It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Religion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Funny, want to talk about conspiracies, a real grand daddy of them all is that the NWO is systematically trying to either wipe out or white wash all our planet's indigenous people, the ones who still remember our planets real history and spirituality.

Treaties even refer to these groups specifically as "First Nations People", in other words it was recognized that it was their Nations being taken over and in essence stolen.

Amazingly what really defeated most of them, was their willingness to enter into contractual treaties to achieve piece at the expense of their rights and lands.

Many would have valid claim in today's courts, had they not been tricked into giving up their primary and heriditary claim by Lawyers!

They did have their own beliefs that were valid to them, and were often much closer and far more in tune with nature, in a balanced and harmonious way.

If we really have to have a New One World Religion it ought to included the best of the best, and some of their beliefs were really wise and noteworthy ones in my humble opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Pro-Trav, you are a riot!

I'm indeed sorry to hear "Barney the Purple Dinosaur’s Agent simply wanted to large a percentage and upfront money." Before posting my "words of wisdom", I actually commented to my wife that perhaps you could use Barny's admonition of "I love you. You love me. We're a happy family." as a universal truth. I swear, great minds on the same path travel!

God bless!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

I was thinking that would be the New Anthem too, sadly Baby Bop was willing to work cheap, but just couldn't carry the new Religion alone.

Can you believe Barney wanted more than Ringo Starr in Thomas the Tank Engine?

Lawyers, I wonder if we could agree to do away with them?

Thanks for posting my friend.

Hail Caesar!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thanks for such a thoughtful thread.

I think it opens up many questions in us as in one way or another wether we choose to acknowledge it or not we are all in search of peace and happiness.

Yes i agree it is somewhat of a spirtual battle at present but this is only due to the increase in knowledge that has been allowed since the information age.

We are now starting to see each religion and belief in much more transparent ways. We are also able to connect certain puzzle pieces together and form new opinions as a result.

With so many beliefs and religious ideologies there is bound to be some friction amongst differing faiths due to the amount of spiritual energy that is at work.

What people forget to remember is that we are all spiritual beings and there are many paths to god. We can do just as well with one religion as we do with 1000 religions. The issue is how do we as human beings individually and collectivly find the correct way to connect to god.

Not the hypocrites that go to church for sins they committed in the week only to sin again and ask for forgivness again the following sunday in church.

Im talking about real spiritual leader , real gurus, real visionaries that have in one way or another connected with the life force that is god.

The wise men that can counsel a misguided youth.

These are the men we need in high posititions of influence not politicians who pump us full of useless worrying information.

I strongly believe in the messiah. The new age messiah and the return of christ. Many would argue that they are different but then i would argue that your metaphysics would need some revision.

You see there is a peek. Every thing rises. You put sound in a machine and look at the wave it transmits and you will see that it has a peek.

So to does human evolution.

We are notabaly on the verge of that peek. When all things become one.

Before that time comes there is a lot more that is going to take place.

The Thread Maker stated many things that could play out, personally i think if not all , a majority will. There will no likely be oportunists of the greatest power at work when this manifestation occurs.

Many powers aiming to stamp their mark on the masses in order to channel the minds and hearts of the many to their ideology.

I think no one really and truely knows how things will play out. There is always an element of chance in all things...coincidence, fate, destiny.

Even TPTB dont know the future. They can plan and prepare for it but ultimatly no one really knows how the things we implement in the world impact on the outcome.

That being said and done my point really is that without a messiah or a world teacher we are guided by blind men.

We have to open up our hearts to love and let the chosen one lead the way for all humanity.

Only then will we evolve harmoniously.

peace and blessings
Spirit777

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This planet can't generate a new Messiah. We are left here like bugs crawling around a sewer eating each other.

well, anybody who's been that pathetic & dumb could just willingly starve to death with whatever dignity they have left. Lolz. I'd feel sorry for any suckers left in situations like that. It would almost be too funny to watch.

Maybe we'll need to investigate, research or foresee who the messiahs in Mars or other planets will be so we can then ritually sacrifice them & use other means feed on their life force (connected to the source) to grant us eternal life or immortality. Or we could just kill them or put them to sleep as needed and then use machine equipment to exctract their organs for scientific research or drain their life force to help our civilization progress forward and not behind. I'm an atheist-agnostic type. So I think those would definitely be the smartest things we could do. Any average man in living in our modern world or at least the civilized parts of it would agree to do so without bothering too much about religion, God, messiahs, spirituality or enlightenment.

I don't think there is any such thing as being chosen or enlightened. Its all about one's own perception. The universe around us is shaped however we choose to create it for ourselves.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by killyou]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If you think that religions are made by man, and we all know that mankind is corrupt and greedy, then what makes you think that the "new religion" will be different? Seems to me that there have been plenty of futile attempts already.

I vote for Christianity. In its truest form, it is self-effacing, humble, sacrificing, giving, loving, helping to others. Let's take out the corruptions put into it by man. There, that's your best bet.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Another point - - as a man from communist Russia stated: They could not control our minds. They could tell us what to think - but they could not make us think it.

However - "they" can control the buildings. "They" can build beautiful sanctuaries for spiritual worship - - where talking is not allowed. Sharing ideas and thoughts would have to be arranged outside.

"They" could deny the building of new churches/synagogue/temples/wards - and close down existing ones.

There would always be a few who hold on to their specific belief - - but over time most would go to the Sanctuaries and experience their own thoughts.

It is not mind control - - but it is splitting apart large control groups.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
I vote for Christianity. In its truest form, it is self-effacing, humble, sacrificing, giving, loving, helping to others. Let's take out the corruptions put into it by man. There, that's your best bet.

I don't want to turn this into a bash religion post. But literally Christianity is built on nothing. And there is zero proof Christ ever existed. (I was raised (assimilated) into the Christian faith - which IMO gives me a right to have an opinion on it).

Many Atheists have the same qualities you mention. It is the positive of human philosophy - - and has nothing to do with any god.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
well, that's a bit inaccurate.

are "they" the only ones who can ever do all these things you mention? sounds like annoying salesmen advertizing themselves and asking us to buy stuff that will break apart within days.

I don't think Mars can support life. Human colonization efforts would cost too much money.

I don't think souls can ever be wasted if they exist. Energy can only be converted from one form to another. It can't be created or destroyed. All that stays the same is amount of energy originally present. Other than that, anybody could drain other people's life force. To stay healthy, become immortal, remain eternally young, and create as many alternate timelines/realities as they want as kingdoms each of them owns. Maybe that's what eternal happiness means.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i think our bodies are a class room that we've been given. they're like encounter suits for our souls/spirits. we have to learn to love everyone (including ourselves), even the people we don't agree with and to do that, we have to forgive each other for what other people do that may have a similar title, religion, non-religion, place of origin, skin color, gender, or financial bracket. otherwise, how can the god of the universe, trust us with even greater responsibility ? imagine if the universe is simply LOADED with other lifeforms and one of our lessons while here is to learn to overcome prejudices we may accumulate over the course of our lives, towards other people and their beliefs and differences! i'd say most of us have already failed the preliminary testing phase.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

But literally Christianity is built on nothing.

I'd have to disagree with you.
It's built on judaism.

The belief-system I created does have nothing or none as a solid foundation.
None before anything.
None be prime-creator.

Become one with none through zen meditation, non-action, non-thinking.
Black stillness and void. This for stability.

For growth learn from infinite-creator,
new information, accept and assimilate as part of self.
Act, create, innovate.

Remember to keep balance between none and infinite,
none giving tranquility, and infinite giving sensation.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'd rather keep some of my prejudices and see what I can create for myself in the universe. I wouldn't wanna be silly enough to believe in an eternal creator being or obey Him once I truly find evidence that any such being(s) exists. Because we are all parts of the source & our universe is shaped however we choose to create it. Giving up & assuming that listening to a creator deity's commands would make me a better person would be just cowardice & weakness. Since I know that I am my own man & I have my own perception of the universe to help me shape it however I want.

We are all gods. So if we end up making anymistakes, then we can then return to our higher self and come back to correct mistakes. Of course, by higher self I don't mean any heavenly creator who wants our dedication or worship but rather just our own personal/inner god. Our perception of supreme consciousness and omnipotence.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i think our bodies are a class room that we've been given. they're like encounter suits for our souls/spirits.

yes

we have to learn to love everyone (including ourselves), even the people we don't agree with and to do that, we have to forgive each other for what other people do that may have a similar title, religion, non-religion, place of origin, skin color, gender, or financial bracket.

what you describe has been achieved in many multicultural cities,
such as toronto. A sea of faces and peoples, everyone completely neutral to each other.

it would probably be easier to just focus on you and your local community.
can learn a lot more if you actually get to have long term relationships.

reply to post by killyou

I'd rather keep some of my prejudices and see what I can create for myself in the universe.

sure can do it in a atom-tribe community of likeminded peoples

We are all gods. So if we end up making anymistakes, then we can then return to our higher self and come back to correct mistakes. our own personal/inner god. Our perception of supreme consciousness and omnipotence.

yes it's true.
law of attraction, "what you put out is what you get back"
facilitates magic spells and self-deification

[edit on 11-4-2010 by lowki]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

It's built on judaism.

None before anything.
None be prime-creator.

Act, create, innovate.

I have no idea what you just said. What is Judaism built on?

I'm saying there is nothing tangible in the existence of Christ. There is only hearsay about an empty tomb.

I've found more Christlike behavior in my Wicca & Atheist friends.

Bottomline - - - unless you have personally been involved and experienced other religions - - - I don't think you can recommend your own objectively.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by killyou

yes, we are, but we're in training.
least, that's seems to be the direction this is all going in.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Can we all agree then that mean people suck? Maybe that should be the mantra of this new religion. We can find much wisdom in that little phrase.

If you are found to be a mean person, than you will be bombarded with kindness and understanding by members of our new religion until you've succumbed to our will and start being nice.

That would drive mean people crazy! I believe I have much more to write on this subject and I wanted to throw that in now before I forget. Mean people suck, rule number one.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Most medical doctors will tell you that there is no real medical benefit to male circumcision, yet it was originally the mark of a Hebrew Slave.

Now you haved opened a can of worms, Proto! (And a lot of questions!) On another thread(www.abovetopsecret.com...)
you said this:

The Habiru/Hapiri/Hyksos also known as the Hebrew have never been slaves anywhere, that is another myth propagated for sympathy and to misinform and disarm people.

There seems to be a discrepency about Hebrew Slaves.

So, if the scriptures are to be taken at face value, Abraham was either 1) not a Hebrew, or 2) an errant Hebrew who sold out to slavery and engaged in mutilation as a treaty, or 3) a mentally unstable person who practiced self punishment.

Can you clarify? Not to derail your topic, but I hope we could gain insight in understanding what made these religious leaders so powerful that their aberrations would still be followed to this day.

Could we all agree that desicrating the human body and altering it should not be a part of a new religion?

I think that was already established in the "old religion" in the Levitical laws. "Make no marks or cuts [upon the body]". Wouldn't circumcision be in conflict with that statute?

How can not altering the body be part of the "new religion" when it was already written into the "old religion"? And why was it's violation enduring, sanctified, and perpetuated for thousands of years in spite of the obvious written decree?

Here is yet another mystery that needs to be revealed.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It's built on judaism.

None before anything.
None be prime-creator.

Act, create, innovate.

I have no idea what you just said.

have you done any meditation?

What is Judaism built on?

Jews (star being bloodline from Hebra) and Thiaooubans (hermaphrodite giants from advanced planet)
www.galactic.no...

I'm saying there is nothing tangible in the existence of Christ. There is only hearsay about an empty tomb.

yes, it's true he's been dead a long time.

I've found more Christlike behavior in my Wicca & Atheist friends.

I'm not certain what "christlike" means.

if you mean peace, love, harmony and acceptance.
Sure I can believe you.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

we have to learn to love everyone (including ourselves), even the people we don't agree with and to do that, we have to forgive each other for what other people do that may have a similar title, religion, non-religion, place of origin, skin color, gender, or financial bracket.

such as toronto. A sea of faces and peoples, everyone completely neutral to each other.

Not really. You understand you are One with the Creator as everyone else is One with the Creator - - they are you and you are them.

You need to love yourself first.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Not really. You understand you are One with the Creator as everyone else is One with the Creator - - they are you and you are them.

You need to love yourself first.

I already love myself, and have for a many years.

I also love those with me,
in my local community,
the people that I get to see frequently,
with whom I have long term relationships.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join