It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New world language?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have heard that the NWO folks want to have a new world language. This would go quite well with all the other one world nonscence they want to have. Even the Georgia Guidestones call to "Unite humanity with a living new language".

Does anyone know what that language is? Has it been invented?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
yes its spanish. and unless you learn it you will labeled as a racist and be brow beaten until you submit and give your own language...

actually i have no idea what you're talking about...then again i dont buy into the NWO conspiracy.

email david icke, he can tell ya! (stifles to urge to laugh)

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Many folks are familiar with the sorry states of Esperanto and Volapuuk, two artificial languages designed to unite the world in blissful harmony of mutual understanding.

There is currently talk of a WORLD language, or at least a EUROPEAN COMMUNITY language.

I think Prankmonkey is close, but the answer will not be Spanish, but Latin. The following page is a joke, but think about it for a minute . . .

www.omniglot.com...

The catholic church would be supportive of the idea, to say the least:

www.cathnews.com...
www.mgilleland.com...

There is an ongoing effort to revive Latin, particularly as a Pan-European language, in part because it would exclude Russia and slavic culture from the EU. This is not an official program, but is popular throughout West Europe. Finland even has an international radio program that broadcasts in Latin. Here are several websites that relate to the revival

www.publiscan.fi...
www.maierphil.de...
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Thanks Dr.! Esperanto was the one I had heard of before, but had forgotten about it.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i like latin but i never had the patience to learn when i was an early teen.

it sounds nice when pronouced correctly.

but learning it is harder than english IMO and english is confusing!

learning all the different tenses of words drove me insane.

agricola! agricolae! agricolarum!
femina
puella

about all i know are words. i cant conjigate to save my life.

too bad i never learned latin.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Japanese, easy to learn..
It would be great if the world used A ONE Language we could communicate closer and Many hours of unnecessary work would disappear.
Maybe it’s all the languages that disturbing our peace

You never know

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm not very familiar with Latin, but my opinion is that it should be something totally new...
I have always found English (I'm a native speaker) to be very confusing because of the many meanings that sentences or words may have.
I can't think of any specifics off the top of my head...I know it all started when I first learned of Socrates and how he would argue.
Couple this with the many meanings given to words from law/politics, I think there should be a more straightforward language.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
there shouldnt be languages we should be equipped with devices that can read our every thought

Zim

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
They would probably force everyone to learn one language such as English, or whatnot so they would be able to easilly communicate. But I really doubt if they would make up a new language instead of just using a current one... why make billions of people learn a new language when only half of them need to....right...?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A fascinating and eye-opening little piece on the world's languages here:

www.ship.edu...

Most of the world's languages fall into the category of" endangered species".

Zim

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Nice link there MaskedAvatar...

I really enjoyed the read...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
A fascinating and eye-opening little piece on the world's languages here:
www.ship.edu...

Wow..thanks for that. I never realised there were so many different basic groups. You can almost see the migration of the peoples and cultures in the spread of the language.

To me, it's hard to see English not becoming the universal language. It's already the most common "second language" in the world. Spanish or Chinese may have more native speakers, but they have much less cultural influence.

Having said that, English itself is actually a very quickly evolving language in it's common usage, so it may well change a lot to include elements of other tongues. That might be one of the reasons it is so intricate/illogical and hard to learn accurately.

Another issue is it seems to be very "context" based. This gives it a lot capacity for flexibility and subtly of meaning, while also allowing someone with a very limited vocabulary to undertand or be understood.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
allready is a one world language English ( the american version) You cant fly a plane anywhere in the world if you dont speak english. All pilots speak english and soon the whole world will.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The most spoken international language Inglish.

the most population speaking language Spanish.

the language use in medical field Latin.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I studied Latin at college. Although a good language for literature, it is not a good language for actual speech.
I would highly doubt that Latin will ever be resurrected as a universal language.
Not only that, but it's an ancient language. Many of the objects that exist today weren't around back then and would have to be given new names as they don't exist in Latin. It would be easier to use an existing language.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
No Latin is a dead language now, but is the international language for medical purposes.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You cant invent a language! Come on! I've never herd about a new made up language being used in NWO. Well i think if they do use one world language it'll probably be one chosen from world languages today.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
You cant invent a language!

You can invent a language. How do you think english or any other language was made?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mountain Man
Does anyone know what that language is? Has it been invented?

The United Nations Working Language is English and French unless at OAHQ's where the preference becomes the local language (e.g., Spanish in Mexico in addition to French and English [with my experience, mostly French, even in Indonesia]).

Now if we are talking about the general assemblystandard, then it would be Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish.

Being that the USA is a police state with vested interests in all parts of the globe and the fact that English is a defacto language of air traffic control adopted by most all developed countries (i.e., most all world wide international airports speak ther local language plus English). It is my guess that English would become the NWO language of choice - being that it is common amongst all countries participating in the Global Economy.

No? Maybe it's Klingon.

[edit on 7-6-2004 by 1998OX4]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think English is the language of Earth now. I think it happened that way because of the spread of the British Empire followed by the economic dominance of the U.S.... But however it happened, that's pretty much the way it is now...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join