It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my UFO schematics (by Jon Gee)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowArcher
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I'd like to point out that we're not here to discuss FTL_Navigator's introduction post. Surely that thread was the place to do that? Or perhaps he'd be willing to start another thread on the topic, since it sounds interesting. I admit it's a shame that a self-proclaimed 'super-bright' person can't spell properly and it'll make the thread trying, but this thread is about these drawings, is it not?

ShadowArcher.....

That's a very reasonable point.

In view of the fact he's indicating he's more intelligent than Albert Einstein & all other subsequent physicists, I'm trying to establish the "credentials" & the background pertaining to FTL Navigator.

If I can establish FTL Navigator actually has some credentials, then his discussion pertaining to Benpadiah's drawings will be in a completely different context to the "I made it all up" position of discussion.

I also see it the same way regarding Benpadiah.

I place great value on things such as sources, credentials, background, etc... when I am discussing this extremely complex area of UFO's & aliens.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Some people here have asked questions about Benny's pictures, the origins of said pictures, and many other things that Benny couldn't answer because he assumes he would be banned or forcefully edited by the Mods.

This must be frustrating for Ben, since he really wants to tell you...but he can't because he will get in trouble (as he has many times already) for advertising "his wares" on ATS.

But, Benny has offered you all to ask me "Mr Mask" to explain, since I am a semi-expert on his case already (haven't bought the Tee-shirt and coffee mug yet, but I am close).

I have been following Ben's case for a few months now...and I agree with the mods removing the links to his "information", seeing as it is all located on a site that Benny runs with a handful of others.

Since I think his info and ebooks are "silly", I am not advertising for him. I simply am trying to explain his side to this.

Before you say "what gives you the right to explain for Ben", let me quote him from a few pages ago.

Originally posted by benpadiah

If I tell you where I was, trolls and sock-accounts will appear from thin air and mock me until the mods erase this thread too. Ask MrMask if you need to know; he's keeping a diary about me.

Ok...lets do this as best as I can. Here is the information that he can't share with you, but hopefully I can "as long as I do not advertise and link his site, ebooks or his cult".

How did these pictures come to him?
Benny says he was in a mental institution when he made these pictures. Now before you say all his work is just a product of being "crazy", keep in mind he also works with a circle of others named "The POD" (and organization to replace our governments after they fall) and they are the self-described "rulers of the world" and Benny is "The Pope of Atlantis" and ruler/creator of "The POD".

Why is his info removed often from ATS
His cult "The POD" takes donations and sells books that Benny wrote. His cult also created (and now runs) a website/forum/bookstore that is the place to go to "join the POD" and then hail Benny as your Atlantian Pope and your new leader.
Benny has been repeatedly warned to stop promoting this cult/website/agenda here on ATS. He has endlessly refused to accept that "limit to his postings" and continues to advertise his group/website/estore/forums here on ATS.

This is the ONLY reason he has ever been edited or erased on ATS.

Pope of Atlantis? What about aliens!?
Benny thinks himself the leader of the world and that all will bow before "The POD" soon. He admits to being a magician and heavily takes/steals from the works of Crowly in his ebooks. The alien side to all this can not be proven since Ben himself has made it clear that "even he doesn't know if aliens are involved".

He has not claimed aliens are involved and he even mentions that he came up with this stuff in a mental institution while being heavily drugged.

Why are the mods removing his website from ATS?
It is against the rules of ATS to promote your website/wares/cult here. You would think a guy writing so many books about "rules and laws of a new world under his order" could grasp the simple rules of ATS and not advertise his website/store/cult here.

But no...the Pope of Atlantis has failed to obey these simple rules time and time again. So his threads are often erased from ATS by moderators who have warned him more then once.

A lot of his posts that are removed are also "rude forms of violently lashing out" as soon as people call this for what it is-

"a scam to get visitors to his site, to buy his books and make him money and popular"

Screw the cult thing...what about his alien stuff!!!!?

I'm sorry...most of his work doesn't involve aliens, and the work that does touch this subject he honestly admits "may be made up in his own head" (good call there).

If you want to trust in "The Pope of Atlantis" and his information...do so knowing he takes money from people who wish to see him "succeed in his cult's plans in placing him as the ruler of mankind" and that his alien pictures are just scribbles made during his stay in a mental institution.

Are his alien drawings real?

Absolutely not. The pictures are littered with fisher-price-my-first-science-class buzzwords and nothing more. They lack any form of "basic understanding" of "real world physics" never mind "alien physics".

Yes, he says he comes from a background in "quantum physics"...yet he doesn't even show that he knows anything about them other then catch phrases and buzzwords.

For example, his use of the word "Tachyon" throughout his explanation of his space-ship designs. Tachyons are theoretical particles with amazing theoretical properties. Notice how the guy who admits to having a background in "quantum science" has nothing to say about the working principles of said Tachyon-technology. He just mentions Tachyons and then moves on.

This shows more of a history "watching Star Trek" then of one working with real science.

Why are you Mr Mask so concerned with Ben's work?

I am concerned anytime a released mental patient works in cahoots with other agreeing parties to sell products and indoctrinate others into worshiping or following them.

I see Ben here, along with his agenda, to be very dangerous to those who may blindly trust him. He asks for money and sells his stories to those "less inclined" in finding real answers.

His admitted final goal is to rule the world. His place in that world is "as your leader and your new Pope".

With that said...I would like to thank Ben for choosing me to be the one to explain this to you.

I think he made a wise choice.

So, to wrap it up-

He was drugged and in a mental institution when he came up with this.
He sells this and many other things he created while demanding it is true.
He is a magician and he also sells books on that (although most of it is stolen info from old works of Crowly).

And above all...he is selling snake oil to people who do not recognize a snake at first glance.

I hope this helped a little...if not, eh, I tried.

PS- I saw a bunch of people mentioning me in a negative light here. I am overjoyed to know my name strikes fear in the hearts of the ""delusional and dishonest".

PSS_ I'd like to thank all Mods and Posters who strive to confront subjects like these head-on and with force.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
LOL, Thread killed

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
PS- I saw a bunch of people mentioning me in a negative light here. I am overjoyed to know my name strikes fear in the hearts of the ""delusional and dishonest".

Also, Maybe....maybe not (I hope thats the right amount of dots!
) I know what you are doing (well, actually it seems more like an attempt to discredit FTL_Navigator, otherwise you'd be doing it in U2U) I just thought since this thread wasn't about him, that you should keep that in mind. But it seems whatshisface - the OP - isn't interested in this thread anyway, or he'd have answered the many questions, so thread-jack away
Might as well be about FTL_Navigator as anything else.

And I STILL don't have a damn clue what the purpose of this thread was

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

And I STILL don't have a damn clue what the purpose of this thread was

I'm sorry...I guess I lost myself in detailing his agenda.

It seems (to me) that Benny here wants people to assume he has "magical information" so you go to his site, buy it, and join his cult that he is the elected "Pope" of.

As one adult to another...I hope I am being very clear.

I am as confused on some of these matters as the next guy.

The one thing I can feel solid in knowing is that Ben here is running a show...and he needs an audience. I could be wrong...right?

These pictures of space-ships are things he imagined up. He never even claimed they were from aliens mind you. But when asked if they are from aliens, he replied-

"probably".

So there you are.

Judgement on this information is in your court.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I tend not to judge based on speculation. I go more with, who am I to make judgment upon something about which I haven't a clue. I will, however, unsubscribe from this thread, as it seems pointless. What you said about him and the POD thingy is a little... .... ...... well the word doesnt really come. Let's say, odd. Though I rather suspect (and you know yourself) that he was being sarcastic when he said 'ask MrMask', thanks for the information. It's more than he's going to give, apparently.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Firstly, I reserve the right to answer ONLY those questions I consider relevant. I will not answer any questions from "MrMask," "mckyle" or "Maybe...maybe not" because I choose not to. As far as I am concerned they do not exist.

Now, that being said, I LOVE questions, so if I accidentally step on anyone's toes here by answering one that was asked not of me, but to someone else, I apologise in advance for providing an answer. I will try to answer all the questions in this thread I consider relevant. I've been asleep, so it might take a couple posts for me to catch up. Here goes:

Originally posted by savvys84
Are you entirely human?

I would hope so. There's alot of ways to look at that, though: if you subscribe to the belief in alien genetic manipulation, either ancient in our species or on-going, it could be argued none of us are "entirely human." I think I am, but you could still disagree, and it's not in ability to change your mind. I do have a small lump in my right fore-arm that my doc said was a benign tumor, but could be an "alien implant." I doubt that's what it is. But I'm always open to new ideas.

Are you in communication with people from neuschwabenland?

No. But I am looking forward very much to the upcoming movie "Iron Sky." Have you heard about that? Here's a link to a trailer for it:
www.youtube.com...
I think it looks really good.

Have you physically been in a real ufo?

Not that I am aware of. I was about three years old in 1980, and I have few memories from the time. I saw "Empire Strikes Back" in the theatre, I know that. I think I saw Pink Floyd's "The Wall" then too, but I can't be sure now. In any event, my first drawing ever was a water colour of "the Lone Ranger's Ghost." It depicted the masked cowboy with a river for the lower torso and was on both front and back of a sheet of paper. The second thing I ever drew was a complete mini-sized comic book, folded paper, stapled, talk bubbles and colour. I was three. I didn't even talk out loud until I was four. But then I spoke in complete sentences. The comic book was called "the alien and the blackberry juice," and it depicted a grey alien.

If yes, what means did you use to communicate with the alien beings?

well, as I say I have no substantial memories of ever having seen a real alien, or having ever seen a real "flying saucer." However, from the literature I've read, the aliens generally communicate telepathically. I have practised methods to hone my own telepathic capacity throughout my life as well. I consider myself a telepath, but I cannot yet see through every lie. However, so far as I have yet tracked down, I am not currently in communication with any "off-world" sources. The intellects I've found have all been on earth, but I do believe our ideals and emotions emanate through us from outside even our local universe, let alone beyond earth. My understanding of telepathy, which begins by quieting the ego's interior narration, ends with emotions as the sides or planes, thoughts as the edges or lines, and ideas as the nodes or points, on solid shapes that invisibly pass through our physical dimensions, but which are actually only shapes themselves in 4-space, the physical dimension of time. I call these shapes "metaforms."

Can you describe the aliens acuurately?

Well, now, as I say, I've never so far as I know seen anything I would believe to be an EBE, so I really can't tell you from personal experience. I know they are supposedly thin and pale with big round heads and big dark eyes. They range in height between the very small (one or two inches) and the "giants" (twelve or more feet tall). Their crafts, as I've designed them, at least, appear to be able to change size themselves, and become either very big or very small, and that is why I did not include measurements of "dimensions" on the schematics.

where are they from?

The "greys" are considered, among popular culture, to be from Zeta Reticuli in the southern hemisphere and tropically visible constellation originally called "Rhombus," but renamed in the 1800's after a telescope eye-piece. In my personal opinion this belief is as absurd as (and probably connected in origin with) Joseph Smith's early 19th century concepts of YHVH living on a planet near a distance star-system called Kolob. The idea of EBEs existing on other "planets" outside our solar-system may be the ancient "secret" behind modern religions who publically demonised their own, originally Sumerian, mythologies about them, but the whole idea of EBEs (as opposed to non-physical angels) coming from other "earth-like" planets beyond our own solar system was not a popular concept until the beginning of the 20th century, just before the invention of man-made flying planes. The angels always said they came from God, whose throne sat "beyond the 7th Heaven." Modern religions will be quick to welcome disclosure, I believe, if it validated their own beliefs. However, in truth, nobody can say if the "God" of the Bible was a living alien, or only an allegory for some force greater than or beyond our own universe.

(cont.)

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTL_Navigator
You scientific background is in what field?

Not that this question was put to me, but for the record, I'll offer my own.

I took one, advanced-level class on quantum mechanics at a state university. I didn't take it for a grade, or as part of my major. I took it out of curiosity. I had taken astronomy courses at local and state level, and at that time (in 1999 and 2000) there had been some amazing breakthroughs in the field of astro-physics. So I took the quantum mechanics class hoping to find out more about the constituent components of the cosmos. I learned I suck at the complex equations they use for a language in that field, but that I could VERY easily visualise in my mind the exact shapes, relationships, and changes to these that the equations were describing. I ended up devoting two or three years after that to buying and reading every book in the physics section of the local bookstores I could partially understand. I've read two book-shelves worth of the greatest modern minds in the fields of cosmology, ontology, and motion. I don't have a degree allowing me to get any job in some specilaised field of laboratory science, but I probably comprehend the basics alot more thoroughly than any minor technician would ever need to. I do have my short-comings in these fields of study though. I've never read Newton (I started with Hawking and Penrose), and I've never memorised the "periodic" table (I prefer the "Leadbeter / Besant" model). Nevertheless, some things that seem elementary to me persistantly shock and offend the minds of professors, laboratory techs, and statisticians all over the internet. I've been banned from "physicsforums.com" for proposing tachyons were the particle of gravity, and from "philosophyforums.com" for challenging Einstein's "constant" light-speed. I've made alot of enemies, and had some pretty intelligent people tell me in the crudest and rudest of their whole vast vocabularies to leave them alone. But in the end, if you ain't got that piece of paper saying you are what you claim, you're just another Rennaisance bum. That's me.

Originally posted by FTL_Navigator
And the last time you conferred witrh NASA and DARPA was??

I wrote to NASA's public inquiries about a video I made (also posted here on ATS in the 2012 forum) about the asteroid Apophis, on October 3rd, 2009. They didn't respond to my email, so on October 18, 2009, I sent the video as a PM on youtube to the JPL channel. On October 29, the JPL youtube channel released a video called "2012: a scientific reality check" interviewing a "near-earth objects" expert about the Mayan calendar, but mentioning nothing nothing about asteroids. So I wrote my concerns in the comments to that section, and finally received a direct reply on November 12, 2009 around midnight. Here's NASA/JPL's video, "2012: a scientific reality check" on yotuube: www.youtube.com... Here's my thread about my findings I wanted to share with NASA on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by JACKRADAKILL
Have you built a working prototype to test these propulsion systems?

Not the propulsion system no. I am still at a very early stage in building models, because I have no training in electrical engineering. I built a small model using a cannibalised portable CD-player and some magnets that produced some promising results, but I haven't run any electrical charge through it to see what it would do. The basic premise of that design is to take a piece of poster-board paper, glue magnets on the bottom, then take the portable CD player (removing the lid), and glue opposite or upside-down magnets onto the top of it. Then poke a pin through the poster-paper, place that into the portable CD-player's spindle, and see if the mechanism will rotate on its own. It's hard to get the magnets to not sink the weight of the paper down, so the model I made uses foam-core paper instead, but does yield a slight rotation. As I say though, I have not run any electrical charge through the magnets to test the effect yet. This model would test the "navigation" or "drive" system only though, and I have not yet worked on modeling the propulsion system using amber inside a copper gyroscope under heavy magnetic field from a selonoid.

Have you had qualified engineer's check these drawings over?

No. I am showing these to people directly for the first time in this thread. Hopefully, a "qualified engineer" will stumble along eventually and find these diagrams interesting. Maybe they'll say something, and start a discussion with me, or maybe they'll just take the ideas and make their own. Either way is fine by me.

Do you really understand how a particle accelerator works from start to finish?

No. Not modern ones at least. I understand the concepts. But I can't predict anymore than anyone else alive right now what type of collision will yield the desired result to prove or disprove any anti-matter particle, like, say, the Higg's boson. That seems like a wrong course of applied science to me. Not unlike, for that matter, putting plutonium into inter-planetary probes so that, when they crash into their destination, they will trigger a nuclear explosion. Then again, I'm not the one pressing the buttons at CERN's LHC, so I can't say that, even if I did know all the in's and out's of anti-matter, I would ever have dreamt up needing or using a particle accelerator to make some.

are you actually claiming that this is a theoretically operational device?

I am claiming these sketches on paper are a good start toward making a "theoretically operational device." In themselves, they're just sketches. Now I could fold them up into a paper airplane, and prove the thing can fly even at this stage. But that wouldn't prove it is a "theoretically operational device." You would have to build one to test it.

(cont.)

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

What might I ask is the reason for sharing these pictures?

I am trying to generate some discussion about them. I made them years ago, and haven't thought much about them since, but then recently, when I joined the ATS forum because people were on here talking about one of my books, I discovered this might be an appropriate forum to post these pics on, where people who could appreciate them could discuss them with one another and with me.

Do you plan on building this device?

Not myself, at least no time in any foreseeable future. That's another reason I wanted to share these diagrams here and now, was to find out if anyone on these forums might be interested in working on models with these schematics in mind. The more the merrier, in my opinion. I'm not pro-communism; I'm pro-progress. If work can be done on these by people other than me, I think that would be a good thing. I, myself, though, do not prioritise making one of these for myself with my own bare hands.

Originally posted by Derised Emanresu
if we spin matter at the spin of light we can spin as fast as light? Or travel FTL?

Yes, we can create a vessel that can travel faster than photons in a perfect vaccum. But so far as I am aware of, no device exists that can quantum-jump biological cellular structures instantaneously between two distant points in space. In other words, you can make a ship out of fiber-optics, beam photons through it until they become tachyons, and then travel inside this ship faster than the speed of photons in vaccuo. However, and again, this is only to my own immediate knowledge and ability to scientifically prove, no such technological device as a "star-gate" exists to instantaneously "beam" biological organisms. Now, the point of travelling faster than light inside a vessel is one thing, and the point of "beaming" biological tissue another. You can "beam" a ship instantaneously, and be inside the ship while that happens, but you still need a ship, not just a doorway. A "star-gate" like device could be floated anywhere in deep space and used to trigger a "stable" wormhole, and then all of these be connected into an inter-galactic teleportation system. But then, the moon might actually be made out of swiss cheese for all I could ever prove to a statistician.

And I still do not fully understand the purpose of posting them.

These aren't weapons. This is a design for a new kind of space travelling vehicle. It runs off mental energy, and can travel faster than light. I designed it myself. Now, you are saying, if you designed this, and it ended up working, that you would be happier never knowing that, that you would keep it secret, keep it safe and never tell anyone. Let me rephrase that. What if you were a Jewish clerk living in early NAZI Germany, and you had figured out some important math equation, but were about to be killed for being Jewish, and then the USA came along and said, we will help you get out of Germany if you let us use your equation to make a bomb that will eventually destroy a bunch of people in Japan? What would you do?

Originally posted by Unity_99
Do you believe this kind of system is what has been used in black op projects, that it can bend space and time

No, I do not believe this device has ever been used by a human to achieve human goals. This device, as I've designed it, can bend space and time, but it is also light-years ahead and much simpler than the "reverse-engineered," man-made planes coming from the Lockheed-Martin "skunk" works. If this device as it's designs are presented here is alien in origin, it would have been used by aliens for the goals of aliens, but I do not believe any human has ever made one of these, exactly like this. All of the NAZI and early USAF "disc crafts" were VERY different from this. Since then, "skunk works" has gone more towards the triangular "flying wing" design, and moved away from a circular shape. This design of mine incoporates the triangular propulsion system into the circular "disc-craft" design to accomodate sleeping quarters. My designs cannot be militarised. They are just my idea for a "hover-car."

is there any way that it could be developed outside of extensive facilities?

Probably not. Some of the materials (magnetic ores and quartz geodes) are natural, and require little effort to extract. Others (fiber-optic and plex-glass) require processing, while some (amber) are not necessarily present in other places in the cosmos. Although the principles for how this works are simple, the simple bottom-line is that it could not be repaired if crashed, and would still leave any way-ward occupants stranded on any undeveloped planet. I believe the agrarian revolution occured on earth because some cave-people discovered a wrecked "disc-craft" of similar design to this.

its the propulsion system of a craft, but basically would this not be zero point energy as well?

Think of the hull of this craft like a doughnut. Now think of the resistance to this crafts forward motion as like a glass of milk. Pour the glass of milk onto the top of the doughnut. That represents the craft in motion. Now some of the milk will pour over the outer edge of the doughnut. But some of the milk will drain through the hole in the middle of the doughnut too, and this milk will do so more slowly. Now imagine if you could put some kind of fan, like a ceiling fan, into the middle of this "doughnut hole" and drain the milk out faster. That is, in basic terms, how the "propulsion system" works here: the resistance to the craft of the quantum-foam of sub-space background radiation (ie. ZPE) is minimised by the gyroscopes pulling it in on one side of the craft and pushing it out on the other.

Originally posted by Estharik
I can dream you up a time machine real fast and we can compare notes aye? Let me break out my color pencils..

Yeah that sounds cool. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. Hopefully then we'll be able to communicate on the same level.

PEACE to all who have answered here honestly.
- Jon

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by benpadiah

Some of your comments bothered me. I'm not sure if you are being so harsh and defensive because you feel attacked and you believe this is real, you feel attacked and know it isn't real and feel forced to defend yourself or if perhaps you ere released too soon.

A lot of what you have to say makes no sense from a technical standpoint. It seems like a ripoff or an updated version of the old Jim Stewart interplanetary model.

www.unexplainable.net...

That was for those who aren't familliar with it. But being as you've considered to some extent that this is a psychotic delusion your true intentions remain a mystery to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

dude, like ... is this just an idea you had for some pretty pictures or like, actualy science?

If it was some sort of real desigm, drawn by someone who knew about design , i doubt it would be drawn with childrens felt pens and no strait edges. ... btw this is not an attack!

and whats with the random embryo ?? ?!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Where did you come by this information? Who is John Gee? I have seen the propulsion system for this design. Your suspension fluid isnt listed but it is simple salt water (saline) a conductor. The magnetic poles are also listed as being in a sphere, while in fact they are simple concentric rings. I am in process of constructing this device and will keep you informed of my progress. Is this private? Who is John Gee?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I was looking at this thread earlier: www.abovetopsecret.com... and the second link is something that I'm trying to find information on as well. The entire concept here is to not only produce a working model, for humanity and for our future prosperity, and ensure all people have this, but also energy devices. Grass roots, everywhere, no huge footprint on workshops, exported to every place especially the third world and Africa. The only way TPTB become less of a concern is for personal independence and advancement, energy for food growth, and enough people knowing that it can't be stamped out no matter what, especially since some of their plans for the human race are not nice.

This and psi groups, clustering our abilities into super cluster computers, and we can stop everything and make a difference.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
After reviewing your schematics in further detail these wouldnt work at all. The magnets are not passive but static in their position. Revolving in concentric circles and there is no Hipply crystal in the middle what is that? The energy captured is recycled into the polar cycle. The other stuff i have no idea about your creatures and their vaginal sleeping tubes. The premise of your propulsion device is similar in concept to an idea that was given to me. There are of course major differences but the concept of the magnetic repulsion is similar as the circular design.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedilus
Where did you come by this information?

I invented this. These are my own designs.

Who is John Gee?

I am Jon Gee.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I will not answer any questions from "MrMask," "mckyle" or "Maybe...maybe not" because I choose not to. As far as I am concerned they do not exist.

Ben, I assure you I do exist. I only go through the motions of typing this because there is a chance you may actually think I am a figment of someone's imagination.

If that is the case...I promise I am real.

So...are you saying anything I ask is "to be ignored"? Why? I am being rational and honest here. I am simply trying to help people understand your "reasonings" as I see them for myself.

I am sad that you will ignore my questions.

But, the good news is that I do not need you to answer my questions. You have answered all of them for me a long time ago. I am here to report my findings...not "learn from the master".

So...carry on.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Have you built a working prototype to test these propulsion systems?

Not the propulsion system no. I am still at a very early stage in building models, because I have no training in electrical engineering. I built a small model using a cannibalised portable CD-player and some magnets that produced some promising results, but I haven't run any electrical charge through it to see what it would do. The basic premise of that design is to take a piece of poster-board paper, glue magnets on the bottom, then take the portable CD player (removing the lid), and glue opposite or upside-down magnets onto the top of it. Then poke a pin through the poster-paper, place that into the portable CD-player's spindle, and see if the mechanism will rotate on its own. It's hard to get the magnets to not sink the weight of the paper down, so the model I made uses foam-core paper instead, but does yield a slight rotation. As I say though, I have not run any electrical charge through the magnets to test the effect yet. This model would test the "navigation" or "drive" system only though, and I have not yet worked on modeling the propulsion system using amber inside a copper gyroscope under heavy magnetic field from a selonoid.

I'd like to point out the fact you have not made anything except a "foam-core paper instead, but does yield a slight rotation" ... if anything you've made a piece of foam float by magnets? You're using paper, glue, and magnets for Atlantis' sake!

Where did you come by this information?

I invented this. These are my own designs.

You have invented nothing of what you have shown. There isn't even a working prototype.

On a side note: if you did in fact "invent" this flying device, would it not be identified? Shouldn't a good inventor give his "invention" a name? I don't think "UFO" counts. I'd say you're grasping at straws but I think you left those back at your bunk sir.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

All I can say Sir, is, bravo!!!

The Pope, or His Holiness, or whatever he wants to be referred to as, by choosing you as his official spokesman, has shown that even Rulers of Atlantis can make at least one decent decision in their life.

Bravo monsieur, bravo!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

Well said Estharik

But don't expect to get a response from "The Pope", anytime soon. You've actually queried some of his amazing technical feats on his highly detailed schematics, and for that, you'll be put on his 'ignore list' like Mr. Mask, Maybe...maybe not, and Yours Truly

I do wish he would let us in on his Win95 ergonomic keyboard though. To think, all this time, I've been using Alien tech in my office!!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Hi Your Holiness,

How's it going?

I was just wondering, do your schematics detail underwater capability? I'm just assuming that you would be designing craft that could convey to your Atlantean capital.

How do you travel to there at the moment? Do you have some sort of craft that can convey you there, or do you have to rent a boat/submarine or something?

I'm not being flippant Your Eminence. I really am curious how the Pope travels to and from Atlantis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join