It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Video, Keep your eye on that building

page: 4
15
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
How are these "facts"? Where is your evidence for this beyond conjecture?


Well i beleive they are facts since several sources support them and i hav enot sen any evidence to debate them.


He does so in the very article you directed me to. The same article you use to bolster other parts of your outlandish fantasy.


Where does it say exactly that chief Hayden refutes what the fire comamnder decided?



[edit on 9-4-2010 by REMISNE]




posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE


Where does it say exactly that chief Hayden refutes what the fire comamnder decided?



[edit on 9-4-2010 by REMISNE]


It doesn't say specifically that, because the idea that the fire commander decided to demolish the building is a figment of your imagination, utterly unsupported anywhere.

What Hayden does say is that the building collapsed, and that he and others thought it would from 2pm. He makes no mention of demolition. Indeed his version of events specifically precludes it.

This in a source that you apparently trust, since you use it to back up your claims about Silverstein.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
It doesn't say specifically that, because the idea that the fire commander decided to demolish the building is a figment of your imagination, utterly unsupported anywhere.


Not according to what Silverstein stated. Are you saying the offical story is wrong and the Silvers lied about what the fire commander stated?

Also again i ask, what were all the demo teams doing there at the scene?


What Hayden does say is that the building collapsed, and that he and others thought it would from 2pm. He makes no mention of demolition. Indeed his version of events specifically precludes it.


Maybe because at the time he was worried about getting and keeping his men safe and had not heard yet that the fire commander decided to bring down the building.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Also again i ask, what were all the demo teams doing there at the scene?


Well, they were not there to "bring the building down". There is no evidence that a demo team has ever brought down a still burning high-rise before or after 9/11.

Unless I am wrong. Please prove me wrong on that statement. Show me just once event where a demo team went into a still burning building to bring it down.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Well, they were not there to "bring the building down".


What is your source for this?


There is no evidence that a demo team has ever brought down a still burning high-rise before or after 9/11.


There has never been steel buildings collapsing for fire either. There were a lot of first that day.



[edit on 9-4-2010 by REMISNE]



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
been steel buildings collapsing for fire either. There were a lot of first that day.


So, this was the first time a still burning building was brought down by a demo team? What is your source for that? Can you link us any statement by that demo company explaining how they pulled it off so quickly?

I mean, after all, if this was the first time something like that had ever been done, it would be historic. Why cover it up?



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
So, this was the first time a still burning building was brought down by a demo team? What is your source for that?


No, there has been other buildings that a fire chief or marshall decided to bring down, this might have been the first skyscraper.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
No, there has been other buildings that a fire chief or marshall decided to bring down, this might have been the first skyscraper.


So, you have evidence of a still burning multi story building being broughth down by a demo team then? Please, can you show us this link.

I find it fascinating that these heroic demo teams will go into still burning buildings after firefighters have pulled out, plant explosives or rigged the building to collapse, risking their own lives....



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
I find it fascinating that these heroic demo teams will go into still burning buildings after firefighters have pulled out, plant explosives or rigged the building to collapse, risking their own lives....


I find it fascinating you never heard of firemen or fire rescue teams going into still burning buildings risking thier lives.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
I find it fascinating you never heard of firemen or fire rescue teams going into still burning buildings risking thier lives.



Firefighters do it all the times. Demolition teams, with explosives, do not.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

There has never been steel buildings collapsing for fire either. There were a lot of first that day.



What a tired old truther canard.

What you're saying is that there can be no firsts in history, when engineering efforts are directed to prevent it.....

So then explain:

Hindenburg
Challenger
Columbia
Titanic
Etc......



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Firefighters do it all the times. Demolition teams, with explosives, do not.


Again where did i say it was explosives, or demo teams? All i stated and proved is demo teams were there.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli What you're saying is that there can be no firsts in history, when engineering efforts are directed to prevent it.....


Well if your going to state that steel buildings can collapse from fire then i am going to state that demo teams can demo a skyscraper.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Again where did i say it was explosives, or demo teams? All i stated and proved is demo teams were there.



ok...so are you now saying demo teams were there, but didn't enter the buildings?

Wow, your story seems to be changing by the minute...



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
ok...so are you now saying demo teams were there, but didn't enter the buildings?

Wow, your story seems to be changing by the minute...


No, i am stating what i posted, you are the one who keeps trying to change things and put words in my mouth.

Have to look at facts again.

1. I never stated the demo teams went into the buildings.

2. I have stated and proven that there were hard hat workers comming out of the collapse zone, (not in the building).

3. I hav stated and proven that demo teams were at the site by 3PM.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Have to look at facts again.

1. I never stated the demo teams went into the buildings.

3. I hav stated and proven that demo teams were at the site by 3PM.



ok, so in your own words, there were demo teams there, but they never went into the buildings. But below, you stated differently.


Originally posted by REMISNE

Well sorry but it does not contridict what i psoted about demo teams being on the scene. In fact it proves demo teams were on scene BEFORE building 7 was down.

Also what were demo temas doing there, just watching the scene? Why would you need several demo teams to jsut sit around and watch what was goint on?

So either the demo teams were called in to remove something form the building or put something in the building.



Your words, Roger...



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
So either the demo teams were called in to remove something form the building or put something in the building.


Your words, Roger...

So exactly where is it in that statement that i said demo team went into the building?



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

So exactly where is it in that statement that i said demo team went into the building?



That would be the words "put something in the building".

Usually putting something in the building means going inside the building to put it. Good lord, Roger....



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE
 





Maybe because at the time he was worried about getting and keeping his men safe and had not heard yet that the fire commander decided to bring down the building.


Nice lie .....

One - FF DO NOT DEMOLISH BUILDINGS !

They put out fires. When the fire is out and building is deemed unsafe then it is up to owner to have it demolished. If owner cant or wont the city
will hire a contractor and bill the owner.

Been on firegrounds where building either did or might collapse from fire

Spent hours pouring water on burning rubble until fire is out

For someone who claims to know how FF operate show total lack of knowledge



posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavronThat would be the words "put something in the building".

Usually putting something in the building means going inside the building to put it. Good lord, Roger....


Well i did not say they personally put it in the building i am sure they had help from the other rescue temas there that normally go into burning buildings.



new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join