It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN judge calls for prosecution of Pope Benedict

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'll never understand how catholics can stand behind the pope, or maintain thir faith in that church. There's just way too much that's been done in their name. And way too much excuse. For a church to have the law of papal infallibility is insane. The pope is a man and to suggest a man can be inridiculuos. Any religion which starts with that premise is the wrong one for me.

Paul

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Originally posted by whiteraven
I am afraid that this looks like Fatima.

Am I wrong....was not the third secret the near destruction of Rome?

Will Rome be trampled underfoot?

Does not Russia come down and take over Italy?

Crazy how all of this is coming about.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by whiteraven]

That would be pretty cool if Russia sacked Rome. Orthodox Christians would finally have their revenge for the betrayal they suffered from Catholicism when the Fourth Crusade sacked Constantinople and essentially destroyed the East Roman Empire.

In all seriousness, I truly hope that the Pope or his subordinates are held accountable for the travesty of priests raping children. In this world though, I doubt it will come to pass.

Perhaps the Pope should let their priests marry. Maybe then(BIG maybe) they would not be so horny that they need to molest a child.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The desecration of Catholic churches and sanctuaries by pagan worship and the mingling of the true religion with false religions is the signal that the chastisement will now take place in the immediate future.

About this "mingling with the true religion"......could you tell me which one is the true religion? There are so many to choose from and I want to be sure I get it right. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23refugee

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Originally posted by PhyberDragon
reply to post by Max_TO

The UN is an NWO tool.

Forgive my playing devil's advocate, but wouldn't this be a perfect way to get the Catholic troops to "rally 'round". There have been a lot of conspiracy accusations from the Vatican camp. Who might be wielding that "tool"?

The Roman Empire never ended. There's a large number of threads and posts that deal with this and the "Council of 7". All of these international organizations are under the control of a few men, those currently charged with moving the world toward a single government, the NWO. You and I will never see or know directly of these men. They will not be interviewed on the nightly news.

This is roughly the deal:

The New World Order (NWO) An Overview

The UN and the Vatican are under their control. They own all the players and they own the media that reports the results of the various "games" being played. This UN stooge is being instructed to do this at this time. It will only take one voice, sounding very rational, to set things in motion for all the other players. The government of every country, also owned players, are now being called upon to punish the Catholic Church and by doing so they will free up the faithful Catholics of the world to follow a Christ-like replacement. That could be a person as some think in the second coming or the ant-Christ but in my opinion that will be a form of government that superficially acts in a Christ-like manner. This will be the entity that the remaining faithful "Catholic troops" will "rally 'round". They will take away the shepherd and appoint a new one.

"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simple be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited." - On page 161 of the Conspirators Hierarchy by Dr John Coleman

In my opinion, the New Testament was written by and for the Roman Empire and not the Christians of the world some 2000 years ago. (I mentioned earlier that I don't believe the Roman Empire ever ended, it just went underground.) The Romans used this historical fiction (the Bible as we know it) as a means of controlling the peoples they conquered by giving them a non-combative faith, rendering them willing slaves. "Love thine enemy" et al. This current outing of the child abuse and the wide spread cover-up is likely the Emperors choosing to end the Church and transfer the obedient slaves to their new system. Keep in mind that many if not most rational thinkers within the Church faithful left shortly after the abuses were brought to light a few years back. Those were people that would be hard to control. Not very sheep-like. The remaining Catholics are truly sheep and will follow until there is nothing left to follow.

And so the mavericks have been weeded out and the remainder will continue to be good slaves when they are transferred to following a Christ-like government. These peoples will be good choices for the relatively small numbers needed to serve the ruling class into the future. Willing, unthinking, non-combative slaves.

"If you have two coats, give one to the poor." “Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me." One can only imagine a world government promoting such actions. One where the wealth is "redistributed" for instance. Where have I heard that recently? A pseudo-Christianity forced on the population. This would seem very benign, reasonable and Christ-like at first glance. But this is not the wealth of the elite mind you, they are "too big to fail". This is the remaining wealth of the middle class that will be "redistributed". The remaining wealth and freedom of the middle class is the only remaining threat to the "Emperors".

All of that from the outing of child rapists that should have been served justice by nearly every world government some 50+ years ago. Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
Something is fishy, the NWO turning against one of its minions.

They do so for their own gain. They do nothing without a motive. We rarely know the motive. What is to be gained by bringing down the Pope and the RC Church? Hundreds of millions of sheep-like slaves longing for a new shepherd.

It is entirely possible that the Pope will be done away with in some staged event. Nothing will happen to his person, a staged event of some sort or perhaps an immunity from prosecution. He faithfully serves his masters and they are not God nor God's people. He and his masters know one thing and use it to their advantage. There is no God. Sorry, I know that's a spoiler to most reading this thread. How else could this "man of God" live with himself? You've all asked that very question time and again. YEt, you overlook the obvious. There is no man behind the curtain. At least not the anthropomorphic, organized religion god that Cecil B. DeMille would have us envision.

They, the NWO, the Emperors and their minions work and act with impunity in this world and always have. They have no guilt they acknowledge no sin. Their actions are only described as good or evil in this world and those actions go mostly hidden or obscured. That's the real secret contained in the Vatican library. There is no God! None of the major world leaders believe in a God. That is why they do what they do against what they publicly proclaim as their faiths. Name the last world leader you implicitly trusted. Hard to think of one isn't it? We, the peoples, are the last to acknowledge what we know subconsciously is true. We are faithful sheep.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
It's about time! The Pope is not above the law. This goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway: He's just a person like everyone else, contrary to popular Cathoilc belief. And besides, shouldn't someone who is in a position such as his be held even more accountable in view of the abundant Christian doctrines against sexual crimes?

[edit on 4/10/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

I agree that he should be prosecuted for this. I don't think he will, however.

Unfortunately, he basically is above the law. He's the de facto head of a country. He's not going to be brought up on charges any more than Bush Jr will be brought up on charges. If the UN actually grew a pair big enough to attempt this, many powerful nations would pull out because most of the heads of most of the countries could be prosecuted for various crimes as well. It sets a dangerous precedent that can't be followed. If the UN did follow it there would be a power vacuum across the globe. No one will support this openly as it could be used to bite them all in the ass.

Will the US support this? No. Why? The Bush Jr administration would take a fall for war crimes. No matter how bad politics gets in the US, the administrations only throw each other under the proverbial bus, not the legal one.

China support? No. Why? Human rights violations aplenty.

Russia? No. Why? Human rights, murders, bribes, cover-ups, corruption... list goes on.

Same can be said for most heads of state.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The Pope should turn over all the names of the priests. I am so grossed out to hear about this. Even though I would rather not hear about it I'm glad that the truth has come out. I think that this has caused me to become a reborn athiest or whatever you call someone with out faith in the church.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bookreader
The Pope should turn over all the names of the priests. I am so grossed out to hear about this. Even though I would rather not hear about it I'm glad that the truth has come out. I think that this has caused me to become a reborn athiest or whatever you call someone with out faith in the church.

Most of the culprits are dead or long gone. That is why this is coming out now. There will be no resolution short of bringing down the RC Church. That is the intent of this and not bringing child rapists to justice. This is a test of the remaining faithful Catholics. If they stand by the Pope and the Church after this, they will be acceptable slaves for the coming New World Order. This is taking away their "God" while the entire world watches in preparation for the governmental morality to come. For instance the following:

“This debate over health care goes to the heart of who we are as a people” - Barrack Obama

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the Pope's health suddenly takes a turn for the worse. Or perhaps something more sinister occurs.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here is a Vatican news article that I found dated 2010/04/09

Finally, Pope Benedict XVI, a coherent guide along the path of rigour and truth, merits all respect and support, testimony of which is reaching him from all parts of the Church. He is a pastor well capable of facing - with great rectitude and confidence - this difficult time in which there is no lack of criticism and unfounded insinuations. It must be said that he is a Pope who has spoken a lot about the Truth of God and about respect for truth; and he has become a credible witness of this. We accompany him, learning from him the constancy necessary to grow in truth and transparency, continuing to open our horizons to the serious problems of the world and responding patiently to the slow and gradual release of partial or presumed 'revelations' which seek to undermined his credibility, and that of other institutions or individuals of the Church.

View the link to see full article " FR. LOMBARDI ON DEBATE CONCERNING SEXUAL ABUSE "

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Now i dont want ATS Members to start jumping into the bandwagon of the UN.

I have tens and alots of negative views on this matter

Sorry but i dont like talking about the UN getting involved in this.

Second off

This is an Church matter and an Italian matter, for the Italian authorities

Yeah um no, that's where this entire thing went wrong from the very beginning.
The "church" is somehow OVER morals, values, ethics, right and wrong, and doesnt have to answer to anyone?
No no no no.........................NO !
This "organization" with its tucked away scandals of sexual abuse, not only of the youth, but of nuns, priests in training, secret abortions, sitting on BILLIONS of dollars while people starve while praying and begging for help.
IS probably some of the sickest mental illness to be allowed that I could ever think of.
JESUS, protector of the children,jesus loves the little children all the children of the world??????
Baby Jesus, Son of God and all the stuff they recite from the altar before passing the collection basket around,
MEANS NOTHING ! and then MEANS NOTHING ?
These are sick men, not gods, not gods messengers, not holy perfect saints, simply sick twisted mentally ill people that are part of a cult, that CONSUMES more than they ever CONTRIBUTE.
I would love to wake up one morning to the headline,
"Vatican City destroyed by flames".

It's a start.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

The desecration of Catholic churches and sanctuaries by pagan worship and the mingling of the true religion with false religions is the signal that the chastisement will now take place in the immediate future.

About this "mingling with the true religion"......could you tell me which one is the true religion? There are so many to choose from and I want to be sure I get it right. Thanks.

That's a great point Alethea. What is a Catholic Church if not a building to house the false "idols" being worshiped? What practicing Catholic has not knelt or prayed before a statue of a saint or the likeness of Christ on a cross? Excuse and rationalize it as you might, that is equivalent to what the Pagans, Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, Norse, Mayans, Hindus and others have done from the beginning. Hundreds of millions of Catholics can't be wrong, or can they? Did the Pagan practices infiltrate Catholicism or did Catholicism hijack Paganism? I lean toward the latter.

The Pope waltzes around with a likeness of the crucified Christ on a stick.

There he is, effectively crucifying the Christ in effigy over and over again. Yet, the book says that "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: - 1 PETER 3:18" Enough already with the crucifying Bennie.

And lest not we forget the old chestnut: "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. (Exodus 20:4-6)" What the Catholic Church lost in their centuries of deception and control was that the ancient Hebrews believed that no earthly creation could adequately represent the glory of God. Living people need "visuals" if you'll pardon the terminology. It's rare when people will bow down to and obey history and myths. There is something about Jesus looking down from the cross at least for those blindly faithful. These lapses happen when you borrow customs and superstitions.

I could go on and on but why bother? We can dissect any religion as not one is immune to rational critique. If we can undermine one we can undermine all.

Whiteraven, I think you would be interested in a man I've read about. I think he is largely in agreement with your position on the Church being desecrated. Check out the "true Pope". Pope Michael I:

Vatican In Exile

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have read through this thread in its entirety very interesting.

I find it very conspicuous that no Roman Catholics are defending there church.

So it would seam that the power of the RCC is at least over here on ATS.

In the past the power of the RCC has been able to protect the church however now through knowledge it is not protected in the west.

However who will care for the children now. When the Church has gone???

Now don’t get me wrong in anyway I am not supporting this sickness from within the Church. In fact I would stone the perpetrators of such crimes against children.

As for this ex Nazis who at this time is in charge I care noting for him.

But don’t forget that there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of children through out the world who depend on the RCC for there life. Right Now.

So when the church has gone who will care for them??

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
All this kind of makes me wonder how any of these guys can forgive your sins in the confessional.

They obviously have no regard at all for God or His laws.

Luke 17:2
It would be of more advantage to him if a millstone were suspended from his neck and he were thrown into the sea than for him to stumble one of these little ones.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The catholic church is the sum of the people who support it.

When all who support the church turn away in shame then the 'third secret' will be revealed in order to reignite the peoples belief in the church.

Can anyone actually tell me what the first and second secrets are?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

It is almost there. America has seen a mass exodus from the Catholic church. At least in this area. Many still claim to be Catholic, but they rarely attend service. If you don't attend, you cannot tithe. And that is what hurts the church.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Interesting point - I am not catholic, but I've often wondered why people would pray to the virgin Mary? Isn't that idolitry? There is only one God, according to most religions I am aware of.

Also, back to the OP - in my opinion this will go away. The U.N. judge will either 1) be payed off to shut up, 2) disappear, or 3) have a freak accident.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
All i know is pope nazi benedict is a criminal who hid crimes of pedophile priests

Why do we have a nazi in a high position SUPPOSEDLY believes in god and can talk to god but protects child predators...THAT'S BS!

If a priest touches my son...That man is getting pistol whipped and shot to death...You don't abuse children you old rotten sacks of trash

I personally would love for the pope to be hanged and all the victims stone him to death and the other alleged priests

Religion is BS - When will these people realize it? Their little books drive them insane.

catholics don't need 1 zealous lunatic speaking to god behind the curtains - they need god to speak to them as a whole

Actually the world needs god to speak to them - We don't need religion - we need god to come out of the shadows and give us messages - So we as mankind can see obviously we have a creator - NOT some bs hidden messages and secret prophets and scripts and yada yada

I can't believe these catholic people are that insane...Wow

They've been misleading innocent people since i have no idea...Just wait till the day jesus returns and burns down a damn church for crying out loud

Jesus was a prophet, His job? Give humans a message that god exists...HOW? instantly heal sick people and rise people up from the dead

Wasn't that enough? Now these idiots who killed jesus think he is going to come back and rule for 1000 years and then fight with the devil? LOL jesus does not battle.

I don't think jesus even said he was son of god - Maybe that's what some jealous people said just to kill him because they thought he did magic

Seriously maybe the jews thought he was a magician and lied about him? LMAO it can be seriously real because pharoah knew so much magic and had the jews ensalved and so prophet named mosses came to their rescue

islam even stands correct as in - jesus was a prophet - Muhammed was a prophet - They are all prophets - They give messages - That's it - They are normal people folks -

Obviously people are SO JEALOUS that god gives gifts to certain people - jealously kills - If i was god i'd bring upon the so called "Judgement day" that's for a fact

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lolliek
reply to post by Hemisphere

Interesting point - I am not catholic, but I've often wondered why people would pray to the virgin Mary? Isn't that idolitry? There is only one God, according to most religions I am aware of.

My opinion here Lolliek. Consider first we are talking about the "Church of Rome", the "Roman Catholic Church". Considering a Roman, Pilate, sent Christ to the cross, the linking of Rome to Christ should sound a warning to anyone with a rational brain. The Romans authored the New Testament borrowing from various faiths so that most all of their newly conquered citizens would find comfort and something familiar and inviting in the new "state religion". This "state religion" if followed would make them essentially willing, non-combative slaves of Rome. The Church served the Empire by controlling the common citizens. Not the governing elite mind you, they never adopted Christianity, they were in on the plot.

Well at some point it served the Empire and the Church to include women more thoroughly in the faith. To throw women a bone of sorts. One that would keep them in line, submissive and happy servants. The ancient religions had women as "goddesses" and so now the inclusion of "Mary the Mother of God". This opened the doors wide for the adoration of other female saints. But you might say Catholics believe in one God, right? That's the official story but look at all those "demi-Gods". What's up with all those statues of saints? It was all about giving the sheep...er faithful real life examples of how to be submissive to the laws of the Church. Saints were real-life submissive examples.

And... remember the masses were not encouraged to read or understand their faith beyond what they were instructed by priests and such. If one knew how to read and one were to actually read the Bible, one might question the inconsistencies of the book and the Church and uncover the secret that it was all a historical fiction. One might discover that the priests and popes had no more insight into the creation of the universe and the questions of life than anyone else. Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The simple use of logic prevents religious thinking.

There are a myriad arguments against the existence of god and there are innumerable systems of thought the produce morals without the need for the polyfather. In just about all of those (and most religions), what happened around the world because of these religious nut jobs is a disgrace to the whole of humanity, not just the religious. If it's half as bad as the coverage suggests in the States, imagine what's it's like around the world.

Sam Harris is working on a new book. Hopefully he'll get it right.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join