It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane carrying Polish president Lech Kaczynski crashes near Russian airport, CONFIRMED DEAD

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Another interesting piece of the puzzle...

Lithuania and Poland promise new gas pipeline

Vilnius - Presidents Dalia Grybauskaite of Lithuania and Lech Kaczynski of Poland announced plans Thursday to build a new gas pipeline connecting their countries.

'We have decided to seek that the construction of gas connection between Poland and Lithuania is declared a priority project of the European Union and that this project receives full European support,' Grybauskaite said after a meeting between the two in the Lithuanian capital, Vilnius.

The proposed pipeline would link the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania to the Polish gas supply and transmission system.

Grybauskaite said the pipeline would ensure alternative supplies to the region, which currently relies on Russian gas.

That was two days ago...

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Some perspective..
Poland, Russia to mark Katyn massacre amid tensions

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin is scheduled to take part in a ceremony on April 7 in Katyn with his Polish counterpart Donald Tusk.

Polish President Lech Kaczynski will mark the anniversary in a separate ceremony on April 10.

Tusk said his invitation from Putin was an important step in improving relations, and that their honouring of Katyn victims had a 'very important symbolic aspect.' Putin reportedly told Tusk he knew what an important place Katyn had in Polish memory.

However, Polish President Lech Kaczynski did not receive an invitation, which caused speculation that Putin was punishing the Polish leader for his outspoken critiques of the Kremlin.

Kaczynski is regarded by some as a Eurosceptic, and emerged as one of Moscow's most vocal critics during the Russia-Georgia conflict in August 2008.

Kaczynski could travel to Katyn, but nobody will meet him, an anonymous source from Russia's foreign ministry told the Russian edition of Newsweek. The source added that Russian President Dmitry Medvedev was not intending to invite Kaczynski either.

So the Polish PM received a formal invitation from Putin whereas Kaczynski was snubbed by the Kremlin. It looks like the Polish PM Donald Tusk was more amenable to friendlier relations with Russia.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by order in chaos]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Just read your post... heavy fog!

Shouldnt have flown really in thick fog... Traffic control should have known about the weather and cancelled the flight.....

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

www.freep.com...

Confirmed.

Picture of the plane. Does not look good. Why would they knowingly fly in thick fog?

May their souls take flight to a better place.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This is terrible and a sad day for Poland. I pray for the family's.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

My friend, action towards Poland would be hostile action against EU state, and thats whole another ballgame. Russia makes good business with Poland and other EU states as well in very many areas.

Poland really wanted that northern stream pipeline to run in their soil, but Russia did their best choice and builds that to bottom of Baltic sea. Only thing what has been sand in their shoes has been US missiles maybe placed to Poland and its NATO membership as well, but as EU state there is nothing to stop what Polish wants to do in their own soil.

Caucasus states are very different than EU states, and Russia has no real hostilities against EU - there is just no proof from that will. What they want with EU is more markets for their gas and oil - and I assure you, that as neighbouring state here in Finland we really have had no problems with Russia as long as we have been in EU. Our border cooperation works well.

Place where Russian moves are excpected is Balkan, Caucasus and Middle Asia, and those moves is very hard to link with relations to west and EU states. In Putins policies multipolarim has been what it says - many poles in world politics. Destroying any poles is against that policy what is hosted both Russia and China in SCO, and what I see, key players (poles) are: EU, USA, SCO, Union of Africa and Arab Nations.

We really cant say that Russia has been recently hostile towards any great powers, but always demanding diplomacy in strategic world affairs.

Other question is independent breakaway states like Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Uzbekistan and so on - who are not part of any mentioned united nations, but gives change to take them maybe as their own vasalls. USA is doing the very same. Fight from countries in Caucasus in my eyes is just different and can not be linked to politics towards western europe, what Poland really is.

False flag, who benefits?

So I am no saying that everything is possible, but there really is no background to blame Russian government directly from this. But if the blame turns against Russians when facts will raise up from this event, and we really have to consider Russian involvement in this accident - I think a False Flag is highly possible just to put Putin and his government to really bad situation against EU and west.

Think about it. Who will benefit from running EU and western world against Russia in this political situation? Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia - Al quaida - Israel?

Is this blackmailing op against Putins Government, "Black Op" where Russia is easy to shown as terrorist state - If they dont... do this and that?

In any case I cant see how Russia could benefit here, but only huge problems anyway. Opposition of Russian policies has many opportunities here, but surely this kind of false flag needs very professional organization to make it, and all traces should show blaming finger straight toward Kreml in case of blackmail.

With frienship! Peace.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I think what's interesting is that the acting president of Poland has some aristocratic ancestry. Looks like an Illuminati type of guy.

"Bronisław Komorowski was born in Oborniki Śląskie. Komorowski is son of Count Zygmunt Leon Komorowski (1924–1993) and Jadwiga Komorowska (née Szalkowska) (1921-). His family comes from the territory of Aukštaitija, northern Lithuania, and the Komorowski family for 200 years ruled Żywiecczyzna in Poland. He is distantly related to Princess Mathilde of Belgium, Duchess of Brabant, via her mother Anna Countess d'Udekem d'Acoz born Countess Komorowska. "

en.wikipedia.org...

Not saying anything - just planting seeds... maybe there is some conspiracy - maybe not.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Why did the Poles have so many important people on one plane. It's never a good idea, considering politicians have many enemies.

Agreed. They should have taken separate planes at least if they were all going to be in one place. Being in one place is bad enough since one suicide bomber, or one air strike would take out everyone in the vicinity. But I guess it's too late to take anymore precautions, clearly a sad day for the Polish people... if they would have split up into separate planes though, I wonder if the same plane would have gone down?

And I'm watching the morning news right now, and I haven't heard one word about this at all... wonder why? And it's the MSM so I'd think they'd be jumping on this for at least a story. I'll keep watching to see if they update at all.

[edit on 10/4/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I did not have time to read all the posts but Poland was a country that would not distribute the swine flu vaccine to their people without getting accountability assurances from the makers of it. I wonder if this possibly could have anything to do with it or maybe it was just a tragic accident?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
You originally reported the crash was west of Smolensk which is very close to Belarus and we all know Belarus is a hotbed for the AIC (bwords) so let's not rule out that this could be usa staging more events. Some one else mentioned the capability of electronic warfare, it's been used in that area for over 30 years.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Damn, 90 people killed...poor guys.

However, if only the President had died, I would have been a little, just a little, happy with that, since he is so conservative he forbids gay parades, promotes ultracatholicism.
For that I'm glad he's gone. But he's a human being and blablabla, so it's always a loss of life.

I wonder whether Poland is going to take a new path towards tolerant policies or close itself up like it did under this guy's regime.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Just an observation: at least you can see the remnants of a plane having actually crashed; unlike the various planes involved in the 911 fiasco which all vaporized into thin air without any debris to analyze.

My thoughts go out to the polish people and especially the families of the people who died.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by archasama
I think what's interesting is that the acting president of Poland has some aristocratic ancestry. Looks like an Illuminati type of guy.

"Bronisław Komorowski was born in Oborniki Śląskie. Komorowski is son of Count Zygmunt Leon Komorowski (1924–1993) and Jadwiga Komorowska (née Szalkowska) (1921-). His family comes from the territory of Aukštaitija, northern Lithuania, and the Komorowski family for 200 years ruled Żywiecczyzna in Poland. He is distantly related to Princess Mathilde of Belgium, Duchess of Brabant, via her mother Anna Countess d'Udekem d'Acoz born Countess Komorowska. "

en.wikipedia.org...

Not saying anything - just planting seeds... maybe there is some conspiracy - maybe not.

May leaders of European nations have blue bloodlines, and Bronislaw Komorowski is no exception.

He would be the loyal globalist elite sock puppet.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
CONFIRMED.

THE PRESIDENT AND HIS WIFE KILLED.

(on Sky News TV)

Indeed this is really strange... let's hope Poland ain't taking this as an assassination...

Because Poland is in NATO... and an attack on NATO is an attack on everyone, and that means WW3.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

KILLED or has died in a TRAGIC accident?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
from what i know it was a Tupolev plane and very old
after we had an incident with one of our gov choppers about 6-7 years ago they said they would screp the whole fleet - they didnt :/

i do not see conspiracy here , old plane + bad weather

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Just finally saw a small segment on msnbc - it was maybe a 2 minute story that's it. Not to mention they haven't confirmed the amount of people as of yet, they are hearing either 96 or 120 some people were killed. They did announce how it was a lot of top officials, and explained really nothing else other than why they were flying there and that the reason they took 1 plane is because they lack others... not really the best reason to take one plane but I guess if you don't have the planes, you don't have them? You'd think though considering who was all on the one plane, they'd have gotten some more somehow for this occasion specifically...

Don't know about a conspiracy yet, but I'm sure plenty will be added to this thread and others opened within the next 24 hours.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

firsr, its a shame, the loss of life and the idea of losin people.
this is a conspiracy heaven. they died in a way where the best form, and definately main one used in identifying the dead is a manifest. all prominent.. maybe more of these will take place before 2012.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Hey Highlyoriginal. I seem to be right across the bridge from you & this story was the first I had seen when I turned on Fox National news. My heart & prayers go out to the families of all the victims of this horrible tragedy.. I'll keep my eye on this thread for further info.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

Like I said in earlier post, you need to just take a walk on Warzow and you see corporation influence everywhere. I remember when I was visiting country just few years after USSR had fallen and first attack of Illuminati corporations was just huge! I never forget the contrast of old rule and invasion of new rule.

Poland is now heartland of banksters and its really no wonder if bloodlines are running that country. Thats also why is highly not excpected that someone would gain anything by attacking small part of great snake, without cutting the head of the snake first.

Russian leadership would benefit nothing from it. But like I said in my post to op in here, if this was assasination - and there are evidence even to hint Kreml involvement in this... War is up with eastern coalition and western illuminati. Rules of Cosa Nostra, my friend.

But who benefits?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join