It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane carrying Polish president Lech Kaczynski crashes near Russian airport, CONFIRMED DEAD

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Watching the images/video of the plane, this debunks 9/11 once again

Remember the Pentagon? And Shanksville? Yeah. This crash is a real crash. Those were fake crashes.

At least the polish government won't have died for nothing! They will have debunked 9/11 official story!

Now I want to see how the economic and Brezinzski factors will play out.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

yeah, and I'm sure that's going to be on the MSM top priorities list.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
some of the dead -

Lech Kaczyński, the President of Poland
Maria Kaczyńska, the first lady
Ryszard Kaczorowski, the last President of the Polish government-in-exile
Jerzy Szmajdziński, Deputy Speaker of the Sejm
Władysław Stasiak, Chief of the Office of the President of the Republic of Poland
Aleksander Szczygło, head of the National Security Bureau
Paweł Wypych, Secretary of State in the Office of the President of the Republic of Poland
Mariusz Handzlik, Undersecretary of State in the Office of the President of the Republic of Poland
Andrzej Kremer, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
General Franciszek Gągor, Chief of the Polish Army General Staff
Andrzej Przewoźnik, Secretary-General of Rada Ochrony Pamięci Walk i Męczeństwa
Grzegorz Dolniak, member of the Sejm
Przemysław Gosiewski, member of the Sejm
Zbigniew Wassermann, member of the Sejm
Janusz Kochanowski, Polish Ombudsman
Sławomir Skrzypek, President of the National Bank of Poland
Janusz Kurtyka, Historian and president of the Institute of National Remembrance
Bishop Tadeusz Płoski, Polish Military Bishop (2004)
Izabela Jaruga-Nowacka, member of the Sejm

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

I'm just feeling the sarcasm in your post...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
To clear out some questions :

1.) The plane was the official president plane of our country
2.) The reason there were so many prominent officials on board is because they were heading to Katyń for the official celebration of 70 years of the Katyń murders .
3.) Only Lech Kaczyński is dead , his brother is alive as he was not supposed to fly there .

Now on another note , Putin did not gain anything from this , because the president elections are nearing this year and Lech Kaczynski had no chance of winning them , so Bronisław Komorowski would have been president anyway.

Also we are getting news that the airport might have not been prepared to take in planes in such a deep fog , as it did not have the system that helps them land in such conditions . So if that gets confirmed Russia might be in blamed for that.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Thill]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Maybe i'm thinking too much but isn't it a little peculiar that within just one month Russia has been hit with a terrorist attack, a Russian backed revolution in Kyrgyzstan, a possible soon Russian backed revolution in Georgia, a nuclear treaty with the USA, and now this.

It has been an interesting month in eastern Europe.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Woah! that's quite a list.

This will be Lech Kaczynski's replacement:

Donald Tusk

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
If I remember correctly the Polish President refused to buy in swine flu vaccine, seeing it as an overhyped bandwagon driven by the corporate agenda. Just something to bear in mind.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

It sure is! There will be a few big holes to fill in that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

I'm just feeling the sarcasm in your post...

Hey, i am glad you are SO happy, dude.
It is tragedy for my nation, you know?
------------

I am shocked. Just cannot believe what i see in news.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by potential_problem]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

No this will not be the replacement , Tusk is the prime minister and will stay as PM , the replacement will be Bronisław Komorowski .

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
ghostsoldier: certainly NOT. check the news, read some articles, then post BS.
second line.

and yeah, some kids here are really too happy. sure, our president may not give a damn right now, when he already passed to the other side, but people here will feel the consequences. we live in hard times. should we laugh when your president will be next?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by potential_problem

Sorry you took it that way.

Your president looked like a great guy. Opposing the Lisbon treaty, giving hope to the polish people and refusing swine flu vaccines.

He was a great guy in my book, from what I'm reading on him.

Sorry about your loss.

Now his twin brother could run and win.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Thanks for your correction, I must have misheard that RT report on youtube.

Star

jedi_hampster:
ghostsoldier: certainly NOT. check the news, read some articles, then post BS.

Don't try and belittle me, I just double checked - I DID NOT mishear what was said. Excccuuussse me... Loser

[edit on 10/4/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
Maybe this guy knew too much about the secret CIA prisons in Poland. Maybe he had been leaking to wikileaks....

There could be more reasons that could have warranted Kaczynski's untimely 'execution' in a plane crash.

Check out this video report from RT.

A plane carrying the President of Poland, and his wife, has crashed in Western Russia. Russian officials say the plane was carrying 132 people, including Lech Kaczynski. The governor of Smolensk says no one survived. He's quoted as saying "the aircraft clipped the tops of the trees, crashed down and broke into pieces." It happened on approach to a small regional airport, around 300 metres from the runway. The mobile phones of everyone who was with President Kaczynski are no longer working. He was heading for a personal visit to the memorial site where Polish officers were murdered during World War Two. The head of Poland's central bank, the deputy Foreign Minister and the Army Chief of Staff are among others reported to have been on board. Russia's President Dmitry Medvedev has ordered the creation of a state investigation commission headed by Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. More details as we get them, right here on RT.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Lech Kaczyński was only the President they don't actually run the country.

The secretaries and heads of departments, ie the others guys on that plane actually really run the country. Ministers are just transitory and only make policy, they do not govern.

I honestly don't know if you can just "replace" a civil servant at that level of government. Bringing in a new guy that lacks experience isn't the same. Replacing basically the entire head of the government which is represented in those people and the years of experience is more of a blow for Poland than the loss of a mere president.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
my immediate reaction- is that this was not an accident. I fear the outcome of something like this...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
any idea if this was presidential airplane only, or if it was also used by other government members? prime minister for example?

i'm saying this because polish prime minister was in Prague this week during the Obama/Medvedev treaty signing, and the whole place was crawling with US secret service... it probably wouldn't be too hard for them to gain access to any plane on the Prague airport...

just something to think about...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I had heard that the USA & Russia had come to an agreement to limit the missile screen, as part of the recent arms talks. Maybe Kaczynski was a fly in that ointment?
Sad day for Poland.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

Lech Kaczyński was only the President they don't actually run the country.

The secretaries and heads of departments, ie the others guys on that plane actually really run the country. Ministers are just transitory and only make policy, they do not govern.

I honestly don't know if you can just "replace" a civil servant at that level of government. Bringing in a new guy that lacks experience isn't the same. Replacing basically the entire head of the government which is represented in those people and the years of experience is more of a blow for Poland than the loss of a mere president.

Yup that's the point. Also - that crash ruins balance of power in gvmt, probably PERNAMENTLY.
Damn..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join