It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid Dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ive been talking to my wife regarding the dream, asking her all sorts, doing her head in she says.
When i asked her about terrorist attack type event she said no,
She said it was either the sky or something in the sky that caused them to drop they were "just spiralling out of control tumbling down with JUST black smoke no flames"
They were not small planes nor military 100% positive they were passenger planes.
She says that she`s going to try and get back to the dream tonight, she says its more than a dream because of the way its made her feel, anxious.
She says that the mouse or rat is what is significant to the rest as it was this that was the focus point. Lucky mouse, blue or green body suit and the charm. Thats all i can say at the mo.
Appreciate any further suggestions as to the explanations. Thanks.

Out of curiosity
Anyone been getting headaches recently? May be nothing but my wife and i both have been getting loads of headaches recently and also wierd dreams.

Or has anyone noticed maybe their pets (dogs) having dreams recently?

[edit on 8-4-2010 by jazz10]

[edit on 8-4-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Given the recent events surrounding plane crashes and what some scientists say maybe a red/ orange sky possible, could this be what my wifes dream was about? She is adamant that this is what the dream was about.
Also the charm the mouse was wearing was that of the badge or emblem of the eagle that was on the news at the same time. She says in her dream it was a silver charm but on the tv it was black. I missed it so dont know what she is talking about.
She says that its not finished yet.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi I've got an idea.

Maybe the rat/mice things stands for our new look on the world. Like we are no more then rats. The danger comment posted before I think is a good one just like the EMP.

Maybe Yellowstone is gonna pop. The ash from a mega volcano will probably be pretty wide spread.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Has she seen "Donnie Darko" lately?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

youve lost me off there afraid. what or whos that?

Also could the rat our mouse be the first warning? Biblical times wasnt there something regarding rats?
Could rats or mice fleeing mean something coming?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

"Donnie Darko is a 2001 American science fiction film written and directed by Richard Kelly. The film stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Drew Barrymore, Patrick Swayze, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Noah Wyle, Jena Malone, and Mary McDonnell, and depicts the reality-bending adventures of the title character as he seeks the meaning and significance behind his troubling Doomsday-related visions." - Wikipedia

[edit on 4/15/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Creepy rabbit/prophet-thing from Donnie Darko;

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The question is. Would you get back in bed or not ?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Just thought id maybe just point something out here.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

What is the chances of that?
Also
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
The skies?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Since we are talking about dreams here! And your wife's dream is similiar to mine, Id like to add it to your thread.

About three months ago I had this dream. It scared the hell out of me. I was at work ( I was a manager doing Taxes at a tax service office) As I was preparing taxes for these clients that I dont even remember their faces I just know they were there. My office started to rumble, my desk started to shake and there was a loud BOOM. ( I live in florida so earthquakes are not something we experince here) I quickly got up and ran outside to see what was going on and low and behold, a HUGE HUGE space ship ( something out of the movie independance day) Was breaking through our atmosphere. Theres no way I could discribe just how BIG this thing was. The size alone scared me, it was so real that it took my breath away and was paralized outside of my office as I stood there just starring at it. The sky turned burnt orange and there where helicopters that looked like small specs compared to this massive ship. I was trying to comprehend in my dream how something this large and made out of some kind of metal not fall. The ship started shooting the helicopters down and of course the helicopters fell from the sky and exploded one by one. Then the ship started to shoot these laser balls EVERYWHERE one hit the parking lot of my office shooting debri all over me and the building I turned and started to run as everyone in the plaza was running and screaming... it was horrible..I woke up out of breath and sweating, I smoked 3 cigerets and was scared to go back to sleep in fear of falling into the same dream. I havent been on ATS in almost 9 months, I havent really watched an sci fi movies or tv shows at this time since I do have a two year old child and was working 2 jobs. I just simply didnt have time for tv, internet, nothing but going to work and taking care of my child. Your wifes dream and mind sound very similiar... Im wondering how many other people have had similiar dreams.... Is this a case of collective awareness or thinking? are we all sensing something is coming? .............. Things that make you go HMMMMmmmmmmmmmm LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join