It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chi Energy Amazing Footage

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Good point. It's like the ancients knew things but where unable to classify them in scientific terms. So instead of breathing, EM fields and body mechanics... they got "Chi". Oh how I wish I could send a grade school science book back in time to Bodhidharma... I'd have a lot less work.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

That was intersting thanks. I liked the part you said about salt de-ionizing the body, yet another reason for me to avoid junk foods.

In part two you mentioned non-westurn healing music what specifically is that? You said,

works by transducing sound through natural resonance of frequency, to create ultrasound which ionizes the serotonin in the stomach. The more you listen to the source of sound, which is pure consciousness, the more electromagnetic chi energy is created; finally it turns into shen (spirit light).

Ive only tried those solfeggio tones or rythmic shaman drumming which ive enjoyed but is there anywhere I can download those tones?? or is it impossible to get the ulrtasound through regular speakers

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Actually the "small universe" or "microcosmic orbit" exercise which I gave links to

www.scribd.com...

www.kheper.net...

www.springforestqigong.com...

This is really the foundation for the practice -- and it's the 12 notes of the music scale as the "infinite spiral of fifths" (alchemy). So in nonwestern music the goal is to turn sound into light!

That last link gives the c.d. for the practice -- it's very easy and very powerful and from my own research I discovered it's based on music theory.

Here is from my masters thesis:

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

In fact the historical origin of music in China is equivalent to Pythagorean theory as noted by scholar J. A. Van Aalst, who also documents the important structural connection between the fourth/fifth and yin/yang relations: Between heaven and earth, they say, there is perfect harmony. Now, 3 is the emblem of heaven, 2 is the symbol of earth. If two sounds are in the proportion of 3 to 2, they will harmonise as perfectly as heaven and earth. On this principle a second tube was cut measuring exactly two-thirds of the length of the first tube, and the sound rendered was the perfect fifth, which in our Western music is also expressed by the ratio of 3 to 2. The second bamboo, being treated on the same principle, produced a third tube measuring exactly two-thirds of the length, and giving a note a perfect fifth higher than that of the second tube. This new sound seeming too far distant from the first or fundamental note, the length of the producing tube was doubled (that is four-thirds of the second tube's whole length was taken instead of two-thirds), and the note became an octave lower. All the tubes were cut on the same principle, .... The lüs [notes] were divided into two classes the yang lüs and the yin lüs.... Everything in Nature belongs to one of these two grand categories, from whose combinations and reciprocal action results all that exists or takes place in the universe.101

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zorzenon

Good point. It's like the ancients knew things but where unable to classify them in scientific terms. So instead of breathing, EM fields and body mechanics... they got "Chi". Oh how I wish I could send a grade school science book back in time to Bodhidharma... I'd have a lot less work.

That's how the entire of humanity is. You think that people like Edgar Cayce could actually walk into a giant library with loads of books, find the book for a particular person, and then diagnose their problem?
Of course not. It was just a symbol, a symbol so he can describe the process of how he enters the subconscious of other people and diagonse their problems.

When people talk about opening the third eye, do you think they can actually see the world that has a "different skin" or so to speak?
No, it's just the process of looking at things from a different perspective. It's understanding how things relate to you, and how you relate to things.

You think Nostradamus could see the future? Or did he just have the amazing ability on understanding the pattern of history, and how to translate it into relative terms to describe the future.

The process of being right is just being able to communicate your ideas in a way that everyone can relate and understand them.
Qigong is no different from our western medicine remedies. It's just a different way of looking at it....and either will work, it's all in the power of what you believe.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

Well Joe Rogan has some interesting comments about human history and different energy cultures, etc.

www.realitysandwich.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
During meditation, it's easy to move it (Chi) to where you want it.(different Chakra's, tip of a finger et cetera). I know of it's existence. In Reiki you are a conduit for energy from the cosmos (Prime Creator, God, whatever name you choose). It is my understanding that Chi is relatively contained in ones body (physical, aural, etheric). Why drink water from your own finite well when you can drink from an infinate ocean?

Namaste

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel

Well Joe Rogan has some interesting comments about human history and different energy cultures, etc.

www.realitysandwich.com...

Who can't love that guy. He pretty much has every interest I do: fighting, philosophy, drugs haha. He seems really down to earth and actually understands things.

But he does make some good points about human history. We can't possibly harness the knowledge of past civilizations without having direct communication with them. The best we can do is just guess by observing what they left behind for us.

Humanity and it's beliefs are so scattered now, we don't realize how out of touch we are with everything. We say hey, we were taught this, so we believe it, and everything else is wrong.
But it doesn't work that way. The first step to knowledge is realizing that there is no right or wrong.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Your posts and info motivated my logging-in today

Firstly, can't express to you how grateful I am for your posts, links and information. I've glanced briefly at the links you've provided and saved them in addition to saving this thread

Very appreciative of the videos with the Qigong master you studied under and they're saved also, in addition to the saved links to the music CDs

The Spring Forest site tells us it wants to put a healer in every home and that's my goal now -- to be my own then my family's healer. Starting from scratch. Although when my son was a baby and suffering dreadfully as he did each time a tooth erupted, I intuitively 'drew' the pain from his face. I believed I could and I did. Only problem being that I had no idea how I was doing it, resulting in the pain transferring to my own face. lol. So I have everything to learn. And I'm starting very late

As I say, I speed-read as much as I could as you were putting up links, and learned that basically, you've amassed this enormous amount of knowledge and skills in approx. 15 years. So, I said to myself, 'It's do-able. Because Drew Hempel did it'. Then, on another link you posted, I learned you're a polymath. My confidence hit the floor at that point. But I've recovered a bit since. If I can master some of it, that's better than nothing, right ?

Another interesting snippit in the links you provided, mentioned an 'Astral Tube', which connects the individual with precognition, etc. Will be going back to read more fully. Think I'll be skipping the worm-eating, though

Finally, my magpie brain spied where you said non-Western music seeks to turn sound into light. It struck a chord. Wrong way around, but anyway --- what I sometimes attempt to do is turn 'light' into sound. Don't know why, but it feels good. I envisage the source-of-all by expanding my mind beyond everything I know or have been taught (or at least I try) until what emerges is light. Special light. And then I try to draw the sound out of/from that. It's not really a sound and is all from my imagination I suppose. But at the same time it is an inaudible 'sound'. I like it, anyway - it's way-above. Will have to learn to meditate and stop being so afraid of it (and will try to organise to have the music CD (which you linked) sent over here to Oz, so that I get it right way up --- music to light, rather than the reverse, which is what I've been doing in my ignorance

Finally, you may not feel inclined to answer this for ethical or other reasons, which is fine. But the question is: Is there a Qigong teacher in Australia whom you'd recommend ?

Once again, many thanks for your posts and all the information you've so generously made available

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I see what your saying about this drew-hempel guy.

Sometime I think he is some kind of amazing computer who takes the past history of all my time on the internet, and gives me a link that he KNOWS I will look at with great interest. For some reason he knows that I've experienced the power of Qigong in small doses, he knows that I would listen to a figure like Joe Rogan.

Either this guy really is a subconsciously understands us better than ourselves, or he is some kind of super spam-bot haha

Either way, I enjoy his posts.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Yes. This thread feels like 'real food' after months of eating junk. Feels like fresh fruit and vegetables, compared to deep-fry

Can see now how much of distraction (and much of it deliberate, I think) is all this 'conspiracy' stuff. When in fact, it's empty, lacking nutrition and leaves you hungry again after half an hour

I'm very thankful to have seen this thread. It's made me realise that by participating in this junk-food diet, I've become less and like myself a lot less

Thanks to this thread, I'm going back-inside -- to look for the person I was/wanted to be. Then I'm going to use this new information to get myself back in shape before attempting to grow in a worthwhile sense (in my opinion)

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Yes. This thread feels like 'real food' after months of eating junk. Feels like fresh fruit and vegetables, compared to deep-fry

Can see now how much of distraction (and much of it deliberate, I think) is all this 'conspiracy' stuff. When in fact, it's empty, lacking nutrition and leaves you hungry again after half an hour

I'm very thankful to have seen this thread. It's made me realise that by participating in this junk-food diet, I've become less and like myself a lot less

Thanks to this thread, I'm going back-inside -- to look for the person I was/wanted to be. Then I'm going to use this new information to get myself back in shape before attempting to grow in a worthwhile sense (in my opinion)

That's the first step to rebirth man. Forgetting the pasts, forgetting the negatives, and looking at the world through new interested eyes.

It's literally like being a kid again, learning how to be happy. But you know your not a kid, because you know not to make the same mistakes. It's really just trial and error, and unfortunately, some people never live past their first trial.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Thank you for the thread and videos, etc., Polarwarrior

S & F

Am enjoying everything this thread is bringing to light

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Thanks for the kudos. Nice speed reading! Yeah visualizing light is definitely the focus for qigong healing -- I'm a bit analytical with a music background so that's why I have the sound focus. I'm focusing more on light though.

In fact one of the Ch'an books makes fun of normal people -- the Taoists jokingly call us "barrels of black tar" since we can not see inside our bodies without third eyes! haha.

Anyway you've got great energy and Chunyi Lin's best-selling book is "Born a Healer" -- meaning that everyone is born a healer! haha.

You might want to try out thetaobums.com... as there's a few posters there from Australia. I think they're more into tai-chi and I guess one of John Chang's students is in Australia but is not considered much of a teacher.

Still if you ever want phone healings -- it's hard to believe but the qigong energy transmits over the phone just as easily. In fact there's less superficial blockages -- there's more focus on the core energy for stronger healing instead of superficial distractions. Anyway springforestqigong.com... does phone healings.

I had some long distance healing which was pretty wild -- essentially the middle of my brain was frying up! haha. So this stuff can be very powerful -- and sometimes a person is not ready for the real deep experiences. Maybe I'll be up for it -- in my next life! haha.

Still I'm hoping to go back for more classes. I've been sitting in full lotus as much as possible doing healing and then at the same time reading -- so I've read a book a day, almost all nonfiction -- but on all topics -- and then cross-correlated the research, posting it online while receiving feedback and criticism.

I've done a lot of crazy experiments that have tested the energy -- instead of doing the purified route -- I went the opposite tantra route. So anyway there's a lot of freedom in energy healing -- just depending on what you want. Chunyi Lin says there's good, better and best.

This is a good podcast show on qigong masters:

www.blogtalkradio.com...

You can get an energy transmission from Chunyi Lin -- just fast forward the below to about 10 minutes which is when he gets online:

www.blogtalkradio.com...

That opens up the heart energy.

Chunyi Lin went 49 days in full lotus in a cave taking no water, no food and no sleep the whole time!! He did it through this place:

www.qigongmaster.com...

www.qigongmaster.com...

Some of the old nuns told me that Master Zhang's great-grand­ father had been trained by the legendary hermit Yinyi since the age of three, and had been the martial arts and calligraphy teacher of former Chinese president Chiang Kai-shek. Today, I cherish the mo­ments when Yuanming Zhang is in a par­ticularly buoyant mood, and lets his audi­ence glimpse his training at the Swallow Cliff Cave: the ritual 49-day purification fasts, feasting on the. lights of the moon and the stars, and sleep that was turned into active meditation by balancing on a bamboo pole.

An excellent biography of a Taoist master which is very much like the training Chunyi Lin had is called Opening the Dragon Gate on Wang, Liping.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Don't you guys ever tire of that clip?

You know what? All this looks like is they're all in it together.

what I don't understand is if they're concerned about "ancient wisdom" being forgotten, why the heck don't they come out of the woodwork, demonstrate this on discovery, national geographic, history, oprah, and invite the JREF guys over to earn a million bucks?

I imagine those outfits will gladly pay a million bucks each just for the opportunity to be the one to prove to the world this stuff is authentic. jref plus educational TV corp plus oprah collaboration is a cool U$3,000,000.00 Who doesn't want that?

It doesn't make any sense at all. So, I am calling BS.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Interesting!

The Antichrist Training Manual by Raymond Holder has a section on the types of meditation to merge yin and yang chi to form this type of power.
I'll have to read it again tonight.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

Don't you guys ever tire of that clip?

You know what? All this looks like is they're all in it together.

what I don't understand is if they're concerned about "ancient wisdom" being forgotten, why the heck don't they come out of the woodwork, demonstrate this on discovery, national geographic, history, oprah, and invite the JREF guys over to earn a million bucks?

I imagine those outfits will gladly pay a million bucks each just for the opportunity to be the one to prove to the world this stuff is authentic. jref plus educational TV corp plus oprah collaboration is a cool U$3,000,000.00 Who doesn't want that?

It doesn't make any sense at all. So, I am calling BS.

Well that's where you don't see the power of Chi. The crap of it is, chi is only real if you want it to be real.

Now that might sound like it's just metaphorical trash, and means nothing, but it does. Consider modern medicine...if we weren't told by "respected" doctors and scientists on how a "little red pill" can cure cancer, then the treatment will be ineffective.

Is it crazy to think that, if you we weren't told by a doctor that we had cancer in our body, that the cancer wouldn't exist? Yeah, what if instead of contemplating your death on a hospital gurney and focusing your thoughts on completely negative energy, you could heal your entire body just by "forgetting" about the cancer.

Cancer is just a doctor's way of describing a rapidly evolving virus in the human body, it doesn't have a cure because it's not a specific diagnosis. It's not an epidemic like the plague, where all symptoms are the same for every person...no, it's much more of an individual case.

If you understand the power of the mind, the power of qigong or any other "chi" energy, then you will realize that cancer can't touch you, unless you let it. The only reason we die is because we stop thinking. Not the other way around.

Of course as time goes on, as we age, we start to dwell on things. We start to remember how the world has to change, and how people don't want us around anymore because we are old.

The power is in our mind, it's not in the chemicals of our body. And that is the difference between western medicine and eastern medicine, each is just as credible as the other. The difference is, you don't understand the power of Chi and it's capabilities...therefore, in your reality, the power ceases to exist.

But for other people it's very real...and if their positive attitude and amazing stories of it's healing power doesn't prove to you that it's real...well then, you better start contemplating just what it is that makes you so real to people in places China, Japan, and Africa...because if you don't understand them, then your reality is rather useless, don't ya think?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Just because it doesnt make sense to you doesnt mean its BS. Billions of people worldwide, along with all our great anscestors beleive in healing through unconventianal means. It is naive and ignorent to assume modern medicine has it all figured out.

Didnt you read my post as to why they will refuse public demonstrations. Just because they are not attached to money as you, and dont want to go on ophra to make a million doesnt mean they cant do it. They are happier than any millionaire, they have access to unlimited joy using the heart. Just because they dont want money to take part in the materialist fetish which has spread rampent through westurn culture complete with peep shows (window shopping) and they dont want money to buy those eccentric atomic configurations and seperate them selves from nature with modern conveniences, doesnt make it BS. They have all they could ask for and more already.

They will not force you to believe, you are free to your beliefs either way. By prooving it in a way that would leave no doubt is a gross violation of free will and will have severe consequences for the entity attempting to do so, that is if they are even allowed to procede in the first place.

Lastly you do know the ability this guy has would destroy every big pharmacutical company overnight, not to mention health insurance conpanies. Why on earth would a commercial corperation such as a television station or a newspaper destroy half their advertisers by supporting a paradigm which says you dont need material products for your well being.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
reply to post by Dock9

This is a good podcast show on qigong masters:

www.blogtalkradio.com...

You can get an energy transmission from Chunyi Lin -- just fast forward the below to about 10 minutes which is when he gets online:

www.blogtalkradio.com...

That opens up the heart energy.

Chunyi Lin went 49 days in full lotus in a cave taking no water, no food and no sleep the whole time!! He did it through this place:

www.qigongmaster.com...

www.qigongmaster.com...

An excellent biography of a Taoist master which is very much like the training Chunyi Lin had is called Opening the Dragon Gate on Wang, Liping.

www.amazon.com...

Thank you again

I had half a dozen screens open whilst scanning and saving all the links you put up earlier. My poor old computer almost had a melt-down. But I watched the tv-news report you linked, re: Chunyi Lin. The male reporter was very impressed, not to mention other 'real life' people who tendered testimonials. Saw Chunyi Lin's phone number at the end of the news report and remembered that in one of your earlier posts, you'd mentioned that Chunyi Lin conducts phone-healings and other, but I guess the natural inclination is to feel oneself not needy or deserving enough. I did a little run-through of what I realise are the very basic exercises he teaches (as shown in the OP). Felt good. Felt natural and right. Just those couple of exercises on their own, if performed with the right intent, would be quite beneficial to most. Then the benefits experienced would encourage people to pursue the discipline further. They've encouraged me, anyway

Full lotus. All day. Gee. I've never been able to do even the school version of sitting cross-legged (something wrong with the left hip). Can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to sit that way all day. Obviously very good thing for us to do, because a lot of the eastern disciplines seem to include it as a basic. Maybe as I progress with what will in my case be baby-steps Qigong, my hip might show improvement. I'll work on it, anyway. And as you've said previously, the music-CD you've linked can be combined with simple upright position on a chair for those with physical difficulties

My closest experience with this sort of thing was in the 80's with a man named Andrew Watson (brother of Lyall Watson of Supernature and other very popular books of that era). The Watsons all had traditional academic backgrounds, were raised in South Africa, had considerable experience of the people and culture from childhood. Moved into more esoteric areas after completing their formal education. Lyall wrote a number of best sellers (Romeo Error for example .. many more) whilst Andrew engaged in healing of various kinds

He conducted an impromptu bit of 'energy balancing'. Didn't physically touch me but instead moved his hands back and forth over my prone body. I closed my eyes rather than invade his privacy by staring up his nose. And I ended up in what looked like China. I had no sense of myself but was basically a recording device. I had no thoughts. Later, what had been recorded remaiined accessible to me in memory. Throughout, the recording device flew very fast and quite low, over what i imagine were typical Chinese rural areas. Then the camera that was me flew through a narrow street, same region. Saw everything with full clarity. One tall asian male made a particular impression. Very calm face/strong, unusual character .. looked stoic, wise. Much taller than those around him. Carrying a stick over one shoulder with a bundle at either end. He was staring straight ahead. I've wondered since if he sensed the flying-camera's presence (camera being myself). Whatever the case, he gave no indication of awareness. I think he knew. I (the flying camera) flew straight through him. Very interesting experience, once it was over and I became myself again and remembered what I'd seen whilst a flying-camera

When the energy balancing was concluded, I opened my eyes and said to Watson, ' How did you DO that -- I went to China ! '

But he cut me short. Didn't want to discuss it. Must have heard it a thousand times, I suppose. And obviously felt it to be simply a side-effect of the energy-work in teh same way sawdust is to skilled craftsmanship

I wouldn't have the nerve to undergo frying of the brain's core, as you did. Tempting, but don't possess anything like the mind-muscle required. Would end up like blackened toast. There's more to me than this, though. But it's distanced itself from me lately. In disgust, no doubt. I'm going to get back to it .. work to recover some of its esteem. We all must do that, sooner or later ...

So please --- keep throwing the links and info out here whenever you have the time. I'm certainly gathering them as fast as they appear. And there are others who might browse without ever registering on ATS or posting, who are younger, more flexible, more intelligent (than some of us
) -- and who'll benefit greatly and will pass them on in turn

I feel much more energetic and 'better', simply as result of reading all this information

thanks again

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

too many people don't even have an inkling about cancer until its too late; sometimes its just they're loved ones that find out post mortem.

a lot of them were kids whose only thoughts were to be happy and play all day...

I wish all those people and children lived in your reality...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

too many people don't even have an inkling about cancer until its too late; sometimes its just they're loved ones that find out post mortem.

a lot of them were kids whose only thoughts were to be happy and play all day...

I wish all those people and children lived in your reality...

You don't understand cancer is just a word? It's just a word describing a group of cells spreading it's energy over the entire body.

And cells are just a word describing the simplest organism in the human body?

And that all of these cells work together in order to keep our body alive.

And all humans are basically just a cell, working together to keep the human species alive as long as possible...even though we know we will die off one day.

If one person believes in Qigong, and then the rest of the world catches on and believes in it, then that means its real. It's the same for theory for cells.

Think of the brain as the entire human race and think of the cells as individual people. If one cell goes negative, if it goes bad, then the other cells must not fall under it's influence...or before you know it, the entire body will be overcome by them.

Just like the human race, if we get enough bad apples who all think they are individuals and want everything for themselves...they spread the energy around like wildfire. And you can see by the recession we are in today, your mood may not be as great as it was a couple of years ago.

The problem is that you take everything that you were taught and think that it's fact. But you are just playing follow the leader, your believing what scientists say is right. And scientists are just theorists, just like everyone else in the history of humanity has been...no one knows the absolute truth.

I bet if you conducted a scientific experiment with two people that have the same level of cancer, and you tell person one that they are terminally ill, and you tell person two that they have a cold and give them a "pill" to cure their sickness....I guarantee that the second person will live longer.

And then you will say: But cancer effects everyone different because we all have certain body chemistry, and blah blah you keep laying on the scientific crap. But then you realize that the only chemistry that matters is the chemistry of how you process information.

I don't doubt that cancer is a very real disease, and I pray that I never get it. But our scientific diagnosis and treatment are just as effective as positive thinking.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join