It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKI DECEPTION: Iraq video last week edited. Uncut video released.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
They did have an RPG, however there were reporters there and that is quite obvious from the footage filmed.

FYI, THE CHILDREN WERE NOT KILLED. They were injured which is tragic but lets not create disinfo here.

If you are worried about disinfo then where is the proof of the RPG we have all been waiting for, or might that also be disinfo?

Those children were probably saved because of some fate we do not understand and maybe in the long run they will do great things! I hope so.

Sorry to get spiritual but it is somewhat a miracle that they survived the attack

What is it that everyone else died?

To be honest mate, this thread doesn't really make sense to me because I watched the 40minute version on the day of release. I think the gunner in that Apache Gunship was all too eager to 'light up' the crowd. It took me 3 hours of reading about the incident till I finally found the stomach to watch the video.

I agree with you, it is tragic that the gunner decided to kill everyone in the area. If I had been in that helicopter I would have targeted the guy with the RPG and the guy with the AK-47. Then IF anyone else tried to pick up the weapons I would have shot them too but to kill anything that moves in the general vacinity was crazy(horse).

Thing is, I did watch the whole forty minute vid released by Wikileaks and you can see a guy holding an RPG. I don't agree with the actions of 'Crazyhorse' but one of the guys was holding an RPG so don't pretend that he wasn't because it distorts what really happened.

I also feel bad for those reporters

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
If you are worried about disinfo then where is the proof of the RPG we have all been waiting for, or might that also be disinfo?

mypetjawa.mu.nu...

Extract from the Centcom report.

Thank you, I saw the RPG clear as day. Again I think the engagement was heavy handed but that was no camera.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
To be honest mate, this thread doesn't really make sense to me because I watched the 40minute version on the day of release. I think the gunner in that Apache Gunship was all too eager to 'light up' the crowd. It took me 3 hours of reading about the incident till I finally found the stomach to watch the video.

I agree with you, it is tragic that the gunner decided to kill everyone in the area. If I had been in that helicopter I would have targeted the guy with the RPG and the guy with the AK-47. Then IF anyone else tried to pick up the weapons I would have shot them too but to kill anything that moves in the general vacinity was crazy(horse).

Thing is, I did watch the whole forty minute vid released by Wikileaks and you can see a guy holding an RPG. I don't agree with the actions of 'Crazyhorse' but one of the guys was holding an RPG so don't pretend that he wasn't because it distorts what really happened.

I also feel bad for those reporters

I am not sure how many times I need to say that whether there was an RPG there or not, it means nothing. My major problem is with the man crawling and the van anyway so RPG or NO RPG makes no difference in what is most upsetting about this video. Even people like Jerico are having a hard time coming up with some justification for shooting the van and that man crawling. They certainly cannot rely on the ROE for it. I have been following this thread all along and have yet to see that get explained away.

I still have a problem with the fact that the RPG was found where it was. That makes little sense. I also have a problem with the fact that many people already said that the RPG was destroyed by the gunfire so how was it found?
But no matter what, I will have a bigger problem with the van and the wounded crawling man and THAT is what I am waiting for someone to justify for me.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I've watched and paused and gone over the footage and really, I see two guys who are each carrying a camera and I see two other guys who are each carrying a tripod. Nobody else in the footage is carrying anything. Not a bag, not a drink bottle, not an AK-47, not anything. Just the two cameras and two tripods.
I can imagine that the tripods might have been mistaken for AK-47s and the cameras may have been mistaken for RPGs. But I saw no professionalism. They gunned everyone down and laughed about it, the military tried to cover it up and members of Wikileaks were followed in a very ominous fashion just before they announced they were going to release the footage of it. There's nothing right about this, there's no altruism, no aspiration for something better, nothing for Iraq and nothing for the Iraqi people. Does this need to be done for the security of the people living under The United States of America Corp. Is it necessary for the well being of... who? what?
Does anyone actually know what the officially stated goal is now? Does anyone actually believe it? Even if you do, do you actually believe that would be achievable?
Nothing for you, me or the people of Iraq. Nothing!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

Crazyhorse gets to shoot people in Iraq. Obviously those guys enjoy what they do and if they die there will be plenty more trigger happy mo' fo's to take their place.

I have been believing in peace and love for years but stuff like this crushes my faith towards the true human nature.

I fear we are a spiteful, vengeant species and only a handfull of us wouldn't unknowingly take pleasure in having the ultimate power of life and death in our hands over others.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It's easy to see an RPG in the video, when in actual fact it's your own massive hard-on produced by the sight of innocent unarmed civilians and children being indiscriminately mown-down dy my mini-missiles.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rizla

You are correct, there is an RPG in the video. However, we all know crazyhorse and hotel one are a bunch of psychopaths right?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry, i grew tired of the same argument saying the guy peeking at the corner of the building had an RPG.
Even the military report clearly stated it was a CAMERA.

cryptome.org...

0620:38 "cameraman raises camera to sight through the viewfinder. photos later recovered from the camera shows a US Army HMMWV sitting at an intersection, less than 100meters away. digital tima/date stamp on the photo indicates that these photos were the ones taken as the cameraman peered from behind the wall"

I would even put the picture but ATS doesn't host pictures anymore, but it can be seen in the report in the link.

PS: I don't want to offend anyone.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
And I don't want to offend anyone by saying that what some people think they saw was an RPG in the video wasn't an RPG, but was in fact their own massive hard-on brought on by blood-lust.

But if it does offend them, I am willing to live with the consequences on this occasion.

Also, I find it deeply insulting that the psychopath in the copter is allowed to sully the name of Crazy Horse. As if it wasn't bad enough defiling the man's name by using it for a chain of strip-bars.

I suppose in the future, psychopathic copter pilots will call themselves things like Dead-Iraqi-children-180. What men...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I had a look at the official report and I saw the photos of weapons on the ground and I thought; what on earth would Reuters' reporters be doing with weapons? That's pretty weird.
Then I saw this thread: Iraq War Vet: "We Were Told to Just Shoot People, and the Officers Would Take Care of Us"
More specifically, this part:

"Something else we were encouraged to do, almost with a wink and nudge, was to carry 'drop weapons', or by my third tour, 'drop shovels'. We would carry these weapons or shovels with us because if we accidentally shot a civilian, we could just toss the weapon on the body, and make them look like an insurgent."

That seems interesting, because the footage just shows two cameras and two tripods and there really is no reason for Reuters' reporters to be armed.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This thread has only now come to my attention, both a long and short version were available from the outset, you will see posts including one of mine alluding to the longer version in the original Wikileaks thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-4-2010 by smurfy]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join