It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Vivid Dreams... How about you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
I had a dream not to long ago, where I had gotten off my bed, and was walking in my house. Everything was the same if I were to be walking awake.

But as I reached the bathroom door I opened it and turned my back and started to free fall, I felt as I weighed nothing, and it felt so real. I was just tumbling and allowing myself to fall.

That was the 2nd time, The first time I had a dream where I just jumped back and again, was freefalling but it felt so awesome, I cant describe it.

I even told myself in my dream that just let yourself go along with the feeling.

Anyone have any similar dreams?

I had a dream similar to the first part of yours. I was working nights and going to school so i wasnt sleeping very much and when i did sleep i was usually out in minutes.

Here is how it went down.

I went into my room and laid down. I looked over at my digital clock and it was 10:34pm. I closed my eyes and then opened them back up(i was actually sleeping at this point but it felt as though i closed my eyes and instantly opened them and was awake). I first noticed that my clock was not working any more, so i got up to check it out. When I tried to turn the lights on in my room, i flipped the switch and nothing. So I walked out into the living room and I could see that the digital clock on the dvd player was working, I flipped another switch and nothing. At this point I'm a little weirded out because i cant figure out why the digital clock is working and none of the lights are working.

So I walk into the kitchen where i have a really nice LED flashlight. The flashlight is right where it should be so i pick it up and turn it on. Normally this light is super bright(3Watt LED) and for some reason it is really dim, barely functional dim.

So at this point I realize something very strange is going on and I start to panic in my dream. I have this sudden urge to get out of my house immediately. So i try the front door and I cant open it. I run to the back door, cant open that one either. Then I run back into the kitchen and my dog is sitting on the floor in front of me as a puppy. I stop dead in my tracks and my dog ages from a puppy to an old crippled dog right in front of my eyes.

It is at this point that I actually wake up and I'm lying in my bed. I'm completely panicked and sweaty. I look at my digital clock and its 10:36pm.

So not only was this dream incredibly detailed with regards to the accuracy of the items in my home but what i find to be the weirdest part is that I fell asleep and went into full dream sleep and woke back up in 2 minutes or less.

This dream haunted me more than any other i have experienced. I was so literally shaken afterward I was having a hard time convincing myself that it wasnt real and that what was real was not a dream.

After a good nights sleep i did feel much better but it was by far the strangest dream i have ever had. Not so much for the content but the detail and the blurred line it had with reality.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Within this past week, every time I go to sleep, I have been having the most realistic and intense dreams I have ever had in my entire life.

Take last night for example. I got two tattoos in my dream. I felt the needle poke my skin and I even remember what the tats looked like. I also talked to a bunch of old friends, and everything in this dream just felt right and there was a feeling of peace in the world.

I then woke up into this world, and the first thing I did was check my body for the tattoos in my dream. They were not there, yet I still felt the slight sensation of where they should have been.

That is one reality, you may have been in an alternate reality and viewing what your other persona was doing at that exact time.

I also have to say I have not had a lot of dreams lately, but I did recently have one like yours where I could feel, taste, and smell what was going on except it has been too long and I don't recall what it was about.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I always have very vivid and crazy dreams. I've been practicing doing what I want in my dreams, so once I realize I'm dreaming things usually seem to calm down a bit. One of the trade-offs, I guess.

I've been having dreams about airplanes and other things flying through the air on a more than regular basis for about 6 months. That's strange.

Have you changed your diet or anything else in your life?

You may be flying soon taking a trip maybe? Are you far from close relatives I mean distance wise of course? Maybe a wedding or somehthing family related I am thinking.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yes, i have been having incredibly vivid dreams this week especially for some reason.
Last night was nuts, even had to wake up, scared, but knowing i had to go back to sleep and get back to it. I am glad i did because i got to hang out with a long lost friend, who passed away over twenty years ago.
oh yeh, and, Two nights ago i had a loooong dream and at the end...credits...like a film. even an epitaph telling me the director had passed away in the meantime ( dream director?)
then i woke and it was morning. It was like a major event, a block buster of a dream.

so yes, i have been having vivid dreams this week.

I had a dream like that long time ago except the credits didn't say the director died lol... I also had a dream narrator like a docudrama deal, that was pretty wicked. Like this thread I am a dream coinessoer. (SP?)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

every so often, mainly when im real stressed / depressed about something i go through stages of VERY vivid dreams, these dreams are not dreams, their real! very very very very confusing when i wake up, i have woke up thinking some crazy things from winning the lottery to just thinking my mail was already delivered. sometimes they are complete mental turmoil when in the dream, like the worst situations ever, well, they seem bad in the dream ....

once i had this really crazy energeetic dream that seemed to last days, and as soon as i fell asleep in the dream my alarm woke up and i was back in my own bed!

i told my mum about this one day on the phone, and apparently, its Night Terrors ! (just their not always scary), she also gets them, so does her dad.

i woke up one morning thinking i had won the lottery the day before, the feeling of waking up a millionair is awesome! (even if it only lasted a few mins)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Benadryl always gives me crazy vivid dreams or nightmares.

The worst one is Ambien, whooooo I used to get the craziest dreams while on Ambien!!!!! Like whacky tacky seriously. Like The cell and saw and thirteen ghosts combined in one night!!!! Had to go off it was afraid I would scare myself to death in my sleep/dream!!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Any chance you are wearing a nicotine patch to bed?

Talk about VIVID dreams....

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Had a super crazy dream earlier. I woke up into this reality and was seriously confused. The dream was incredibly vivid and the activities within the dream were mundane, so it confused me really bad.

Dreams are amazing. Whatever they are, I like them. They are a fun part of my overall reality.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

No dude, I just think airplanes are really cool. So I have dreams about them.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I'll never use ambien then... those movies all scared the crap outta me, and I'm a horror film fan!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I had a very vivid and strange dream about 7 or 8 years ago, i can still remember most of it.

I dreamt that I woke up and was walking downstairs towards the kitchen when I noticed everything go very dark for about 2 seconds, then go light again, then dark again then light again this happened about four of five times before I reached the kitchen like quickly turning from nighttime to daytime, when I got into the kitchen it was just going light again and I noticed a red glow from the sky outside, in my dream i knew it was supposed to be daytime but the sky was too red so this worried me, i went out the backdoor to look at the sky, I was amazed to see a row of three or four planets above the rooftops, one of the planets was very close, its was really amazing looking, the sky was an amazing colour, all reds, browns and purleish colours, i was really freaked out in my dream and remember turning to go back inside to find my parents, i woke up then.

That was the strangest most vivid dream i have ever had, ive no idea what it ment but it has stayed with me for years.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Lady_Tuatha]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join