It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my UFO schematics (by Jon Gee)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd1ffe954673.jpg[/atsimg]
exterior depiction.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12474c2902e0.jpg[/atsimg]
full exploded diagram.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40b88bd71f5d.jpg[/atsimg]
chair in cabin diagram.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0b68647a7ea.jpg[/atsimg]
navigation system diagram.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0616fb47b40.jpg[/atsimg]
propulsion system diagram.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c6bb1532d99.jpg[/atsimg]
hyper-sleep chambre diagram.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7dbc3fa34e9f.jpg[/atsimg]
braking system diagram.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f53a9a43cb7b.jpg[/atsimg]
systems schematic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02383ce3615e.jpg[/atsimg]
systems schematic explanations.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f663929d2536.jpg[/atsimg]
navigation system schematic 1.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef562f42a0eb.jpg[/atsimg]
navigation system schematic 2.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/776970e97367.jpg[/atsimg]
scalar-wave beam schematic & explanations.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac2200f98af0.jpg[/atsimg]
view of earth from cabin depiction.

All images in this post are copyright 2006, Jonathan Barlow Gee (benpadiah).

PEACE.
- Jon

[edit on 5-4-2010 by benpadiah]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
brief description of each diagram:

exterior depiction.
This is what the "disc-craft" would look like from the outside. There are black tinted plex-glass sections in this model, while the rest of the surface appears like a mirror. The ship can cloak itself, however due to the convex bending of light around it, it is almost invisible while airborne even without using the cloak.

full exploded diagram.
showing the relationship from the side of all the systems in the "disc-craft." From upper left clockwise to lower-left:
"scalar spiral sphere coils in a gyroscope" :: the propulsion system.
"control booth" :: the ship's cabin.
"crystal sphere spinning with water inside a magnet" :: the navigation system.
"sensory deprivation for hypersleep" :: the sleep-chambres or personal quarters.
"hangar bay" :: for entering and exiting the craft.
"particle accelerator" :: the braking system.

chair in cabin diagram.
shows the style of the seat in the cabin or control booth. A bench chair for stradling, foot-pads for where your legs fold up beneath you. The arms wrap around but also swivel aside. The spine and headrest of the chair are pliable mesh to confrom.

navigation system diagram.
showing the "crystal sphere" (or geode) suspended in fluid inside a metal orb. The metal orb conducts electro-magnetic charge, and travels around the circular (torus) tube beneath the cabin or control-booth of the "disc craft." The tube is a megnetised seloid coil, and by moving the charge in the tube to one side or another, the magnetic orb will move to that location in the tube, and thus shift the "centre of gravity" of the disc craft. The geode acts as a data-storage computer also, containing inside it all the maps from one location to the next of all the places the "disc craft" has travelled to. I do not fully understand the way this computing sytstem is accessed by the ship.

propulsion system diagram.
showing the "scalar spiral coils in a gyroscope" each tachyon-thruster for the ship contains at the core of a magnetised gyroscope a single piece of amber. The method of function for how the electrical input signal from the ship enters the gyroscope uses EM-fields projected by the selonoid surrounding it.

hyper-sleep chambre diagram.
The mask worn by the sleeper inside the suspension of "nano-organic amneonic fluid" inside the soft-tissue sac records and retransmits the sleeper's dreams, sending them via the main computer into the "reflexive skin" of the sac itself. The top "doorway" is wet, translucent soft-tissue.

braking system diagram.
The "particle accelarator" comprises the outer-most ring of the "disc craft's" hull. It is comprised of fiber-optic cables that can allow electricity to be sped up to the speed of light. This serves as the "brakes" for the "disc craft" by determining the velocity travelled by the exterior of the ship itself.

systems schematic.
here we see a colour-coded above-view of the "disc craft." The "living quarters" are in green, the propulsion system in red and the brakes in blue.

systems schematic explanations.
You'd need to read this all for yourself, but I can transcribe it on request.

navigation system schematic 1.
shows the method the "geode" computer system functions. The "geode" is depicted as the yin-yang in blue and red, rotating clockwise as it revolves around the tube counter-clockwise, and vice-versa. This is controled by the electrical charge of the water inside the orb around the geode, and this field surrounds the "yin-yang" symbols, showing a "N" and "S" magnetic pole for the field. The inner- and outer-rings of symbols are derived from SL MacGregor Mathers' "Concourse of the Forces" diagram from Israel Regardie's book "the Golden Dawn," where the red and blue triangles symbolise the 4 elements, labeled in green as "F," for "fixed," "M" for "mobile" and "C" for "cadent." The symbols outside the outer-ring depicted in black show the alchemical symbols for salt, sulphur and mercury. These comprise the navigation system: if you want the craft to move forward, roll the orb around to the co-ordinate on the tube in the direction you want to go.

navigation system schematic 2.
again, we see here the navigation system, but here we see it displayed not as one cirlce, but as a left side and a right side, straightened out to form hollow vertical columns. Here we see inside the geode-orb the same "S" (south) and "N" (north) magnetic poles rotate the geode inside the orb as the opposite pole (- for negative or + for positive) on that section of the selonoid tube enclosing the magnetic orb. Here we see the zodiac months are added for further labels of the co-ordinates given in the last diagram from Mathers' "Concourse" model.

scalar-wave beam schematic & explanations.
again, I can transcribe the labels if requested, but this diagram shows 9 different types of energy-beams that this type of "disc craft" can emit. Depending on the frequency and wavelengths of these scalar beams, they take on different properties and yield different effects for the ship, its pilots and those outside and neraby it.

view of earth from cabin depiction.
just a picture from the cabin chair's point of view, showing the "heads up" display screens projected on the interior black-tinted plex-glass surface of the cabin's dome.

PEACE!
- Jon

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
note bene:

this is take 3 of this thread. The first thread contained links to a free ebook version of these images, as well as a video and a link to their original context on my own website. This was immediately deleted by a mod for "advertising." I reposted, omitting the direct link to the video and the links to its content on my website. The thread deteriorated into trolling after 3 pages, and was moved to the trashbin forum, again for "advertising". This is take 3. All I want to do by sharing these images is generate some intelligent feedback from any other posters here on the forum. I am not here to "sell" anything. Anyone who posts a link to any of my works that is not directly related to the topic of this thread, or who solicits personal info from me by asking how I know all this, is risking my thread being deleted a THIRD time, and I will NOT allow that if I can stop it from happening. PLEASE BE REASONABLE IN YOUR REPLIES HERE. Thank you all, PEACE. - Jon

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The first question I have is "How do you know all this? How did you come about this info??" Which is what everyone that comes to this thread will ask.

There has to be some way for you to give a brief background on how you came about drawing these images, and where the info came from. Without violating the ATS rules, etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
How did you come about this info?

That's technically soliciting personal information. I can't answer, according to ATS TOS rules, and if I did, I'd be flamed. So, all apologies, but I won't be saying more than that:

"THIS IS ENTIRELY MY OWN INVENTION."

Originally posted by mckyle
you are selling a book containing these drawing for $25.00 US.

That's simply not factually accurate. Amazon carries a copy of my book, but that book does not contain these "drawings." Try lying about me one more time and I WILL report you for it AGAIN. That's not a "threat." If I have to report you for trolling, I have to.
PEACE. - Jon

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by benpadiah

That's technically soliciting personal information. I can't answer, according to ATS TOS rules, and if I did, I'd be flamed. So, all apologies, but I won't be saying more than that:

"THIS IS ENTIRELY MY OWN INVENTION."

Wow, so did you imagine it? Do you have a background in engineering? physics? quantum mechanics? Were you ever abducted? Did you ever receive such information from an extraterrestrial source?

Very interesting drawings.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Wow, so did you imagine it?

yes.

Do you have a background in engineering? physics? quantum mechanics?

yes.

Were you ever abducted? Did you ever receive such information from an extraterrestrial source?

probably.

Very interesting drawings.

thanks.

PEACE.
- Jon

[edit on 5-4-2010 by benpadiah]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Very interesting post OP. Thank You !

This isn't exactly mundane science and technology, you mention string. String Theory being a relatively young science that should explain the next level of physics above Quantum Mechanics.

This I feel will most likely bridge the gap of inter dimensional travel allowing us to eventually interstellar travel.

What is your understanding of string theory and how it relates to this design ?

Is there a possibility that you are channeling this information from another source of higher intelligence ??

Peace

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I agree, these are very interesting drawings.

Are those magnetic bearings you are using that have the yin/yang on them?

Your drawings seem to shed a little light on crop circles.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

That's because his last post advertising it, just two hours ago, was deleted by the mods for breaches of the T&C.

Nor is it the first time. So, if you choose not to see that as a warning sign, then that's entirely up to you.

And by the way, I wasn't posting to you, so why are you responding for the "Pope"?

And, don't call me Dude. It's so 90's.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
MOD NOTE:

Stop ALL off topic conversation and attacks. Stick to the topic: my UFO schematics (by Jon Gee).

You may debate and question but it must be done within the ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use.

Also remember: Courtesy Is Mandatory.

Any questions or comments or you feel something is against the T&C, use the ATS Complaint / Suggestion form.

Thank you.
*GEL*

[edit on April 5th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Interesting and very intriguing.

I definitely hadn't any intent to derail the thread, but thanks for the concise response of the relevance of String Theory and your design.

Looking at the design of the outer hull and the incorporation of fiber optics. I found this very interesting in that:

The two UFO's I have have been fortunate enough to have witnessed appeared to have a distinctive correlation between their propulsion systems and/or velocity and their emitted light frequency.

My Aunt who had a UFO chase her down a rural Ohio road one night in the mid 70's in her VW Bug had also noted that the lights around the perimeter of the craft sped up in frequency immediately prior to it zooming away.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Jon, or should I call you 'Your Holiness'?

I was just looking at your last diagram: 'view of earth from cabin depiction', and I noticed that the Aliens were using what appeared to be a Win 95 ergonomic keyboard!

Is this your inspiration, or is this something channeled to you by the Aliens?

That's correct isn't it? You've stated before that your inspiration comes from ET's?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Oh, and peace.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by mckyle]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join