It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama agents: Let's leak dilluted information before trial starts, so it won't look like we hid an

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry but was I the only one cracking up when he was saying "WE GOT EM!!!, WE GOT EM!!!" "THEY'RE RUNNING, WE GOT EM RUNNING"? lmao

That was a good way to start the day off tyvm

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

This guy has more nuts under his scalp, than a squirel has stored up for
the winter. Maybe he's right, but he comes across as a Mad Man, not a
Man who is Mad but a real MadMan, looney tunes, one sandwich short of
a picnic.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Just publicly admitting that he never attended Columbia University will be all that is required. There will be no need for Manning's trial to be held. Obama will be forced to resign the presidency or be impeached.

All this means is that the Dems will throw Obama under the bus in order to save face. If they try to fight it, the Democrat Party will be finished.

Nonsense. That Obama did not attend Columbia University and lied to the American people will not get him Impeached. You forget that the legislative branch and the judicial branch and the main media (propaganda branch) are under the control of Big Money (the shadow government). Obama's ratings will get even lower, but they won't impeach him. But the realization that Obama worked in the CIA and worked with Osama ben Ladin, while it may not get him impeached might make the American people finally aware that 911 was a put up job by the CIA and that Obama was a part of it. Your government, or rather Big Money controlling your government murdered 2000 people on 911 and another 5000 or so since then in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, not to mention a million Iraqis and are plunging us into global war over Big Money's global interests not to mention destroying the United States of America and freedom in the process.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by m khan]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
There is really no reason for him not to release his academic records.

Even if he got straight "D"'s and barely made it through it doesn't matter, as his adoring masses who drink up his neural-linguistic-programming-koolaid will accept whatever his record is and those who don't, won't.

I know my current employer checked with the college and university I attended to verify my resume. What's the big deal?

His academic record would not harm his presidency, unless there is no academic record.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffdogg
I'm sorry but was I the only one cracking up when he was saying "WE GOT EM!!!, WE GOT EM!!!" "THEY'RE RUNNING, WE GOT EM RUNNING"? lmao

That was a good way to start the day off

Hey, you've got a good point. A good Christian preacher letting off steam is so funny, how could anyone take him seriously. But you forget that a lot of people in this country listen to good Christian preachers all the time and that's what they sound like. So to you it is totally discrediting, but to a lot of other people it is right on. I would add an expletive, but I don't want to get banned for bad language. But some is needed here. But hey, stay in your world. Live your life. Pick up your checks. Don't think about what it all means to you and your loved ones. Don't give a thought to your country. Is there a man with soul so dead...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
You all would believe that the moon was made out of cheese if it somehow fit some theory that made Obama look evil. Which is it--is he an inexperienced neophte, or a highly-trained operative? A Muslim Manchurian candidate, or a CIA trained spy? Keep it up though, besides the fringe, average people are turned-off by this stuff.

What average people. Have you seen his polls? Obama is not very popular with the American people. They will not be turned off by this stuff. Obama lied, that is a given. That our country is in a bad place and the American people are desperate to turn things around, is something you seem to be overlooking. But that Obama was a CIA agent and worked with ben Ladin, a lot of them still aren't aware of. We want our country back. We want our Constitution back. We voted for Obama and supported Obama because we thought he would do that, not that he was a part of a heinous plan to destroy our country and harness us as slaves to the global elites' world wide plantation.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
someone posted that this preacher is a madman. I must remind you, there is a thin line between madness and brilliance.

I really admire this man, he has much courage. for all of those that give him discredit on "how he delivers the message" need to focus on the message itself. Im sure if obama himself were to explain it himself with all of his charisma, more of you naysayers would be eating it up. its the message not the delivery.

My prayers will be with him

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
All I've got to say is;

we've been duped.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcintosh_gator1833

Correct me if I'm wrong here but...

Would a SANE person go around screaming "We got em!, We got em!, We Got em!, They're on the run now, We got em!, We got em!, We got em!"

I know I'm not crazy, I've got a certificate certifying
SKEPTIC AL IS NOT INSANE...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

here here!!

2nd line

and third!!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

I would like for you to go to you tube and watch a video called 911b4911 and then wonder why there is conspiracies on 911 its a pilot show of the xfiles that aired on fox before a couple months before 911 tell me what you think

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
My friends sisters cousin said he saw Obama sipping tea with the reanimated corpse of Saddam Hussien on the white house lawn.

We're through the looking glass here, people. How much more proof do you need?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuffsaid747
reply to post by Pocky

Yeah, I've known about Obama being a CIA operative for about 3 months

Oh for f*** sake...

god damn it.... Im not even American and that just pisses me of

Oh all three months huh... warn me, but youre a bloody idiot.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks
All I've got to say is;

we've been duped.

Yep. You duped us indeed.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
let you guys in on a little secret, the majority of the elites and politicians have worked and still work for the NSA, CIA, and such. It's just they are in certain positions were they are useful to them.

It's how it works.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Here we go again. More "Oo! Oo! Oo! We've got him this time! We've got proof and now we're going to impeach Obama's ass!"

Nothing ever comes of crap like this. We already have all the proof we need that Obama is an America-hating Marxist bent on destroying everything good about the country.

Our biggest problem in America is not that people don't know what an evil skunk Obama is, but that a large percentage of people living here AGREE with his anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-white agenda. Legalize 20 or 30 million illegal Mexicans and we will be at a tipping point where only armed revolution will save America.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

I would most certainly not expect a legislative body to try to conduct business outside their jurisdiction. Part of having guidelines is to live within them. It would be like expecting a random stranger on the street to kick you in the groin just because they have a leg and a foot to do so.

~Ahabstar~

While I believe Ahabstar has done more than an adequate job of explaining why it should not be expected that Congress will write up whatever legislation they want and let the courts worry about its Constitutionality, the key understanding behind his reasoning is Jurisdiction.

Should we come to expect LEO's to act how ever they want and just let the courts decide if they acted Constitutionally? If a police officer or a member of Congress, or any government official operates outside of the bounds of their jurisdiction, they are no longer operating as a government official and instead operating as private citizens and acting upon their own private beliefs. If those private beliefs entail the abrogation and derogation of people, and they act upon those beliefs, then they are not government officials doing their job but are private citizens acting criminally.

There are many laws on the books that could become quite troublesome for a government official who uses his or her office to act criminally. There is the matter of Acting Under Color of Law, Impersonating a Government Official, and Simulation of Legal Process. There could be more laws broken by their acts including Malicious Prosecution and Obstruction of Justice. If Congress acted beyond the scope of their jurisdiction, and they did, and that action effectively abrogates and derogates the rights of people, then they have acted criminally, and technically speaking, one doesn't even have to wait for an impeachment process, and a simple verified complaint will do, forcing Sheriff's to arrest these members of Congress charged with crimes and bring them to trial for their crimes.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
My goodness!
What would we do without YouTube!
Why we would have to spread silliness the old fashioned way, by photocopying rants and stapling them to phone poles!
I'm going to put on a tie, tape myself as researcher Dr. Dragger , it has a nice ring, spout nonsense and BS for a few minutes and go on YouTube.
Watch for me!
God! People will FALL FOR ABSOLUTLY ANYTHING, AS LONG AS IT'S ON YOUTUBE, which, as we all know is where SERIOUS researchers post their findings!
Aside from Facebook of course!

[edit on 8-4-2010 by OldDragger]

[edit on 8-4-2010 by OldDragger]

My goodness, so it's a youtube video so it can't be true.

You sir, are an idiot if that's your basis for denying this information.

Youtube is nothing more than a forum to post information just like any other methodology. So what, we should only believe it if the video is made by Faux, CNN or the other media puppets.

Now that's hypocrisy at its finest....

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Gee, are you going to come to my house, slap me with your gloves and challenge me to a duel? "SIR! I challenge you to pistols at twenty paces".

Believe whatever you like! YouTube youself to death for all I care!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Gee, are you going to come to my house, slap me with your gloves and challenge me to a duel? "SIR! I challenge you to pistols at twenty paces".

Believe whatever you like! YouTube youself to death for all I care!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join