It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Camps Warned Being Prepared As Millions In US Left Hopeless

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
A chilling Russian Space Forces (VKS) report prepared for Prime Minister Putin is warning today the United States is in the process of constructing at least 300 massive “death camps” in 11 of their Western States secret documents had previously revealed President Obama’s Department of the Interior was preparing to take over in a massive 13-million acre land grab against his own people.
VKS satellites had been tasked with overseeing this vast area of the United States after Obama had ordered all of these 13 million acres not to be flown over by aircraft or trespassed upon under threat of life imprisonment.
These reports further state that the US Northern American Command has been put in charge of this “death camp” project and in their largest logistical deployment since World War II are moving massive amounts of equipment from their war zones to America in preparation for “relocating” nearly 30 million of their citizens into them over the next 3 years.
Not being understood by the American people is that their government has used these cruel extermination procedures against them before when in fear of their being toppled from power during the Great Depression they murdered nearly 8 million of their own citizens.

link: www.eutimes.net...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I am seeing a news article of a report, but no report? Still an interesting read and I'll give a flag for awareness if nothing else.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

I find this disturbing. This is the kind of talk that went on during the so-called "cold war", which at times wasn't so cold.

I wonder why Russia is choosing now to distribute these kind of lies?

This information is not factitious, it's fictious.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

The report referred to was a supposed top secret document, and bill associated to the huge land grab, and Russian intel has confirmed contracts and alleged future sights.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have a suspiciously deep feeling that it is written by Sorcha Faal. Style is almost unmistakable. Try to find what a VKS is ....
Edit:
Oops, i actually found that VKS is indeed Russian space forces. Still have this uneasy Sorcha feeling though.....

[edit on 8-4-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Good grief ... that's a shocker of a link

It will take me five minutes to delete all the junk from cookies

But anyway, at that link, I copied this:

Not being understood by the American people is that their government has used these cruel extermination procedures against them before when in fear of their being toppled from power during the Great Depression they murdered nearly 8 million of their own citizens.

Though this Great American Genocide has been nearly erased from their people’s memories it bears their remembering as a new generation of them are unknowingly about to meet the same fate as their ancestors

Anyone have any information re: the above claims that the US 'murdered nearly 8 million of their own citizens' ?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Sorcha Faal

Yes, I have similar suspicions

Maybe someone will uncover the source

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

in some research I was doing a few years ago, I cam across a story called the american Holocaust, it was about the killing and systematic starving of almost 20 million Americans during both of the major depressions and that the census numbers were screwed to hide it. I don't recall the maker of the documentary but it' out there, and don't quote me on the numbers.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Russian Space Forces (VKS)

The Russian Armed Forces were established on 7 May 1992, enabling the creation of VKS (Russian Space Forces) later that year on 10 August. Commander-in-Chief of the VKS is Col. Gen. Vladimir Ivanov, who was also CINC of the predecessor organization, Ministry of Defense Space Units (1982-1991), since 1989. The VKS is currently responsible for the operation of the Baikonur and Plesetsk Cosmodromes, the construction of the Svobodnyy Cosmodrome, the Mozhayskiy Military Space Engineering Academy, the Central Scientific Research Institute on Space Technology, and the Space Command, Control, and Tracking System (KIK), which includes the Main Center for Testing and Controlling Space Devices at Golitysno-2 near Moscow as well as other sites in the former Soviet Union. Portions of the KIK also support RKA's Flight Control Center (FCC or TsUP) at Kaliningrad near Moscow in conjunction with the Mir space station program. The former fleet of Space Event Support Ships operated by the former USSR Academy of Sciences has essentially been disbanded, although the Russian Ministry of Defense still operates some specialized range instrumentation ships capable of providing KIK services. In 1994, the VKS began testing a new mobile KIK unit and deploying new KIK sites to off set the loss of facilities outside the Russian Federation.

On 1 June, 2001, in the history of the armed forces of the Russian Federation is opened the new page: for the performance of the President's Decree of the Russian Federation of 24 March, 2001, and resolution of the Security Council of the Russian Federation of 6 February, 2001, space troops are formed and approached the accomplishment of their objectives in the destination. The creation of space troops dictated by the real growth of the role of national space complexes and systems in the information input of a force activity of Russia is the most important element of further strengthening of defense and national safety.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Russian Space..what?
This is ridiculous, and is the kind of tabloid idiocy that drags ATS ever lower.
Think guys, think.
It's such obvious nonsense it ain't funny!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Hmm. I assumed everybody knew it was garbage.

Maybe not?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It's no surprise Obama is gearing up for something. I pray we don't turn a blind eye this time. I'm all for using the camps. We know who should really be put in these camps. I hope the people do what is right.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yes, you are correct. VKS is indeed Russian space force.
But so am i. It was written by Sorcha Faal, i did not see the "source" link in the article.

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

www.whatdoesitmean.com...
So, well, at least i learned what VKS means.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

wow just caught it too. Sorry, wasn't familiar with this person or their history. MODS feel free to delete

second ____

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Thanks for responding

I guess it would be difficult to locate reference to it online. Maybe someone will come along with further information

Will be disturbing for many, if the claim is found to have basis in truth

I can remember how genuinely distressed people were a few years ago, when it was revealed that the US had operated what were virtually genuine concentration-camps containing surrendered German troops, after the end of WW2. Elderly veterans who'd been forced to participate in the cruelty spoke out, not wanting to take it as a secret to their graves, no doubt. And some of those conscience-troubled vets provided photos as proof, which were made available online, along with their testimonies.

It was the first time I'd heard of the US-run concentration-camps (in which tens of thousands of Germans died). I doubt my parents ever knew of them and it's not something I'd ever read about or heard discussed. So it is possible to keep information from the public, even thought hundreds, even thousands of potential whistle-blowers are in our midst

I think it would shock Americans deeply to learn up to 8 million of their own were killed by US govt. policies in what we consider to be 'peace-time'. At the same time, I don't think there could be any doubt that Americans deserve to know/should be told, if it's true

Will be interesting to see how this thread progresses

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
might as well put HOAX in the title and move this thread to wherever is appropriate

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wow. You guys have fun researching this riveting topic.

How your government murdered millions of people decades ago, and how they are secretly digging your graves now.

Russia has somehow recently acquired this top secret information.

Bonjour!

[edit on 4/8/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

well thank you for the truly intellectual contribution to the thread, clearly you missed my apology to the board and staff.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Oops. I did miss it BB. Sorry. I wasn't directing my comments to you in any event. The discussion just took a different turn than I expected.

No disrespect intended.

But you know, there still is a discussion here. Why are they doing this? Why choose now to start trying to turn their citizens against us? I was hoping our countries had grown beyond this kind of nonsense.

I think that's interesting in and of itself.

[edit on 4/8/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My BS meter is ringing on this one.

Every once in a while we get some post about concentration camps. So far nothing has happened.

The thing that most of these post lack is some reason that the US Government is going to suddenly put millions of people in these concentration camps.

So, without some actual facts, I'm predicting that this is just BS.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join