It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video, Keep your eye on that building

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Second, it was not Silverstein who decided to pull the building but the fire commander as Silverstein stated.

So then we have another "first ever" that the TM loves so much.
This would be the first time a building had been pulled using no cables!!!
Or pull procedure!!!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
All that I can say about the WTC 7 issue comes from my best friend who is a rescue worker I've asked him about these theories and he's told me the side of WTC 7 facing Ground Zero was severely damaged and all day there were fears it could come down at anytime.

I would have no fear standing at the very base of WTC 7 while the very small fires shown in this picture burned. It would be impossible for the building to fall. Well without bombs planted in the building that is.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And it's quite a miracle that Building 6 took much more damage then Building 7 and stayed standing. But Building 7 magically came down anyhow. Building 6 was much closer in direct line in front of WTC 7.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rush969

Originally posted by REMISNE

Second, it was not Silverstein who decided to pull the building but the fire commander as Silverstein stated.

So then we have another "first ever" that the TM loves so much.
This would be the first time a building had been pulled using no cables!!!
Or pull procedure!!!

Bombs planted inside of buildings set at certain areas to bring down the structure is also a controlled demolition, cables don't always have to be used in order for there to be a "pull"

<< 3  4  5   >>

join