It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKI DECEPTION: Iraq video last week edited. Uncut video released.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3vilscript
Very well put. Like Sun Tzu says...

"There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare."

So what is this about, really? That's what the American public has to ask and demand their leaders.

Well...Sun Tzu might have been dead for a long, long time, but his words echoes forever: echo, echo, echo...
Can we draw some parallels between the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the current downfall of the American (of in fact, the World) economy now?
Wait, I'll get a pen...

But with the care for your country set aside, the military industrial complex (that doesn't really answer to any nation or government) can't live without prolonged warfare!

Do we have to bring this beaten old man back to life as well?
"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together."
/Dwigt D. Eisenhower

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Raud]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Whats so different about the Afghan war compared to the Iraqi war?

Well there is at least one major thing we dont think much about. When the US attacked Afghanistan in 2001. Only the population in Kabul knew about it. The further away you got from Kabul the more the US attack looked like a invasion. Afghanistan is far from a developed country. Their communication is like crap. They dont even have electricity in most villages outside Kabul. So non of them have a TV or Internet like we have to keep them selves up dated. So you could just imagine what the bombardment would look like to the common Afghan citizen. Just imagine what fear that put in them.

Many of the warlords or Tribesmen. The Man who owns the surrounding land around the villages weren't even warned. And these Tribesmen have their own army/militia. We actually call these people the Taliban to day. And we given them the credit for 911. And for causing the Religious atrocities on the local villages. Well it is partly true because a lot of these people have joined the Taliban to fight against us. But its not true that they help Taliban terrorising the locals. But they do threaten the locals if they aid NATO forces. These people also know the difference between treason and loyalty. We would have done the same. In this case we use their loyalty as a pretence to accuse the Taliban of terror. Because some villagers have gotten their heads cut of for treason.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest

Originally posted by CodenameDoeB
Ok but even if the first kills were justified, When the men pulled up in the van to simply help, They was MURDERED in my eyes.

honestly why would a guy with children in his car be so fast to rush into the scene of the battle, with it still possible going on and putting his children in danger from stray bullets, unexploded ordinances, whatever it may be. They do after all have people in Iraq to take care of this job, but it seems like he was in a hurry to help his buddies or clean up evidence.

Because unlike a great many Americans, who would rather finish a game of monopoly than help a woman being stabbed to death right outside their windows, most Iraqis really do try to help people out.

If you saw some guy on the sidewalk, crawling around and covered in blood, would YOU try to help him to a hospital? I'd like to think you would.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
They did have an RPG, however there were reporters there and that is quite obvious from the footage filmed.

FYI, THE CHILDREN WERE NOT KILLED. They were injured which is tragic but lets not create disinfo here. Those children were probably saved because of some fate we do not understand and maybe in the long run they will do great things! I hope so.

Sorry to get spiritual but it is somewhat a miracle that they survived the attack

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
They did have an RPG, however there were reporters there and that is quite obvious from the footage filmed.

FYI, THE CHILDREN WERE NOT KILLED. They were injured which is tragic but lets not create disinfo here.

If you are worried about disinfo then where is the proof of the RPG we have all been waiting for, or might that also be disinfo?

Those children were probably saved because of some fate we do not understand and maybe in the long run they will do great things! I hope so.

Sorry to get spiritual but it is somewhat a miracle that they survived the attack

What is it that everyone else died?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
If you are worried about disinfo then where is the proof of the RPG we have all been waiting for, or might that also be disinfo?

mypetjawa.mu.nu...

Extract from the Centcom report.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by tempesillest

Originally posted by CodenameDoeB
Ok but even if the first kills were justified, When the men pulled up in the van to simply help, They was MURDERED in my eyes.

honestly why would a guy with children in his car be so fast to rush into the scene of the battle, with it still possible going on and putting his children in danger from stray bullets, unexploded ordinances, whatever it may be. They do after all have people in Iraq to take care of this job, but it seems like he was in a hurry to help his buddies or clean up evidence.

Because unlike a great many Americans, who would rather finish a game of monopoly than help a woman being stabbed to death right outside their windows, most Iraqis really do try to help people out.

If you saw some guy on the sidewalk, crawling around and covered in blood, would YOU try to help him to a hospital? I'd like to think you would.
I have a feeling you know little about either culture, also would YOU have driven that van to that location under those conditions. Now please be honest.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Whether you watch the long or short version, the moment they opened up on the guys trying to help the fallen is where it didn't feel right.

Sometimes you just know it isn't right.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

mypetjawa.mu.nu...

Extract from the Centcom report.

Where exactly was it found? How does that fit with your little buddies that already claimed that it was destroyed in the gunfire?

Please explain how it got from the man that was supposed to be holding it to where that article says it was found.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPYvsSPY
Please refrain from calling peoeple names, I have been following your replies and alot of name calling and disinfo, makes the site look bad.

1. Who am I calling names?

2. What disinfo have I presented.

If you cannot provide examples of BOTH, what does that make your post?

I will eagerly await.
You are really into this stuff, do posts mean that much to you? And if someone wins, WOW! We are here to help.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
To be honest with you i don't think many care about this thread anymore, we seem to be the last ones at the camp fire.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
No, don't give up. Many watching. This is very interesting.

I sure hope you guys F&S this thread, with all the star you all making off it. lol.

As I said earlier, making me think and re-think about the whole matter.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
**** Attention ****

Knock of the personal discussion / insults and get back on topic.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I havent read if anyone has mentioned the part of the video when one of the small US military vehicles runs over a death body.

Great shooting!! Yeah US rocks!!!

I am being sarcastic by the way

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join