It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polar Openings - Hole in the North Pole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This is only my second thread here on ATS, hope it's alright! But hey, I heard about this a while ago and couldn't post anything yet since I was below the 20 reply mark. I thought it was very interesting though and really couldn't decide whether to believe it. Upon further "research" I discovered there really might be a hole in our North Pole at least from what I derive from certain articles.

www.ourhollowearth.com...

There are also a few youtube clips explaining the phenomenon but you can't always believe what you see on youtube or even the entire web for that matter. Anyone else have any information on this? I decided not to post the links to youtube but I only searched "hole in North Pole".

In the youtube video I watched it showed a pilot explaining his conversation with another pilot who said about he'd known about the hole in the Arctic for quite some time and not to fly near it...Seems like an interesting topic and my search for a thread on ATS revealed no one had posted on it yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
According to the Lacerta Files, there is no hollow Earth. Hmm, who should I believe...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
So these Lacerta Files. Are they real? I try to keep totally open minded on anything but things like this always boggle my mind. I want to believe it yet my origins tell me just to shut up and keep moving...What do you honestly believe?

Also, like I said, I've been hearing about the Hollow Earth for a little while now. Another story I've heard was about nature spirits living in the Hollow Earth such as Faeries and Dwarfs if you believe in them.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Nassim Haramein based on his research into physics and infinite space defined in finite space says that in every thing is a miniture black hole. Also he predicted using his model that blackholes would be found in the center of galaxies and sure enough hubble found them. It was news to science at the time but he had already known. He also states that there are blackholes in the middle of planets and that its entirely possible we have a hollow earth. I don't know about the civilization in the middle but its entirely possible. I will always keep an open mind to theories.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Not to be a jerk- but will the hollow earth people PLEASE explain Magma, eruptions, and the like?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Fascinating...anything is possible!

Read this from the link in this post and further browsed the accounts of Olaf Jansens expeditious adventures to the inner realms of Earth.

Very Imaginative ~ Thanks for the post

"In his book, Olaf explained where the ice comes from that fills the Transpolar Drift current, when he wrote, "...about three-fourths of the 'inner' surface of the earth is land and about one-fourth water. There are numerous rivers of tremendous size, some flowing in a northerly direction and others southerly. Some of these rivers are thirty miles in width, and it is out of these vast waterways, at the extreme northern and southern parts of the 'inside' surface of the earth, in regions where low temperatures are experienced that fresh water icebergs are formed. They are then pushed out to sea like huge tongues of ice, by the abnormal freshets of turbulent waters that twice every year, sweep everything before them." (THE SMOKY GOD, pp. 122, 123)"

Olaf Jansen - A Voyage to the Inner World

∞LOVE∞

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Sorry to be a party pooper but hollow earth has been done to death here on ats, try doing a search.

A couple to start you off

www.abovetopsecret.com

www.abovetopsecret.com

[edit on 31/3/2010 by PennyQ]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by philosearcher
I discovered there really might be a hole in our North Pole at least from what I derive from certain articles.

Since the entire north pole area is covered with water, if there was a hole, then the entire hollow earth would quickly flood with sea water.

It is just impossible.

You may even have heard of nuclear submarines travelling UNDER the north pole. That has been done many times.

Sorry, but an underwater access hole to the supposed inner hollow earth is just plain silly.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
First of all, welcome to this discussion forum and congratulations on having an open enough mind to ponder even the theories which may seem "out there." For it takes courage. Heck, I remember a time when it was considered "out there" to believe in a Round Earth. And while I admit that, after actually reading up a bit more on hollow earth, to me it`s inconclusive and somewhat unlikely, we must keep an open mind until we KNOW FOR SURE. Because by now we should know better than to make assumptions.
And although this topic has undoubtedly reached this forum before, as new members come in it can be good to bring up some of these older topics both for their benefit, and to see if any new developments have been made. And as for the inner earth flooding with water... I`m not even going to say anything except that, just because I don`t particularly believe in Hollow Earth, there are quite a few who do and believe me they are not so foolish as to believe that the water magically stays there. Do some research, the theory is actually a lot more thought out than you probably believe. It`s enough to put me on the fence, but then I`ve really looked into it. Haven`t made any of my own calculations or anything just spent a good half a day reading about it. A few other things that made sense about it was the many sightings of ufos going underwater/underground, so they could have a habitat down there. Perfect hiding place for a race with the technology to do so comfortably. The diary of Admiral Byrd. And of course Olaf Stephenson. I believe this subject merits more research and if you look into the efforts to plan the current Hollow Earth Expedition, it seems that the first expedition leader was all the sudden, out of nowhere stricken with a severe case of...multiple brain tumors?! Yep, he died a few months after he got the news, poor chap... Wonder how the current Expedition is going? I`m on my phone but you can search for "hollow earth expedition" or "Inner Earth Expedition 2010" or something. If it`s not true then it shouldn`t be a big deal to let them go look. I`ve even heard of the Illuminati interfering with their efforts but hey who knows for sure. Pretty interestingu actually readgh. I swear there was auring my readinll made sense at with all my hea

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Of course there many cave systems, natural tunnels etc in the earth ... some of these are quite extensive but in the scheme of things not very deep (2.5km's). The deeper ones are usually found in mountains or uplifted land where there is quite a bit of limestone.

Have you ever been down a mine shaft? South Africa has quite a few mines and I have had the experience of descending a fair number of deep mines in the Free State and Gauteng.

2 km's down - it is hot and requires air-conditioning! Deeper than that and it starts to get inhospitable.

Here are some figures:
(South Africa) Gold Fields mine - 2.5 miles deep (4km's)

The ambitious new mining projects are "ultra-deep" mines with shafts that are deeper than 2.2 miles (3.5 kilometers) in the ground, where temperatures rise well over a hundred degrees Fahrenheit (55 degrees Celsius) and rock shatters like glass.

Link

A Hollow earth? I am sure there are deep caverns that exist all over ... however, they are not hospitable.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
There has to be a hole.
That is where you stick your pole.
The stories are not literal. They are sexual.

[I'm getting nice with the blah blah blah.]

You know the ''earth'' is the mother, and some god's children spring forth from his head, little you is just chilling in the darkness on the water in the womb, etc.
All these stories that sound crazy are crazy, but they have information hidden within the crazy.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
To be honest the moment I hear the words "Lacerta Files" my brain shut right off. I hope everyone knows what the Lacerta Files are before you give credit to them. You know the conversation with the reptilian alien (that is not really an alien but an ancient species that lives in a massive cave system under the earth) that can appear in any form they see fit by manipulating our minds to think we are seeing a human.

You know that kind of Jazz....

Personally I say it is a Galaxy Load of Bull#^$&

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I spent 3 months there flying around in c-130s. If there is a giant hole there the Marine Corpse couldn't find it.
Not to say that it couldn't be under a sheet of ice. But i really doubt it.

top topics

join