It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP being used to create a shield against Nibiru???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

UCalien, unfortunately your in depth research and insights will be lost because you linked it to Niburu. Thats almost an instant loss of credibility in most peoples eyes.

Some people have a visual range greater than others, despite if some speculations can be proven or not. 9 in 10 ancient civilizations reported the brown dwarf that supposed to be our object of discussion:

* The Sumerians called it Nibiru
* The Egyptians called it "The Red Eye of Horus"
* The Babylonians called it "Marduk"
* The ancient Hebrew called it "Baal Star"
* The ancient Semitic tribes called it "The Abomination of Prophet Daniel"
* The ancient Persian called it "Mazda"

It also was called by other names as "Absinthe", "Typhon"... The ancient Mayans had a calendar based in the changing cycles of Earth, based in cosmic alignments with cosmic bodies related with global cataclysms. Also the ancient Hindu had similar calendar and it seems that the all these civilizations have common reports of Nibiru, whose existence was admitted by NASA, in the '80s.

Maybe isn't credible to some people, but not all people.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
the only thing that has me kinda interested in the HARP, Is I know how much further technologically advanced our military is. About a decade and a half further then the civilians. I don't buy the whole 2012 cult thing, but I respect your topic. I guess your asking for answers, so mine is no.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
* The Sumerians called it Nibiru
* The Egyptians called it "The Red Eye of Horus"
* The Babylonians called it "Marduk"
* The ancient Hebrew called it "Baal Star"
* The ancient Semitic tribes called it "The Abomination of Prophet Daniel"
* The ancient Persian called it "Mazda"

And quite a few people here are calling it BS,

Until one of thousands of amateur astronomers around the world actually sees it.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Great thread!

I've had a sneaking suspicion that it's somehow related to the rapid decline in the Earth's magnetic field (our shield from dealy cosmic rays) but of course sneaking suspicions don't come with any evidence.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Caveat Lector

Then they're doing it wrong!
The OP says they're increasing Earth's magnetic field in order to protect us from the gravity of Nibiru.
(he's not clear on the details though)

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I hope what they are saying about manipulating the weather with HAARP is true....now can I put in my order for lots of rain in the west coast of the US? I feel lots better when it rains than when its warm....

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

And quite a few people here are calling it BS, Until one of thousands of amateur astronomers around the world actually sees it.

Once a 95% of the world people said that "The planets spinning around the sun, instead around Earth" was a BS and the other 5% were burned on fire...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

I think this backs up what Tony is saying. i doubt very much you would have a best western back packers around if you were experimenting with HAARP, even thou the base is still fully operational

www.seabreezeresort.com.au...

Wally

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
the sumerians call it nibiru? where do they call it nibiru?
nibiru wasn't even a word till babylon and then it meant crossing place (as in crossing the euphrates or the sky, and is listed as a reference to jupiter crossing the meridian of the sky). before then, the word was nibru, and was the name of enlil's temple city on the euphrates where there was a crossing place to ford the river. the etymology is
nibru - nibbur - nippur. i can see how people would get that confused, but if you realize enlil is associated with jupiter (marduk just copy-catted enki and enlil and absconded with their symbols in enuma elish), it clears itself up.

up the euphrates was NIBRU
down the euphrates was ERIDU

[edit on 7-4-2010 by undo]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

Once a 95% of the world people said that "The planets spinning around the sun, instead around Earth" was a BS and the other 5% were burned on fire...

And what exactly does that have to do with Nibiru or HAARP.

Or is it all part of some grand theory ?.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hmmmm, NIPPUR and ERIDU were cities founded by the Anunnaki. The meaning of the word "NIBIRU" isn't precise but mention "crossing", "The one who crosses", referring to original planet of ANU, the patriarch of the Anunnaki.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
No offence I know this is a conspiracy sight but it seems like people are going to start to blame Haarp when they burn their toast in the morning. And think about it if they can not stop a asteroid....... And would it not push the moon away.......

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

wel haarp has the ability to manipulate frequencies and everything we see and hear is a frequency...with enough energy built up i wouldnt put anything passed haarp.
It could also be used for good but that would be off topic!
i think they are using it to create a massive blackhole/wormhole by sucking energy away from the sun but thats just me...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

here's an excerpt from ENKI'S JOURNEY TO NIBRU
a sumerian text translated by oxford university

96-103. He directed his steps on his own to Nibru and entered the temple terrace, the shrine of Nibru. Enki reached for (?) the beer, he reached for (?) the liquor. He had liquor poured into big bronze containers, and had emmer-wheat beer pressed out (?). In kukuru containers which make the beer good he mixed beer-mash. By adding date-syrup to its taste (?), he made it strong. He …… its bran-mash.

104-116. In the shrine of Nibru, Enki provided a meal for Enlil, his father. He seated An at the head of the table and seated Enlil next to An. He seated Nintur in the place of honour and seated the Anuna gods at the adjacent places (?). All of them were drinking and enjoying beer and liquor. They filled the bronze aga vessels to the brim and started a competition, drinking from the bronze vessels of Uraš. They made the tilimda vessels shine like holy barges. After beer and liquor had been libated and enjoyed, and after …… from the house, Enlil was made happy in Nibru.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

notice nibru is a shirine, it's enlil's temple shrine on the euphrates.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I have one thing to say to that;
All hail Ninkasi!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

No offence I know this is a conspiracy sight but it seems like people are going to start to blame Haarp when they burn their toast in the morning. And think about it if they can not stop a asteroid....... And would it not push the moon away.......

Man I didn't say that HAARP could "stop an asteroid"... I'm SPECULATING if the magnetosphere aren't being modified to prevent or better, DECREASE the effects of Nibiru's gravity pull, It's a HUGE difference between what I said, and what you said.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I personally think that there are very real uses for what they are doing in, shielding the planet from undesired gravito-magnetic interference. However there is GREAT room for exploitation for greedy self interested individuals. I believe that under a real free society it could be used to achieve great benefits for mankind. However here in lyes the crux in the issue, we are in fact not in a real free society, there is a shadow government in place trying to create a global government controlled by an elite. However that is a post for another thread.

Good out of the box thinking there man.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Many are assuming this is a shield to keep something out. How do you know the enemy (dark tax collectors) aren't already in and they are building a wall to keep clear tax payers in? An electro-magnetic, Berlin Wall version 2.

I've heard the Earth's magentic poles are soon expected to shift. During the shifting, there will be no magnetic field surrounding Earth. The enemy will want to maintain it with something. They might say these transmitters are there to protect the Earth from harmful rays from space, but be sceptical.

One theory is, that it is to keep tax payers from leaving Earth, from leaving a global communist hell that is in the hidden agenda.

Just a note about the nature of life: Your non-physical self is called your gamut. When your physical body dies your gamut lives on and you can move around but not interact physically. However, when not connected to a physical body, it is prone the effects of magnetic fields. You can't pass through a magentic shield without losing your memory. You can't pass through the field without forgetting why you wanted to leave Earth in the first place, and you'll just come straight back to taxation hell.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think the explanation might be a little less radical than Nibiru- I have a strong suspicion that HAARP is being used as haarpons in the sky against Asteroids and NEO( near earth objects). I dont have the tools to plot it- but the major earthquakes seem to occur during a close flyby of an Asteroid or a NEO- and some times they are not even published. Secondly, this Nuclear summit is almost certainly a guise for some other discussions on future of our planet- all the leaders talked about saving the earth. Anyways- I wish had more time and resources to really plot and study the sky for answers.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
AT LAST, I have found a sensible, thoughtful, courageous person here at ATS. I have been trying to engage in lively discussion and debate with people here at ATS on just this very thing - And am invariably told I am crazy and full of crap - And that's saying something, given this is a Conspiracy Theory-based site.

I have found a lot of valuable information on this guy's blog. Can I refer him to this post of yours? I am sure he would love to see it. Anyway, thanks for this great post and keep it up! Now maybe I will stick around ATS after all.- Ande

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join