It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Active @ 7.406Mhz Shortwave

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
HAARP is the ultimate weapon, and has a use.

I'll break this down real simple like.

The 25,000 or so "elite" go down in DUMBs all over the planet with 500,000,000 that are chosen.

Then, a "matrix" of tesla energy (connected by cell phone towers, fiber optics, satellites, unmanned government UFOs, etc., HAARP stations), a bubble if you will, is formed around the planet.

You just collapse the bubble, and turn all the amplifiers up to 11 at once.

6 billion people (and a lot of wildlife) spasm out, and drop down dead. All at once.

No one seems to be have any knowledge of microwave weaponry and the research that has been done on this.

www.youtube.com...

This stuff isn't fiction. I'd advise you to check out vids 10A (MK Ultra), 10B (Russian Mind Control) and 10C (HAARP) for starters.

Robots clean up the mess, history is re-written, and the second age of mankind begins.

It's kind of like the ending of Dr. Strangelove, but HAARP is the "Doomsday Machine."

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Guys I don't have 20 posts yet so I cannot post however I need urgent input.

I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin and the last few nights we have had very strange weather patterns of tornadoes, and torrential downpours. Many parts around Milwaukee are completely flooded and the system has just been overwhelmed.

We normally don't get tornadoes here but we have had several boughts of storms this year where we have had to duck for cover in the basement due to tornados.

THis past weekend I decided to stay up and watch it. It was some of the most amazing things I have ever seen. Periods of complete calm, and then the fastest wind, black clouds and I swear several tornadoes(swirling black clouds) passing right over my neighborhood. We lost power of course again.

But here is the kicker. Later immediately after the worst of it passed us and we watched it continue on east towards the lake i happened to be looking east towards the lake and out of the sky I saw colors of light. It was like a dome over the ground of light off in the distance which would have been directly under the storm over the lake(michigan) at this point by a few miles. Accomanying these flashes of alternating color(red and blue are what I remeber possibly green) was a loud noise which I swear sounded exactly like the sound from war of the worlds when the horns or whatever it was were blowing as the machines came out of the ground. I have never heard anything like it in my life and it was so loud it prompted my neighbor to come out of his house and ask what it was. I had no idea what to tell him because of course I had seen the colors of light in the storm as well.

It also happened more than once. After the first flash and sound I yelled for my wife to come running and I told her.. JUST STARE. She of course was wondering what the hell was the matter with me. I just shut up and just LOOK there and watch. And sure enough it happened 2 more times. It sent shivers down my spine and my wife was completely flabbergasted. She has no idea what it was and just doesn't want to talk about it. I can tell it kind of scared her.

It was not thunder. It was not lightning.

Has anyone seen or heard about HAARP causing colors or noises in the storms? I am not a believer in HAARP but I just witnessed something that doesn't make any sense whatsoever and It's really bugging me.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The storm you are referring to hit us last night before heading your way. It was the strangest storm we had ever seen. We took the jeep for a ride to get a better view, but I forgot the camera.

First there was a row of white clouds, behind the white clouds it was pitch black, under the blackness was orange. Those were the only colors we saw though.

The interesting thing was that the system was reversed. Usually the front has high winds, then we get hail, then the rain. Last night we got the rain, then hail, then the 70 mph winds. Several towns had softball size hail.

As the storm passed over it turned into an electrical storm, with massive continual flashes of lightening. Several tornadoes were reported too.

I heard them say on tv last night that 110 places in the USA reported severe thunderstorms yesterday.

Some people believe HAARP causes the colors, but the colors were seen before earthquakes. I think something else is going on.

I found an article saying there is a "weather war" going on right now between the US and China. If this is true or not, I do not know.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Yes the "information" is spread around pretty widely. Too bad Fulford is an idiot.

Radio waves do not cause things to "resonate" (without an antenna, tuner, rectifier, amplifier, and speaker).

how does haarp find oil and gold deposits if it does not induce some form of output in the earth?

isint that like saying a singer cannot break a glass with her voice?
yes this is "sound" frequency ie audable but all frequencies would be audable with the right "EARS"

this signal indeed may have a different purpose but

what other reason for this signal is there?

do you beleive in haarp as an imaging array?

XPLoder

[edit on 24-7-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

HAARP does not find oil or gold deposits.
HAARP is used to study the ionosphere. There is no gold or oil in the ionosphere. Well, not that you'd notice.

[edit on 7/24/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

HAARP does not find oil or gold deposits.
HAARP is used to study the ionosphere. There is no gold or oil in the ionosphere. Well, not that you'd notice.

[edit on 7/24/2010 by Phage]

hi phage

HAARP is a cover project for something tesla studied
the reflection of high frequency high energy waves transmitted to the atmosphere and ionizing an aera to act as a sheild or point to bounce a second overlayed signal at the ground

the system has been used for communications with subs
it can be modulated to look under ground for deposits
tesla beleived with the right wave form he could induce earth quakes

there is a united nations treaty on sismeic war or earthquake battles
do you not beleive haarp can cause earth quakes?

XPLOdER

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i wounder out loud about the three deep earth quakes in indonesia
and the signal you found ?
is there a time corrolation?

XPLodER

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

HAARP is not a cover project. The results of research carried out at HAARP are not classified. Telsa did not believe the ionosphere exists. Telsa knew nothing about Electron cyclotron resonance. HAARP is not capable of inducing ionization.

HAARP has never been used to communicate with subs. It has never been used to look for underground deposits. Telsa believed earthquakes could be caused by a mechanical device, not radio waves.

Please provide a source regarding a UN treaty regarding seismic war or earthquake battles. HAARP cannot cause earthquakes.

Please note the date of the OP. No, there is no time correlation.

[edit on 7/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

how does haarp find oil and gold deposits if it does not induce some form of output in the earth?

Your task is to seek out your own information on magnetotelluric currents. Then you, too, will understand.

isint that like saying a singer cannot break a glass with her voice?
yes this is "sound" frequency ie audable but all frequencies would be audable with the right "EARS"

Not at all. Electromagnetic signals are not sound. Sound is not an electromagnetic signal. They are different as night and oranges.

do you beleive in haarp as an imaging array?

I believe in HAARP as a phased array HF transmitter.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

weather war treaty

www.scribd.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

equake war treaty

socioecohistory.wordpress.com... -1976-convention-on-the-prohibition-of-military-or-any-hostile-use-of-environmental-modification/

The Convention on the Prohibition of Military or any other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques (ENMOD Convention) is an instrument of international disarmament law specifically intended to protect the environment in the event of armed conflict. It prohibits hostile use of the environment as a means of warfare. …… The ENMOD Convention was negotiated at the Conference of the Disarmament Commission and was adopted by the General Assembly of the United Nations on 10 December 1976. It was opened for signature in Geneva on 18 May 1977, and entered into force on 5 October 1978.
…..

couldnt find the information i was looking for on equake treaty

but do you beleive that HAARP can alter the weather?

XPLOdER

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

i guess the analigy would be a metal detector but how can metal detectors pick up oil deposits?

i understand the clasical veiw of wave forms and the difference between sound and signal my question redefinded is

if hf energy is used with an overlaying or intersecting frequency at the point of contact with something soild some of the energy is disapated in penitrating the solid object the disapation if tunned to the soild object reacts to this energy and with enough energy a sort of simpathetic wave results in that object

im no expert in sound but beleive this to be what is used in the HAARP array

xploder

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Right. No UN treaty.

HAARP cannot alter weather.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

thanks for the resurch on magnetotelluric currents
i will re read the atricals i have found
thanks man

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

Right. No UN treaty.

HAARP cannot alter weather.

so if HAARP can heat the upper atmosphere how can that not effect the weather?
how does this array study the upper atmosphere (in laymans)

i have read about mechanical equake machines
and electro induced ones

what do you know about pizio electric effects acciated with earth quakes and lights in the sky?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

The ionosphere is 10s of miles above the region of the atmosphere which involves "weather". There really is not much "atmosphere" to speak of up there. In fact, that is the reason that HAARP can affect it at all, in its own cute little way. The Sun's affect on the the ionosphere is thousands (if not millions) of times greater.

"In layman's terms" there isn't much to say. It is complex and technical. You can peruse some of the published articles about the work done if you chose. If not, you can rely on "laymen" distorting what those papers say.

Piezoelectric effects rely on; a) electric current (note the "electric", not electromagnetic), not electromagnetic radiation and b) quite pure materials which respond to a pulsed electric current.

[edit on 7/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Reply to post by Tom_Proctor

it's not 'pride weekend' in bisbee, is it?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

thanks phage

i apreciate your opinion and substitute it for my fantasy that haarp is a super wepond for earthquakes and weather modifycation lol

but thanks for the reply i will rethink my opinion of this obviously benign project

why do you think the un has a weather weponds treaty?

XPLOdER

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

please read this artical to know the conspiracy side of this conversation

HAARP Boils the Upper Atmosphere

HAARP will zap the upper atmosphere with a focused and steerable electromagnetic beam. It is an advanced model of an "ionospheric heater." (The ionosphere is the electrically-charged sphere surrounding Earth's upper atmosphere. It ranges between 40 to 60 miles above the surface of the Earth.)
Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antenna send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead.

HAARP publicity gives the impression that the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is mainly an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good. However, other U.S. military documents put it more clearly -- HAARP aims to learn how to "exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes." Communicating with submarines is only one of those purposes.

EX linky
www.haarp.net...

For a time, HAARP researchers could not prove that this was one of the intended uses for HAARP. In April, 1995, however, Begich found other patents, connected with a "key personnel" list for APTI. Some of these new APTI patents were indeed a wireless system for sending electrical power. Eastlund's patent said the technology can confuse or completely disrupt airplanes' and missiles' sophisticated guidance systems. Further, this ability to spray large areas of Earth with electromagnetic waves of varying frequencies, and to control changes in those waves, makes it possible to knock out communications on land or sea as well as in the air.

"Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Phage

why do you think the un has a weather weponds treaty?

XPLOdER

There used to be a lot of research into destabilizing weather in general, especially over an enemy, but area wide as well.

You can do this with cloud seeding, scattering other nucleation agents in the upper atmosphere to induce clouds and divert rain away from an enemy, weird crap with carbon black on glaciers, applying monolayer polymers to lakes and bays and the like. I was never all that interested in weather mods, but I recall there were a number of semi-apocalyptic papers I browsed through long ago. Most of them were looking for some non-linear process to leverage.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

please read this artical to know the conspiracy side of this conversation

HAARP Boils the Upper Atmosphere

The problem is that Begich is full of crap, doesn't understand the basic physics of the thing, and often cites himself, his buddies, or people who are even less informed than himself, which is admittedly tough. That includes Manning.

Begich's doctorate is a diploma mill $400 special in homeopathy, too. You'll note he doesn't make that clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join