It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

agenda setting in progress : these rare, big, disturbing events cannot be just coincidental

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Sounds like the vengeful GOD again!

there are only a small amount of B4%&^rds causing havoc! the rest of Humanity are generally nice Honest People who are in a deep Sleep that's all! So why would God punish that nice friendly Family just down the road from you or I?
No i think itll be Beautiful in the near Future!
"Imagine!" somebody once said, Living life in Peace!
but of course Im only a dreamer! but Im not the only one! Peace an Love..

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

and don't forget about nokor acting up again; kimmy really cracks me up

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

looking at the way the korea event was treated by MSM (covered up basically), i'd say this one was not quite planned to happen (or not yet at least). imo they will of course be part of the stage though.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
S&F

this site isn't about relaying news, its about theorizing the connections of events toward the things most of us see as truth.

i've been watching events for a while now. in no doubt in my mind acceleration is happening.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
i fully agree with you about all those events...world situation is worsend every day..
but aint that just wat was told to happend in the 2012 hype ????
we simply cannot rule out that there is a point made then..
a 7.1 EQ just ago at solomon ...
an 7 ore bigger nearly every week of this year... think about it...

but big chances are also detected in oure solar system...
i'm trully believing that those effects are infecting human aswell....
if we are convinced that animals are moved by magnetic fields ect than it will have the same affects on us to...

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I still have the old things in the back of my mind.

Like the Fatima Prophecy, 'russia must Repent by some time,Im not sure When, but they had to change their ways or the whole glob would suffer' ,
Im not sure that is from the real 3rd secret or not, there seems to be two of them...

Google Fatima 3rd secrete if you havent heard of it..

And the words ' They didnt kill our ancestors for no Reason' and a news cast I heard on the Radio 2 years ago ' New studies show we killed the neanderthal man' keeps me on that track, that these illuminati,Freemasons are killing off the populations in some periodic/cyclic manner.

We know WW1 and WW2 and alot of other wars are Staged wars, and thinking that ' oh that was then' is pretty naive, imo.

I also think that is why we are thaught to believe an Made Up history and fooled into celebrating Satan at Xmas... Etc.

Vatican are nothing but a huge Satanic Order which is a cover for the oldest religion on Earth,Lucifer worship, the Goat.

The Goats seem the survive all these catastrophic events and as the scripture say ' when man came up from the ground' etc. is not only told about in the Bible, but in most historic tales all around the globe..

D.u.m.b.'s, If ww3 breaks out, we know who will be down in those d.u.m.b.'s, it is not us the people, it will be them, the luciferians, and they will be 'the new man emerging from the ground' from these D.u.m.b.'s.

The United Nations : David Spangler 'No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take an Luciferian initiation.' (Director of planetary initiative,UN)

If removal of the people is what they want, a WW3 is what they will use, they will even implement a new religion and rewrite history again, the thing is this : Jesus is in their way, that is why they are setting up the Muslims and Christians to fight eachother, that will blind people further and they will fight eachother rather then realizing that we should unite as habitants of Earth and actually fight Them...

I know this makes no sence to anyone here, I think it will sink in when the shait starts for full effect..

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

no i don't agree, my personal opinion on this subject being that there are for sure solar & galactic cycles we don't understand. But if thousands of years ago we were knowing something about the next big reset date (if there is one), today that date is lost for sure.

Then, even after ruling out the natural disasters of the equation (but how to rule out haarp ?), the equation remains and the solution is within our power.

Galactic and solar cycles are different story.
And then, if PTB has hidden knowledge about it they will use it to their advantage. (imo they don't or are staging this also)

edit:hmmm maybe i misread you and you were meaning exactly that maybe we have same perspective

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

take a look in the past how good big nature disasters follow the cycles...
half time quarter ect of the 25.800 years table...
en.wikipedia.org...

oure anciesters were not cracy at all...
perhaps that was an main reason for the vatican to destroy all of the evidence of it in the inqusitsion time....and give us an other time calculation to make it moor difficult to read it well...

and gov's must have some indications that it will be worse...
regarding the building of the seed bank on spitsbergen... the entirely librarie of manchester goes douwn in an salt mine deep underground until 2013.. ect ect....

note :
wassend obama saying that all the american troops had to be returning back for 2012???

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
ps a little voice in me sais that HAARP may be build as an defence system against CME impact at the northern hemisfeer????

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Yea, and do you remember that Hitler hyped up the people to Burn all the old books from the libraries etc ? what if those books were full of our history? Then they have really gotten ridd of awhole lot of history, so they can just write what ever they like and teach it to us...

Regarding our ancients, Im thinking the Maya Calendar here, it is 5 cycles if Im not mistaking, and each of tem are 5148 years=25740 years.

At each cycle that represent Worlds, 1st world , 2nd world etc, we are according to them at the end of the last world in that cycle..Fire..

Like also what the 350 year old cross in France,Hendaye speak of, and it also referse to the INRI inscription, some say it means Jesus, king of Jews, but the interpretation from the Cross in france, they came to the conclusion: INRI could mean : New Earth Thru Fire.. something along that line.. Google Cross of Henday, and youll get what I point to.
Also, that Cross was moved from Berlin down to France by Rosa Crutians.

I also think R.C. Christian the man arranging the Georgia GuideStone also was the Rosa Crutions...

All is set for Renewal of Mother ....

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Could the elimination of the somewhat Pro-Western Polish ruling class be a response to the nato funded train-bombings in Russia?...

The timing is really fishy with Kyrgyzstan changing regimes to one that wants the US to leave their base. Supposeofly 13k troops are trapped there with no flights allowed in or out.

The S/N Korea front is interesting too, now that it's been admitted that the explosion that sunk that boat was external.

Don't forget about the British/Argentina Falklin Islands thingy.

Karzai is threatening to go to the Taliban. Turkey recalled their US ambassador.

Pakistan and Iran intelligence agencies are working together. Russia is selling India, Venezuela, China and Iran defensive missle systems.

I think this is NWO Good Cop (BRIC), Bad Cop US song and dance to get more countries involved in globalization. See the Pentagon's New Map by Thomas Barnett.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wylee

Got this:

April 11, 2010 — The ousted President of Kyrgyzstan has called for UN peacemakers to enter the country and create an independent commission to investigate Wednesday's violent uprising. President Bakiyev fled the capital Bishkek after the revolt. The interim government blames him and his relatives for the violence and is demanding he officially steps down. Let's get an update from RT's Yegor Piskunov who's in the Kyrgyz capital.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
To all who think the word of GOD has no meaning in this thread is beyond me these are events that have been scripted to happen the problem is people see something happen and immediately go on about it.

For all that want to go on about the word of GOD you need to realise that these things like mark of he beast will only start to happen when the ROMAN EMPIRE are at Israels gates (at War).

The catastrophes that are spose to happen are going to worse than you can imagine.

But all these things that have been happening over the last month I myself have sort of noticed do beg to be questioned thats for sure.

I truley believe we haven't seen anything yet and if all of these previous things do escalate there will definately be a war. If people are right about what they believe with this whole wide world bailout is going to really hit soon when everyone else realises that all that has happened is delayed the inevitable. Then we will be in for a real shock as to where our world will be headed.

Hopefully the masses can shut down the minority.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by higns07

You aren't a dreamer I too believe we should uprise but how to do it so people get up and pay attention and not think your a whack job is the hard part.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thanx Chem,
That created more questions for me.

So a sniper from a governement building caused the violence. So who knows what really happened and whose interests were actually behind the shots.

Apparently the SOS Clinton talked to the new regime yesterday in Kyrgyzstan on the phone promoting democracy, so I doubt the UN will be called in.

Also does any else think Russia Today is too good to be true or at least a little questionable given it's russian propaganda for the west?....

You think you're paranoid.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::

Abolish religion, and you save humans... Simple...

you've made a great point above that quote.

however, the essence of religion is spirituality, consciousness, control of senses and emotions.

it is not indoctrination.

Spirituality is just another ideaology vs ideaology debate waiting to happen, discard it, no division and arguments over it. Consciousnessness is another way to say sane versus insane by degrees of delusions and hallucinations- open your mind, to what? Schizophrenia? Control of sense and emotion? You show me one religious zealot who has that. Not indoctrination, hmm, with all the rich tapestry of symbolism, ritual pomp, and ceremony even Hitler couldn't have written a better program without using the holy books as a model, so I disagree on that, too. I do agree with aboloshing religion, I'd go further and say the governments based on them. But that would be impossible. Or would it?

let us not throw the baby with the water of the bath.

Unless it would save millions if not billions.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

Abolish religion, and you save humans... Simple...

Magnum

I am sorry but this is the most ignorant thing you could think. Abolish religion and we are saved! Greed goes out the window, as does materialism, as does the sheeple, as does every hateful thing.

I understand you are an atheist but an ignorant one. If you abolish religion will people just magically hold hands and become friends? Do you think leaders will simply stop manipulating people into going to wars?

Our problem is that we are simply too greedy for our own good. People would rather have all the money than simply stepping aside so others may share in the wealth. We have the ability to end poverty worldwide if we but drop our egotistical ways.

You could blame it on religion if you like, or nations, or you could blame it on our greedy ways. Blame whoever makes you feel good to blame.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

If those percentages of good, honest people were true we wouldn't have the messes we are in. You can't be there and not a part of the problem, too. Even silence and inaction is consent in a court of law. I imagine that applies to religious law as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I understand what you are talking about. I would like to learn more about any prophecies that you know about, not just Fatima. False prophecy is everywhere unfortunately. I can turn on Fox News to get that. I added you as a friend if you don't mind...i'm fairly new.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Magnum I feel very sorry for you why you think abolish all religion is a joke.

There reason there is war is due to all the different interpretations of religions just look at Islam some say is fine to kill others say no it's not and I'm sure there are others with Christianity and all other religions.

Government has played a hand it it and same with secret organisations that have tried to put the doubt in peoples minds about hence why the following has dropped. Also so you have a rough idea Islam and Catholic and jahovah witnesses are not the word of god they were both bought angels and prophets so they will be dealt with accordingly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join