It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video, Keep your eye on that building

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Video of hard hat workers coming out of the safety zone for building 7.

www.youtube.com...

Who are these workers and why are they inside a safety zone that waas cleared of firemen?

They are also stating about the building is comming down, it is going to explode.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Fascinating! Thanks REMISNE

I had never seen that vid. I think it's interesting to note that twice it was said "that building is about to blow up". Not "come down" (which was said 1 time), but blow(n) up.

That is hard to argue with. Just need a time reference when that vid was taken.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
That is hard to argue with. Just need a time reference when that vid was taken.

Well it seems they are comming out of the safety zone that was cleared of firemen at least 3 hours before the building came down by Chief Nigro and backed up by Chief Hayden.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

True. But if you look at the captions below the video you notice they're talking about memorial services. So CNN is showing that 1,2 or so years later. The arguments that the debunkers will give you is that the video and audio can not be synchronized. Don't get me wrong, I find it a very intriguing vid, but what would be even better would be if we had the original CNN footage.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

"it's about to blow up"

countdown witness

[edit on 28-3-2010 by conar]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I am still waiting for someone to help come up with evidence of who the hard hat workers are and why they are in the safety zone that was supposed to have been cleared at least 3 hours before the building was brought down.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Well it seems they are comming out of the safety zone that was cleared of firemen at least 3 hours before the building came down by Chief Nigro and backed up by Chief Hayden.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

3 Hours?

Collapse zone around WTC 7 was established at approximately 3PM

Even then took lot of time to clear area

William Ryan -- Fire Lieutenant (F.D.N.Y.)

Then we found out, I guess around 3:00 o'clock, that they thought 7 was going to collapse. So, of course, we've got guys all in this pile over here and the main concern was get everybody out, and I guess it took us over an hour and a half, two hours to get everybody out of there.
So it took us a while and we ended up backing everybody out, and that's when 7 collapsed.

1 1/2 to 2 hours to clear collpase zone .....

This is not 3 hours

Thomas Smith -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)

They backed me off the rig because seven was in dead jeopardy, so they backed everybody off and moved us to the rear end of Vesey Street. We just stood there for a half hour, 40 minutes, because seven was in imminent collapse and finally did come down.

30, 40 minutes is not 3 hours .....

As for the "hard hats" - this would be minimum PPE (personal protective
Equipment) in such a situation where debris is falling down

Most likely they are OEM types and engineers doing an assessment of
the area to determine when WTC 7 could collapse

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Video of hard hat workers coming out of the safety zone for building 7.

www.youtube.com...

Who are these workers and why are they inside a safety zone that waas cleared of firemen?

They are also stating about the building is comming down, it is going to explode.

1. There is nothing in those edited clips to tell or show us that anyone was within the "safety zone."

2. Those are edited clips, not continuous video.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
1. There is nothing in those edited clips to tell or show us that anyone was within the "safety zone."

Yes their is, you have hard hat workers inside the yellow tape marknig the safety zone and the police officer keeping people away from the safety zone.

Please show me your source for this.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
3 Hours?

Collapse zone around WTC 7 was established at approximately 3PM

Even then took lot of time to clear area
ould collapse

1. Yes as ordered by Chief Nigro, Chief Hayden stated the firemen were evacuated by 3PM.

2. No it did not take long to clear because there were only a small contingent of firemen around the building.

Remember the fire in building 7 WAS NOT activily fought so there would not have been a full contigent of firemen.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

1. Yes as ordered by Chief Nigro, Chief Hayden stated the firemen were evacuated by 3PM.

2. No it did not take long to clear because there were only a small contingent of firemen around the building.

Remember the fire in building 7 WAS NOT activily fought so there would not have been a full contigent of firemen.

Have a problem with comprehension?

The collapse zone was not set up until 3PM.....

There were hundreds of men working on the "pile" and on adjacent
buildings at the time - WTC 6 was fully involved as were WTC 4 and 5
FDNY ladder trucks were pouring water on the buildings

There were still survivors in WTC 1 which rescuers were looking for

Remains of WTC 1 were 350 ft from WTC 7 which were in collapse zone
(collapse zone was over 900 ft)

Many of my friends were working at World Financial Center 3 across street
from WTC 7 - they had to be pulled out

We have FF stating backed out of area and watched WTC 7 collapse 40
minutes later - that places them there at 4:30PM ( WTC 7 collapsed at
5:20)

FF, unless were going to abandon their equipment, would be disconnecting
hoses and rolling them up. Apparatus would had to be backed out of narrow streets taking time

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Have a problem with comprehension?

The collapse zone was not set up until 3PM.....

Yes, thanks for agreeing the safety zone was set up about 3PM around building 7.

Also it did not take long to evacuate building 7 since the fires in building 7 were not being activily fought.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
S&F!!

Excellent material for in court...if the conclusion has been made that these men normally not could have known what was about to happen.

It would not be very difficult to identify and find these men...unless they are some elite special forces with classified dosiers and false names. Like......they do not excist kindda guys.

Very good find and stuff that matters.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Excellent material for in court...if the conclusion has been made that these men normally not could have known what was about to happen.

Just more material to show resonable doubt in the official story.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Yes their is, you have hard hat workers inside the yellow tape marknig the safety zone and the police officer keeping people away from the safety zone.

So if there is tape marking off a "safety zone", then the "hard hats" were there illegally? And we know that Chief Nigro established a "collapse zone" within which no one was allowed. So, your "safety zone" must be different then the "collapse zone."

There is no time given when the clips were shot so one cannot tell when each of the clips were shot.

Please show me your source for this.

The video itself. There are 8 different transitions from one clip to the next in that video. There is no indication of the time each clip started.

So this video doesn't give us any reason to think those "hard harts" were within the "collapse zone" or were illegally where they shouldn't have been.

Since Chief Nigro had created the "collapse zone" about three hours before WTC 7 collapsed and the TV networks were reporting the possibility of collapse up to an hour before it did, should we assume that the "perps" wanted the widest possible media coverage of them "secretly" demolishing WTC 7 with explosives?

[edit on 5-4-2010 by jthomas]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

And we know that Chief Nigro established a "collapse zone" within which no one was allowed. So, your "safety zone" must be different then the "collapse zone."

NO, actually if you read his statement Chief Nigro established a safety zone. So yes the hard hat workers should not have been inside the safety zone.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

And we know that Chief Nigro established a "collapse zone" within which no one was allowed. So, your "safety zone" must be different then the "collapse zone."

NO, actually if you read his statement Chief Nigro established a safety zone. So yes the hard hat workers should not have been inside the safety zone.

Here:

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro
Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

sites.google.com...

The edited video you posted was from this CNN report by producer Rose Arce and her cameraman:

www.youtube.com...

It's evident that there were not just "hard hats" in that area and they were all being asked to move out of the area. There is not the slightest indication that they were illegally in any zone, particularly the collapse zone, at the time they all were being videoed. There isn't even any timestamp on the video.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

It would not be very difficult to identify and find these men...unless they are some elite special forces with classified dosiers and false names. Like......they do not excist kindda guys.

YES, YES, you´ve got it!!
They must be the special forces secret agents that Bush, Cheney and Silverstein hired secretly to plant the super secret nano-thermite and hush hush super secret explosives and probably the super secret mini nuke bomb at the WTC towers.
I wonder, why do they let the camera man film them so casually??
Shouldn´t they have done something to hide their faces??
I bet the camera man is dead by now!!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas There is not the slightest indication that they were illegally in any zone, particularly the collapse zone, at the time they all were being videoed. There isn't even any timestamp on the video.

Sorry but the yellow tape and police officer in the video state different.

Also how do the hard hot workers know that the buidling is going to blow?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join