It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Camps Warned Being Prepared As Millions In US Left Hopeless

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The Denver Airport, with all the crazy paintings, will be used as processing center. That is why it was built so huge and in the middle of nowhere.

But it was Bill Clinton who was supposed to declare Marshall Law and have us all killed. So far, we have seen Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, and nObama and the ovens haven't been fired up yet.

However, an advanced civilization will be prepared for a massive, epic disaster or strike by an enemy. If we had to clear a metropolitan area of millions of corpses, we had better be prepared. That is probably what we are seeing. We used to call it Civil Defense.

Too many Americans have been dumbed, drugged, and deceived. It is time to wake up and defend your nation from enemies both foreign AND domestic.

No one wants to hear about Japanese being sent to camps during WWII. They weren't the only ones. Italians and Germans were also sent away. It was war. If we had any sense, we would be rounding up muslims and sending them to camps for their insistence on bringing jihad to our land.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

The report referred to was a supposed top secret document, and bill associated to the huge land grab, and Russian intel has confirmed contracts and alleged future sights.

Funny how these reports are always 'found' but never seem to surface.

Its hilarious to me to watch everyone follow this type of propaganda so blindly....and then you all turn around and tell people like me "WAKE UP!"

Wake up to what? Someone else's delusion?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This looks to me like a deliberate "hoaxing" of something that might become revealed ahead of time, so they are going through their normal routes of trying to smear it ahead of time by having it appear as one of the less credible Russian papers.

This is how they operate alot.

There have been many reports on the trains, coffins, and even guillotines were mentioned in some of them, and many many people have had dreams, I've read some of them online, but my friends 16 year old grandson also shared a fema camp dream that he's had several time.

The Denver Airport is a very dark place,and the head of the CIA and Northern Command, the head of the military are being located there,in this out of the place, high altitutde windy spot, for no reason. There was a lot that could be said about the World Trade Buildings before the attack on them. They were visibly built as an 11, and the kind of trade is the kind our leaders are really engaged in, they've sold out humans to the negative ETs, and heaped a ton of karma on us with starvation and wars, to prevent people from gaining help.

What I find really interesting is the past few days I've had long conversations with people, and had messages sent concerning this very topic. Then I read this. I've had other synchronicities occur, one right after the other, for the past week, whereas each topic discussed or research is solidified by an immediate thread by someone else, seemingly unnconnected on a topic that isn't ususal by any standards.

So somehow they know which topics may be discussed soon and do a big smear job.

There are some really bad things connected to fema, the denver airport, and negatives, and no matter what happens, we have to remain independent of their aid, forced or otherwise, after any staged events take place.

And I don't Denver is a safe location to be in, seems to be front row seat for their new trade center.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

You´re right, its source is Sorcha:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This looks to me like a deliberate "hoaxing" of something that might become revealed ahead of time, so they are going through their normal routes of trying to smear it ahead of time by having it appear as one of the less credible Russian papers.

This is how they operate alot.

There have been many reports on the trains, coffins, and even guillotines were mentioned in some of them, and many many people have had dreams, I've read some of them online, but my friends 16 year old grandson also shared a fema camp dream that he's had several time.

The Denver Airport is a very dark place,and the head of the CIA and Northern Command, the head of the military are being located there,in this out of the place, high altitutde windy spot, for no reason.

There are some really bad things connected to fema, the denver airport, and negatives, and no matter what happens, we have to remain independent of their aid, forced or otherwise, after any staged events take place.

And I don't Denver is a safe location to be in, seems to be front row seat for their new trade center.

You would be interested in the information presented in this two-part video series about the meanings behind the "dark" imagery that exists in the large murals (that date as far back as 1994) painted by Mayan Chicano artist, Leo Tanguno, and are found throughout the Denver Airport.

"Denver Airport Murals: Prophecies From Satan!"
www.youtube.com...

"Denver Murals Are Hidden Warnings To Barack Obama pt.2"
www.youtube.com...

This third video offers a general overview of the murals and the structures are present in the EIGHT-EIGHT POINT FIVE MILE LONG underground base that begins beneath the Denver Airport.

"Denver Airport Conspiracy"
www.youtube.com...

All of the information referred to above is most definitely sobering to say the least.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I wouldnt write off this bit of info as completely farce just yet. The US has to do SOMETHING with the millions of people about to lose all of their unemployment benefits. States are bankrupt and people will lose everything on a massive scale. This may spark massive anger and an uprising. Death or just detention camps dont seem to far from reality...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What really freaks me out is that if this is true. In the movie Conspiracy Theory all of Mel Gibsons charcters subscribers to his newsletter was killed... There seems to be 13,000 subscribers to ATS, what happens if something really really important is seen by one of us??? If this is true I mean, it is freaky.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
I have a suspiciously deep feeling that it is written by Sorcha Faal. Style is almost unmistakable. Try to find what a VKS is ....
Edit:
Oops, i actually found that VKS is indeed Russian space forces. Still have this uneasy Sorcha feeling though.....

[edit on 8-4-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

The Source link at the end of the story on EU Times has many Sorcha Faal offerings.

Tick this one up to more disinfo from her then.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderinghows
What really freaks me out is that if this is true. In the movie Conspiracy Theory all of Mel Gibsons charcters subscribers to his newsletter was killed... There seems to be 13,000 subscribers to ATS, what happens if something really really important is seen by one of us??? If this is true I mean, it is freaky.

I aint skurd. Let them come get me. I am a force not to be trifled with.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hmmm apparently the U.S. murdered 8 million people during the great depression...This Sorcha Faal guy is a moron. TPTB are some idiotic, self-centered jack asses, but the "American Holocaust" never happened.

I really would not be that against Faal being at least beaten by night-sticks and tazer'd a few dozen times. He is planting so many seeds of misinformation and ignorance in feeble young minds that he is going to end up misdirecting a lot of good people.

I guess that goes against my peaceful nature, but the dude seriously needs to be muted.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The Denver Airport, with all the crazy paintings, will be used as processing center. That is why it was built so huge and in the middle of nowhere.

The paintings are not "all crazy," just painted over 3 years by Leo Tanguma, who likes to impact meaning into his work.

"Tanguma says he would like to "have a chance to meet with those folks and explain to them what I meant by this. I'm not part of any conspiracy whatsoever. I mean, it's weird to be saying that. In general, this is about humanity. What could they find bad about this?"

It's certainly not "in the middle of nowhere," I can drive there from where I live in about 20 minutes. And the only reason for the large amount of space around it, is due to complaints at the old airport. In Denver, people are more vocal about noise and building pollution. They put a larger buffer around the airport where people cannot build, to prevent another bout of complaints.

I've worked there several times, in the more secure areas at that, I've not seen heightened security, or anything sinister. I had a couple friends that worked there, one handling baggage, they never had and strange stories to impart. All this weird talk about an airport... it doesn't amount to squat.

And it wouldn't be another normal day on ATS if someone didn't predict imminent martial law and death camps. Same thing, different year.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
might as well put HOAX in the title and move this thread to wherever is appropriate

I too want to see a [HOAX] tag in this. It's definitely a Sorcha Faal trash piece.
I now see that the poster said he's/she's sorry but eh.. I took a look at the OPs profile and saw the first post in ATS by this person.
Ahem..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Docked fpor qouting one time....
BeyondBelow

Member is on ATS now.
Ignore this user (info)
ignore

posted on 4-2-2009 @ 01:59 single this post
Docked fpor qouting one time....

What is the deal withthe rediculouse over policing of stupid things when I am seeing more and more completely innapropriate and rediculouse things being posted on here. Qouted one guy one time in one thread and was docked 20 points, no warning just a doc. What gives. The abuse of the limited power of the mods is getting rediculouse, I know a couple of the mods and they are real cool, but whats the deal, no warning, no release that I saw regaurding qouting, and if its a problem then why is the function available at all. This seems completely redundant to me. I thought this sight was about denying ignorance, not participating in stupidity.

Also how the heck do I get docked for somthing so trivial, but i see the regurgitation of stupid posts like the zombie invasion this and, I'm a wharewolf that. I mean come on.

For my ongoing operation of cleaning up I am sending this one OP directly to the firing squad (my ignore list) with No trial.

/salute

/ignore

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think it could play out like this.

1. Obama bankrupts the economy.
2. The public riots in the streets.
3. Obama declares Marshal Law, suspends the hated Constitution.
4. US troops refuse to fire upon US citizens.
5. Obama requests and gets troops ( UN peace keepers) from Russia, China, and middle eastern nations.
6. US citizens are sent to "relocation camps" for food and shelter.
7. US citizens are processed (see FEMA concentration death camps on youtube), and systematically terminated by use of large furnaces fed by flammable gas.
8. Obama through a bogus congress re writes the Constitution and declares himself president for life.
9. Christianity is prohibited, remaining Christians sent to camps for processing and termination. Islam is embraced, sharia law imposed.
10. US population is reduced to 100 million people.
11. US becomes part of a greater block of marxist type governments.

America has one last chance in November to stop the first step which is the destruction of the US economy. Most of the democrats in office don't even realize that they too will headed for the camps as well. Obama will not share power.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Fromabove]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I can quote this though... Not that it is all that important, but I saw the Line 'killed the ancestors' I knew Ive seen it before.....

They act like they dont know why Neanderthal man died off, or what the riddle of the sphinx actually is. If thats the case, then the author of these books is one of the smartest people to ever walk the face of the earth because all the worlds mysteries arent mysteries once you apply them to their forbidden calendar. It is time to start waking people up, they didnt kill our ancestors for no reason.

just check it out !!!

My astrological sign is fish (savior) and my chinese sign is goat (creator), so I am your god and savior ladies and gentelmen. I am what could be refered to as an indigo :p

Or maybe not? who knows right

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Im a water bearer (Destroyer) , Last supper ..

Want to join me ? LOL ..

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Bummer, i am so sad. Watch 300 again lately? lol

Refer to page one, for attempted retraction, talked to the mod and he said he moved it for me ,notice to all the people who cant read, the post is in the hoax section.

Glad I was able to not have to battle with someone about the validity of a story that was established as a hoax in ten minutes. But I do hope spacebot felt superior for a minute.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I speculate that the camps are there, just in case, the next holy war breaks out vs the muslim religion.

expect muslims to be packed up and shipped there for safe keeping till things blow over.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

But it was Bill Clinton who was supposed to declare Marshall Law and have us all killed. So far, we have seen Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, and nObama and the ovens haven't been fired up yet.

However, an advanced civilization will be prepared for a massive, epic disaster or strike by an enemy. If we had to clear a metropolitan area of millions of corpses, we had better be prepared. That is probably what we are seeing. We used to call it Civil Defense.

Too many Americans have been dumbed, drugged, and deceived. It is time to wake up and defend your nation from enemies both foreign AND domestic.

No one wants to hear about Japanese being sent to camps during WWII. They weren't the only ones. Italians and Germans were also sent away. It was war. If we had any sense, we would be rounding up muslims and sending them to camps for their insistence on bringing jihad to our land.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

I wouldn't be so hasty for the round up of anyone. The only REAL terrorists are those in government who have undermined the authority of the people and in the military who have sold their souls for a dollar. Muslims nor any other religious people, on the lower levels, are bad, it is the Zionists in all religions and the Elite that are the problem.

I think that every time someone states something is going to happen, they get worried they have been found out. I think that is why nothing has happened yet. When they have all their ducks in a row, it will happen, but the little chicks get out of line far too often now for them to proceed with any haste.

I think that analogy is hilarious.

But true.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

The murals depict the genocide of blacks, Jewish/Christians, and Natives. They also depict some other horrific ideas, relating to the mayan calendar. The most incredibly ugly and demonic horse, an apocalpyse horse with glowing red eyes apparently wards of evil spirits, and actually killed its creator, its identical to the one the cover of a montalk book.

I wonder whats underneath. There certainly had to be a reason to build all those skyscrapers, and suddenly bury them, sink them down below.

The world trade center had ritualistic things invovled, the leaders are ritualistic barbarics, who are contracted to negative beings, Vrill, etc. It is in their interest to dump as much karma on the human race as possible, through: coding religions to mean sungods and an attempt to make willing sacrifices to sungods. Will you sacrifice yourself to your God and refuse the mark of the devil the microchip??? How about muslim suicide bombers?

They have starved the world so severely most people live in exrtreme poverty, and a child dies every other second, this is the reason we don't get the help we need to deal with this from the cosmos by the way. We have to wake up.

The illegal wars, and all the horrible things down. Well they're not hidden, they've in plain site. Its all put out there, even in movies. Rockefeller publishes his book, talks about their plans to depopulate and thanks the media for lying for them, saying the equivalent of, we coulnd't have done it without you. And yet to this very day nwo and their agendas are still debated online, theres no debate. Out of their own mouths their plots are revealed. And from men like this why would anyone believe the official story of 9/11? Good fruit doesnt come from black twisted, psychotic trees now does it?

We're monitored and watched ASAP,because the first world nations that have a semblance of democracy, are the only ones that can truly make a difference, and their behaviors affect the whole. And we are told in so many ways, its not like its really hidden deeply. One day before 9/11 Americans are told a huge amount of money is missign in the treasury, the next day,9/11!!! Wait, you are going to believe the ones who just misappropriated billions of dollars and said, oops! This on top of so many things its unbelievable.

What part of this arent we getting. They're building fema camps and have coffins ready, rail ways, underground structures, again railways, all sorts of clues.....oh please ignore it.

Karma can be dealt with, most people do not approve of this world. So our best way to deal with TPTB is to deliver a strong message to them, by:

1) renouncing all codes to everything they code from religions to birth certificates, graduation certificate, court documents, receipts from stores, the language itself and say, I only mean the highest meaning of my heart period. This is not telling people to stop believing in their faith, but to renounce all possible traps and coding. I hope people will grow up but oh well.

2) to forgive everyone, everyone, and ask for forgiveness yourself, and also to all nature, and mother earth. Ho'onoponopono, release, cleanse, let go. Between people, and nations, everything. Even anger and outrage at leaders, let it go.

3) indundate them with letters, even phone calls, make it a world wide campaign, at least in free nations, to overflow their offices forever, on the topics of: disclosure of all technologies and free energy, or very good energy devices that require no utlility bills, off the grid, all health cures. Redistribute all goods to the world. Scrap banks, and the world bank! Stop all wars. Not only this but tell them the kind of world we see instead, and that they're fired. And just keep it up.

All their contracts will be nullified.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join