posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:54 AM
reply to post by IntastellaBurst
UCalien, unfortunately your in depth research and insights will be lost because you linked it to Niburu. Thats almost an instant loss of credibility
in most peoples eyes.
Some people have a visual range greater than others, despite if some speculations can be proven or not. 9 in 10 ancient civilizations reported the
brown dwarf that supposed to be our object of discussion:
* The Sumerians called it Nibiru
* The Egyptians called it "The Red Eye of Horus"
* The Babylonians called it "Marduk"
* The ancient Hebrew called it "Baal Star"
* The ancient Semitic tribes called it "The Abomination of Prophet Daniel"
* The ancient Persian called it "Mazda"
It also was called by other names as "Absinthe", "Typhon"... The ancient Mayans had a calendar based in the changing cycles of Earth, based in
cosmic alignments with cosmic bodies related with global cataclysms. Also the ancient Hindu had similar calendar and it seems that the all these
civilizations have common reports of Nibiru, whose existence was admitted by NASA, in the '80s.
Maybe isn't credible to some people, but not all people.