It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama agents: Let's leak dilluted information before trial starts, so it won't look like we hid an

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Obama agents: Let's leak dilluted information before trial starts, so it won't look like we hid anything by the time the trial starts.

So that when IT actually starts, what would have been explosive information, will not create an impact, because before then they are gonna de-sensitized the masses with concocted whereabouts of Obama's, during this time, before James David Manning slaps them with the evidence information of who Mr. Barrack Obama really is- CIA Operative-

Right now Obama's agents are scrambling to leak concocted whereabouts of Obama, during his questionable attendance of Columbia University, but only by concocted lies, to say that he attended that Moscow University when he was actually doing some work as a CIA operative meeting Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan and that because he was not a regular type or traditional student at Columbia University- saying that now huh? Before you get caught in court? CIA liars.spinned information. but they are only doing this now, so that by the time the trial comes along, they can make it seem like there a trial needn't take place.

That is what I could make out, watch the video.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Yeah, I've known about Obama being a CIA operative for about 3 months. From what Dr. Manning disclosed, Obama operated for the CIA as a college student (undercover agent) in Indonesia, Pakistan, Russia, and Afghanistan prior to entering Harvard Law School. He speaks Indonesian, so his cover personality was to again be a "Barry Soetoro" from Hawaii who had been schooled and lived for a time in Jakarta.

To me this information fit Obama to a tee. For one, it explains why of the 400 people interviewed by FOX News, all of whom attended Columbia University between 1981 and 1983, NONE of them knew ANYTHING of Obama.

Obama is a fake VERY EVIL entity.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by nuffsaid747]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Please provide your sources for this and especially the 400 people interviewed by Fox news. This information takes me by total surprise.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yes, I would like to see the link for the interviews with the people FOX News claimed that it interviewed.

It would be very interesting indeed, if this is the case.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You all would believe that the moon was made out of cheese if it somehow fit some theory that made Obama look evil. Which is it--is he an inexperienced neophte, or a highly-trained operative? A Muslim Manchurian candidate, or a CIA trained spy? Keep it up though, besides the fringe, average people are turned-off by this stuff.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
You all would believe that the moon was made out of cheese if it somehow fit some theory that made Obama look evil. Which is it--is he an inexperienced neophte, or a highly-trained operative? A Muslim Manchurian candidate, or a CIA trained spy? Keep it up though, besides the fringe, average people are turned-off by this stuff.

People in politics are not idiots.

Bush is not an idiot. He is smarter than any of us , according to the hierarchy of society.

They play dumb so the masses will be unsuspecting.

They are actually extremely smart, cunning, and calculating individuals.

This goes for anyone who is really high up in politics. They are not idiots, thats what they WANT YOU to think.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hello,

I want a 24/7/365 guard surrounding this Manning fellow!!! Now!!!

I want the guard to be former vets who are for a true security of our nation.

I want the CIA to Can IT A-hole, Good riddance!!!

All alphabet agencies are to be eliminated, I don't trust any of them. What good ever became of them?

Now to post the video everywhere!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

You know, you seemed to be using the playbook that Liberals are pushing now-a-days with tactics such as ridicule, diminish, the opponents.

Try to comment on the topic at hand maybe watch the video instead of churning up replies solely based on replies.

As far as whats on the clip, I haven't heard any info regarding this. Will wait to hear more about it.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
My goodness!
What would we do without YouTube!
Why we would have to spread silliness the old fashioned way, by photocopying rants and stapling them to phone poles!
I'm going to put on a tie, tape myself as researcher Dr. Dragger , it has a nice ring, spout nonsense and BS for a few minutes and go on YouTube.
Watch for me!
God! People will FALL FOR ABSOLUTLY ANYTHING, AS LONG AS IT'S ON YOUTUBE, which, as we all know is where SERIOUS researchers post their findings!
Aside from Facebook of course!

[edit on 8-4-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just publicly admitting that he never attended Columbia University will be all that is required. There will be no need for Manning's trial to be held. Obama will be forced to resign the presidency or be impeached.

Pelosi will not be able to protect Obama from impeachment proceedings (which must originate from the House) because the GOP already has in their possession the Constitutionally legal means to very quickly remove Pelosi as well as another 218 members of the House that would be able to prevent the impeachment.

The members of the Senate will have to play ball or face removal by the same means.

All this means is that the Dems will throw Obama under the bus in order to save face. If they try to fight it, the Democrat Party will be finished.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

But Dr. Dragger, then where would the 9/11 Truth Movement be without all those over compressed video artifacts from You Tube to prove their points of fake planes, laser guided automatic pilots and bomb pods on the underbelly of the planes?

You Tube cannot be both a valuable research tool and a site only worthy of propaganda distribution, it would make it too close in function to MSM outlets.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Ahabstar]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

The Dr. thinks you sound kind of..disinfoish!
I'll interview an anonymous soldier and see what he thinks!
I'll put it on the Tube right away.
Still, there are a lot of jiggly boobies vids to watch!
For sure, YouTube isn't MSM!
Tweet ya later!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Just publicly admitting that he never attended Columbia University will be all that is required. There will be no need for Manning's trial to be held. Obama will be forced to resign the presidency or be impeached.

Pelosi will not be able to protect Obama from impeachment proceedings (which must originate from the House) because the GOP already has in their possession the Constitutionally legal means to very quickly remove Pelosi as well as another 218 members of the House that would be able to prevent the impeachment.

The members of the Senate will have to play ball or face removal by the same means.

All this means is that the Dems will throw Obama under the bus in order to save face. If they try to fight it, the Democrat Party will be finished.

Dude, I think you need to click on that link in your signature before spouting off stuff like that, and supporting the stuff in that video. All OD was saying is that you tube needs to be taken with a gigantic grain of salt. How can you not agree??

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is the second time Ive heard the Columbia university thing and probably the third time for the CIA operative thing. It does have me interested, but my biggest problem with puzzling it all out is this:

1) Why is it that during the campaign Republicans couldn't dig up anything on Obama. He looked holier than mother Theresa.

2)Also following that why has Obama been sealing every record he could since he got in office. It makes him look guilty, hell Bush never even had to that

I'm not willing to make a judgement call yet, but there is most definitely something being hidden and covered up.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If, and when this happens, and he is impeached or resigns. The court better get the truth anyway.

When it is found out that he is not qualified, that it was done purposefully. I will scream as loud as I can publicly for his ! EXECUTION! I also want Pelosi his wife and anyone who knew what he was doing executed with him.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

And if you haven't already read that link in my sig, it is quite a good read.

Oh I agree that You Tube needs more salt than you can find in the Atlantic Ocean. And Dr. Manning is one that is pretty far afield, however when I said that the GOP has details on how to very quickly and legally remove 219 members of the House from their seats it was no joke. I know, because I gave it to them.

Article 1, Section 5
Each House may determine the rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two thirds, expel a member.

Article 6
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution

Amendment VII

In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

The fact that these 219 members of the House of Representatives violated their oath of office to support (a better synonym would be "uphold") the Constitution by voting to pass a bill to be signed into law that was outside the scope of enumerated powers. That being, the mandatory purchase under compulsion of penalty of law, of a tangible good or service that exceeds in value twenty dollars, without due process of law (trial by jury) would be a serious enough charge to cause an expulsion hearing to proceed.

Since all 219 conspired to commit this act together, they can all stand accused together. The accused members do not get to vote on their fate in such a proceeding. There is little doubt that 142 of the remaining 212 members would vote out their opposition, considering that there were 177 Republicans out of the 212. Especially when doing so means that they could immediately afterwards begin impeachment proceedings on Obama.

That isn't sniffing glue on You Tube, that is hard, cold political reality. Will the GOP do it? Hard to say. It goes beyond the nuclear option. In fact, I would call it the Thermonuclear Option with possible MAD repercussions. Because the backlash from such a stunt is unknown.

Obama's only protection would be to hear whispers on the wind and do this to shut it down before it happened, which is opening his own can of worms that he would have to be prepared to back up because it is only a temporary halt. But he could hold it on Congress until after the mid-term elections.

Article 2, Section 3
he may, on extraordinary occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in case of disagreement between them, with respect to the time of adjournment, he may adjourn them to such time as he shall think proper;

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Ok, interesting.

So, first, how would the GOP get the 2/3 concurrence to expel a member?

Also, isn't that reaching, a lot. Hasn't a great number of laws been passed, in the normal order of business, which violate the constitution. Isn't that expected, and the reason for the judicial system, specifically the supreme court, being the ultimate arbiter of these matters. The way you present the passing of legislation, of which constitutionality has yet to be decided, seems very much something unlikely to be something treated as felonious, no?

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Broke up that paragraph to make it a little clearer.

Since all 219 conspired to commit this act together, they can all stand accused together. The accused members do not get to vote on their fate in such a proceeding.

There is little doubt that 142 of the remaining 212 members would vote out their opposition, considering that there were 177 Republicans out of the 212.

Especially when doing so means that they could immediately afterwards begin impeachment proceedings on Obama.

I would most certainly not expect a legislative body to try to conduct business outside their jurisdiction. Part of having guidelines is to live within them. It would be like expecting a random stranger on the street to kick you in the groin just because they have a leg and a foot to do so.

The Supreme Court can only step in to decide if something is Constitutional or not when something has been presented to them to decide. Individual justices can make public statements during the legislative process of a bill going through committee, to floor vote, to submission to the opposite house, to presentation to the President for signage. However the justice is only making a public opinion statement, not a judicial review statement. It has about as much weight as you or I stating our opinion of a bill proposal here on ATS.

In this particular case, anyone reading the Constitution can clearly see that forcing a person to purchase something in order to remain a law abiding citizen is not an enumerated power of the Federal Government. I would protest a similar bill requiring the purchase of a Big Mac (whether you eat it or not) if you walked into a McDonald's to use the restroom. While an exaggerated example, it is the same basis. Congress has no authority whatsoever to create a bill to become that requires the purchase of something. Not a house, not a car, not a dog nor even a firearm so that you make have something for your second amendment right.

As citizens, we have the right to life, liberty and property without interference from the government. We can live wherever we want, in greatness or obscurity, and own what choose to purchase if anything at all. To say that a health insurance policy is somehow different is a fallacy. HCR is not part of the general welfare clause because it is something that Congress must provide, not just make available for purchase. It is not part of the regulation of commerce because that is specifically dealing with ensuring equal duties (taxes) and preventing states from taking advantage of one another and businesses from taking advantage of the public.

With that in mind, the only things Congress could have done with HCR was regulate pricing, provide a central bond certification pool for all states, stop discrimination like pre-existing conditions and dropping of coverage when a claim is submitted and things of that nature. If this is permitted, then what next? You saved your money and pony up the cash for a brand new Porsche only to be handed the keys to a Chevy Cavalier because Congress or the President determined that GM sales are down this week?

Just wait until the decision is made that you have to continue your paycheck contributions into Social Security only you will not be able to withdraw at retirement just because your birthday fell in between certain dates in order to make payments to the retiring Baby Boomers. And yes, that idea was discussed once as an option.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
u do realize what this whole thing is about right ???

it was a CIA Coup of the Government in 2008 !!!!

Now my next question is this:

Didi Michelle Obama know about any of this????
His CIA stuff??? If she did that would make her
an accomplice to treason.

And last question:
Why is the CIA turning their back on him now,
is there dissension in the inner ranks ??? Is there
a war inside the Gov?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by skunknuts

People in politics are not idiots.

Bush is not an idiot. He is smarter than any of us , according to the hierarchy of society.

They play dumb so the masses will be unsuspecting.

They are actually extremely smart, cunning, and calculating individuals.

This goes for anyone who is really high up in politics. They are not idiots, thats what they WANT YOU to think.

-Or they are just really lucky individuals who knew powerful people and were in the right place at the right time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join