It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy (7) is reincarnated Pearl Harbor soldier, tells of conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

According to 7-year-old American boy Leslie Hollenworth of Massachusetts, nearly 70 years ago, the Soviet government, friendly with the United States at the time, had the chance to warn the Americans about the Pearl Harbor attack, but purposefully chose not to do so.

One day, Leslie Hollenworth was just a typical boy. On the next day, however, he woke up remembering things that he should not have. It was kind of weird," Hollenworth said, "it's like I did stuff before I was born." According to Hollenworth, he remembers clips of memory that he was referred to as Dimitri Leselidze. "One time I was taking some soup and bread for the captain, and saw battleships, big ones, outside the window", said Hollenworth. His father, local community college historian professor Steven Hollenworth, initially dismissed it as a product of a boy's active imagination. "After a couple of days of these 'dreams'," he said, "things started to come together."

Full story:
ww2db.com...

EDIT: Sloof Lirpa edit.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Very interesting! My favorite part was towards the end of the article where things get REALLY interesting!

-E-

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i haven't read the story yet but what i read in your post i find it interesting that the father is a History teacher. I wonder if he is up to something or subliminally fed lines to his kid or something. Pretty cool anyways!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think this was already posted no? or I watched a very similar history

try search ATS for this, it got a lot of flags and youtube videos;

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I'm gonna flag and star it, too. It has a lot of flags and stars already.

[edit on Thu, 1 Apr 10 by Jazzyguy]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Doh!

I have been had again!

Curses! This day is just a disaster!

-- Loved the part where they said "we had to hide the liquor".

Hilarious!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Gazrok, I thought members are not allowed to pull pranks this time of the years.

Didn't you see my edit?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
BOOOOOO to the OP, you suck!!!............Just kidding
LOL, that was good. I was reading the article like, "this is great".

Then I read the last part...........

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yeah, but what about "the regulations"?

I'm itching to pull one myself, you know. I want to ask ATS UFO experts to check the authenticity of Barack's birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Wow.

reincarnation.

Have a great 0401.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Aaaaahhhhhh I logged into ATS 20 minutes ago and I've been had twice already! I may have to stay off this site today

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
god damn april fools crap.. too early for this stuff!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Remember, just because something is patently ridiculous, completely fictional and a self-confessed April Fool's prank doesn't mean it isn't true.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Dammit you got me!
And I was gonna take it easy and stay inside today just to avoid being tricked, but you got me fair and square.

I didn't even think of it as a possible prank because I've integrated reincarnation into my worldview for quite a while now.
I guess you get kind of desentisized to "weird" and unusual things when you're almost obsessed with it.
this reincarnation thing has almost become mundane to me, and I guess it is compared to a lot of the mind boggling things you keep hearing around these boards.

It's a bummer this wasn't real, I could've used it in a debate, oh well, there's plenty more where that came from.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is great a 7 year old tells of his reincarnation, on the very same day we learn Obama is going to resign. One day it will all happen, but alas not today as today is the one and only April Fools .

Happy April Fools Everyone

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
They should have said the boy started going to strip clubs and getting tattoos. That would have been funny.

April 1 is particularly interesting on ATS, because there's so much BS to sort through every day of the year as it is.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by AwakeinNM]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Et tu, Gazrok?

Now I'd like to see some actual stories about reincarnation!

top topics

join