It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New world language?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If we do go to a world language, it will be English. I know in Deutschland (Germany), the schools teach English as a second language and I am fairly sure, but won't say that they do, that most other European schools and possibly schools in non-European do the same.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
perhaps the new world language could be newspeak.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by usafairmen
If we do go to a world language, it will be English.

Remember, these NWO folks want to replace just about everything from our current culture. Teaching a new language to everyone woun't be so difficult once there are only a billion or so people left.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Tell me if I'm wrong, but ain't the language used in the UN parliment is french? I've heard that to be more accurate and to avoid missinterpretation. French was declared as the most precised language. Although it is also considered the most difficult to learn. I know, hell I'm a french speaker and I still have a hard time with my french. I speak and write better in english actually. Cause english has only like 3 time. Past, present and futur. French on the other hands has something like 12 or even more I don't even know it and won't bother looking it up. We have past, present, futur, conditional, imparfait, composed-past and some other I forgot about or never used.

Anyway I see the english as being the new World language, since it's so easy to learn and speak. On the other hands some language will always stay due to their military advantage.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
it doesnt surprise me to hear any of this. all the new secular orders will use latin as the language of course.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Vril.. the supposed language of Atlantis.
Or am i mistaken [/ hmmm..

BTW Osiriss an example of a language that would stay due to its military advantage?

[edit on 9-6-2004 by Corinthas]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Have you ever heard Esperanto spoken? I have. Years ago, William Shatner made a FULL-LENGTH movie in Esperanto, with subtitles. It sounded nice.
You coud tell there is a mixture of Spanish, Italian, English and German.
I taped it, but it must be "somewhere" in my "STUFF" among my tapes.
It was made in black and white.
ESPERANTO means HOPE.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Answer to Corinthas

Well I know for a fact that during world war 2. The americans were using native indian language for radio transmission. Even the best nazi decoder (and trust me they were good) could not understand a word and didn't have any clue to wtf? this language was, or maybe it was an encryption? they were lost lol. It was way better efficient than any encryption scheme ever. And still is.

Also I would imagine that it suit the leaders when their own people don't understand a sinmgle word of what the enemy is saying. Therefore adding more control over mass information.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Uhhh Esperanto? No thanks I've had my morning coffee already.

Seriously though its gonna be english I mean everyone knows the U.S. is a imperisalist Dictator bent on taking over the world.

What they dont realise is our secret weapn isn't stealth, Its.

MCDONALDS!
!

Think about it, we have never once gone to war with any country that has a mcdonalds.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
PIG LATIN to the Rescue!

Acutally most European countries teach kids starting around 5th grade (or equivalent) the English language. It takes usually 3 to 4 years before the students are able to comprehend and speak the language well enough to hold a civilized conversation.

I would settle for English, German, Danish, or Spanish.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I THNK TXT WL B DA UNI-V LANG. ITS GR8T!!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The only langugue that I fluently speak is English so I wouldn't mind that being the languge. But still English is a hard langugue to learn. I would recommend something like latin. If you can speak a European languge like English or French then Latin isn't that bad. Japanese looks hard if you ask me. But still English is good because a lot of people already speak it but its really hard to learn. I mean why are there all those stupid rules like Goose and Geese, but the plurl of oose is still moose.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
You cant invent a language! Come on! I've never herd about a new made up language being used in NWO. Well i think if they do use one world language it'll probably be one chosen from world languages today.

Actually, making up new languages is a hobby of mine (especially new alphabets! I enjoy calligraphy, too!)

Here's some brain-candy:

www.omniglot.com...
www.fantasist.net...
www2.cmp.uea.ac.uk...-den-gental

and the most useful is the "language construction kit:"

www.zompist.com...

any other neolinguasynthesizers out there?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have a friend in Dueseldorf, Germany who knows English. In fact he's very good at English.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Latin is relatively easy for someone who speaks french, spanish, italian, portuguese and romanian, because these languages originated from latin.

English, german and the other languages spoken in North Europe are basically the same, and are very different from latin.

In Portugal we can learn english, french, spanish and german in school, besides latin and greek.

As to what is the most easy to lear, I think that must be english. After all, if the americans can learn it, it must be the easyest to learn ...

I learned it just by watching the movies, that is why i cannot write very well. French is like portuguese, with a lot of variations. Italian i think is easy, too.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I personally prefer C++.(!!!)

English is the simplest language there is. And it is the defacto language, as the Anglosaxonian culture is spread all over the world.

I know French people will not agree though (with English being chosen as the world's language). :-)

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Personally, I hope everyone on Earth one day speaks English and uses the Metric system...

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
the metric system? then how will i ever order a quarter pounder with cheese? i could go to france and order a Royale with Cheese.... but that's just not the same.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I don't think there will be a single language if a new world order those happen, i really can't see it happening
But if you want me to pick one, then i'll say English

[edit on 23-7-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
How about we all just be mutes and get on with our lives IF the Nwo does exist. I for one think that Mexico will rule the world MUWAHWOAHOW MUAHWOAHWOHAOOAWHOWHA

top topics

<< 1   >>

join