It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is behind media attacks on the Pope

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
An Italian priest (who is also an exorcist) says there's no doubt that these "media attacks" are the work of Satan. I read several of the linked stories. It seems that regarding these never-ending child molestation scandals, these priests, bishops and cardinals are pretty cavalier about blaming everyone and anything except the offending priests themselves.

Speaking to News Mediaset in Italy, the 85-year-old exorcist noted that the devil is behind “the recent attacks on Pope Benedict XVI regarding some pedophilia cases.”

The full story is available from the Catholic News Agency Website
Link:
www.catholicnewsagency.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger
An Italian priest (who is also an exorcist) says there's no doubt that these "media attacks" are the work of Satan. I read several of the linked stories. It seems that regarding these never-ending child molestation scandals, these priests, bishops and cardinals are pretty cavalier about blaming everyone and anything except the offending priests themselves.

Speaking to News Mediaset in Italy, the 85-year-old exorcist noted that the devil is behind “the recent attacks on Pope Benedict XVI regarding some pedophilia cases.”

The full story is available from the Catholic News Agency Website
Link:
www.catholicnewsagency.com...

Is Satan also the one who makes all those poor priest touch young boys?

Seriously, blaming Satan for this is retarded and convienient,here's an idea: maybe they should blame the real reason behind all these peadophelia cases: celibacy

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's not celibacy. Plenty of pedophiles are married people. If the church thought you would believe it they would tell you that it was the devil dressed in a priest's frock who abused these boys. It's sad to me as I was raised Catholic, however I think the chips should fall as they will and if it destroys the church then so be it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Satan isn't doing this to the pope, Why would satan turn on one of his own?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
lol, you didnt prove god exists, now you want to talk about satan too ... man, thats some tough board

but as the other guy said, some people just are born with the desire to touch little kids, and there is nothing we can do

if the church actually did some tests before accepting priests and other people, they wouldnt have this kind of problem, but the church only have interest in controlling people, its not to spread the good

so, be careful, maybe what you think is good could be darkness

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Considering the staggering scope of the abuse I don't really think celibacy alone adequately explains it.

The cover up & implicit acceptance of the abuse seems completely systematic & deliberate. & I just don't buy that celibacy alone automatically turns people into child molesters on this sort of scale.

The catholic church is a dark, dark organization & the horror stories of ritual child sacrifices within the Vatican suddenly don't seem so far fetched anymore.

But it's almost funny how the church just ends up looking worse every time they try to defend themselves. Just goes to show how hopelessly out of touch they are with the rest of the world

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Got any proof to back up your claims?

Lines

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This is the problem with christianity...it creates a demonic being called Satan that is in charge of all things bad.

It allows for people to never take personal responsibility...omg, I did some horrible things, or allowed it to happen...it must be Satan...damn satan...ok, let me say 3 hail marys and voila, all cured.

In prison, there are tons of born again chrisitians, agnostics turned muslim, etc...why? easy...because it allows you to remove blame from yourself and simply put it on a 3rd party anti-deity named satan...tada..blameless.

Christians...next time you do something rotten in your life, stand up and say, "I effed up..not Satan, not demons...it was me, all me, and I must personally make ammends". Be self empowered verses just a pawn in some space ghost/center earth ghost wargame.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
yeah, right, the devil made them do it...arrest them, try them, throw them in jail...they are simply criminals.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This to me sounds oh so farmilier to the south park episode with the giant spider being at the heart of the vatican.
To them, the problem is not the molesting of children, but gettin caught.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I say common sense made the media cover the catholic churches pedophilia outrage. But then again it's just like most religions to claim common sense is the work of the devil. ever notice it's a lot easier to control people who don't think or utilize common sense.

I say the devil is the catholic church.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
Got any proof to back up your claims?

What claims? The claims that priest are molesting children & the church is covering it up? That's been proven beyond a doubt

Beyond that it's admittedly in the field of conspiracy theories, which, believe it or not, is what a lot of us come here for.

But if you want to hear the horror stories from underneath the Vatican, the Svali testimony is a place to start.
It's a supposed Illuminati whistleblower & it's completely unverifiable. But it's an interesting read if you are into that sort of thing: svalispeaks.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

No, that it is Satan making them do it...I want proof

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

This is the problem with christianity...it creates a demonic being called Satan that is in charge of all things bad.

Sorry to correct you here but according to the chrstian scriptures jesus is in a charge of all things bad,

yes indeed folks sad but true -,
"Baby jesus meek and mild designed the plan to rape the child"

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just because its fitting and this thread could use a laugh

Also approprate about halfway through

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I haven't got around to seeing that movie thanks for the reminder '

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is a relevant post mods.

Satan is not behind the attacks on the pope ,people are behind the attacks,victims and their families and concerned people all over the world are seeking justice.

The church cant protect its criminal members from prosecution by the law,CAN IT?We are going to find out arent we.

The boomer generation made up the largest segment of the Catholic church as it has in ALL RELIGONS AND IN ALL AREAS OF OUR WORLD.

The generation with the loosest morals in recent history,just happened to be the biggest in history as well,and unfortunately the legacy of pain and damages and scarring caused by this unchecked TEAR through history WILL CONTINUE ON FOR GENERATIONS TO COME.This generation MADE LAWS AS THEY NEEDED THEM AND FORCED THE SYSTEM TO CHANGE FASTER THAN IT WAS DESIGNED TO DO.Their story will always be that they represented progress,mine and future generations will say they broke everything they touched LIKE A BULL IN A CHINA SHOP.

Everything in our world was pushed to the limit by this group of humans.

People are behind the attacks on the Pope because of simple numbers.And because of those numbers THIS WONT GO AWAY.The church changed ITS RULES AND LEADERSHIP to fast as other areas of society,but the church changed EVEN FASTER THAN THE REST OF US BECAUSE IT WAS EASIER TO CHANGE THE CHURCHES RULES FROM WITHIN THAN IT WAS TO CHANGE SOCIETY FROM OUTSIDE.We are simply seeing a precursor to what my generation will spend our lives doing,outing boomers who spent their entire lives destroying the system that MY GENERATION NEEDED TO EMBRACE IN ORDER TO SURVIVE IN THE WORLD TODAY.Current generations cant bull through the world as the boomers did, we are outnumbered.And lets face it the boomers pretty much pissed off the whole planet,we have to learn to survive in todays global community with that legacy hanging over our heads.

There were for A HISTORICAL FACT MORE sexual deviants and abusers generated from the boomers "free love"revolution than at any time in recorded human history,when the morals of the past were absolutely disregarded and degenerated ,these people forgot that they were supposed to create something better than that which they rebelled against.Instead they decapitated the foundation of humanity ,MARRIAGE AND THE FAMILY UNIT.The alternative became no marriage,or meaningless, or same sex marriage and treatment and acceptance for pedophiles as opposed to humanitarian heterosexual marriage and the death penalty for anyone who hurts children.THE LATTER ARE HUMANITARIAN PERSPECTIVES AND ARE PROGRESSIVE.The former perspectives embrace the concept of individual rights superceding humanitys rights,this is wrong and is being changed .

Well I am afraid they forgot to do that.They didnt create something better,as the boomers did in destroying marriage and not providing a BETTER alternative,the church didnt correct its mistakes it covered them up,those pedophile priests should have been offered up to society as examples of what god wishes for man,justice .They will be taken before a court of their peers anyways and the church will not be able to stop this from happening.

You see someone has to pay for these crimes,and my generation ,the one AFTER THE BOOMERS,has had to endure a lifetime of watching everything about our society be torn asunder and NOT REPLACED OR BETTERED.My generation within the church and throughout society WERE STYMIED,SANDBAGGED AND STIFLED BY THE SHEER SIZE AND INFLUENCE OF THE BOOMERS,the boomers were better and more widely educated [divorced kids dont do university!!]stayed in their jobs longer[real jobs not Mcjobs]took huge buyouts when the econemy began to globalise and then used their educational advantage and their adaptability TO ALL START THEIR OWN BUSINESSES EN MASSE,after dominating in education,careers,and business acumen,they decided to HOARD THEIR WEALTH and GET HEALTHIER THAN ANY OTHER GENERATION,and live longer than ever to continue to terrorise humanity .

The world and consequently the churches of the world will not tolerate this inequity any longer,the economic inequity and the hoarding of wealth must stop.This is the type of future the church and society both face,the perfect church is woven into the fabric of the perfect society irregardless of doctrine.We are now dealing with a global society and we cannot hide our warts we are burning them off,the church must not try to hide its warts anymore they must burn them off along with society,the globalisation of our perspective requires atonement as a matter of HUMANITARIAN GLOBAL PROGRESS.

Numbers people remember the numbers.

The boomers were the biggest generation ever,they made the most freaks ever as well and with the destruction of our societys moral compass during the sixties they made more freaks than they had a right to make.Do you understand this concept?They created more damage than they had a numerical right to create.

Heres the punchline----my generation and those after me are SMALLER AND SMALLER than the boomers were,THIS IS A FACT.

This means that A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF MY GENERATION IN AND OUT OF THE CHURCH HAVE BEEN SEXUALLY AND PSYCOLOGICALLY ABUSED.Physically abused through contact and psyclogically abused through the constant and designed attack on the morals of our society.I had to watch all of my societys safeguards be destroyed by a selfish generation that behaved just like a big, fat,self-centered spoiled child BULLY.

The church is a part of our social fabric,all churches are.They are MORE ACCOUNTABLE THAN ANY OTHER GROUP IN SOCIETY.

The boomers may be able to just hide out and fade away as individuals leaving as big a mess as thet choose,BUT THE LARGE GROUPS THAT TRY TO MAINTAIN THE BOOMERS CRAZY PERSPECTIVE NOW THAT THE SUPPORT GROUP OF SENIOR CITISENS IS MORE CONCERNED WITH PROSTRATE CANCER AND BREAST CANCER THAN IT IS WITH TOUCHING LITTLE BOYS AND LITTLE GIRLS is under attack ,and will be held accountable,you see my generation and those after me will not be carrying the boomers legacy forward,we will spend most of our lives cleaning up all the garbage these people left us.

And the boomers that are smart enough to see what is happening are welcome to log on and present some suggestions,as long as they remember that they dont get to say what their moms and dads said,we dont have the ability to fix the mess the boomer made on our own,there ARENT ENOUGH OF US.

So whats the story,Satan isnt wearing a prada priests robe.So who do we start with,the Pope?Is that some type of crime,to suggest putting the pope in a courtroom??Will we all be killed by religous nuts if we try to defend CHILDREN??

I must ask where the members of the Church that are my age are hiding,because they must see what I see and feel what I feel,they must see their responsibility for what it is,we will be repairing damage for at least two generations.You people who were born after the boomers must speak out,to save your churches from being torn apart by the actions of a wicked few,and to begin to fix our culture and society,and dont forget that we DO NEED THE CHURCHES,we just dont need the criminals and their protectors,time to clean house and to start at the top.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by one4all]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by XyZeR

Seriously, blaming Satan for this is retarded and convienient,here's an idea: maybe they should blame the real reason behind all these peadophelia cases: celibacy

Celibacy doesn't turn a decent priest into a child rapist.
This is what decent priests do when they can't handle celibacy anymore:

About half of all Catholic priests who leave the priesthood do so because they are in love with a woman or can no longer live a celibate life, according to a Catholic University researcher. The study, by prominent sociologist Dean Hoge, draws from research in his new book, The First Five Years of the Priesthood, published last year.

National Catholic Reporter

Pedophile priests are sexual predators. Why would they leave their hunting grounds?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
reply to post by MrVertigo

No, that it is Satan making them do it...I want proof

Ok. By "them" do you mean the reporters attacking the church or the priests molesting the children?

And as for proof, how about starting out with proof that Satan (or god for that matter) actually exists?

And you're not the only one who wants proof of these things. Trouble is, it's pretty damn hard to come by

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Those are some interesting observations! Very interesting. Some of your
comments about the baby boomer generation really got me thinking.
Thanks for the contribution, and yes, your post was definitely relevant.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join