It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
@ WWJFKD & quisno

A simple question to both of you.

Q: Have either of you seen the 50 page RAP document including the declaration you're taking an oath to support ?

If the RAP plan has any hope for success it all hinges on elites in the military backing it. Groups like MJ12 have more power than the mentally ill megalomaniacs running Wall Street, DC & every other racket. So far I've seen no evidence of elite military backing RAP.
Not saying it doesn't exist, but I seen no evidence yet.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

FBI: Anti-Government Group's Call to Remove Governors Could Encourage Violence

The FBI is warning police across the country that an anti-government group's call to remove governors from office could provoke violence by others.

A group that calls itself the Guardians of the free Republics wants to "restore America" by peacefully dismantling parts of the government, according to its Web site.

As of Wednesday, more than 30 governors had received letters saying if they don't leave office within three days they will be removed, according to an internal intelligence note by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. The note was obtained by The Associated Press.

Three days to leave office? Well, today is the deadline (if we count Wednesday, as a day)

FOXNews.com

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Good catch. Looks like its all official now.

You mention the deadline also.

I have listened to some of the talkshoes. I don't think there is any big deadlines. Listening to the guys involved it sounds like the hope to have a bigger picture tonite of who is on board re governors. They will then be able to look to whats next. This could be a long process.

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I believe the 72hour 'deadline' is simply for them to accept. i.e., if there is no response by the Governor within 72 hours, then it means they are not signing the oath.

This does not mean that right at 72 hours, action will be taken.

The 72 hours period is part of the administrative procedure that is being followed by RAP, and is often a standard time requirement when contract are presented. What it does mean is that any time after that 72 hours if the Governor has not signed the oath, then action may be taken at some point. And that is where the alleged military involvement would have to come into play, and the part on which all of us are in the dark concerning information.

edit: also, just to make sure people understand that I am discussing ONLY the Restore America Plan in any of my posts in this thread, please review this information -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

CNN: Extremist group demands governors resign, FBI says

A domestic extremist group has sent letters to more than 30 U.S. governors demanding they resign, the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI said in an intelligence note.

The note, dated Monday, said the letters told the governors to vacate their posts within three days.

The FBI and DHS said there do not appear to be credible or immediate threats of violence attached to the letters.

CNN

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Yeah it definitely sounds like the media is perhaps making a mistake in thinking the letters told them to vacate in 3 days.. But I could be wrong since I am not one of the people who were privy to reading it.

My understanding, again, is that they were simply given the standard 72hour administrative remedy period to accept the oath.

It is my opinion that the media is sensationalizing this into '3 days to leave office'. But again that is just my opinion, and it would take someone who has read the actual letter to clarify it for us directly.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Drudge report has picked up the story now, however it's the same API piece that's been seen elsewhere. The MSM is regurgitating the same talking points, way to stay on script. You know the addage "dont eat yellow snow", well the same can be said for the MSM. "Dont consume yellow journalism", it'll sicken you every time.

YouSir

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This excerpt was shared with others at RP Forums, I am listening right now:

Today April 2, 2010, The Power Hour had Greg Evinson on the show and the different elders in each state were calling in and reporting that state patrol and others had contacted each of them and all was peaceful. Curiously, they are reporting that those agencies that are contacting them seem to be in agreement with them. here is that link, you can listen to it all day today for free. It should start the rebroadcast around noon pacific time.

Scroll down to The power Hour near the end of the list and click on on demand.

www.gcnlive.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Very well put together thread, thoroughly enjoyed seeing another thread that had a lot of good information packed into it. I'm starting to see a good trend of these sort of threads, and I'm liking it.

S&F.

I'll comment about the info in the OP later, I just wanted to say Thanks Endisnighe for your effort put into this thread!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

Thanks for that link, I had forgotten about Power Hour, what a great show that can be.

I have a feeling that many of these agencies will capitulate because they have perhaps, quite possibly, become aware that the military really might be involved. But that is just an opinion.

They are at the very least, minimally, becoming aware of the true lawful nature of the Restore America Plan.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
www.nevadaappeal.com...&ParentProfile=1058

letter and list of goals.

peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I am bringing a couple of things in from the Provost Marshal thread-

A news report-

A couple more news reports-

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
www.denverpost.com...

news.yahoo.com...

And this from someone to a new organization-

Originally posted by PACRIM
Letter sent to a Vegas paper:

Dear Concerned Press at Nevada Appeal:

I am sure that you are all dedicated to reporting your local news with absolute honesty and that you endeavor to inform your readers of the truth of what is happening in the world around them. Assuming this is true, I feel it necessary to give you some more information about what is really happening with your state capitol.

Please understand that the title of the article, "Capitol locked down in wake of threats" is inaccurate in precise representation of the truth. It is true that the capitol was locked down because of "letters" sent to the governor. However, the "letter" received by all 50 governors is actually a Declaration from a lawful Grand Jury of 26 people in each state which is endeavoring to re-establish the true Republic in a peaceful and lawful manner. It does not represent a "threat" from an "extremist" (as is commonly associated with "terrorist" in the media today) group but instead it is a real, legally binding document which is presented by a Grand Jury of regular people which declares that the governor, lieutenant governor, secretary of state, controller and treasurer all must have lawful oaths of office in order operate in their respective positions. The bonds which they all operate under have been effectively seized and noticed to be null and void. The package includes the following; Declaration, Warrants, Orders to the Governors, General orders to the military. It is not a threat, it is a truth that must be complied with or there will be consequences, not of violence, but legal recourse.

There is much to learn and understand about what is contained in the package that was received at the Capitol on Monday. I have included some sources below to help you understand who and what is behind the lock down. Please do the right thing by investigating thoroughly what is happening and do not just listen to one party. Misinformation is rampant in our country. Please do not make yourselves a part of the problem.

A De Jure Grand jury made up of 26 Nevada Republic citizens are committed to re-establishing a De Jure government in your state please investigate the veracity of what they are going to do. It is a news story in progress and there will be more odd things happening in your Capitol...

What is happening is a peaceful effort to restore America to its rightful state. I am sure many in your state will be happy to hear the good news. Be the first to give it to them.

Sincerely,
D Merlin Campbell

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The fact this is becoming so rapid and new information by the hour, this story is becoming so quotidian.

Their intrepid campaign looks rather benign and not so revolutionary. Looks false and staged.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The fact this is becoming so rapid and new information by the hour, this story is becoming so quotidian.

Their intrepid campaign looks rather benign and not so revolutionary. Looks false and staged.

What, in your opinion, SHOULD it look like?

The media is being reactionary, to one of the most important stories in the country at the moment.

I am curious what you would expect to see in order to make you believe this is not some sort of benign and staged hoax?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

Jesus Christ, no need to get hostile. Bloody hell...

To me, something just does not seem right about it. Over the past few months, we've had; violence against politicians, Mayor murdered, militia members arrested and the belligerent attacks on government buildings. Heck, even a capital city was restricted and movement prohibited.

Revolutionary events tend to be non-linear occurrences that escalate into the final product. This seems rather predictable, if you understand my trail of thought.

If you were a significant individual in the Federal government, with influence and authority, would you even allow this group to get to the stage of sending demands to Governors? If the manifesto is online, surely the mail would've been intercepted before reaching it's destination?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Greetings Mississippi

Well one of the RAP Grand Jury members had his wife visited by DHS. They told her she should leave and go to her mothers. DHS asked her to draw a lay out of the home and describe where any an all wepons were located. I spoke to the Grand Jury member just moments ago and so far the feds know its peaceful. However the DHS people never showed ID or gave his wife a business card. I am thinking this may be a black op. i just wanted to post this info here just incase the FEDS try to blame MS Grand Jury members for anything. The RAP is a peaceful plan and it is the Military who will do any actions.

UPDATE: 1500 CST My friend just called me after he spoke with the ATF. They were cuerious why a former Marine would have 20 firearms, his response was typical. " Is it aganst the law to collect firearms? " Everything he owns I have seen and all are legal. I told him if the ATF wants to talk to anyone else give them my Number. All my firearms are legal as well. Any background check they do will show my current security clearances.

The Goal of RAP is clear we want Our Republic back. It will be done peaceful!

Also google has been on fire with negative PR

www.google.com...:1&tbo=u&ei=bzW2S9qgJsWblgfz9fVJ&oi=realtime_result_group_more_results_lin k&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CBwQ5QUwAw

[edit on 2-4-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

all members of ats agree we are supporting a non violent, lawfull redress of greavences not some kind of revolution. the govenment can stay, we just petition them to change some laws that are against the best interest of the people

AS FOR THE GOVENERS
i beleive they are being asked to reswear the oath of office they took when elected and only those who do not swear to uphold the constitution
are in fact in legal violation of their office

this is peiceful legal and requires no violence and no overthrow of anyone

i will only support lawfull non violent actions that lead to legal solutions that change specific laws deamed to be unlawfull or unjust

this thread is very important to the world and we know how "people" like to use three controls one is to demonize and pedal dis info

both things are to be expected from the counter intel guys as this is standard op stuff

REMEMBER ONLY LAWFULL NON VIOLENT ACTIONS IN LAW WILL WORK

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It is coming across as a very calm and measured movement. This is what makes it so unbelieveably powerful.

I really don't think there would be a better way to do it.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The note, dated Monday, said the letters told the governors to vacate their posts within three days.

As of Wednesday, more than 30 governors had received letters saying if they don't leave office within three days they will be removed, according to an internal intelligence note by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security.

Either which way, it's been about 72 hours now, right? What happens next? Was it just an empty threat and nothing will happen, or is this "April 19th" thing the peaceful removal of the governors? I would think that "72 hours" is precise and it would happen immediately after.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Agreed.

It is a deadline and it is coming to pass. If it is true, then we can expect a move to occur tomorrow (protests or "removal" from office)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join