It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my UFO schematics (by Jon Gee)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I guess that was a bit of a curve-ball for you, regarding the Win-95 ergonomic keyboard.

Anyway, if you don't feel able to answer that one at this time, I've got lots of others for you.

For instance, as another poster pointed out in your deleted thread, some of your design concepts seem to bear an uncanny resemblance to a German conceptual sketch (see below)

I wonder if you could be kind enough to explain the reason for the similarities? And differences of course

Oh, and peace.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by benpadiah

Wow, just wow.

Now I know you're going to get a million people on here telling you how silly these drawings are, etc...

I find them to be thought provoking, and at the very least, a detailed drawing of at least one possiblility for such a craft.

I have seen other hand drawn images of crafts (like the one you provided), mostly from people who claimed to have either worked on them, or to have been taken on one.... but nothing as detailed as the OP's

S & F just for the colored pencil job alone, must have been a tedious undertaking, and look! You managed to stay in the lines!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

I see what you're saying

I did immediately think of the Vril craft from Nazi Germany

But, what are you proposing? That this is not worthy of attention, and is nothing more than plagiarism on an artistic scale?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
reply to post by mckyle

I see what you're saying

I did immediately think of the Vril craft from Nazi Germany

But, what are you proposing? That this is not worthy of attention, and is nothing more than plagiarism on an artistic scale?

Very preceptive of you WhiteDevil

Whilst I have my own views on the Pope, I'll let others decide for themselves.

I would just like him to answer my questions. I mean, that's why he's posted his "UFO Schematics" isn't it? So he can field questions.

It seems though, his gone a bit gun-shy.

I hope he comes back. I really do.

Oh, and peace.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by mckyle]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Hey there OP. I really enjoyed your drawings, plans, and explanations about this supposed craft. Really interesting and well put together.

It's funny because right after I finished reading through all that I wondered how long it would take the vultures on here to descend and completely pick apart everything you came up with. And BAM here we are.

I cant speak to the originality, the functionality, or the reality of any of this. I'm not going to pick it apart and tell you how impossible or ridiculous this is or how you stole it from so and so or blah blah blah. All I can say is that this is really compelling, thought provoking and entertaining to say the least. Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
You've stated before that your inspiration comes from ET's?

nope. You're wrong, I've never stated anything like that. I am open to that explanation as a possibility. I don't believe it personally, but I dont disbelieve it without evidence either.

explain the reason for the similarities?

As I'd said in v2.0 of this thread, that Haunebu craft doesn't bear any similarities to my own designs I am aware of, since I can't read the labels on the NAZI craft; they are in German and I don't read or speak German. As I also said in this thread's previous incarnation, I began researching the NAZI Haunebu crafts in 2008, two years after first posting my own diagrams, and 5 years after I drafted the first design. If you ask me rhettorical questions based on your own interpretation, I will try to answer them, but I can't promise my answers will satisfy you.

PEACE.
- Jon

[edit on 5-4-2010 by benpadiah]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have a couple of questions.

What kind of feedback are you looking for? You post drawing and ask for feedback, but do you want to know what people think of the design, whether this is what real UFOs are like, would it work...?

Second, what do you mean when you say you'd like to tell us where the information in the drawing came from, but it would be personal information? You said a few posts later (or the same post) that it is entirely your invention. So wouldn't that mean it just came from your imagination? I assume not, as saying that certainly isn't in violation of the TOC; but equally confusing, you said that you do not believe it to have been given to you by ETs. So......huh?

Oh, also, aren't tachyons theoretical? Just wondered if they've been proven or something. Doesn't make a difference though (unless you intend to build the thing!! lol)

[edit on 5-4-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowArcher
What kind of feedback are you looking for?

Good conversation on the technical specs. There was some banter on the 2nd version of this thread that was promisingly on-topic, about the different "systems" of the "disc-craft," etc. Unfortunately those posts are now in the trashbin forum.

personal information?

If I tell you where I was, trolls and sock-accounts will appear from thin air and mock me until the mods erase this thread too. Ask MrMask if you need to know; he's keeping a diary about me.

aren't tachyons theoretical?

yes. And so they will remain so long as no human-originating terrestrial form of technology can break the speed of light. Tachyons may be "theoretical," but their properties can be ascertained nonetheless.

Peace.
- Jon

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thanks. And not to speak negatively of a fellow member, but if I never have to interact with 'MrMask' again it'll be too soon.

I'm still not entirely sure I understand what you want from the thread, but for what it's worth, if I ever buy a space ship, I shall go more for a Battlestar Galactica style
Don't like saucers.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I have used the term “psychotic episodes” in this post to benpadiah.

I have used this in the strictest medical sense, not as a term of derision.

I have presumed to do this because in a previous thread, benpadiah volunteered the fact he produced these drawings whilst “in a mental institution” & “heavily chemically sedated”.

Definition

Psychosis is a symptom or feature of mental illness typically characterized by radical changes in personality, impaired functioning, and a distorted or nonexistent sense of objective reality.

Description

Patients suffering from psychosis have impaired reality testing; that is, they are unable to distinguish personal subjective experience from the reality of the external world. They experience hallucinations and/or delusions that they believe are real, and may behave and communicate in an inappropriate and incoherent fashion.

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Benpadiah…..

At ATS, many of us try to discuss things in a rational manner based on sources, logic, evidence, etc…

That is to say, we try to “Deny Ignorance”.

I am still trying to understand the context of your UFO sketches & technical information, without which I feel I am ill equipped to discuss this with you.

Yesterday I asked you if you would provide your source for your UFO sketches & technical information.

You replied to me & stated the following:

Post by benpadiah on 5 April 2010

I designed these based on a sketch I made in 2003 while I was in a mental institution. I do not know where I got the inspiration for the original sketch. I was away from my library, cut off from all human contact, and heavily chemically sedated.

To my mind, that leaves 3 options:

1. You intentionally fabricated all of this

2. You unintentionally fabricated all of this whilst experiencing psychotic episodes (medical term, not derision)

3. You have obtained this information from an external source.

I would be very grateful if you could let me know which of these 3 options is the correct option (many thanks).

If I know which option is correct, I will have a better understanding of the context of your UFO drawings & technical information & that will enable me to discuss this more appropriately.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff man, really. I don't understand most...well... actually any of it, but it certainly is impressive re: the artwork alone. All I know about tachyon I learned from "Watchmen". So there you have it.

As far as technical banter, you won't get much from me beyond this: If I understand this correctly, a member of the crew must be in hypersleep in order to regulate the atmospheric section of the craft?

I like the idea of bio-mechanical technology being heavily involved in such a capable machine...but...what do you suppose is the purpose for the dream recording tissue? Some sort of bio-harmonic sustaining feature? Dreams = communication with other ships/ports?

Or is that like the equivalent of the DVD player in my wife's Pilot? Entertainment?

More questions as I absorb more. Really cool. It's at least piqued my interest in subjects I'm currently ignorant about.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
To my mind, that leaves 3 options:

1. You intentionally fabricated all of this

2. You unintentionally fabricated all of this whilst experiencing psychotic episodes (medical term, not derision)

3. You have obtained this information from an external source.

If those were the ONLY 3 options, then the closest to applying would be option 2. However, as you said, these are ONLY the 3 options that occured to your mind. I do hope your motives in extracting this gem of personal info from me aren't to attempt to further smear me on psychological grounds. Consider, there could be many other explanations beyond the scope of your mind to presently comprehend.

I invented these schematics. The idea for them occured to me spontaneously (2003), and later (2006) I worked them out into the form I presented them in here (2010). That's how an "invention process" works.

Tread very carefully all you who intend to offer me your own best medical advice. I've heard better every time. PEACE. - Jon

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
a member of the crew must be in hypersleep in order to regulate the atmospheric section of the craft?

it isn't necessary for there to be a member in hyper-sleep at all times while in flight, but the ship runs off the M-E (mental energy) of the pilot, so as long as anyone is inside the ship, the ship will still be "on."

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
what do you suppose is the purpose for the dream recording tissue? Some sort of bio-harmonic sustaining feature? Dreams = communication with other ships/ports?

Yeah, kinda like an astro-cartographic interface system. Who knows if aliens dream? PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by benpadiah

What kind of feedback are you looking for?

Good conversation on the technical specs. There was some banter on the 2nd version of this thread that was promisingly on-topic, about the different "systems" of the "disc-craft," etc. Unfortunately those posts are now in the trashbin forum.

Usually technical specifications involve more than drawings with lines drawn to each component with "copper solenoid" and "magnet" pointed out. Technical specifications should include the dimensions, proportions... things like that so you can reproduce said object in the "technical specifications"

A detailed description of technical requirements, usually with specific acceptance criteria, stated in terms suitable to form the basis for the actual design development and production processes of an item having the qualities specified in the operational characteristics. See also operational characteristics.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Nothing here is really stated in a suitable form for reproduction or actual design development. From your answer, there will be no good conversation of these specs. That is probably why people are trying to pick apart your "design" so hard and why it won't make it out of the skunk works.

I can dream you up a time machine real fast and we can compare notes aye? Let me break out my color pencils..

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Look "Your Holiness" (is it OK for a non-member of your Atlantean Cult to call you that?)

Anyway Pope, it's like this. You don't help your cause by seeming so evasive and defensive. It seems like you're doing a bit of a tease with these highly-detailed schematics. You allude to the possibility that they don't really eminate from your own design inspiration, and that they may in fact be chanelled.

Now, if I had drawn some schematics, I think I would honestly know whether it was me who had drawn them or not. No offence, but you seem to be using the psychosis and sedation thing as a cynical tool to leave the origin of these marvellous drawings in the grey zone.

Even by my low standards, that's just wrong!

So, if you want people to take you more seriously, you need to pony up (I love that expression) and be more forthcoming - not only about their origin - but also the intent behind you releasing them.

I guess it's overly naive of me to expect an honest reply.

But if you are the Pope of Atlantis, as you claim, then you have to remember: Popes never lie! Unless it's to do with altar boys.

Good morning Maybe...maybe not, me ole salt. How is ye? Arggh!!

Where's the Mask. I wonder? Probably getting more popcorn.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks
I agree, these are very interesting drawings.

Are those magnetic bearings you are using that have the yin/yang on them?

Your drawings seem to shed a little light on crop circles.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by 911stinks]

Huh? String theory, shedding light on crop circles?

From cartoons???

He made it up, he just said it.

Blimey, glad he didn't include a Mandelbrot image, or people would be saying he has cracked infinity too!

Oo

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

From cartoons???

Blimey, glad he didn't include a Mandelbrot image, or people would be saying he has cracked infinity too!

Oo

Don't go giving him ideas!!!

There'll probably be a new post tomorrow: "Oh, I forgot I drew (or maybe didn't draw) this mandelbrot fractal"

Good to see you old mate
How's the weather in your parts of that Great Southern Land?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

From cartoons???

Oo

Don't go giving him ideas!!!

There'll probably be a new post tomorrow: "Oh, I forgot I drew (or maybe didn't draw) this mandelbrot fractal"

Good to see you old mate
How's the weather in your parts of that Great Southern Land?

I'm still trying to work out what he's after in the first place. Discussing the imagination tends to be a fruitless endeavor because we may aswell throw in a interdimensional wormhole generator that runs on the momentum of time itself.. Mind you it is skunkworks so I might be wondering for nothing
Pity I missed the earlier shows, they sounded more revealing.

Ahh nice and cool here today, bit overcast but I just know that will dry up soon enough. Wouldn't offend me if it did rain tho

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

may aswell throw in a interdimensional wormhole generator that runs on the momentum of time itself

Actually "the Pope" as he likes to be referred to, I believe is already in the final stages of that schematic. It's going to be available to all ATS followers - erm - I mean members, who donate $25.00 to the Atlantean Church.

By the way, are you out near Alice, or am I thinking Broken Hill. Or am I showing signs of not having a clue????

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

may aswell throw in a interdimensional wormhole generator that runs on the momentum of time itself

Actually "the Pope" as he likes to be referred to, I believe is already in the final stages of that schematic. It's going to be available to all ATS followers - erm - I mean members, who donate $25.00 to the Atlantean Church.

By the way, are you out near Alice, or am I thinking Broken Hill. Or am I showing signs of not having a clue????

Hrmm, he might be stealing my concept then. I might have to bring in my lawyer!!!!

I even have proof it works !

I know it looks like that thing from back to the future, but I had no idea when I designed it... honest

Oh, haha, nah Im on the other side mate... Dullsville, the capitol of Where Are we? - as we colloquially know it, Perth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join