It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution - Overdue and Underway?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
So, about a month ago I watched a fairly decent documentary, that was completely free of charge, which makes it interesting.

I found the link here on ATS, and it was a interview of a Chaplain who worked on the Alaskan Oil Pipelines.

According to him he was tied in very close with the "ruling elite" after this job, and they told him some interesting stuff. Maybe someone remembers the link to the documentary, and can post it here.

So far, what he's been talking about is starting to come true at an alarming rate.

Patriots, true patriots, constitutional patriots are no longer hiding underneath the woodworks, in fact, quite the contrary.

It's becoming apparent to me that a revolution is already underway.

I'm more than certain that the next year is going to be no less than extremely eventful, in fact, without doubt.

I'd like to warn all the members on here. If you're not a survivalist, if you've never camped and you don't know how to survive without money or gasoline -- Learn how.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
I'd like to warn all the members on here. If you're not a survivalist, if you've never camped and you don't know how to survive without money or gasoline -- Learn how.

never were there more true words spoken
S&F 4 U

We're gonna have to learn to do a lot of things
all over again, but it's gonna be a change for
the better

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'd thank you for the compliment, but unfortunately this is something that isn't to be taken lightly in my opinion.

Unfortunately I do believe we will witness the end of many things we are used to, and we will witness it day by day through this site, until one day this site might not be available for some time.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Can you attempt to find this video? Can you tell us more about what that guy mentioned? Both past/now/future?

Right or wrong, I'm a person to take everything into consideration.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Managed to find it.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I agree that something is afoot but perhaps it would be wise to call it a move for "restoration" rather than a "revolution". In the war for hearts and minds words carry great power. Revolution is a scary word for some and I feel that since the movement is towards reinstituting Constitutional principles that Restoration is really a more correct and less scary term.

I believe it was a three-part series by Lindsay Williams you were refering to from the Prophecy Club posted by Melissa (?).

looks like you found it!

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Asktheanimals]

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Politically speaking, words have lost their hold and bearing on the future of America, so be it revolution or restoration, it's not coming lightly, as much as I wish it would.

When you get 13-20 million Americans that don't get their unemployment check anymore and can't find jobs, along with the infinite corruption and depression, it's not going to be a peaceful change.

There must be action taken, and that action will be taken by those inside the government more so than us left on the outside, because as many evil there are in this world there is more with a good head on the shoulders, I'd like to believe....although that may not be true, I will pray it is.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Im hoping some Government is sitting on some classified energy source taht there hiding untill they make as much as they can off oil. Or that we crack nuclear fission.

The second is more likeley i think. Otherwise the world will have to go nuclear. Ive seen a few programmes about this One called peak oil which was the best. You'll find it on the truth channel on justintv. I tried to link but it would'nt let me for some reason.

Anyway your right we are going to have to completely change the way we live. People dont realize how many consumer products are made with oil. What the total collapse of transport systems would do. How the monetary systems of nearly every country would collapse because they use oil as there bench mark.

Its going to get nasty and it will call on everyone to pull together to get through it. We will survive though. Hopefuly it will be the kick up the ass we needed to start respecting nature and what she gives us.

Ive rambled on enough now so thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Peak oil is just the tip of the ice berg.

The whole world is controlled and manipulated by a corrupt entity, and it is going to come to a screeching halt, regardless of what energy sources we may or may not have.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Screw the revolution. Bring on the apocalypse!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Now your moving in to illuminati territory. Theres going to be a few les rich people at the bildeberger meetings when all this go's down. Whats the point in being rich when money is worth nothing.

Im sure they've got a plan. Mass extermination deffinately looks on the cards with all these "secret underground bunkers" they're building.

Which ever way they try. They can only defeat us if we fear them. Whether i live or die is not important really. I beleive i'll go on forver anyway.

I feel sorry for those who are yet to be born.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Think beyond the box, money is nothing to them, it's about their power, and their power lies in whatever ties they have within the world...

They will fear us, and whether or not we like the new world order, it will not succeed.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

For them money is power. They're nothing without it. They have no connections without it. Thats how i know they've got something up there sleaves.

They're already making preperations to bring about new instruments of control. One's that dont require money at all.

Desperation will make a man do crazy things. I think they'll keep us in check by controlling those things that we'll relly on in the future. Things that they make sure we get hooked on.

That will be there new power and that will be there new money. Poisoning the populouse then waving the cure in our faces.

How much would you do to survive. Personaly id rather die.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I would say it is underway, judging by the people running for office that are a shoe in, and they know this - that is why they are rushing through the legislation that is well null and void as it violates just about every thing America use to stand for. and then we have U.S.S. Liberty, 911.
JFK. U.S.S. Maine. OK City and gulf of tonkin etc, how many people have these hidden hand government folks killed over the years. I think we need a polygraph examination once every two years or so as a requirement to be employed by the government. I bet fraud - waste - theift ... would go to near zero... as it is, we lose 80% through graft and the like ilk.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

top topics

join