It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UN judge calls for prosecution of Pope Benedict

page: 2
59
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
To me it would seem that the longer this story lives in the MSM the more likely it is that the Pope will have to step down .

I just wonder how pressure is applied to the Pope within the Vatican ?

If he does step down then who will become , the last Pope ?

One has to kinda wonder ... Back when the Cardinals were voting for a Pope to replace John Paul just who was the competition ?




posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
The rest of the Third Secret is supposed to be released during a particular war which has to do with Russia and the West.

This is not confirmed just hearsay.

So the death in Poland today gave me chills.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by whiteraven]


Yeah, the whole Poland thing serems to be so downplayed in the MSM I didn't even hear about it untill I saw it hee on ATS. And I have CNN on practically all the time. Although I sleep during the day and may have missed some significant coverage, but still... How anyone can say there's not something "going on" with the sudden deaths of so many Polish government officials (the Predident included) is beyond me. I know, foggy landing conditions and all. But it should be all over the news. I mean... ALL OVER THE NEWS!!

But back to the Pope. Strange times indeed. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Things are real spooky right now. Unless you're asleep. Not you specifically, just people in general.



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I d heard it was a South American...but who the heck would want the job after all the Fatima information going on in the Church.

SPECULATION...Nazi Germany...Church...South America...Scary.


By the way I also heard that Russia is converted in the end.



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
I d heard it was a South American...but who the heck would want the job after all the Fatima information going on in the Church.

SPECULATION...Nazi Germany...Church...South America...Scary.


By the way I also heard that Russia is converted in the end.



Argentinian Odessa Nazi Pope? Scary.



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by whiteraven
 

That's what I mean. I thought it was suppose to have been scheduled to be released some time ago, but the church wouldn't because it was too grusome. Anyway, perhaps this relates to the St. Malachi predictions concerning the 111 popes, the current pope being the last before "Peter of Rome". Maybe the UN will prosecute... or the Pope will simply flee, or abdicate, making way for the supposed final anti-christ/Pope figure.

P.S. And there's that pesky number 11 thing again.



Something's not right about this. If there was a "Real" Prophecy, then I would assume that God would want us all to know it? Wouldn't he? Why would he leave it in the hands of priests and religious leaders who are afraid to tell us? Can anything be worse than what is in Revelations? I think not. If it was a true prophecy it would be known and shown to the masses. It is not and has not been and therefore I'm calling it a hoax. It's just a means for the Catholic church to try to gain control through fear. Jesus didn't preach from a base of fear. Thoughts?



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It does all seem kind of biblical when you consider that the U.N , the world governing body , targets the Pope over his involvement in covering up child abuse .

Perhaps God will smite him long before the U.N ever gets to him .



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by whiteraven
 

That's what I mean. I thought it was suppose to have been scheduled to be released some time ago, but the church wouldn't because it was too grusome. Anyway, perhaps this relates to the St. Malachi predictions concerning the 111 popes, the current pope being the last before "Peter of Rome". Maybe the UN will prosecute... or the Pope will simply flee, or abdicate, making way for the supposed final anti-christ/Pope figure.

P.S. And there's that pesky number 11 thing again.



Something's not right about this. If there was a "Real" Prophecy, then I would assume that God would want us all to know it? Wouldn't he? Why would he leave it in the hands of priests and religious leaders who are afraid to tell us? Can anything be worse than what is in Revelations? I think not. If it was a true prophecy it would be known and shown to the masses. It is not and has not been and therefore I'm calling it a hoax. It's just a means for the Catholic church to try to gain control through fear. Jesus didn't preach from a base of fear. Thoughts?


I don't think the Catholic Church has much to do with the actual teachings of Jesus anymore. Or possibly ever.



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Reminds me of something...


Soon there will be an end to the Man of Sin

www.blueletterbible.org...



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
If only you had your new world order government Judge.Maybe you you could get your wish.



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Before anyone attacks my post I would like to state ,I believe in religious tolerance and i do not blame your regular every day Catholic for the Evils committed by the Catholic church.It is time however that this evil orginization pay for all of the women who were tortured for no reason ,the genocide of the Cathars (www.mysticmissal.org...) and the untold numbers of children who have been molested .



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Love that judge, hate that Pope.

I do not want to offend any religious belief, but the Vatican has done cover-ups for far too long and the world has let this happen, because the Vatican is rich.

There comes a time when you have to say STOP!

And this judge has said that.

Finally, someone is fronting up to the Vatican.

I say bless you, judge.



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Since the beginning of time and the existance of filthy power, humanity has always dealt with men of the Pope's calibur of crazy. I believe we will only continue to do so. Unless, of course, any of these prophecies comes to be.



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
Love that judge, hate that Pope.

I do not want to offend any religious belief, but the Vatican has done cover-ups for far too long and the world has let this happen, because the Vatican is rich.

There comes a time when you have to say STOP!

And this judge has said that.

Finally, someone is fronting up to the Vatican.

I say bless you, judge.





Agree 100% star for you

So many have had to suffer for them to be rich and have power and in the worst way ,believe our you dont get to go to heaven .Its time for a reckoning ..



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Outside the realm of religion and conspiratorial prophecies I have this to say:

The U.N. likely has zero jurisdiction over this case. A recommendation by one of their judges address' an opinion, not an official move. Logically the only jurisdiction is where the crime was committed, if a crime is committed in the United States the United Nations does not try you.



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Nice post..it certainly is a great thought to bring the scum to trial, but i am not thinking this to be at all likely.. i am of the opinion nothing will actually come of it, but would love very much to be proven wrong!!



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Not that I don't think that the Vatican has blood on its hands, but does anyone find it 'convenient' that this is happening in light of the fact that the Vatican has recently held its first international Astrobiology Conference as well as having had two of its top spokespersons making bold statements on the existence of Extraterrestrial life?

The Vatican has dirty laundry, yes, but I also think that in the move towards Disclosure, no one is immune to attacks and coercion by the NWO - not even bodies of faith.



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Can we have a bit more EVIDENCE in this post for some of the claims of prophecy etc? There's very little being presented here apart from essays and works by others.

If there's no pics, or PRIMARY sources, it didn't happen, and won't happen.

Secondly, bye bye Popey. Good riddance you evil git. This should be a wake up call that crimes hidden behind the religious facade will no longer be tolerated. A secular global society is imminent that will NOT allow religious 'people' to perpetrate their evils upon the world.

Religion has two places it belongs now -
1) History books.
2) For those who wish it to be, it will be ONLY in their 'personal sphere of being'.

Proselytization should be banned - we've seen what happens when it spreads unchecked.

Parallex.



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


Wrong it is not just a Italian Problem, these abuses have taken place all over the world. It is an international problem. If you are implying that the rest of the world should just let the Italian Authorities deal with this, that is totally ignorant to the suffering of the victims of these abuses. Those priests should have been defrocked from the start. To put the so called Universal Church first before dealing with the allegations and abuses, that in itself is a sin, the Catholic church has no morale authority anymore.

What did prophecy say about Benedict. He would not reign as the pope for very long.



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
and yet politicians and CPS workers are loaded with perverts and child slavery ring been going on at Dyncorp for years and no mention of this. Why is that? They are globalist pals, apparently the Catholic Church must have pissed off the wrong globalist dictators for all this going on.



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
Does not Russia come down and take over Italy?



LOL, If you were a Russian would you go an take over Italy? I dont think so! the Italian's would drive them up the wall!

They have absolutely nothing in common except maybe Communism an Fascism over the years! controlling Italy would be a nightmare for Russia!



new topics

top topics



 
59
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join