It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid Dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Dreams have a meaning right?
If the answer is yes, then can someone please explain this dream. My wife had this dream where she was given a lucky mouse or rat by me. She said it was wearing a blue or green bodysuit and was wearing a silver charm. I had told her in her dream that she must release it in order for the luck to work but When she went to release it she looked up and there was a plane spinning in the sky with black smoke. When she shouted for me to come and look, the news was on tv and the US had declared a state of national emergency. Planes were falling out of the sky everywhere. She said "ALL" of the sky on the tv showing america was bright orange and looked like an end of world film. She desribes it as best she could but she said it scared her. She doesnt know whether something had went off in the sky or what but she was shocked.
The mouse or rat has something to do with the fact that one planes looked like it was gonna land where she was but something to do with the rat avoided it.

Anyone any ideas?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
EMP dream, weird. Does your wife watch alot of tv?

Wee need some of your wifes history in order to really identify whats going on, what have been her hobbies this last month?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

Nothing out of the ordinary. She works, as for tv normally im stuck watching the soaps and thats about it really. She normally isnt bothered about anything i do on ATS but she insists that its important to put it on here, which was odd, normally i get greif for being on here anyway

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
That's pretty wild my friend. Sounds pretty crazy.

The previous poster is correct. Do you have more details?

Need more info to do a more accurate analysis.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So, she usually sticks to soaps.

Have you been telling her about some of the threads on this site?

Does she usually have vivid dreams?

Does she have any illnesses/allergies

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
She has said that for some reason the rat or mouse was of great importance, and was the most important part of the dream? She said it was more significant than the planes and the sky.
I aint got a clue, im bamboozled

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I had a pretty vivid dream last night myself. I commented on it on another thread but it got 404'd for some reason. This has never happened before to me in my entire life. It was a very short dream more like a "picture" or "flash" of what appeared to be a huge volcano plum of hot smoke and ash coming from somewhere. This volcano was huge. It was in color as well.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i also dreamed last night, but woke up forgetting it, and when i woke up i felt like i had something to do and i was in the wrong life right now loll, it was really weird

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800
So, she usually sticks to soaps.

Have you been telling her about some of the threads on this site?

I`ll tell her regarding news breaking globally and she cant understand why most of it isnt on the news for all to see.

Does she usually have vivid dreams?

Nothing like that.

Does she have any illnesses/allergies

No allergies etc.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
maybe she believes this could happen(or something huge is going to happen, and what ever the rat represented, is the key to getting out of it.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
its weird though, when you said rat with a green coat, i thought of a snitch.

because rats after green are snitches.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
My wife had this dream where she was given a lucky mouse or rat by me. She said it was wearing a blue or green bodysuit and was wearing a silver charm. I had told her in her dream that she must release it in order for the luck to work but When she went to release it she looked up and there was a plane spinning in the sky with black smoke. When she shouted for me to come and look, the news was on tv and the US had declared a state of national emergency. Planes were falling out of the sky everywhere. She said "ALL" of the sky on the tv showing america was bright orange and looked like an end of world film. She desribes it as best she could but she said it scared her. She doesnt know whether something had went off in the sky or what but she was shocked.
The mouse or rat has something to do with the fact that one planes looked like it was gonna land where she was but something to do with the rat avoided it.

Lugh The Shining
or The once and future king
will be release when women empower men
but fear of angry men raining from the sky restrains.
Only once orange terror alerts are widly seen as sexist vs men only
will men be seen as more than just mice, and being a man will return to earth.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

She says that all day she has felt depressed and totally off. She says she felt as if she was worrying about something but didnt know why.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Hello,
It will happen in the year of the rat.

What I gather thus far is your wife is a humanitarian.
Checkout this link, color descriptions are down the page @ thiaoouba.com...

Dreams are a mystery, but it's still fun to try deciphering them.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

thats deeep

dont go scarying his wife now.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
She says that she wants to know what the rat or mouse has to do with anything. The silver charm she describes it as a sort of a sovereign type.
She says that she isnt sure if something big is going to happen but theres something regarding the dream that involves everyone and not just us personally.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800
i also dreamed last night, but woke up forgetting it, and when i woke up i felt like i had something to do and i was in the wrong life right now loll, it was really weird

I know exactly what you mean i had the same thing happen to me. Its as if you know something but just cant quite put your finger on it? Ive felt like that for around a year now. Previous to that i had to go to docs because i had a headache for 4 months non stop. They just stopped suddenly and now i feel like something is not quite right but dont know what.
My wife following her dream last night says how i described that is how she feels now?

How many people are having this experience?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I've had a dream much like it. In my dream it was vivid too. A plane fell through the sky and crashed into a field causing black smoke, but with fire in the smoke too. I have discussed this before on ATS.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I once had a dream about big white rat too and then I did a little research. Ordinary explanation is, that rat means danger, warning, enemy attac, but also, that you will receive assistance from an unexpected source. I personaly don´t believe classic explenations, they never mean anything for me. I think, that there are different types of dreams: one is ordinary, every-day type, where brain just works through situations and memories. Second seems to be connection with other people in some deeper level. And third is what I call Big dreams, dreams that feel very symbolic, strong, important. I´ve had them more and more every year.

Also it seams, that many people experience this, unexplainable physical symptoms and feeling, that something big is coming or changing, but it´s hard to tell, what it is.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Amandla]

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Amandla]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

See, that is what I almost always do myself, which is why what and how I dreamed last night seems strange to me. Usually my dream patterns are just scatterd nonsense.

It may be nothing, I don't really know. It was just weird.

Hopefully, and probably it will just remain a dream.

~ Zeus

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join