It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia is going to nuclear bomb Canada!?; A dream i had.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ok, first off, id like to say this is my first thread, so don't blame me if i make a mistake.

I say this now, my dream had some weird/flawed logic in it, which i will get to later.

First i will tell the story, then i will reflect on it.

Ok, so my dream first started off when i was outside in my gym class playing football.
All of a sudden, a Russian fighter jet (a Su or Tu- something) was preparing to drop a nuclear missile. I know Fighters dont drop missiles of the size it did, but ill get back to this. I noticed the jet was hovering (flawed logic), it appeared to by trying hard to drop it on the old folks home, which is right across the field from my school. As soon as i seen this, i started running towards my school as fast as i can, everyone followed. I ended up jumping through a window because i was so desperate to get some cover inside.

I knew that my only chance of survival was to get out of town as fast as i could. I ended up stealing a yellow mustang, and driving out of town as fast as i could. Im not sure if i survived or not, as the dream ended as soon as the shockwave engulfed the back of my mustang.

I was actually truly scared after waking up from this dream, it was almost as scary as the time aliens were in my house (yes this actually happened)

A couple days later, i had another dream, it appeared to be a precursor to this event. It started with jack layton on his computer reading a conspiracy website! (it was not ATS; the reflection of light on his face was too bright to be this site) He found out what The real reason for evil Russias reason to go to Another war with Georgia, in which, in this war, Georgia is COMPLETELY innocent. Since Layton has a heart, he felt sympathy for Georgia, and decided to literally give them all of Canadas military technology, only for the price that they fight on canadas side OPPOSING a NWO! Georgia obviously agrees. Russia finds out about this, and decides to bomb Canada. Then Canada joins the war, and we invade Each other, except russia has Canada completely surrounded by their Navy. (absolutly NO help from the US)

Thats all there is to the 2nd dream.

Reflection

I did happen to notice the missile was a very large one, even longer than the large plane, which leads me to believe this was at least 20MT. They also spent a few minutes trying to get into the perfect position against the old folks home, which leads me to believe they are targeting the old, and weak, or the view canada as weak, and timid.

Since the jet dropped a missile that is reserved for silos, which leads me to believe they will play a dirty little radar evasion trick which is simple: load the missile into a cargo plane (it was an antonov in my dream, auto pilot is towards my town, no pilot, and blow up the plane with the bomb, we will never know what hit us, who is going to suspect a cargo plane to bomb somebody?)

I feel they were targeting my small town of 1800 with such a big weapon to show they are not afraid, and will go to great lengths to win. My town is not big, but it is an important intersection in going to Alaska, Edmonton, high prairie. I live in Valleyview, Alberta. Im not sure if they will bomb my town, specifically, or just a similar town.

The Fact that layton was able to give Georgia technology leads me to believe that both Canada, and Georgia will be under new leadership. Now that they seem to oppose a NWO, which seems ludicrous in zoinist USA eyes, might explain why there is no help from the US, im not sure how USA found out about The opposition though.

I feel it is russia who will do this since 2 names kept popping up in my head: Sikorsky, and Antonov. They both sound like russian names, but they are both founded by Ukrainians. The russian fighter seems to hint at it, too.

next post.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Now, most of my dreams dont seem to come true, hopefully this one is no different. This was a very odd dream, since usually i do not dream about such things.

Your versions of why/what you think might happen is very appreciated.

Thanks for your time

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I think you can rest easy 'cause we won't let this happen to our northerly neighbor, regardless of who's running the evil Zionist US

That's a vivid memory though, I remember maybe 5% of my dreams...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
US no help, must be because of our new alliance with Russia that is begining in S Korea...

Not!

Dreams are fun!

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Xcouncil=wisdom]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Lol, Russia bombing Canada.

This is plausible but very stupid if you ask me.(Not saying you're stupid, just Russia bombing Canada)

Canada has many allies, and if Russian bombs Canada they can rest assured that Canada will have allies back it up. It would start a world war, unless of course we were already at war. Than it would make perfect sense.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Being the closest Candian City to Europe/Russia....I hope you're wrong lol. Nuclear war would be sommmmmmme stupid to go through.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hmm...it appears nobody cares about my thread

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Canada has many allies, and if Russian bombs Canada they can rest assured that Canada will have allies back it up. It would start a world war, unless of course we were already at war. Than it would make perfect sense.

I think you failed to remember that in my dream, Russia was already at war with Georgia

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There are many, and I mean many, prophecies from modern western prophets, going back to the 60's and 70's until very recently that have a large invasion coming through Canada, to the US.

In most of those it is very shock attack and tanks are rolling into the USA before they really realise what happening then WW3 breaks out.

I hope of course you are wrong, dreams are usually just that, but I KNOW from personal experience that sometimes they are precognitive.

I should imagine if you are right, and the vein of many of the previous such dreams and visions, would be more likely the USA nuking Canada to stop such an invasion rather than Russia doing it.

Elf

[edit on 31-3-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

In most of those it is very shock attack and tanks are rolling into the USA before they really realise what happening then WW3 breaks out.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by MischeviousElf]

I have a feeling that if anything does happen, it will be russia invading from the north poles islands, since they are no where near as guarded as the rest of the country.

I also think that canada might just stay out of this all together, and let russia come through canada to the USA to avoid conflict, so that might be a reason for the US to Bomb canada.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Ok, if anyone wants to know, ive pinpointed the aircraft what dropped the missile. Im *absolutly* Its a Su-25.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You know Canada has nukes as well right? This would cause a massive retaliation that I would never wish upon this world. Let's hope for everyone's sake that your dream was just that, a dream.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Why be so critical of a dream ???

" Russia was at war with georgia"

" I have pinpointed which plane it was"

" I was wearing my favorite tight leather pants"

.. and all that stuff about the motivations for the bombing, and the reasoning behind this or that. Do you really think they would be targeting old people in a war ??

it's just a dream kid !!

Why does every 14 year old kid or emo girl feel that THEIR dream holds significance and should be posted for everyone to see and translate.

Their dreams ! .... we all have them.

A few weeks ago I had a dream that GSP ( George St. Pierre) fell in love with me, paid for me to have a sex change, and married me.

It was very, very vivid. but hey, I don't run around affraid that GSP is going to rape me.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by joeroxor

Well, from what ive read, canada went officially nuclear free in 1984.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Well, first im 15, and anti-emo.
Im not sure we understand eachither here. This wasnt just another dream, this actually felt real. I dont go telling everyone about my dreams where i am a millionaire rockstar cowboy astronaut from space, i know those are just dreams. If you were me, wou would of been able to tell the dffererence. This is the only dream that has been significant.

I loled at the tight leather pants thing.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ive had dream's as vivid as this where you remember everything and sometimes nothing, it is not uncommon, you can be this critical of dreams, even down to the make of a vehicle!

Hope your not right kid ^^!, dream's are always a laugh though, ive had nuke dream's before, #ing intense lol, then you wake up and it's like, Daaaaaaawwwww thank # for that!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Just because it's in a dream doesn't mean it will happen

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

i know this is unrelated. but i would like to hear about the "aliens in your house" incident(if it is that)
perhaps you could post that here, or post a new thread. or if neither of those suit you, you could send me a u2u

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

Dont worry, someone else asked me to elaborate, iand i will probably this weekend

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is kinda scary to me, but today, i had a dream where something 'dropped' on me, and severely burned me. That something also created a lot of light. it was a lantern. Atomic bombs severely burn, and create alot of light! Another Sign?

I think if it does happen, it will probably be tomorroe, since there was lots of people all over the place, and my track meet is tomorrow! perfect time for lots of people!

A couple days ago, in real life, not a dream, i seen the Yellow mustang i ended up stealing! This might seem stupid since lots of people see those, but like i said, my town is small enough that you can tell of someone got a new car recently.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Senz20]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join