It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Healthcare Will Require National RFID Chips ...placed into the skin?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Don't spread misinformation. The guy asked you if it says in the bill that you'll be required to be chipped...WHICH IT DOESN'T STATE IN THE HCB!! Yet you keep on repeating whatever Beck stuffed down your throat.

Again for everyone who's slow:

THE HCB DOESN'T FORCE ANYONE TO GET A MICROCHIP!!

It states that every class II device has to be entered into a registry...to make sure they follow proper standards, not more, and not less. Microchips (and pacemakers, etc.) are class II devices.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
i just want to say this. if this chip is for the purpose of ONLY retaining medical records, then why is it a radio wave TRANSMITTER? i have hard drives and memory cards that retain a lot of info, and none of them are radio transmitters.

but gps units are transmitters now arent they?
they want to be able to account for everysingle person in the country with a click of a button. they have the ability to do that remotly with cell fones, but you can leave your cell fone somewhere or the battery may die, then they can not trace you.

well i guess you cant forget an implanted chip somewhere.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I received the following e-mail from Ron Paul:

Dear Jessica,

You and I have stood together on the frontlines in our battles to uphold our constitutional principles and civil liberties.

Now, Big Government politicians want you to carry a national ID card loaded with biometric and personal information. If you don't carry the card, it will be illegal for you to work.

Campaign for Liberty President John Tate has been leading the fight against Big Government outside the halls of Congress while I do battle on the inside.

I sincerely hope you will take a few minutes of your time to read his message below about the threat a national ID card poses to our freedoms and civil liberties -- and then take action.

In Liberty,

Congressman Ron Paul

I realize it's mass produced email that his staff/people sent to everyone on his mailing list.

Some on this website seem to think highly of Ron Paul though, so I thought his email to me might add to this discussion.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It would seem chips have already been (quietly) finding their way into our lives. Their convenience has made them widely accepted. Use the word 'chip' often enough, and people start becoming desensitized to it.

Introducing chips gradually (like the ones not needing to be implanted), makes it easy for the public to not be concerned. We are being shown how chips not only benefit us in ways of convenience and health, but how it can even help us out financially...

www.cieaura.com...
(mods~ this is a generic link, and I am not associated with the company)

Why bother to try and force anything on people... when you can convince them it's the next best thing since sliced bread.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by misfitoy]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
THIS IS NOT A HOAX!

If any of you had been paying attention to the healthcare bill before it was passed, the RFID chip was a part of it from the beginning. It was out there in plain sight for all to see. It is true that only those on the healthcare will have to get chipped, but if you read between the lines you'll see a bigger picture.

For example, parents with newborns are being asked to chip their babies "for medical security". If you say no, they give you a speech about it being completely safe and in your babies best interest.

This is just another stepping stone to forcing EVERYONE to get chipped. Wake up people!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Here is your description of the "Class II Device"

www.fda.gov...

I do not wish to offend anyone from my views, but I never thought i'd live to see the end. Take heed to this warning people, the time is near.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I don't know what it will take to convinnce people even if the RFID chip is not in the health care bill it is going to be a requirement,it is a serious abuse of government.I can see how it will lead up to The Mark of the Beast to buy or sale.Could lead up to a cashless society and could lead up to everyone being forced to get it.Then a dictator could get control of it.Could be the anti-christ,not sure how it will all play out.With possible economy collaspe,possible WW3,possible major terrorist attack worse than 9/11,governments will force it on everyone to try to fix the problem and it will lead to global world order.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Technology can be use in bad ways.
It will not take the criminals long to scan
and copy the information on the chip.
Then make a copy chip that they put on them selves.
Then they have really stolen your identity.
Try this! Every one use obamas identity.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join