It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I am so lost; I do not understand computer jargon at all! I thought the site was GOTR, not GOFR! Is this the same group? Two separate entities? What does Snardfarker have to do with anything? I am even more frustrated than I was; I have done little the past 4-5 except research this topic, listening to interview after interview, reading documents, posting on various sites. I was already frustrated because I'm not a lawyer and cannot answer some of the questions I have just using my own research. For instance, why the language "North America"? Push for one-world government, or at least a NAU?
Please understand that I'm an older lady, computers were not around when I was a kid; I can operate them, but other than that, I am totally lost...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

The site is www.gotfr.com or www.gotfr.org

They both point to the same place.

This is The Guardians of The Free Repiblic, hence, GoTFR. Some people are shortening the name somewhat, but mean the same group/website, so don't let that confuse you.

In a post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

A concerted effort was made to set-up the entire patriot/constitutionalist/militia movement into formally making terroristic threats which would have (and still holds some) potential to trigger the justification of declaring martial law and the round-up of all patriots as terrorists.

The Scheme:

Robert Schulz , through his We The People Foundation, whether voluntarily or under duress, organized a Continental Congress 2009 consisting of 105 duly elected citizen delegates representing 48 of the several states. The Congress was held in St. Charles, IL from Nov. 11-22.

the posted provided a link to snardfarker.com calling the message on their website was "poison" to the movement, hence, I simply was providing more background information about the snardfarker website location and registrant.

A lot of details are emerging about this, though, so it is a lot to take in. Here is a little more that I have been able to ascertain.

motherjones.com...

Guardians of the Free Republics: An Astroturf Militia (VIDEO)
— By Adam Weinstein
Fri Apr. 2, 2010 11:36 AM PDT

Inspired by this news, fear and loathing run thick in the blogosphere today: Could this be the violent offshoot of angry white guyism, of Tea Parties and Oath Keepers, we always suspected lurking around the corner? With its amalgam of threats, Biblical hyperbole, and secretive initiations of Project Mayhem-like "posses" around the nation, could these be the slimy, ochre monsters that mobilize the country's patriot-subversives and drag us down the slippery slope to libertarian perdition?

Sorry to disappoint. What the AP didn't tell you is: The Guardians of the Free Republics are just a Web cover for a single unhinged Silicon Valley dude who isn't even American-born. It's amazing what a simple "Whois" Internet domain search will turn up. A full report and video follow the jump.

Turns out goftr.com and guardiansofthefreerepublics.com are registered to one Clive Boustred of Soquel, California—a British-educated former South African soldier with an apparent knack for "anti-terrorist warfare," computer consulting, and conspiracy theorizing. The sites—and the "group"—appear not to have existed before he registered them, about two months ago.

Even as conspiracy mavens go, Boustred is a fascinating study. He's prominent on YouTube as a decrier of Jesuit, Masonic, Rothschild, and Fed conspiracies. As with many such folks, his anti-courts, anti-government anger appears to have originated with a personal legal beef—a weird story involving an ex-wife, infidelity, a restraining order, an "assassination attempt," and chocolate-chip cookies. He appears to have Astroturfed a number of other "companies" and organizations—Liberty for Life, Copper Cards, Strategize.com, and InfoTelesys.com. The latter apparently spurred his interest in government evil—according to an admiring account by the conspiracy site Freedom's Phoenix:

visit the link for the rest of this story which includes a video for your perusal.

Props to MJ for tracking down this info.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I found the same info myself, I was just too short on time before to accomplish this.

whois.domaintools.com...

Registrant:
InfoTelesys, Inc.
210 Sun Crest Dr.
Soquel, CA 95073
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: GOTFR.COM
Created on: 07-FEB-10
Expires on: 07-FEB-11
Last Updated on: 07-FEB-10

Administrative Contact:
Boustred, Clive
InfoTelesys, Inc.
210 Sun Crest Dr.
Soquel, CA 95073
US
(831) 476-4300
(831) 462-9370

Technical Contact:
Boustred, Clive
InfoTelesys, Inc.
210 Sun Crest Dr.
Soquel, CA 95073
US
(831) 476-4300
(831) 479-1732

Domain servers in listed order:
NS685.HOSTGATOR.COM
NS686.HOSTGATOR.COM

MJ had it right on target.

www.rantrave.com...

People like FOX News and CNN will play the Guardians of the Free Republic and Restore America Plan story all weekend long – it's good for ratings. But one magazine, Mother Jones, dug up the real story.

It turns out goftr.com and GuardiansOfTheFreeRepublics.com are registered to one Clive Boustred of Soquel, California—a British-educated former South African soldier with an apparent knack for "anti-terrorist warfare," computer consulting, and conspiracy theorizing. The sites—and the "group"—appear not to have existed before he registered them, about two months ago.

Well done, Adam Weinstein, copy editor for Mother Jones magazine. You called this guy on his crap. Let's hope that the "Restore America Plan" and the so-called Guardians of the Free Republic will get called out by the mainstream media as a fake, Astroturf'd hate campaign.

So sorry, everyone. The Restore America Plan is bunk. The Guardians of the Free Republics is just one foreigner with a screw loose.

Take it as you will.

ETA - there is your Africa link, btw.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Libertygal]

ETA - I also thinks this is concrete proof they intentionally hijacked the wtp foundation movement from Constitutional Congress.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I do not know about that. Will consider it, but it seems that if this is so, they have people here that have been members for a longer time then 2 months. A lot longer.

Have you read the rest of the thread. There is too many CIP moves within moves. Still going to do some more research. But thanks for the info. Especially since you are saying it is only one person, what is with all the radio broadcasts.

This new info does not seem cogent. Especially since you are saying there are two domains pointing to the same site. That is an easy trick to pull off.

You have seen the Illuminati trick? It goes to the CIA site.

Nope, no proof here me thinks.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
try going to the real site folks it is here guardiansofthefreerepublics.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I am not claiming it is one person, that was the MJ article. I simply followed their lead and found out the exact same information on Bouscard.

They did, however, provide a huge amount of background information on him, and I do not alledge to know who his friends and fans are, nor how people people have joined him.

He has multitudes of other websites, a simple google search brings that up, along with his history. Just that the gotfr website is new. Even zone alarm shows it is less than 3 months old. It is a webfront, just as stated in the article.

Obvisouly, the originator of this movement was to be kept a secret. Perhaps there is a reason why no one is talking about who is whom? Perhaps?

By the same token, on Constituional Congress' website, they provide a link of their people, with their full name what state they reside in. Why all the secrecy? Maybe because Bouscard has a bad name? An attempt to shield potential followers from that realization?

As I said, take the good with the bad, history is there, you just have to look for it.

Formulating your opinon, however, is on you and all the readers, but at least do it with information and education on *all* aspects of this story. It makes no sense to disregard this unveiled truth.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCrowley

Thanks, already showed in the above articles, same guy, different company name.

guardiansofthefreerepublics.com...
whois.domaintools.com...
Registrant:
CopperCards E.A.
210 Sun Crest Dr.
Soquel, CA 95073
US

Domain Name: GUARDIANSOFTHEFREEREPUBLICS.COM
Created on: 05-FEB-10
Expires on: 05-FEB-11
Last Updated on: 06-FEB-10

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Elders, Guardian
CopperCards E.A.
210 Sun Crest Dr.
Soquel, CA 95073
US
408-889-4351

NS685.HOSTGATOR.COM
NS686.HOSTGATOR.COM2010-04-02 Thumbnail:
This view loads fast, helps you focus on key metrics and quickly access exclusive DomainTools services.

www.networksolutions.com...
Registrant:
InfoTelesys, Inc.
210 Sun Crest Dr.
Soquel, CA 95073
US

Domain Name: COPPERCARDS.COM
Created on: 14-MAY-04
Expires on: 14-MAY-11
Last Updated on: 27-OCT-09

Administrative Contact:
Boustred, Clive [email protected]
InfoTelesys, Inc.
210 Sun Crest Dr.
Soquel, CA 95073
US
(831) 476-4300
(831) 462-9370

Technical Contact:
Boustred, Clive [email protected]
InfoTelesys, Inc.
210 Sun Crest Dr.
Soquel, CA 95073
US
(831) 476-4300
(831) 479-1732

NS29.CRUCIALDNS.COM
NS30.CRUCIALDNS.COM

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

If I wanted to build a website for a movement like this, I know I would want to hire someone who shared similar viewpoints as the movement for which the site was being built.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized

If I wanted to build a website for a movement like this, I know I would want to hire someone who shared similar viewpoints as the movement for which the site was being built.

Yeah and if you wanted some government attention, you would align yourself with him, too.

Just sayin is all... really.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
here's a email from them to me and the people I have shaken hands were not all one person ,, but quite a few . contact info is in this email below.

Date: Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 12:52 PM
Subject: CRITICAL ALERT
To:

To the coordinators and jurors,

Predictably, both Tim and Sam have been contacted by local and national media in abundance this day. You can exect some of the jurors may also receive such contacts.

The Elders agreed this morning to centralize all media contacts through Sam.

In the event you are contacted, simply refer the reporter or producer to our "Media Director, Sam Kennedy at:

[email protected]

As you know, the one non-negotiable characteristic of the Plan is a QUIET and PEACEFUL behind the scenes restoration that does NOT invite anxiety, violence or civil war. As a former journalist, I can tell you it is child's play to distort your words to their agenda. For instance:

"He seems to believe that the United States is an evil corporation which enslaves its citizens. Kennedy does not appear violent at this time."

See how easy it is? Innuendo is a tremendous weapon for mass hypnosis.

IT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO AVOID BEING ABRASIVE TO THE REPORTERS. We do not wish to pick a fight. They are ignorant of the true state of affairs and a phone interview will not solve the world's problems. Simply refer them to Sam and we will do our best to make the story pass quickly.

Coordinators: please pass the word immediately to your jurors.

Thank you very much for your cooperation and all of your hard work.

Tim, Tom, regan, Sam

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
Just sayin is all... really.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what you are 'just sayin'.

That because this web builder has a history with these ideals, and that he might be one of the 'elders', that this whole Restore America Plan is invalid?

I am not trying to be confrontational with you, but most of your posts are somewhat cryptic and I would like to hear your entire theory laid out all at once. If you have already done this, then I simply missed it and apologize, could you provide direct link to post where you laid out your entire theory surrounding the Restore America Plan and everyones involvement. Thank you.

edit: I have read your posts in this thread, and simply don't get where you are coming from with the 'hijacking' from the Constitutional Congress. I guess I have simply been listening to too many months worth of audio broadcasts from Tim Turner and the other talkshoes I listed. Perhaps they have me so successfully brainwashed that I am even unable to see what links you are trying to make, and that is odd since I am usually a very good scientific detective. I will keep trying to understand your angle. thanks.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Wow, lots of code words I never noticed before in your comments.

Like "unveiled truth" where did you get that?

Thanks for your comments and info, it does help in the "whole scheme" of things I guess.

I am here to find the truth, now that you have commented three times on this, I think we have all the info on the creation of the site. I guess it should have been put up sooner? Should they have had a huge media campaign or something?

If you would have read some of the links and listened to some of the broadcasts, you would have learned why the secrecy. What has the MSM and "others' been doing since this broke?

Like I said, thanks for the info and "everyone" should come to their own conclusions, exempt of innuendo and media manipulation.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Good work!

I'm choosing to steer clear of this. There is an insane amount of data mining going on right now on the net. This will be a list of cows to rope when the rodeo starts. A million people with guns protesting peacefully, give me a break.

How about forgetting all of this insanity and just vote. Get involved in your local political movement and knock on doors or whatever.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

The Restore America Plan has nothing to do with the April 19th 'gun wielding' tax protesters, as stated several times in this thread. This is the second time you have come into these threads only to say you are steering clear from it....

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

While your stroking your jimmy and reading your Rifleman magazine dreaming of how your going to overthrow the government I think your not seeing the big picture.

The spotlight is on all of you who think your going to replace members of congress, overthrow the government, or whatever else you want to call it.. Your living in fairy land if you think this will in any way work. The real way to replace them is by VOTING them out. This crap is tearing this country apart.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by geekgod

Not to be difficult or anything, but your links to ARIN clearly show that the Dallas site is a DARPA central network server. The location at 1950 Stemmons Freeway is the InfoMart where dozens of ISPs are located. You may be right about SoftLayer not being "the government" but they would have to be a contractor with security clearance. Maybe covert.

Just saying.

gj

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Wow, lots of code words I never noticed before in your comments.

Like "unveiled truth" where did you get that?

Really? Are you serious? Where did I get that? Really? Code words? FFS, dude, get a grip.

Thanks for your comments and info, it does help in the "whole scheme" of things I guess.

I am here to find the truth, now that you have commented three times on this, I think we have all the info on the creation of the site. I guess it should have been put up sooner? Should they have had a huge media campaign or something?

What? Do I have a limit on the times I cen reply in a thread now? Just so happens this is the time I was reading and posting. Wait, there is something sneaky to that too, I bet, right? Just wow.

I think there is far more to it that the mere creation of the site. Are you seriously buying that? I had higher hopes in you, I really did. I know you can get off on a bent at times, that is why I was almost apologetic to post the info to your thread. I knew I might let some air out of your tires, I know I let some out of mine. I wanted real bad for this all to be something real, but I have a sneaking suspicion that well, things aren't working out that way.

If you would have read some of the links and listened to some of the broadcasts, you would have learned why the secrecy. What has the MSM and "others' been doing since this broke?

I read the links. I read a lot more links you haven't posted, too! I was trying - without it being obfuscated, to make the point that the Constitutional Convention provided the full names of their members, as well as the states they reside in. I was making a point in asking a rhetorical question.

Are you seriously so blinded by your wishful thinking you didn't see that? Really? Are you seriously going to try to paint me as something other than I present myself in an attempt to invalidate me? Your points are not lost on me, I promise you.

I know what the media has done. Perhaps they "warned you" the media would do this because there is some *truth* to it? Have you even been willing to let your defense of this down long enough to consider that?

Why would you allow that warning to cloud your ability to ascertain things for yourself? You say you have not signed on with them, yet you are promoting them in your sig. Do you not think that comes off just a wee bit biased?

Like I said, thanks for the info and "everyone" should come to their own conclusions, exempt of innuendo and media manipulation.

Indeed.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

It is clear that you are misinformed about The Restore America Plan, which is the ONLY discussion I have been having on this website over the past couple days.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please educate yourself by visiting the various external links provided in these threads, and also by reading the posts in the threads themselves.

For you to automatically assume that everyone associated with The Restore America Plan is somehow a gun toting militant, which is what your are insinuating when you say that I am masturbating to a rifle magazine, shows complete ignorance of the movement and its ideals.

edit: direct links to my posts, so that there is no confusing me with a gun wielding pervert -
thread1
thread2
thread3
thread4

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

Ive read it and I get it.

The Restore America Plan is not a patriot scheme. IT WAS PROPOSED TO US BY THE MILITARY MORE THAN A YEAR AGO. Having developed the necessary tools, we are now ready to execute the plan beginning Sunday night!

Riiiight..

Its more of the same.
Its a sham, fraud, fake, bull crap. Do you really believe that the Military contacted them? Who is the military? Did some guy call or make a visit to them one day and say "Hey ,I represent the entire Military"? Why are you so desperate that you will believe this Internet hoax?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join