It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chi Energy Amazing Footage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Chi energy has been witnessed to heal, ignite paper, break concrete, levitate objects and shock people causing uncontrolled movements. Also called prana or life force it has many names but is not to be confused with electromagnatism even though it can be used to light up light bulbs. Everbody has an infinite supply to tap into however blockages at the lower energy centres (chakras) mean one must balance themselves through discipline and meditation to be able to allow enough up into the body to be usefull for what is in todays materialist paradigm considered abnormal abilities.

This man has gained the ability to use chi to help others. This video your about to see in an excerpt from the documentary, "The Ring of Fire", by the respected film makers Lawrence and Lorne Blair.

What is common amoungst these people is that they have done enough meditation to realize that they must not under any circumstance demonstrate their ability in public. So most of the time only frauds will go on camera. This man was reluctent to appear on camera but after a few years he figured the positive would outweigh the negative. For those out there not sure why such events cannot be demonstrated it is imo a violation of free will or the law of confusion. Showing somebody undeniable proof is forcing them to belive against their will, rather than allowing them the freedom to dismiss the claims, this is perntinant to the "on the fence" type position most evidenece of paranormal, ufo's etc leads to. It is meticulously planned to allow you to believe what you choose to, rather than forcing you. The man in the video has since been chastised by his guide so will only heal people in private away from cameras.

Another less impressive demonstration, but still worth a look.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I definitely believe in kundalini energy, chi, reiki, or whatever you want to call it - I have experienced it myself thanks to good old meditation - however, I don't think a youtube video is going to be good evidence to support it, especially on this site lol. I think the kundalini awakening stories on the internet are better proof that it exists than a youtube video...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

Yeah it shoudnt be considered proof, which as I stated should not be attempted anyway for risk of violating free will.

But it is inspiration to those such as myself who are just beginers into this sort of thing. Seeing the adept at work can help ignite that motivation to push on dispite the difficulties of slow progress and an unsupportive society. We need all the healers we can get in the world at the moment.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Agreed.

What are you a beginner in? Meditation? Healing?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
yes this is credible in my book -- i love to manipulate energy and channel it, and its great power can be felt as a heat-sensation (not to mention the orgasmic tingly creepy crawly sensation on top of that)

so its no surprise that people can light paper on fire using chi energy

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Okay well on the first video.
The chi healing stuff is kinda strange. I had a friend that had hep c and talked to one of these guys to get an appointment over the phone. Now over the phone this guy was able to tell by my friends voice that he had something wrong with his liver. He went and saw him got some herbal remedies that helped him. He still went ahead and got the liver transplant but the chi guy was able to see a problem with him over the phone by his voice. Now im sure there are many phony "chi" quacks like there are quack doctors but i think there is something to it.
Now on the second video... All these block breaking things do take practice but they are parlor tricks nothing more.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

yes and in reiki there is something called distance healing with the symbol "han she za sho nen" where that symbol acts as a gateway through time and space, allowing your to heal your past traumatic experiences, to "charge up" a particular moment in the future (ie your exam next week) and it allows you to heal somebody that is in a different place than you are

my teacher from "traditional chinese medicine" class had the ability to know all sorts of stuff about my physical health by examining chi -- you better believe in that stuff because it is real!

[edit on 4/6/1010 by Aim2AttainMindfulness]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Yeah I took classes from qigong master Chunyi Lin and he excels at phone healing. He does long distance energy healing all the time and even on his podcast interviews he will diagnose people. He's healing is documented by the Mayo Clinic -- the top hospital in the world. Here's videos from people he's healed of serious conditons -- late term cancer, M.S., a lady who was supposed to have a lung transplant at the Mayo Clinic, etc.

www.springforestqigong.com...

I took his classes to finish my masters degree back in 2000 at the U of MN and I have tons of online articles, interviews etc. on qigong as well.

So I've done healing and have had some really wild experiences.

Here's a video on Chunyi Lin from the local news in Minnesota:

www.youtube.com...

Here's a recent podcast interview with Chunyi Lin

www.everythingisenergy.com...

[edit on 6-4-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Breathing and body mechanics make this possible... not some silly superstitious "life force"... ANY person trained in the martial arts (as long as it isn't a ridiculous point fighting sport I.E. Tae Kwon Do) can do things like this if they put in the work and train. It is not anything near SUPERhuman... it is human... point blank.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zorzenon

Well it's definitely not superstitious but it is electromagnetic fields. The best book on the subject from a traditional perspective is

"Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk.

I realize that many in the martial arts scene think chi is fake. It is built from breathing and body training but relies on the parasympathetic nerve system.

I great beginning book on the training -- freely readable is "Awaken the Healing Energy of the Tao" -- Mantak Chia's first book:

www.scribd.com...

Here's some graphics which display the basic concepts of alchemy:

www.kheper.net...

Paul Dong's book "China's Super Psychics" is a great book -- he focuses on Yan Xin in this excerpt. Yan Xin is probably the most famous qigong master.

sci.tech-archive.net...

Here's some of the science research published on Yan Xin -- done by Harvard doctors:

content.karger.com...

www.yanxinqigong.cn...

www.scientificexploration.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Guys can any of you recommend me sources, as a beginner, to self-awakening? Is it just basically taking yoga classes, or practicing meditation? I'm living in Beijing, if anyone know of any mentor that I can get in touch with for lessons or classes..

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by urbanzen

This is the easiest and most important practice to build up the energy -- the small universe aka microcosmic orbit. This c.d. guides you through the practice -- you just sit on chair with back straight.

www.springforestqigong.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

I've practiced Qi Gong for years... guess what? It's still breathing and body mechanics... Sure EM fields do play a role... just like they play a role in EVERY thing that occurs in the brain.... That does not make it a "life force" just one of the four REAL forces of nature. (Electromagnetism, Strong Nuclear forces, Weak nuclear forces and gravity). Again... these are just guys who trained a lot, got "good" (realized what we are ALL capable of) and forgot the part about being humble so they spout off at the mouth and proclaim themselves masters. Not impressed.

[edit on 4/6/10 by Zorzenon]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If you don't believe in Qigong, then it's only because you don't understand the principal of it. It's not just a blast of energy that has amazing electrical power.

Qigong is just the power of love. It's the practice of understanding things around you...instead of juding and jumping to conclusions.

It's why you don't see a lot of Qigong masters who like to use their power for profit...their love stretches beyond our corrupted world of greed and money.

The more you meditate, the more you begin to other things and how they apply to you. And if you use this understanding for releasing the negative energy of things around you, then amazing things can happen.

Unfortunately, unless you decide to devote almost your entire life to yourself and your thoughts, you probably won't become a Qigong master. But if you practice it for just a few minutes a day...the changes you will see in your everyday life is amazing.

I wouldn't trust any Qigong master that uses his own ability for profit, that defeats the purpose of not worrying about how others view you.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Nostradumbass]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

No... Qi Gong is the power of breathing and body mechanics, much like most martial arts... No love needed. What a silly idea. No offense, but that is just laughable.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Well actually there has been some good science investigations of qigong masters but still qigong can not really be pinned down.

Here's a lot of qigong research on nuclear radiation, etc.

twm.co.nz...

But actually qigong master Chunyi Lin says that the book "The Holographic Universe" is an accurate model for how qigong works.

Anyway if you want more examples of other similar healing visions:

www.transcendentdreaming.com...

Here's a presentation the author did on youtube:

www.youtube.com...

And if you read then read this book:

www.amazon.com...

Or you can watch this interview with the author:

video.google.com...#

Those are some examples describing the holographic model.

Still from my own research qigong is definitely not based on Western science. In fact to be a healing master requires a high level of morality -- since the spiritual world is very dangerous and the energy is very subtle.

As Chunyi Lin says the deeper you go into the emptiness the more power you have.

I have my own model based on nonwestern music harmonics as I discovered for my masters thesis research that yang is the Pythagorean harmonic music ratio 2:3 while yin is the music ratio 3:4 -- this means that yin and yang do not rely on commutative math. Western science is based on symmetric math -- one to one correspondence of geometry and number whereas in nonwestern healing -- be it Pythagorean or the Bushmen or the three gunas of India or yin-yang and emptiness -- it's complementary opposites. So in nonwestern music the harmonic intervals C to G are 2:3 while G to C is 3:4 so that G x C does not equal G x C but in Western math the commutative property is relied on -- A x B = B x A.

Science can provide a rough model but there's some anomalies -- for example the weak force has left-hand asymmetry -- and this does give a clue about how the electromagnetic is connected to fusion. Piezonuclear or sonofusion is the best model in science that I've found -- utilizing ultrasound cavitation. I have a blog on my qigong research naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Its a terminology problem my friend, everywhere you go people have different terms and ways of explaining the same thing because what they are attempting to descibe it not a concept than can be easily transmitted using sound vibration or text. I prefer the term ether most of the time.

Bella, Ive only been meditating for a year now so ive yet to attempt healing on people, other than my pets.

But I do feel that healing is a byproduct of being more connected with oneness, but when one wants the heal the first patient must be the self. Ive found balancing the enregy centres the best method to allow this kundahlini energy to come spiraling up the spine. Its the connection with the infinite etheral energy that openes up the gateway to intelligent infinity providing epiphanies of bliss and joy but many other bonuses along the way such as the ability to acheive greater control over the flow and act as a channel to catalyse the persons own healing. But I must say I dont believe it is the healer who does the healing, it is the patient who must heal themselves the healer just helps them acheive this.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Here's an interview with me about my qigong training:

www.martialdevelopment.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing these videos, I have always been really interested in this and I think now im going to look further into this.

Thank you, with love

Danny

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread559043/pg1#pid8514363]post by drew hempel[/yurl]

Good points throughout but... I've heard it before from many of my instructors, most knew nothing of science even in the abstract but oddly enough one even referenced the holographic and quantum computer theories of our universe to prop up the "mysticism" of Qi Gong. It just seems really unnecessary to me when there are plenty of known things that explain all this very nicely, no need for a boogie man as they say. On a personal note... I found it very offensive that a few of my former teachers did not like the fact I could do the forms very well and could perform "transference of energy" (Static into kinetic force, much like the basis for Tai Chi) without me believing I was doing something supernatural (like they KNEW [HAHAHAHA] it was). It's just how our bodies work.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join