It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Camps Warned Being Prepared As Millions In US Left Hopeless

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

I saw your apology, OP, as I'm sure did many others.
And it's a lot more than many offer

Anyway, who knows what information your thread will uncover, eh ?

Wouldn't be the first time a thread's been very swiftly dismissed -- only for it to end up going on for page after informative page

Best regards

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What Russia has proclaimed is 100% true facts.

They Illuminati have been setting up those camps for some time now.

My friend discovered the death camps first in the 80's when Military bases were beginning to be closed.

The bases were then transformed into prisons.

One of his questions is, Why are we closing Military bases if we can't afford them, yet travel to another country for War?

Plain and simple, he knows the answer as well, all about the money.

here is a link to a PDF article showing 97 Military bases were closed.

www.fas.org...

The Illuminati have there fingers in many pies.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
My BS meter is ringing on this one.

Every once in a while we get some post about concentration camps. So far nothing has happened.

The thing that most of these post lack is some reason that the US Government is going to suddenly put millions of people in these concentration camps.

So, without some actual facts, I'm predicting that this is just BS.

Maybe there has been an unofficial change in US military policy. Say from "launch on warning" or "launch under attack" to "retaliate after ride out".

Anyhow, if you see any bright lights in the sky don't look directly at them, you may be blinded.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Japanese Americans in Concentration Camps

Our people were forced into concentration camps and their lives where ripped away from them. One of the reasons that they threw us into the terrible living conditions was that they believed that we were spies for Japan during World War II, which in the end only ten people were convicted of spying for Japan, all of whom were Caucasian. The sudden attack of Pearl Harbor increased a fear of our people. Members of congress escalated fear of us among the American people. As early as January 1942, there was talk of imprisoning us. Many whites were motivated by economic self-interest and were determined to destroy our businesses, which they saw as competition.

It all began with police raids, where they were frantically looking for those of us, whom they thought to be spies. More than two thousand of us were arrested without any evidence of disloyalty. Our businesses were forced to close down, the police were illegally detaining us, evicting us from our homes, and firing us from our jobs.

In the first phase of federal action that was taken against us, we along with anyone else whose ancestry was linked to countries at war with the U.S., where moved out of our areas and our travel was restricted. On February 19, 1942 phase two began when President Franklin Roosevelt issued executive order 9066. It stated that military commanders could designate areas that they could exclude us from living there. Areas such as the western parts of California, Washington, Oregon, and southern parts of Arizona were areas that were restricted from us. We were the only ones who were detained in assembly centers, in large numbers, and later transported under guard to barbed-wire concentration camps.

classes.maxwell.syr.edu...

Don't think it can't happen again,to whomever they deem to be a threat. And I don't need to elaborate on that!

WASHINGTON — Two scholars say in a new research paper that despite earlier denials, the Census Bureau was deeply involved in the roundup and internment of Japanese Americans at the onset of U.S. entry into World War II.

The academics say the Census Bureau’s involvement included identifying concentrations of people of Japanese ancestry in geographic units as small as city blocks, lending a senior Census Bureau official to work with the War Department on the relocation program and a willingness to disclose names and address of Japanese Americans.

While it is common today for the Census Bureau to publish reports that detail the number of people of a given race living in an area as small as a city block, such information was generally not available in the 1940s. But the authors of the paper contend that the Census Bureau provided such detailed information as well as age, sex, citizenship and country of birth to the War Department, now the Defense Department, on only one group — Japanese Americans.

restoretherepublic.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't completely dismiss this out of hand. I got back from 10 days in Moab Utah and Fruita, riding mountain bikes with memebers of our racing team. I saw quite a few Haliburton trucks with casks on them and pumping trucks in convoy, not sure what they were for. Then I saw a long train of Military vehicles including tankers, on a train heading north. Not sure what they were for either. I can only speculate what all this equipment moving around in a desert type area would be for.

Will be keeping my eyes and ears open. It's comin for sure, just a matter of time.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Good grief ... that's a shocker of a link

It will take me five minutes to delete all the junk from cookies

But anyway, at that link, I copied this:

Not being understood by the American people is that their government has used these cruel extermination procedures against them before when in fear of their being toppled from power during the Great Depression they murdered nearly 8 million of their own citizens.

Though this Great American Genocide has been nearly erased from their people’s memories it bears their remembering as a new generation of them are unknowingly about to meet the same fate as their ancestors

Anyone have any information re: the above claims that the US 'murdered nearly 8 million of their own citizens' ?

The rest of the article describes the killing of up to 8 million Americans in 1931-1933 by several high ranking American military officers who were freshly experienced in ruthless killing tactics from war in the Philippines: MacArthur, Patton, Eisenhower, Lemay, and Jacob H. Smith.

Here's the rest of the article:
Though this Great American Genocide has been nearly erased from their people’s memories it bears their remembering as a new generation of them are unknowingly about to meet the same fate as their ancestors, and it all began in the spring months of 1932 as the economic collapse of the United States was threatening to topple their elite masters from power…something they would never allow.

Causing this wave of fear to sweep through the corridors of power in the United States was the self-named Bonus Expeditionary Force which was an assemblage of some 43,000 marchers — 17,000 World War I veterans, their families, and affiliated groups, who had assembled in Washington D.C. during the spring and summer months of 1932 demanding economic relief and equity from their officials who were protecting the giant banking and financial interests while allowing ordinary Americans to be thrown from their homes by the tens of millions and then letting them starve.

To suppress this rebellion the US Military brutally attacked and destroyed the Bonus Expeditionary Forces in July, 1932 using troops commanded by Army Chief of Staff General Douglas MacArthur, General, later US President, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Major George Patton; all three of whom would in the next 13 years defeat the German and Japanese Empires using the same tactics of mass civilian deaths to achieve their war goals.

[Note: Estimated German and Japanese civilian deaths in World War II are estimated between 40-52 million

and were defended by top World War II US General Curtis LeMay who said, “There are no innocent civilians. It is their government and you are fighting a people, you are not trying to fight an armed force anymore. So it doesn't bother me so much to be killing the so-called innocent bystanders.”]

The estimated 500 leaders of the Bonus Expeditionary Forces upon being captured by MacArthur’s forces were imprisoned in what the Americans called a Works Progress Administration (WPA) labor camp in Florida where they were all executed by military firing squad. The US, or course, has always maintained that these Bonus Army leaders were not killed by execution but instead were killed by the catastrophic 1935 Labor Day hurricane.

[Note: The Works Progress Administration (renamed during 1939 as the Work Projects Administration; WPA) was the largest New Deal agency, employing millions to carry out public works projects, including the construction of public buildings and roads, and operated large arts, drama, media, and literacy projects. Almost every community in the United States had a park, bridge or school constructed by the agency, which especially benefited rural and Western populations. Expenditures from 1936 to 1939 totaled nearly $7 billion.]

[Note: The Bonus Army leaders were held and executed in Florida’s then nearly abandoned Fort Pickens that had previously held as prisoner of war the Apache Indians including their leader Geronimo.]

After the 1932 destruction of the Bonus Army the new American President Franklin Roosevelt ordered the construction of massive WPA labor camps throughout the United States in order to “contain and suppress” the growing rebellion facing the elites in his country, and which according to archived KGB reports were ordered by General MacArthur to be administered by US Army veterans who had served under General Jacob H. Smith in the Americans war against the Philippine people barely a generation before.

MacArthur’s purpose for using these US Army veterans, these reports continued, was their “outstanding” use of terror tactics against men, women and children, including rape, torture and execution.

[Note: General Smith remains one of the most brutal of all American War leaders after his issuing this order to his troops: “I want no prisoners. I wish you to kill and burn, the more you kill and burn the better it will please me. I want all persons killed who are capable of bearing arms in actual hostilities against the United States.” When asked by his troops if even children down to 10 years of age should be killed, Smith replied, “Yes.”]

Upon their taking control of these WPA labor camps, “Smith’s Dandies”, as they were referred to by President Roosevelt, began a ruthless campaign against the American people put into their charge that was modeled on Belgium’s forced labor regime instituted in the Congo which has been estimated to have caused over 10 million deaths, thus making it one of history’s largest genocides no one in America have been allowed to know about.

To how many Americans died in during the Great Depression in these WPA labor camps and through outright starvation Russian researcher Boris Borisov has estimated at over 7 million, and as we can read:

“Borisov used the official data of the US Census Bureau. Having revised the number of the US population, birth and date rates, immigration and emigration, the researcher came to conclusion that the United States lost over seven million people during the famine of 1932-1933.

“According to the US statistics, the US lost not less than 8 million 553 thousand people from 1931 to 1940. Afterwards, population growth indices change twice instantly exactly between 1930-1931: the indices drop and stay on the same level for ten years. There can no explanation to this phenomenon found in the extensive text of the report by the US Department of Commerce “Statistical Abstract of the United States,” the author wrote.

The researcher points out the movement of population at this point: “A lot more people left the country than arrived during the 1930s – the difference is estimated at 93,309 people, whereas 2.960,782 people arrived in the country a decade earlier. Well, let’s correct the number of total demographic losses in the USA during the 1930s by 3,054 people.”

Analyzing the period of the Great Depression in the USA, the author notes a remarkable similarity with events taking place in the USSR during the 1930s. He even introduced a new term for the USA – defarming – an analogue to dispossession of wealthy farmers in the Soviet Union. “Few people know about five million American farmers (about a million families) whom banks ousted from them lands because of debts. The US government did not provide them with land, work, social aid, pension – nothing,” the article says.

“Every sixth American farmer was affected by famine. People were forced to leave their homes and go to nowhere without any money and any property. They found themselves in the middle of nowhere enveloped in massive unemployment, famine and gangsterism.”

Today another generation of Americans are facing even worse catastrophes than their ancestors, and who aside from being thrown from their homes and facing mass unemployment like their fellow citizens of the Great Depression, are now facing an ecological disaster of biblical proportions as the massive distortions caused to our Earth’s magnetic fields are causing a catastrophic die-off of honey bee and bat populations and destroying the ability of these pollinators to sustain the crops needed to sustain human life on this planet.

As these American people continue to rush headlong towards their own destruction, what remains unknown is if, like their ancestors before them, they will go to these death camps willingly still believing their government lies, or face the stark and brutal truth of what is about to happen to them and begin preparing for their survival?

During the 1930’s when so many of our Sisters risked their lives to warn of the dangers Hitler and his Nazi Regime posed very few even listened, many more mocked and ridiculed us. Most unfortunately for the American people of today they are walking upon the path of denial once trod upon by their German cousins and mocking us too.

Does history repeat itself? Beyond a doubt! And America today is proof positive of it.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
reply to post by ExPostFacto

The report referred to was a supposed top secret document, and bill associated to the huge land grab, and Russian intel has confirmed contracts and alleged future sights.

Yeah here is a link to the alleged "top secret leaked document"

cofarmbureaublog.files.wordpress.com...

Yes, it outlines the areas being looked at and the costs involved in procuring them.
Other than that nothing nefarious going on that i can see.

yet..............

[edit on 8-4-2010 by HIWATT]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't be so quick to just dismiss all of it. Too bad it is Sorcha Faal as her credibility is lets say compromised and here writings are definately embellished. However the Bonus Marchers and their treatment is well documented and the story was very accurate and factual up to the part about the executions which can't be proven. However after seeing how U.S. veterans were treated and some who were injured and even killed during the Bonus marchers era it is not much of a stretch to imagine it going that far.

The part about the Farmers losing everything is absolutely true and accurate. The building of certain facilities that could be used as camps is definately for real. Some of them have turend out to be bogus stories however that could easily be misinformation put out out by CIA to muddy the waters and hide the facts about the camps that do exist. etc.

Bottom line is folks need to realize we are on our own! The good ole days of the 80's & 90's are not coming back we are in a death spiral, lving on borrowed time so to speak. If you are not prepareing to survive and become self sufficietn you will be left out in the cold to starve and die there wil be no government help or even other countries helping as they are all headed to the same place. People bitch about a one world money system, well we have had it for the last 70 years! it's called the US Dollar whis is really an FRN and it is in its death throws now and they want to reboot it under a new name, however it won't work this time. You had better start practicing self sufficiency right now!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Im sorry, but american death camps, come on! What a load of rubbish. Even if it was true, do you think they would get away with it in this day and age?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Sorscha Fal is a bigger joke and fraud than Flotsam Fraudchild.
Please keep this disinfo garbage away from ATS.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

That type of maniacal crap did not happen here. It could describe what we did to the indigenous but not the rest of us Johnny come lately's. I suspect that there aren't that many missing persons reports back then for 8 million killed in a death camp and our family's would have told us about such death because I can't believe that if anyone knew of this that not one of them would speak of the horrible 'decision' to have it done. I agree we should think about what a Russian would have to gain by us subverting what is already proven to be a messed up government. It is STILL better than theirs!!!

I will take our chances in the USA thank you. In my opinion we just need the FBI to prosecute the crimes associated with the last 10 years or so on Wall St. We must follow the data, where ever it leads, and prosecute those criminals. They are the real terrorist because they stole our future with their corruption and SO FAR no charges have been pressed other than Bernie! I feel also, that starting with Dad Bush, we have had criminals in the White house who have commited grave treasonous crimes that are being swept under the rug. OUR US FBI needs to get a set because the entire citizenry will back them when the go after these criminals. God bless them if they will just try!!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Do you guys believe everything you read on the internet? This is obviously the biggest BS story of the week

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I suspect this is a load of BS.

At any rate, it would never happen regardless. The United States has one of the most heavily armed populaces in the world. How long do you think it would take of seeing friends and family rounded up before the police started getting met at the door with a shotgun blast to the face?

Not long, I would suspect....

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I can quote this though... Not that it is all that important, but I saw the Line 'killed the ancestors' I knew Ive seen it before.....

They act like they dont know why Neanderthal man died off, or what the riddle of the sphinx actually is. If thats the case, then the author of these books is one of the smartest people to ever walk the face of the earth because all the worlds mysteries arent mysteries once you apply them to their forbidden calendar. It is time to start waking people up, they didnt kill our ancestors for no reason.

just check it out !!!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

This the source of that article...

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Good grief ... that's a shocker of a link

It will take me five minutes to delete all the junk from cookies

But anyway, at that link, I copied this:

Not being understood by the American people is that their government has used these cruel extermination procedures against them before when in fear of their being toppled from power during the Great Depression they murdered nearly 8 million of their own citizens.

Though this Great American Genocide has been nearly erased from their people’s memories it bears their remembering as a new generation of them are unknowingly about to meet the same fate as their ancestors

Anyone have any information re: the above claims that the US 'murdered nearly 8 million of their own citizens' ?

Information we are reading here may have come from this

english.pravda.ru...

I read this article a few months back and I wondered if it was false.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The original article does indeed sound like Sorcha Faal. The moment I see anything like "Russian Space Forces have reported to Kremlin/ Vladimir Putin.....", I instantly guess (most of the times correctly so) that the original article must have originated from Sorcha Faal.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here's an idea: What happens when "The Big One" hits the western coast of California? Now I understand that there are millions of people who chose to ignore this fact, and continue to maintain the mind frame "Oh, it's not going to happen in my lifetime" Well, unfortunately there are "others" who believe that this disaster is coming sooner then later. Now, when half of California falls into the ocean, what's the consequence? Millions of dead and millions more who survived and now all share a common problem: they have nowhere to live. I wonder if all these so called "death camps" are really just places to put all the people who are now homeless thanks to the big one? Na, i doubt it, it's more fun to sit here and pretend that our government is going to throw us it DEATH CAMPS.

Although, I have to sit here and think about what would happen if indeed they were death camps. How many Americans would actually allow themselves to be taken without a fight? I'm betting that as long as the transport buses have TV's on them, most Americans would go without a fight, its our new way.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
A chilling Russian Space Forces (VKS) report prepared for Prime Minister Putin is warning today the United States is in the process of constructing at least 300 massive “death camps” in 11 of their Western States secret documents had previously revealed President Obama’s Department of the Interior was preparing to take over in a massive 13-million acre land grab against his own people.
VKS satellites had been tasked with overseeing this vast area of the United States after Obama had ordered all of these 13 million acres not to be flown over by aircraft or trespassed upon under threat of life imprisonment.
These reports further state that the US Northern American Command has been put in charge of this “death camp” project and in their largest logistical deployment since World War II are moving massive amounts of equipment from their war zones to America in preparation for “relocating” nearly 30 million of their citizens into them over the next 3 years.

link: www.eutimes.net...

why do we automatically jump to the worse conclusions on here? How do they know they are death camps? Do they see ovens and/or gas chambers? If these camps are indeed being constructed how do we know it is not in preparation for some impending natural disaster that the gov has knowledge of? Could it be in prep for 2012 a "just in case" scenario? truth is we dont really know. If these are indeed "death camps" then the government better be ready for the next civil war because people arent gonna go quietly.
Could it be for illegal immigrants? i Find it interesting that the article states the camps are to hold 30 million people which is right around the number of supposed illegals in the US. food for thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

. . . through outright starvation Russian researcher Boris Borisov has estimated at over 7 million, . . .

I think it is mostly hyperbole about 8 million murders. Deaths yes, murders, not really.

Although if other governments have carried out mass atrocities, on many occasions our own government is hardly immune to it.

I am pretty sure there are lots of underground bases & facilities.

I worry that as populations get large governments tend to become more dissociative & think of the masses of population in a condescending & even abusive way.

When governments have no respect for your individuality, you are guaranteed to have some bad to horrible government.

What foolish governments don't realize is that if they do their best to respect individuality, instead of centralized corporate corruption, they will have strong wealth producing economies instead of contracting poisonous parasitic dying economies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join