It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my UFO schematics (by Jon Gee)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Those bastards - they've stolen your design!

It think the OP, has something very similar in his e-book...... nah, I can't support that. I'm just musing. But I'm probably right.

OP: does this flux capacitor that "Back to the Future" stole off Ha`la`tha, resemble anything in your schematics?

Perth eh! Beautiful - so I've heard. What about Broome? Fancy going in business with me in Broome?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Fake or not. They ARE thought provoking and I think you did a great job on the theoreticals of ET craft. I did not understand ANY of it but it is interesting. Good Job.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by benpadiah

Benpadiah…..

Post by benpadiah

I do hope your motives in extracting this gem of personal info from me aren't to attempt to further smear me on psychological grounds.

I don’t feel you are being fair on me by suggesting I “extracted” your medical information from you. I put no pressure on you at all about that.

All I did was ask you…..

Post by Maybe...maybe not

What is the source for your alien spacecraft drawings?

…..to which you replied…..

Post by benpadiah

I designed these based on a sketch I made in 2003 while I was in a mental institution. I do not know where I got the inspiration for the original sketch. I was away from my library, cut off from all human contact, and heavily chemically sedated.

You are also accusing me of “smearing you on psychological grounds”…..that is simply not true.

When you volunteered your medical background, I replied…..

Post by Maybe...maybe not

You were in a mental institution being heavily sedated?

Geez.....that's really tough.

I said that because I have a close friend who developed a serious mental condition seemingly without warning & was hospitalized in a mental institution for more than 2 years…..I found it extremely upsetting.

Post by benpadiah

If those were the ONLY 3 options, then the closest to applying would be option 2.
However, as you said, these are ONLY the 3 options that occured to your mind.

Consider, there could be many other explanations beyond the scope of your mind to presently comprehend.

You appear to be indicating there are 1 or more additional options I should consider.

I would be very grateful if you would let me know about the additional options that I should consider.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

WoW!! Thanks John. Very credible channelled depiction. Or am I wrong. By my own view a real ufo belonging to actual ETs are without Nuts, bolts or rivets and seem to be some sort of echtoplasmic creations or manifestations.But I doubt if they have any movings parts at all. Since these aliens have figured out a way to exploit waves, and all in universe/s are waves or particles are just fragments of waves.
By my own view all waves, gravity,time and space included, can be made subject to analogue polarisations altering their invividual or collective realities. like you can be in this reality, but still be somewhat askew being partially polarised towards an altered reality.

But anyway a couple of ques

Are you entirely human?
Are you in communication with people from neuschwabenland?
Have you physically been in a real ufo? If yes, what means did you use to communicate with the alien beings?
Can you describe the aliens acuurately? where are they from?

Cheers

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
What happened to my post? Admin?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Such animosity for someone posting their art work, and honestly what art ISNT stolen to some degree.

Either way, if this is your original work i can see you've invested time into it, and it looks great. What killed my suspense of disbelief was references and pictures of older technologies or materials, which in my fantasy of ufo world wouldn't be used.

Such as opposed to copper, why not nano-tubule quantum fluid, held in a cold plasma chamber. *shrugs*

The material for propulsion for said alien craft i would imagine would be much more exotic. I haven't carefully examined the pictures in detail yet, but enjoyed them non the less, so dont let people who obviously have some other issue with you dissuade you from doing what you're doing.

Also, check out alienscientist on youtube he has some interesting alien tech videos.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Hi, I wrote something very similar recently and all my threads get killed by the modirators for reason, I can understand the fluid dynamics of the gravitinos and tachyons.

Cool.

Funny you have the same diagrams that I have, I just have formulae in a simplified version.

Bit like "Close Encounteres Of tThe 3rd Kind" whereeople have the same idea and pictures, especially when they have no idea what they draw or write.

Yours i can understand simply

Contactee Knowledge, welcome

HADES

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

How do we "know" this?? easy, remember the movie "The Navigator" that was a "kick start" for people who have either the inherent knowledge or have been involved with research or have had "close encounters of the 3rd kind"

Some people remember the experience, others are led their by intuition, whilst some understand the basics of physics and apply new methods.

If you have all 3 then people like us start drawing diagrams, provide simple equations, and try to teach humans "slowly" as it scares the PTB's and the MOD's.

"Disclosure" comes from within, and as people from earth slowly learn that there we are not alone then we can be "open" to new idears, concepts, philosophy and in particular "new physics"

HADES

My motto " I am the 4th Horseman, and the 4th Pillar", time to teach humans the 5th elament (but slowly so as ont to scare)

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by digitaldamage

Hi, it may be "Old technology" using current ,materials, but (and this is very important) it is how you manipulate the fields by whatever materials available that can allow you to breach "current" science, which is ONLY 50 years behind MilTech. Anyone can do this with copper and several magnets.

I can design a magnetogravemetronic engine that works, I can also beat E=MC squared with a one line answer regardless of Tesla, the information is there for us to discover.

EG; if you want to break E=MC squared, whereby "nothing" goes faster than the speed of light, that is incorrect, as the photon spins in a radial axis "many times" faster than the forward direction of "C", henceforth it shall be known that the "C" (of E=MC squared) of inertial spin is at "N" to the power of "C".

I have yet to see ANYONE disprove my simple 1 paragraph anywhere that I can break the speed of light.

Hence my user name of FTL_NAVIGATOR

HADES

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

It is interesting that you use your persona as a dea man that was a addict who had many hallucinations, and his only fame to claiom was he could sing, and take drugs

Unlike Steven Hawkings, Goedel, Telsa, Beathoven, Leonardo Da Vince.

Etc.

You scientific background is in what field?

And the last time you conferred witrh NASA and DARPA was??

HADES

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FTL_Navigator

It is interesting that you use your persona as a dea man that was a addict who had many hallucinations, and his only fame to claiom was he could sing, and take drugs
Etc.
HADES

FTL_Navigator.....

I'm not certain as to what you are saying to me in your reply.

If you can clarify your points for me, I will be pleased to respond.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Hi, thanks for responding;

Simple physics for humans that I can break the the speed of light;

If the photons forward speed is designated as "X" at a terminal speed. ("C")

Then the radial speed "Y" (torque, inertia etc.) proceeds at a faster pace, and induces "N" of the forward momentum of "photon".

Toss a cricket ball or tennis ball, it may go at 100 MPH in a forward direction (2 or 3 dimensional motion), but the spin ofthe object is faster than the forward momentum. Or pi=fi through "N"

Hence, I can break E=MC squared

Simple

HADES

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Hi, thanks for responding;
Simple physics for humans that I can break the the speed of light;
If the photons forward speed is designated as "X" at a terminal speed. ("C")
Then the radial speed "Y" (torque, inertia etc.) proceeds at a faster pace, and induces "N" of the forward momentum of "photon".
Toss a cricket ball or tennis ball, it may go at 100 MPH in a forward direction (2 or 3 dimensional motion), but the spin ofthe object is faster than the forward momentum. Or pi=fi through "N"
Hence, I can break E=MC squared
Simple
HADES

FTL_Navigator.....

Just to keep things in sequence if I may, before I address your new material.....

I was referring to your reply to me, when you wrote:

Etc.
HADES

I didn't understand the point you were making when you wrote that, so I sought clarification so I could reply.

Can you clarify what you were meaning when you wrote that?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Hi Elvis,

thanks for the reponse, I say what I do from logics of physics, I've seen what you have written previously and it is time that everyone understands we are not alone and never have been.

I write logic. If you say someone has been in an institution, remember the "rain man", he was a savant. Many savants get locked up till society understands that they have abilities and and a higher learning capabiltiy to understand what the general public does not. The "Rainman" had capacities outside "normal" people who need a calculator, we only use at best 10% of our minds in the general population. Some of us don't, hence we are "classified entities".

The OP sent us his diagrams, logically and from the point of view of "unified field physics" he has been there,probably he was prompted from the movie "The Navigator"

Me, it's the "Close Encounters Of the 3rd Kind". It is de ja vue' for us, lucky he sent us pictures, I have the formulae and magnetohydrodynamic designs

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FTL_Navigator

FTL Navigator.....

As you may have noticed, I like to keep things neat & in context, before I try to discuss them.

In your introductory thread you wrote the following:

Hi, my name is HADES,

This is my introduction to ATS, you may have seen me floating around (pardon the pun)

last year I did some NASA test and was identified as the following;

Human savant status; a combination of enhanced intelligence/Star Seed genetic neurological wiring and downloaded Star Nations information. Providing telepathic coaching by the Star Visitors in those few occasions where that is necessary to be voluntarily be ready soon to join programs where high intelligence and confortableness with Star Visitor matters are prerequisites.

Such civilian screening measures are common to identify the hybrid super-bright Star Kids relating to the Star Visitors and to information the government has obtained from the Star Visitors

NASA is one repository for these Unacknowledged Special Access Programs, some of which track or interface with Star Kids and Star Seed adults.

And thats me.

My forte is hyper/multidimensional theoretical physics without the math - specifically inverse logic structures, among other talents to be disclosed in the future.

Welcome to my world

HADES

I'm not sure what that means & as I said previously, I like to keep things neat & put them in context before I try to discuss them.

So, could you tell what that post from your introductory thread means?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Interesting drawings. Have you built a working prototype to test these propulsion systems? Have you had qualified engineer's check these drawings over? Do you really understand how a particle accelerator works from start to finish? You seem to be using a lot of different area's of engineering expertise, far more than i believe anyone in they're lifetime could achieve. I think this is awesome in an artistic sense, but are you actually claiming that this is a theoretically operational device? What might I ask is the reason for sharing these pictures? Do you plan on building this device?

Ill be happy if you answer half these questions.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by JACKRADAKILL]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FTL_Navigator

EG; if you want to break E=MC squared, whereby "nothing" goes faster than the speed of light, that is incorrect, as the photon spins in a radial axis "many times" faster than the forward direction of "C", henceforth it shall be known that the "C" (of E=MC squared) of inertial spin is at "N" to the power of "C".

I have yet to see ANYONE disprove my simple 1 paragraph anywhere that I can break the speed of light.

Can you break the speed of light?
A photon spinning might break it, so build a ship out of photons that all spin on the radial axis.
Relativistically speaking, claiming the spin of a photon is travel faster then light is stupid, as the spin of the photon is light traveling.
Relativistically speaking, FTL travel deals with matter. E=MC squared. Matter times the speed of light squared and not the spin of light squared.
As we are trying to move matter, do you suggest that if we spin matter at the spin of light we can spin as fast as light? Or travel FTL?

Your theory related to the OP diagrams would have to make matter travel faster then the speed of light by applying the ability of photon spin to matter.
Good luck.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I'd like to point out that we're not here to discuss FTL_Navigator's introduction post. Surely that thread was the place to do that? Or perhaps he'd be willing to start another thread on the topic, since it sounds interesting. I admit it's a shame that a self-proclaimed 'super-bright' person can't spell properly and it'll make the thread trying, but this thread is about these drawings, is it not?

And I still do not fully understand the purpose of posting them. You (OP) haven't said that they are channelled, as far as I know - it seems to be just people assuming. But you also haven't said the purpose of posting. I am a very patient person, but such evasion is annoying, and if you don't answer - or at least give some idea as to what it is you want (a discussion isn't specific enough) - you can expect the thread to go completely off topic and lose any genuine posters.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
@digitaldamage:

What killed my suspense of disbelief was references and pictures of older technologies or materials, which in my fantasy of ufo world wouldn't be used.

Such as opposed to copper, why not nano-tubule quantum fluid, held in a cold plasma chamber. *shrugs*

I don't know, maybe its because of the mangetic properties in his design and the principal of copper coils, seems to be a part of known pshyics, but then of course ETs could simply be attracted to hard to find, exotic supplies for everything they do, I suppose, if they preferred complicating simpler methods. [shrugs]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Thank you, I was concerned when the other link was gone. These are very interesting drawings, and I wish I could follow the physics in fact intend to study up on this, and hopefully my son can help as well.

Do you believe this kind of system is what has been used in black op projects, that it can bend space and time, and is there any way that it could be developed outside of extensive facilities?

I can't believe that 2 other threads were shut down, over such an interesting topic, one that I was actually researching information on the day it popped up. Thank you for the FREE copy of your book. Its very interesting. Of course I will not be providing any links, but it basically covers material found mainly in Project Camelot interviews and the various theories that not only have been looked at, but are obviously taken seriously by the elite and explains the Denver Colorado Airport, that hideous black apocalyptic horse, their unusual roofing material that can withstand winds of severe force. I think this information is the real information that we're not normally privy to.

Another idea concerning the diagrams, is in terms of simplifying this, in this case its the propulsion system of a craft, but basically would this not be zero point energy as well?

Starred and flagged. Having so many posters on here that are so blatantly disrespectful, is an instant clue to your thread having much merit.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Unity_99]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join