It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia is going to nuclear bomb Canada!?; A dream i had.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
your 15 to? cool i dont feel so alone among these old people now (no offense) anyway are you 100.10% sure that its foreal? Ill admit, kinda vivid for a dream,but lets all hope its not foreal.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Well, first im 15, and anti-emo.
Im not sure we understand eachither here. This wasnt just another dream, this actually felt real. I dont go telling everyone about my dreams where i am a millionaire rockstar cowboy astronaut from space, i know those are just dreams. If you were me, wou would of been able to tell the dffererence. This is the only dream that has been significant.

I loled at the tight leather pants thing.

lol...i remember i dream that i had....it involve those blond twins girl that i was going to school with...lol...it was so vivid..that you can imagin the rest

sometime we are in a semi state of sleep...a semi consious state that let your mind and body confuse...so that it...no nuke...no conspiraty

you just had a teenage moment

next time try to dream about girls......trust me less scary

[edit on 12-5-2010 by hornyana_jones]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20
Ok, first off, id like to say this is my first thread, so don't blame me if i make a mistake.

I say this now, my dream had some weird/flawed logic in it, which i will get to later.

First i will tell the story, then i will reflect on it.

Ok, so my dream first started off when i was outside in my gym class playing football.
All of a sudden, a Russian fighter jet (a Su or Tu- something) was preparing to drop a nuclear missile. I know Fighters dont drop missiles of the size it did, but ill get back to this. I noticed the jet was hovering (flawed logic), it appeared to by trying hard to drop it on the old folks home, which is right across the field from my school. As soon as i seen this, i started running towards my school as fast as i can, everyone followed. I ended up jumping through a window because i was so desperate to get some cover inside.

I knew that my only chance of survival was to get out of town as fast as i could. I ended up stealing a yellow mustang, and driving out of town as fast as i could. Im not sure if i survived or not, as the dream ended as soon as the shockwave engulfed the back of my mustang.

I was actually truly scared after waking up from this dream, it was almost as scary as the time aliens were in my house (yes this actually happened)

A couple days later, i had another dream, it appeared to be a precursor to this event. It started with jack layton on his computer reading a conspiracy website! (it was not ATS; the reflection of light on his face was too bright to be this site) He found out what The real reason for evil Russias reason to go to Another war with Georgia, in which, in this war, Georgia is COMPLETELY innocent. Since Layton has a heart, he felt sympathy for Georgia, and decided to literally give them all of Canadas military technology, only for the price that they fight on canadas side OPPOSING a NWO! Georgia obviously agrees. Russia finds out about this, and decides to bomb Canada. Then Canada joins the war, and we invade Each other, except russia has Canada completely surrounded by their Navy. (absolutly NO help from the US)

Thats all there is to the 2nd dream.

Reflection

I did happen to notice the missile was a very large one, even longer than the large plane, which leads me to believe this was at least 20MT. They also spent a few minutes trying to get into the perfect position against the old folks home, which leads me to believe they are targeting the old, and weak, or the view canada as weak, and timid.

Since the jet dropped a missile that is reserved for silos, which leads me to believe they will play a dirty little radar evasion trick which is simple: load the missile into a cargo plane (it was an antonov in my dream, auto pilot is towards my town, no pilot, and blow up the plane with the bomb, we will never know what hit us, who is going to suspect a cargo plane to bomb somebody?)

I feel they were targeting my small town of 1800 with such a big weapon to show they are not afraid, and will go to great lengths to win. My town is not big, but it is an important intersection in going to Alaska, Edmonton, high prairie. I live in Valleyview, Alberta. Im not sure if they will bomb my town, specifically, or just a similar town.

well it would make sense to brake down transporation routes.
can even be seen as a merciful precursor to further violence.
since they see themselves as so superior,
they figure such a disruption would have us
begging on our knees for forgiveness.

Canada doesn't have any nuclear arms officially.
Could also be trying to distract locals with war abroad,
war with a "little country with a lot of land",
seemingly like a plausible "easy kill".

this is a post USA dominant world most likely.
Russia will feel it's mortal enemy,
or 'world police officer' has gone,
so it can take countries uncontested.

The Fact that layton was able to give Georgia technology leads me to believe that both Canada, and Georgia will be under new leadership. Now that they seem to oppose a NWO, which seems ludicrous in zoinist USA eyes, might explain why there is no help from the US, im not sure how USA found out about The opposition though.

really USA is going down,
the economy, education, and military are broken.
the american economies main export is currency,
which is rapidly losing favour among other nations,
which see almost nothing "made in USA".
other than some questionably poisonous food.
education system is making people into zombies.
and the military has vocabulary consisting of profanity.

I feel it is russia who will do this since 2 names kept popping up in my head: Sikorsky, and Antonov. They both sound like russian names, but they are both founded by Ukrainians. The russian fighter seems to hint at it, too.

well those might be Ukranian aerospace companies now,
but at the time of their founding it was the Soviet Union.
and have made some of the largest airplanes ever.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chaseninja

Yeah, im super sure its for real. It might not be my town, but i think it will happen somewhere in canada.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Even if this does happen, and even if I die in a nuclear fireball all I can say is;

If I die because we as a nation decide to oppose the NWO, then I die happy.

I hope we have that much spine when the chips are down.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I was searching for an appropriate thread to post this.

When D. Medvedev was Russia's president I had a dream in which he was wandering around outside of the United Russia party.

Some months ago Medvedev stepped to the side and permitted Putin to retake the Russian presidency without having to face any meaningful competition. Since that time Medvedev has become the leader of the ruling United Russia party.

In the dream, because he had no place, and was outside United Russia, another party comes to him with a request that Medvedev serve at their head. (I've stated which party it was before, that detail is not the purpose of this post.)

All I wish is for it to become verifiable that if the dream happened to be true I understand absolutely that Medvedev gets ousted from the leading position of the party he currently heads. I also believe that if the dream had any meaningful purpose, the purpose of the dream would be to reveal that Medvedev sits atop this other party, otherwise why dream about an offer that is rejected.

These days, I post only what I feel is necessary in this period of uncertainty.

BTW, Jack Layton died.

edit on 31-7-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Russia would not bomb Canada as the US has made it very clear , from way back in the 60's , that any attack on Canada would be treated the same as if it was the US that was attacked .

Not to mention NATO .

No , if Russia really wanted to bomb someone they would want the bomb to count for more than some bad PR.

Besides if Canada was nuked then Canada might actually get the chance to use some of the nukes that the US gave to them years ago .

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Putin bombing Canada .. for what reason

it doesnt make any sense

but maybe someone will do nuke Canada for a false flag
and then accuse Russia

that make more sense

Max TO : Canada have nukes ?????
i dont believe that
edit on 7/31/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yep , the US has stationed nukes in Canada for some time . There was a thread on ATS just over a year ago I believe ?? That talked about this very issue .

I will see if I can find a link to post

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ok , this is not " the link " but it's an interesting link none the less

en.wikipedia.org...

This report states that Canada stopped holding ( nice way of putting it to keep the matter on the hush hush ) nukes for the US in 84 . But other reports still have good old Canada holding onto nukes for there good pal , the US of A.

I think Canada likes to be under rated and over looked , it is there plan for world domination after all

( insert evil laugh here )

edit on 31-7-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
We have high grade uranium, and good scientists. That'll do.

That said, Russia likes us.
Maybe not "allies", but we're still friendly with each other. Comrades.
I doubt that they would bomb us.

At least, I hope they wouldn't.....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I'm guessing anybody who "prophesies" that any army of tanks big enough to invade America through Canada, and could manage this without being detected, has never been to Canada.
Between Brandon, Manitoba and Lethbridge Alberta, you couldn't hide a tree.
There's an old Canadian joke that goes: a Saskatchewan farmer's dog ran away, and he watched it go for 3 days...
Everywhere else is either bog, mountain, or lakes.
Seriously, it would take a tank at least a month to travel from arctic circle to the us border, provided it could handle the terrain.
As far as invading us, if everybody dispersed into the wilderness, there would be no way to find us, let alone conquer us...Canada is a big empty place with very few people, and a harsh climate.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
hi all.

I hear the critics now...."just the dream rumblings of a young man who ate too too much pizza the night before.
lots of personal coloration in even Visionary dreams. the "Trick" would be to be able to separate the Given Material from the personal colorations! A Message is Given, but this message has to be filtered through personal images, thus colored by them.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE with this "how *could* this reality even have a chance to happen", dream!

here is my own dream of Russia and Canada having a war, WW III, in fact!
==================

[october 21-10] [the near-date that I dreamed this.]
on this dirt road i saw some commotion of people off to my right down near the water. then i heard a siren! here comes a modern fire truck, but in orange color. a truck so modern that it might have been bought yesterday! it came and turned down to the water and i heard "english" saying that there was no boat sunk after all, false alarm.

i walked further. up ahead though was a black column of smoke and soon this column was 400 feet high and very very black! not good!
i walked quickly. i then ran fast. i wanted to see what this was before i ran out of spiritual energy and woke up.
i was on a train too, going relentlessly towards this black column of smoke and probably it was ten to 20 miles away! at a train stop several english people got off and one of them told me to get off with them and they did not want to see this smoke thing, "last chance to stop WW III", they said. i remained on the train

i went alone on train and got off at the smoke location to see i was in a city,. ... ahead was a complex of buildings. many many of them. there was a dwindling column of the smoke. someone near the first building
told me that this place is a prestigious famous , University!
[think "Oxford" or Cambridge"!]
i entered. i went to the main student center. i was told that there was a major major conflict amongst some people with other people over ????
this caused the fire. i saw little or no damage, probably a demonstration fire like of people burning a pile of tires in the courtyard.

then i saw two ladies attacking each other with long knives like swords!
slash...slash..in great anger. deep cuts but no blood, of course...spirit bodies! then both of them fell down unconscious!

lots of commotion here. i never found out what the fuss was about or who won.
i began to leave and at the exit i saw more activity. seems that there was a television-type of news conference over this disturbance and they were getting a podium set up for a speaker to give a talk about it. i got closer and some men in black suits came over to check me out. they told me to move over a bit for "good looking to the camera reasons, but that i could stay and be a part of the audience that was behind the camera". i moved a bit, they left. i could not hear or recall much, but that i heard....

"WW III will begin in Montreal"
[Montreal, Canada?!]

i wake up.

=========================

a week later another dream where the conflict was between "montreal canada and montreal russia.
===============

Later, people, as in my dreams Canada symbolizes the high spirit worlds that are "above" America, where I live, I see that the highest part of this heaven is called "Mount Royal"
[Mont Royal = Montreal]

interpretation: WW III will begin in heaven and then spread down to the earth plane unless stopped somehow.
Canada = the high mind without Christ within.
Russia = "the christ is among us all, here on earth, even in the midst of our sufferings"!

thus the war, if appearing here, probably will occur in another part of the world. basically it will be a war just like the Bible warns, the war between good and evil, in the last Days!

freestone

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I believe my dreams and predictions about Russia have irritated the Russian President!!

(and possibly influenced his decision to step aside!!).

For 2.5 years on ATS and elsewhere I had forecasted that Medvedev would launch a war in Kosovo before the elections in order to win the elections against Putin.

I forecasted that Medvedev would strike Kosovo on October 20th, 2011:

1. posted July 23, 2011 - "The moment with the richest propaganda value for Medvedev and the Russians in regards to the Kosovo war is in the second half of October."

2. posted Aug 11, 2011 - "...the Russian "reaction" against Kosovo to begin on October 20th....that Medvedev would send Russian troops to attack on October 20th."

On September 26, 2011, weeks after I made the October 20/2011 predictions, I became suddenly aware that Putin seemed to have encountered my internet predictions for October 20th, and actually took them seriously!

How so? By having his team announce that Putin would visit Serbia on October 22nd, 2011.

(see: www.b92.net... )

The Logic was obvious. If Medvedev was about to visit Serbia and bomb Kosovo fulfilling my prediction on October 20, Putin would certainly need to position himself to siphon off as much of the credit for the bombing that he could, by landing in Serbia soon after the war started thereby soaking up in the credit. Since Putin's visit to Serbia was announced a month before, people would have believed that Putin the puppet master was well aware and even planned the war that Medvedev launched. Very simple, logical and obvious move.

If Putin himself was taking the October 20 risk seriously, how could I not take them even more seriously than before.

Since the bombing did not happen on October 20, Putin did not feel obliged to travel to Serbia on October 22 as announced.

Undoubtedly if Putin became aware of my October 20 prediction, he would have confronted Medvedev about that one fool making the October 20 prediction and the election predictions on the internet about them.

Realizing this, perhaps my predictions became a big factor in the cancellation of the Kosovo war at that time....believe it or not

(If Medvedev had even one superstitious bone in his body, I provided enough reason for Medvedev to be weary of the consequences of such actions, (ie: the eerie similarity between the appearances of Nicholas II and Medvedev, and between the names Putin and rasPutin, the connection between rasPutin Nicholas II and the war, etc.)

Later on, after the issues between the Putin and Medvedev tandem were settled, and the Russian President chose to step aside for Putin's return rather than breakup the tandem....

....Medvedev seemed to indirectly indicate his awareness of my "predictions" and made a crack, just before he stepped aside for Putin.

In his final interview as President( www.themoscowtimes.com... ), a mere eleven days before he stepped aside, Medvedev oddly made a mention of Baba Vanga and Nostradamus type predictions.

It was as if Nostradamus and Baba Vanga type predictions had burdened his thoughts at that juncture (when he had to step down) and in his final interview he needed to say something publicly in a veiled manner aimed at the annoying people "pretending to be Nostradamus" that had made insane predictions about him, THAT HE PROVED WRONG!!! (seemingly) and so he took a swipe at such people making such predictions.

Medvedev said: "he is not Vanga or Nostradamus to make such predictions. He should focus on his future career, that would be a more productive pursuit."

For me, beyond context, it's really all in the timing. Not a word by Medvedev publicly of this kind (never mentioned the likes of Nostradamus or Baba Vanga before) until the very end of his term...which so happened to coincide with the time relevant to my predictions about him.

As far as I know, no one else has been making even close to the kind of predictions about his political life, especially in relation to those Russian elections (already past), as I did, and I did it for a prolonged period (since 2009).

Some of the "predictions" I wrote, were such things as "mark my words, Medvedev will not step down" and that the consequence of Medvedev's failure to step down would cause "a chain reaction that eventually brings about a global holocaust while heaven and hell watch. "I wrote that Medvedev's fate would be similiar as that of the last Czar. I wrote repeatedly that Medvedev would bomb Kosovo before elections, and other things that could have irritated Medvedev if he eventually discovered my posts after he just so happened in his mind to fashion a plan to attack Kosovo in order to win the March 4, 2012 elections.

If I were him reading my posts, I would have been annoyed by that idiot Canadian guy making all those ominous predictions about him

continues.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Maybe the Russians have a computer glitch and their bombs are going to go way north by mistake. Sounds like something our government would do.
They say they have the best hackers in the world.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I live in Vancouver.

I've had 2 separate dreams related to this idea.
They weren't defined as Russians in the dream but it could be possible.

1 was about a nuke going off in New West (Metro Vancouver)
the other was about a full scale invasion, tanks, jets, infantry, snipers, the works, detailed deep dream where I died in my high school with the first wave resistance lol

in both dreams I died, and those are the only dreams where i've actually died now that I think about it.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
continued

Of course Medvedev considered/thought about remaining President for the second term (very fair thing to want, who wouldn't think such thoughts in such a situation), and I could see in his facial expression in the video's that it wasn't an ego-less situation when he announced he would step down. So imagine if he is thinking about breaking the tandem, and suddenly it is brought to his attention that some fool on the internet is making all kinds of disconcerting prophecy based predictions about the the consequences of the very course of action that had recently occupied his thoughts.

Wouldn't there be an element of superstitious discomfort, and then when he finally proves the predictions wrong, wouldn't there be a tempting moment to publicly rebuke (even if needs be veiled rebuke) the lowly idiotic fool that made the ghastly predictions but somehow influentially impacted the situation regarding the President's of Russia?

Thus I am fully compelled to perceive his Nostradamus Baba Vanga remarks as a veiled swipe at my seemingly failed predictions about him.

To the rest of the world his comments were directed at Alexei Kudrin, but I am convinced the words were directed at me.

in his final interview as President, Medvedev's words about Nostradamus and Baba Vanga predictions were (April 26, 2011): "he is not Vanga or Nostradamus to make such predictions. He should focus on his future career, that would be a more productive pursuit."
test.actualcomment.ru...
www.gazeta.ru...
www.yuga.ru...
www.itar-tass.com...
edit on 8-10-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

In my dream midway through her alliance with the US, Russia breaks off. China at this point appears to be the leading power. The lines are blurry when trying to determine which great leading power is backing the Middle East and which one is backing Isreal because they switch. What I saw is Russia bombing the US and it is close enough to the Canadian border to cause destruction.

Their target is not Canada but rather the US. Unfortunately Canada is affected as well because we are close to the border of the US. The bomb hits close to the East Coast close to Ontario/Winnipeg (Manitoba) border. It is more vestiges of the fall out that I saw in my dream and not the actual hit that affected Canada.

This probably doesn't make you feel better but the truth is..........................something like this is inevitable. The world is truly hurling its way towards that WWIII horizon and true alliances are a myth............everyone will act according to their own personal agendas to win and change alliances when they see certain world powers gaining the advantage.

What I saw with regards to the West Coast is the US taking over our borders. Their military invaded our cities and issued in martial law. They took over everything with their military vehicles and soldiers before the bomb hit.

Alliances are an illusion in politics and domination. It's all about who has the advantage.......the enemy of your enemy is your friend in the end.
edit on 8-10-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

If anything, there's more of a chance that u.s.a would bomb
Canada then blame it on Russia and Iran in a false-flag op.
You cant's trust those americans

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join