It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Vivid Dreams... How about you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim2AttainMindfulness
yes i have also had those same "needle" dreams and the pain from them is so real!! my dreams are usually vivid though.. i sleep with moldavite under my pillow

why do you sleep with a moldavite? what that do

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

The dreamworld I repeatedly find myself in feels very real. I wish I could remember more when I wake up. I need to start to remember landmarks and street signs so I can track down this "place". It's like trying to remember the name of a song. Or the melody. It's on the tip of my brain, but...

Yes, like others have said, the places in the dreamworld are totally realistic and not unlike real places here on earth. There is just so much going on in my dreamworlds. It really does feel like a living breathing world, me just one of the people in it. It would be really awesome if we all had the same dream and we could meet each other in it. It has probably happened before.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yes, i have been having incredibly vivid dreams this week especially for some reason.
Last night was nuts, even had to wake up, scared, but knowing i had to go back to sleep and get back to it. I am glad i did because i got to hang out with a long lost friend, who passed away over twenty years ago.
oh yeh, and, Two nights ago i had a loooong dream and at the end...credits...like a film. even an epitaph telling me the director had passed away in the meantime ( dream director?)
then i woke and it was morning. It was like a major event, a block buster of a dream.

so yes, i have been having vivid dreams this week.

lol that is mad. I omtimes feel like i am watching a movie, i do llove dreams. I have faced most of my fears through dreams.
However oem dreams are just to real and it is like watching a movie, i think alot of us here have been dreaming vivid dream more so a time goes on so, i wonder why.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

The dreamworld I repeatedly find myself in feels very real. I wish I could remember more when I wake up. I need to start to remember landmarks and street signs so I can track down this "place". It's like trying to remember the name of a song. Or the melody. It's on the tip of my brain, but...

Yes, like others have said, the places in the dreamworld are totally realistic and not unlike real places here on earth. There is just so much going on in my dreamworlds. It really does feel like a living breathing world, me just one of the people in it. It would be really awesome if we all had the same dream and we could meet each other in it. It has probably happened before.

that is possible, I have been in same drem as my wife. We could do an experiment?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousproxy

yes i have also had those same "needle" dreams and the pain from them is so real!! my dreams are usually vivid though.. i sleep with moldavite under my pillow

moldavite activates the dream state and in waking life manifests weird experiences in general -- i dont keep it on me 24/7 , and if you do -- well, you'll see what i mean soon enough

it is an alien rock , came to us in a form of an asteroid from space. alien energies ^^

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

moldavite activates the dream state and in waking life manifests weird experiences in general -- i dont keep it on me 24/7 , and if you do -- well, you'll see what i mean soon enough

it is an alien rock , came to us in a form of an asteroid from space. alien energies ^^

blimey first i heard of that, were do i get that from?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

How would I go about getting or finding one of these alien rocks? sounds interesting and it seems like the kind of thing I would like.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

blimey first i heard of that, were do i get that from?

It reminds me of Kryptonite.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
any gem/rock dealer will have moldavite. In US moldavite is expensive but you can find it about at any "hippy" shop where other crytals are being sold

The total amount of Moldavite scattered around the world is estimated at 275 tons. There are now only four[citation needed] moldavite mines that are in full operation in the Czech Republic. It is predicted that in less than ten years from now commercial Moldavite mining will come to an end. After this time, there will be virtually no appreciable amount of gem-grade Moldavite left in the ground.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I frequently experience this issue with my dreams. For instance, there is a particular shopping mall that's only in my dreams and I recognize, during dream, that this is the mall in my dream and I know where the stores are. I remember thinking in my dream "wow, this is the place I've dreamed about...I'll go to this store, etc". Same thing with an amusement park...I even know what roads to take to get there...or never to go to a certain fast food resturant because the hamburgers are always cold...these are just a few places I go to in my dreams & I realize, while dreaming, that these places are in my dreams.

There is one particular location in some remote place that I believe someday I'll see in person...I'm always keeping an eye out for where it may be. These places are not like in my real life.
Some locations are very similar, for instance, to my real neighborhood or town, but are just a little different.

I think about this often, wondering if it's my brain creating something interesting & entertaining or if it's me in a different dimension.

Sometimes I have dream "flashbacks" where, out of nowhere, snapshots from dreams recent & far in the past will just pop into my mind. It's like looking through photos, but they enter my mind unbidden. It's kind of fun.

All I know for sure is that the brain, sleep and dreaming are wonderful & mysterious.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim2AttainMindfulness

This sounds very interesting what you are describing about the gem moldavite. Could you explain more about this, like what type of metaphysical properties you notice? I have moqui marbles, which I use to relax before bed and also to raise my vibration, is it a bit like that? Or do you have more of a 'lucidity' in your everyday life to manifest things?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

This sounds very interesting what you are describing about the gem moldavite. Could you explain more about this, like what type of metaphysical properties you notice? I have moqui marbles, which I use to relax before bed and also to raise my vibration, is it a bit like that? Or do you have more of a 'lucidity' in your everyday life to manifest things?

for me just weird things happened -- i had weird dreams, i met weird people. i had weird thoughts, and weird feelings.

and i cannot describe this "weird" its just FRIGGIN WEIRD.. out of this world. (no pun intended)

but it definitely activated my dream recall -- made them more vivid and more lucid dreams i had, i astral traveled with moldavite under my pillow

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Sounds intriguing. I'll have to order one. I found an online site that looks legit:
www.arkadiancollection.com...

Does it matter what size I should get? Also, how would you turn into something wearable? Thanks so much for your help

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What really trips me out about dreams sometimes, especially recently, is how when I'm in the dream, that is my reality. In my dreams, at that moment in time, I am living my reality. It is real in my eyes. When I wake up I just am in utter disbelief that what happened in my dreams wasn't "real" per se.

Sleep and dreams are one of my favorite parts of living.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

Oh my gosh, I feel you on this! I think maybe we may be able to, (dare I say "have") visit each other there. I can't believe you put in words exactly what I think. I don't think it's weird at all to think this way. I wonder.....

I always say to my husband, who doesn't dream vividly or remember them much at all, "meet me in my dreams" ... he never does though. but maybe other people have. Life is strange and interesting.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
Oh my gosh, I feel you on this! I think maybe we may be able to, (dare I say "have") visit each other there. I can't believe you put in words exactly what I think. I don't think it's weird at all to think this way. I wonder.....

My favorite is when you dream about someone, and then they call you the next day and say they were thinking of you!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I've only had a few dreams that stuck with me for very long.
About 4 years ago I was dreaming about something I can't remember then all of a sudden I rose up above the earth in my dream. I ended up on a mountain range that was completely empty. It was silent, but it wasn't bad. It was peaceful I guess but not happy, the feeling of being outside when there is snow on the ground early in the morning (It sounds like a poorly written poem but I don't know how else to describe it). Then I heard an incredibly loud clock chiming and I looked up and saw arches connecting the mountains and at the center was a clock that looked like big ben in London. It was about 7,6,or 5 minutes until midnight on the clock(I woke up when I looked at it).

Another one I remember happened a few months ago. I woke up (I thought I did at least) and looked out of my window and saw the moon, only it was multicolored and fractured, it actually resembled Muse's new album cover. It was spinning incredibly fast as well. For some reason it was incredibly positive. When I woke up I went to my window and was very disappointed that it wasn't real.

Recently my dreams have been lucid but nothing too spectacular. Might be because I've been experimenting with gamma binaural beats lately. They are actually very mundane, but pretty fun because I know I'm dreaming.
Honestly I think most dreams are just the brain continuing to function when the body shuts off. But some are different, who knows...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

u havent been taking champix to quit smoking have u? SAme thing happened to me when i was on that stuff.

Dave

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by daptodave

Nope, sorry I am not taking champix.
What kind of effects did it have on you?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91
It was spinning incredibly fast as well. For some reason it was incredibly positive. When I woke up I went to my window and was very disappointed that it wasn't real.

Yeah, those kinds of dreams are crazy, when right when you wake up, you need to go run to check on something to clarify if it was real or not.

I had this one dream where my teeth broke from eating hard food. I remember how upset I was and how much it hurt.

When I woke up, first thing I did was run to the mirror to make sure they weren't broken. They weren't. That really freaked me out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join