It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Experiment! **RESULTS**

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I always think my intuition is wrong, but when I was reading your opening post, the first thing that popped into my mind was a red apple. Something to do with single cd with no image but with a small amount of black hand writing on it. I'm not sure about my last choice but something like a lined notebook with a spiral binding. Is your computer a desktop? When I tried to picture this I get a small study-like room with horizontal blinds in the early morning ( between 6-9 am ) but then again it is about 7 hours earlier in England than it is in Australia and it is nearly 4 pm here. I'd like to see how I, as well as everyone else, went on this experiment.

When is it you are posting the results? May?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It may not even be a apple but it was very circular, red and shiny. It was on the far left, I think. Then the cd then the notebook or whatever it is. And I heard birds outside, lightly chirping as they do in the early morning.

------------------

I'm suprised at how many people suggested a ball (or apple) or a redish color. Hand sized and shiny. I didn't read anyones post but the first person then realized that would influence my decision.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by OrangeRainbow]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ganbuzz
I need a picture of the persons face whom these items belong to....too much to ask for?

That usually does help, does it not?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
A can of tomato soup
Ruler
Brush

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think it's a pencil, a cup or mug, and a toy dinosaur. I don't know why I thought of that last one, but the feeling of that one is the strongest. I wanna say it's green but i could be wrong. I really hope I am, but I really hope I'm right too. I don't think I am. It's really bugging me now.

Anyway, I don't think I could wait a month, it would be great if you could send me a U2U of the pics. I wouldn't spoil it for anyone. But if you can't I'll try and forget about it and remember it again in a month.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
A small lady's coin purse
A ruler
A wine glass,more rounded and bulbous on top with long stem,rather than a V shaped glass.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
A coin (nickel), waterbottle/thermas, candy bar (sncikers)

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I personally think there is a pencil, Some sticky notes, and a regular eraser. Or something that has to do with those shapes. (squarish/rectanglish)
Well just have to wait and see who's right

[edit on 16-4-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
OK, I'm game. I have no idea how to remote view, so the first thing that comes to mind are the following:

1. a can or tall drink container of some sort

2. a bowl

3. a small box something...matches, paper clips??

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
An hourglass is one of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
[puts on devil's advocate hat..]

It's only 6 days since the OP.
Responses have dropped to a small trickle..
The Op wants to draw it out over a month, by which time we will have forgotten what it is about..

This is getting boring.
[begins slow hand clap]
Finish it!
Finish it!
Finish ...

(sorry, couldn't resist!)

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Something smells really good. I saw abs and they smelled really nice.Lol

That's all for now.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
BASEBALL
FRAME
SOME TOY FROM STAR WARS

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
What is the date for the reveal of the objects in this remote viewing?

I would like to know so I don't have to keep coming back each log on to see if they are ready. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I have seen so many, including me, that have indicated they see something round. I really hope it is a rock.......my guess.

Remember though that if I am correct I did say "guess" as i believe it would be just that. I am very curious though.

I wonder if people read the other posts prior to making their post and if it influenced their decision in any way?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I think that may be part of the experiment also.....sadly. I know what you mean. Part of me does not care but the other part is curious as hell.

I hope the OP is enjoying themselves and does not bail on us. :-)P

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
1. A white card or notebook - some sort of paper. The front has bright pink and green dots on it forming images. I thought the green dots formed Christmas trees, so maybe a Christmas card.

2. An old Transformer or another type of comic book action figure. It seems like it's mainly a mucky yellow colour.

3. A brown ceramic (smoking) pipe or ashtray

For some odd reason, I keep seeing a small Canadian flag also, but I think I'm picking it up from somewhere else.

Fun experiment. I hope we have these more often. At least those of us who are inexperienced have a way of practicing.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm feeling out a candle (small tea candle?)
Something candy-like (a tic-tac?)
And a piece of string (rope? yarn? etc.)

It'd be interesting to know how close I am.......

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
A square, triangle and then circle in that order. Blue, yellow, red.

Strange but nothing else. Can't wait to find out the results. xD

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm back.

1. Something that smells good, with a high fragrance.

2. Something to do with water, possibly boating.

More later.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Myrtales Instinct]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join