It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by randyvs
I'm in Apple Valley and It swayed back and forth for about 40 seconds.
A major quake I'd say.
* Sunday, April 04, 2010 at 22:40:39 UTC
* Sunday, April 04, 2010 at 03:40:39 PM at epicenter
Location 32.093°N, 115.249°W
Depth 32.3 km (20.1 miles)
Region BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
* 26 km (16 miles) SSW (211°) from Guadalupe Victoria, Baja California, Mexico
* 61 km (38 miles) SW (227°) from San Luis Río Colorado, Sonora, Mexico
* 64 km (40 miles) SW (225°) from San Luis, AZ
* 173 km (108 miles) ESE (106°) from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 5.8 km (3.6 miles); depth +/- 21.1 km (13.1 miles)
Parameters Nph=014, Dmin=76 km, Rmss=0.2 sec, Gp=292°,
M-type=local magnitude (ML), Version=1
* California Integrated Seismic Net:
* USGS Caltech CGS UCB UCSD UNR
Event ID ci14607652
Originally posted by Shark VA84
Might be related to this: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hope this is the last of it, though given the region's tectonics, it most likely will not be.
reply to post by DeltaChaos
Is that California? Where precisely?
Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Just about 2 minutes ago, me and my GF are sitting here in the living room, and things started moving around. Really strange feeling like the floor was rotating in circles.
[edit on 4-4-2010 by DeltaChaos]