It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Experiment! **RESULTS**

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
from right to left, orange(or orange colored and sphere shaped ball)
blue pen
and a hankercheif(napkin ya no)

great idea for a experiment might i add, goodluck with it

i hope for some paranormal results

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
its blurry but i can see clearly see 3 objects around your computer screen..

1st one is a keyboard
2nd one is a mouse
3rd is a speaker..or set of speakers

theres also lots of other stuff...its very cluttered on there, you should clear up so people can see better..
and shame on u...
i see whats under the bed

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The 3 objects are:

A small fake animal,a procion

A silver watch

A picture of a woman with blonde hair, dark blonde hair, probably your wife

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
A Candlestick, The Ballroom, and Miss Scarlett.

I am looking foward to seeing how accurate people were. Like someone said though, the test needs some refinement to be more scientific, but we will see how this one goes..

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Book, Spoon, Shoe.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Great idea, and if someone RV's something that's ment to stay hidden they dissapear.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ok I had a dream about one of the objects last night

1 - Dancing Russian Figurine ( something about their boots, left big dents in the speckled white floor....like Stompin Tom Connors does with his cowboy boots)...lol....anyways will try tonight on the next object

cheers

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
I think the test should end in maybe a day or two. A few weeks is ridiculous for a post.

I have to agree with Tom_Proctor on this one. A month or even a few weeks would be way to long. Maybe you would prefer to do this by number of responses instead?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
I think the test should end in maybe a day or two. A few weeks is ridiculous for a post.

I have to agree with Tom_Proctor on this one. A month or even a few weeks would be way to long. Maybe you would prefer to do this by number of responses instead?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Neat experiment!
Thanks for putting it together, I am interested in the results.........
What a refreshing thread.......thanks rising against!.....
speaknoevil07

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a red ball and a red upside down solo cup.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I need a picture of the persons face whom these items belong to....too much to ask for?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ganbuzz

all you need are coordinates

For example 1234-5678.
The coordinates do not represent real coordinates, they serve as a guidepoint for the mind

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Rising against,

When I do remote viewing, I can only get features. It's a difficult thing to do. I often get accuracy for the details (specific sensations and shapes) but a wrong full-object picture.

- a square object, with white sides, with a picture within (with dark or green tones); could be a book or a framed photo.
- something of significant weight, with parallel planes (no idea of what it is, could be layers of papers (but then it contradicts the previous sensation), or wood, something akin to a book shelf), something in this object makes a clear 90º angle and has a white, light-gray or light-brown color.
- Also felt a rogue surface, somewhat that for me fells uncomfortable to touch, my bet is that this could be a towel, pants, clothes, or something made from a tissue. Rose or light blue color.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Great idea!

But..
I haven't read all 6 pages, for the exact reason below, so i apologise if the main problem has been stated other than this..

The main one is everyone posting their "guesses" here in the forum. RV works best the less you know about your target. There have already been several answers describing brown ceramics. It's almost impossible for anyone to make a RV attempt and ignore that. Have potential RVers PM you their descriptions next time, then post them afterwards.

The experiment was ruined the second people started posting their guesses. This is called "front-loading". Now people don't know if they are genuinely viewing something or are just thinking of something because it has already been suggested by a previous post. For example, i can't get the image of an elephant out of my head.. does that mean the elephant is right? or am i just thinking of it because it has already been suggested to me?
There is no way to determine accurate results from this point without starting the experiment from scratch and not allowing anyone to post "guesses". If people just sent you a U2U of their guess instead of publically stating it, you would get data which was actually worth something.

peace

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Funk bunyip]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I wrote my former bets, before I read any other posts.

Wow! Now that I read the other posts, I am really impressed many others saw similar things that I saw/felt!

Particularly 1) being a book/framed photo, 2) a brown or rosy object with round surface cup/ball/ashtray (I also saw this but thought it was my imagination so I didn't wrote it before), 3) object with lots of angles and flat surfaces, white color (papers?)

Moreover, I also saw your wooded table away from any walls! And one of speakers to the left of your computer screen.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I will also begin my own REMOTE VIEWING experiment.

I have put 3 objects on the desk of my bedroom. The desk only has those 3 objects, so please send me your impressions/guesses by U2U. I will reply to you, to tell you what the objects are, so you don't have to wait.

Or go to my new thread. I will write there my 3 objects within 1-2 days.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-4-2010 by segurelha]

[edit on 11-4-2010 by segurelha]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

I wish you the best of luck with it and hope you find some impressive results.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by scottscorpion

and shame on u... i see whats under the bed

...Need i say anymore

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Scissors (full size)
Ball of some kind (hand sized)
a toy car (small pocket sized)

**I posted these target hits before I read the thread. I never see the colors, just the shapes/sizes, which I forgot to add when I first posted, but I added them in parenthesis.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by harrytuttle]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join