It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video UFO's - Columbia Shuttle Pieces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Found this on you tube as a recent post and thought I would post it here. Interesting.

www.tudou.com...

[edit on 10-4-2010 by hornum]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 12/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
it looks fake, it evens sounds fake.

of its real, this would have been a very big deal

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
We would probably have noticed by now if the Colombia space shuttle really had been blown to pieces by some alien space ship...
The video in the OP is obviously a fake, and the footage is stolen from a YouTube user called TheFakingHoaxer.

Since the original video is actually quite good and also has great music, I want to post it to give credit to the real CGI artist, who says:

A video I made to show how the Shuttle may look if it was destroyed in space. Filmed from the ISS or maybe another Shuttle. All made with real photo's of the Shuttle then I used Photoshop to make it look damaged and in pieces. Then I put it in space using After Effects.

The video in the OP has also stolen some footage from this CGI work by the same artist:
2 UFOs visit the space shuttle - CGI - 2D

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Not saying the video is real, but would like to point out, if there was something to hide, the best way would be to take a video, and then claim it was made using CGI, giving reason to doubt.

If this video was made using pictures of debris pasted onto an orbital video or background, how come all sides can be seen in the video? it would also point to Columbia braking up or being destroyed a lot earlier than was witnessed, leaving what was seen entering the atmosphere the destroyed vehicle rather than it actually breaking up during re-entry.

Does anyone remember the video footage supposedly showing the vehicle being struck by something looking like lightning? all trace of it seemed to vanish foiled by claims of fakery, maybe they are using the fake screams to steer people away from looking for any truth?

Some fake claims regarding many video's have certainly raised an eyebrow, claims of fake these days are starting to make people look closer.

So easy to make a double twist and make claims, I just don't trust many of those who cry fake anymore, it's obvious some are trying to misdirect people from looking deeper, go beyond the video, look at the people.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Ziggystar60.....

It's always a great pleasure to see you drop by

I think that shuttle movie is extremely well done.....I was amazed the first time I saw it.

I still like looking at it & imagining....."what if.....?"

Some of these guys are real artists.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Can someone else do a check? I have just scoured ATS using the search engine, remember the video's of the Shuttle Columbia supposedly being hit by lightning before or during re-entry? well they seem to have all vanished, and not just off ATS everywhere I know the video was, it has been removed.

So who has the ability to remove the video's? happening way too often around here, how can we deny anything when your fighting against people who do this? who we cant see get too, or ask why.

Does nobody else at all find it odd that this video is scammed as fake, yet all evidence that could support it has been removed by someone?

I can start to believe now some of the rumours that are being whispered about this here website, not everything is what it seems, and all I can get of those who know is it started Nov 5th 2007 ? what the hell does that mean?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
remember the video's of the Shuttle Columbia supposedly being hit by lightning before or during re-entry? well they seem to have all vanished, and not just off ATS everywhere I know the video was, it has been removed.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but here is a video about a photo with what seems like a laser beam or lightning bolt zapping Columbia during re-entry. At least this video has not been removed from YouTube.

top topics

join