It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Active @ 7.406Mhz Shortwave

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Oh, you speak of Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques?

Why don't you read it for yourself? But let's look at the introduction:

Recognizing that scientific and technical advances may open new possibilities with respect to modification of the environment,

Recalling the Declaration of the United Nations Conference on the Human Environment, adopted at Stockholm on 16 June 1972,

Realizing that the use of environmental modification techniques for peaceful purposes could improve the interrelationship of man and nature and contribute to the preservation and improvement of the environment for the benefit of present and future generations,

Recognizing, however, that military or any other hostile use of such techniques could have effects extremely harmful to human welfare,

Desiring to prohibit effectively military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques in order to eliminate the dangers to mankind from such use, and affirming their willingness to work towards the achievement of this objective,

Desiring also to contribute to the strengthening of trust among nations and to the further improvement of the international situation in accordance with the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations

Then let's get to the meat of it, Article 5:

3. Any State Party to this Convention which has reason to believe that any other State Party is acting in breach of obligations deriving from the provisions of the Convention may lodge a complaint with the Security Council of the United Nations. Such a complaint should include all relevant information as well as all possible evidence supporting Its validity.

I don't see anything nefarious or anything that suggests the involvement of HAARP (which wasn't even a gleam in anyone's eye in 1976). It sounds like a good idea though.

Seen any complaints to the UN about HAARP? I haven't.

[edit on 7/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

ahhhh i have read this its out of a book called
angels dont play this HARRP

if you follow some of the patents youll see tech for

ground penatrating radar
underwater topography
communications with subs
ground pulse creating overlapping wave forms (im guessing equakes)

if you follow the official story without following some of the players in this conspiracy and there connections to darpa ect and the patents then your only looking at the officioal explanation

it resurches the upper atmosphere? wtf does darpa want that for?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Begich. What a surprise. Should I say "Dr." Begich, since he likes to tout his "doctorate".

Begich received his doctorate in traditional medicine from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines in November 1994.

Sounds good. Lets find out something about the institution.
From 1998.

The University readily agreed to award a doctorate on Falguni Mehta soon after receiving her application and subsequently conferred it when she paid $195 as legal notarisation fee.
www.expressindia.com...

"A colleague determined that there was an 'OUI' in Sri Lanka, but it is called Open International University for complementary medicine, and it is not an accredited medical school.' For an additional fee of $400-US, outstanding students are awarded an M.D. (which is their abbreviation for Masters Degree) or other degrees such as B.Science, or extra credentials. (Parenthetical comment his.)

"We were told that 'OIU' has additional prizes such as 'the Albert Schweitzer Award and Knighthood' (for an additional fee of $400-US)." (Parenthetical comment his.)

www.chiroweb.com...

Oh my. It seems the good "doctor" may have gotten his doctorate by mail order from a known diploma mill.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

yes i postulate that HAARP started as a benign project and has evolved into a multipule use project

the reason for the treaty on weather?
I don't see anything nefarious or anything that suggests the involvement of HAARP (which wasn't even a gleam in anyone's eye in 1976). It sounds like a good idea though.

this project is a continueation of a feild of science started by telsa i beleive he had patents on this stuff well before the treaty was proposed

i also beleive that the official story has some BIG holes in it

these statments come from my own resurch and interpritations and are not ment to be taken as absolute fact only suposition and speculation from years of folowing tesla and patents of interest

why is darpa so big in this if no military benifit?

XPLODER

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

It's really relevant to communications, and radar.

There's a few other nifty tricks, like cleaning EMP and solar flare particles out of the magnetosphere they've gotten from it.

Besides the large volume of totally legitimate university research, the military guys have run a number of projects I know about that I don't see in open lit, and with a handful of exceptions they're all some sort of comm or radar related thing, like controlled formation of communication ducts.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

your debunking of the aurthor of this book is correct but i wounder weather that is a responce to disavow the questions he postulates

do you think any of the information on the page i linked has any merit outside of his personal flaws

does his theory make any sence?

thanks in advance

XPLODER

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by XPLodER

It's really relevant to communications, and radar.

There's a few other nifty tricks, like cleaning EMP and solar flare particles out of the magnetosphere they've gotten from it.

Besides the large volume of totally legitimate university research, the military guys have run a number of projects I know about that I don't see in open lit, and with a handful of exceptions they're all some sort of comm or radar related thing, like controlled formation of communication ducts.

so does this give any credability to the author (of the linky i supplyed)saying HARRP can be used for extended comunications with submerged craft?

XPLODER

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

thank you for the info
i will add it to the list that HAARP is capable of (not proven)
XPLOdeR

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

No. He speaks nonsense in order spread ignorance and fear to sell books, DVD's and stuff.
www.earthpulse.com...#

[edit on 7/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

thanks phage

i will substitue my fantasy with your reality lol

im now on the fence about his information
leaning slightly on the side of reality lol

ever heard the story about tesla holding a weather front from proceeding into another state for a couple of days?

XPLODER

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I've heard a lot of things about Tesla. To some he's a legend. Sometimes there is some truth behind a legend. Often there is a lot of myth.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

can i get you on the record
do you beleive in weather modifycation tech that is not sprayed into the atmosphere ?

(personal beleif of yours on this subject)

norway spiral?(weather mod)
tesla story (holding weather patterns)
of electromagnetic or other

no proof required just your beleifs on the subject

XPLOdER

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
if you want ,check this out www.haarp.alaska.edu/ see for self what haarp and the other programs are up to, it will blow your mind no need for log in open site, just came from the web site seems that they were running it tonight, of to see usgs.
just checked out usgs and what you know 4 eq over 3.0, that is world wide, here is a thought what if the haarp has an affect on the crystals, from the research i have done, keep in mind no formal edu on this just observation, that at certain out puts (watts) would in deed excite the crystals found in the faults, now i do not have any proven /working theory other than just thinking, when haarp is up there seems to be an influx of earth quakes, and other anomalies, some are for wold wide research, others could be unplanned side effects. keep in mind this is just my own thought.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by bekod]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

i think your onto something here we could moniter the freq and cheak for related equakes weather effects ect

nice work lol

XPLoDeR

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join