It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Discernibly Hear Dead People!! **Recordings Added, Pg. 2**

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

Have never uploaded to Youtube, I would need to research how to make a video, I am an audio guy, never dabbled in the video end of it, but I will surely consider it.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
hey,

I've listened to all the recordings and I will admit that it is very difficult to make out the majority but however, the ones I can make out are very clear.

I can clearly make out "Help" at the 5th and 20 second mark on the help1.mp3 file. The astonishing part about that is, the response is immediately following your question about if they need help.

The "wait I ask you please" file is also interesting. Considering the fact that you are cranking the stations by hand, it would be safe to assume that you are rapidly cycling through many stations in a mere couple of seconds. Much too fast to grab snippets of radio hosts speaking. Here is where the coincidence falls apart. Cycling through stations you may get 1 word but not a sentence of 5 words. I used a stop watch, "wait I ask you please" was exactly 2 seconds in a start, pause, start flow. Slower than typical speech which would have been missed had it been a "live" voice (pardon the pun).

Help 2 file: very clear two helps in that one. What are the chance it being live?

Need Help file: It sounds like at the very beginning a woman is saying "they help us"

Too big is also very audible as well as your name in "EVP of your name".

To the other poster who didn't want a break down of the things said, simple, don't refer to this page while listening. You won't be able to remember everything you read. Trust me

Good job man!

Edit to add:
in the file you named "it's david's home" I think he says "it's david, help"

[edit on 26-3-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Have you considered building a simple Faraday cage in order to isolate and shield it from terrestrial radio transmissions ensuring there is not interference coming through when you conduct these sessions?

I also wonder if utilizing an ozone/ionizer to ionize the air around the radio if it would help improve the clarify of the transmission?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Ummm, good question I think, as I am in my infancy regarding this whole subject, you would probably be more qualified to discern that more than I would.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

it would be safe to assume that you are rapidly cycling through many stations in a mere couple of seconds. Much too fast to grab snippets of radio hosts speaking.

Exactly!!!!!! I couldn't have said it better Sir!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

It seems many of the skeptics haven't thought about that.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by DJM8507

Ummm, good question I think, as I am in my infancy regarding this whole subject, you would probably be more qualified to discern that more than I would.

If I'm not mistaking, a car is an example of Faraday's Cage

Edit: I probably misunderstood you there, sorry.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It's fairly easy. I guess you could send me the audio, and I'll post it on youtube for you(:

Always nice to get some feedback from Youtube haters, haha.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by ZikhaN]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure you can create a free account on Megaupload.com and host the files there...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Thank you, and done. I have to go out and about. I will upload and post the files this evening. I appreciate the info, this saves me a great deal of time

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by Death_Kron

Thank you, and done. I have to go out and about. I will upload and post the files this evening. I appreciate the info, this saves me a great deal of time

No problems, thanks for the U2U. I, like an earlier poster, would just prefer to access the material via an open source rather than direct email communication, thats no disrespect to yourself however.

Edit: I'd also like to add thanks for being open and prepared to actually post your recordings, its a breath of fresh air for this site.

[edit on 27/3/10 by Death_Kron]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Okay for all that wish to hear these recordings for yourselves I present you with the following. I welcome believers and skeptics alike and appreciate any and all replies to this thread. With that, I stand firm in my own perception of what I heard. It has shed new light on a lot of things for me. I have ascertained through this experiment that this life is not all that there is. It has inspired me to focus on the positive things in my life and become closer to the people that I love and hold dear to me.

Whether this is in fact a figment of my mind's eye (or ear in this case) I will strive harder to be a better person because of it. I feel that fact in of itself will not be looked down upon by anyone despite what their view may be on the results of this experiment.

Now without further adieu:

I want to first give everyone a visual of the set-up that I have been using (I know I should have dusted)
...it's the weekend though

The overall set-up (use the scroll bar to see the full image):

The crank on the tuner I was referring to in the OP:

The program I am utilizing to record and playback/review the EVP Sessions:

The SoundCard I am using
(Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Sound card - 96 kHz - 24-bit)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4931ad94a5f0.jpg[/atsimg]

The headphones I am using (JVC HA-X570):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2f19e4b1faa.jpg[/atsimg]

Last and certainly not least, the files. I recommend that you listen to these with a similar audio editing software as opposed to a conventional media player and most certainly with headphones as to cancel out any background noise. In addition, I found that listening with my eyes closed (in order to give full attention to my auditory senses) was when I was able to hear the most voices.

Per your request:

Isolated Clips
(These contain just a few isolated clips from the actual full session recordings. Also included in this .zip file is a text description of what I heard and the time stamps at which I heard them. Some have suggested that this information causes the mind to hear what it has been preconditioned to hear, so by all means utilize it or don't it's your choice. I have merely provided it to give a description of what I heard and when I heard it. The time format in this file of recordings are M:S.ms

The full recordings:
Isolated Clips

EVP Session 1
EVP Session 2
EVP Session 3
EVP Session 4 (lowered bitrate)

Thank you all for following this thread and contributing your thoughts, ideas, and opinions.

Edit: to fix links in incorrect order

[edit on 3/27/2010 by UberL33t]

edit on Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:53:29 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: updated links per member request

edit on Fri Jan 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Updated links added....

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Very interesting.

I downloaded and listened to some of them. Some of them are clear as day.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by doped00

I agree wholeheartedly!

Of course I am probably the most partial one in this thread to mirror your view.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm done with your EVPs.

I tried to download it on that link you provided and got one of those "fake virus scanner" Trojans that screw up the computer. Spent the next 30 minutes removing it.

Then I ran upstairs to get something and slipped on the final stair and now I'm pretty sure I broke my big toe.

There is something unholy going on with your EVPs.

Could just be coincidence though.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Well as far as the files, I downloaded each one myself after I uploaded them, unzipped them, and played them with no problems just to be sure everything was in good working order. No virus warnings were generated, I use Symantec Corporate Edition. Apart from a few ads that pop-up when you download them (which I closed right out), due to being a free user, there was nothing that I would deem as threatening to my system that was going on.

Not sure how to respond to the "unholy" claim. Sucks about your toe though, just a friendly suggestion, but maybe you shouldn't run up the stairs and just walk instead. Seems like that would be safer and lessen the chance for "coincidental" injuries to occur.

Be safe!

[edit on 3/27/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Just figured I would keep the offer of emailing the files on the table in addition to the free uploader that I utilized.

If you don't want to be bothered by downloading, I would still be more than happy to email these files to anyone that prefers to receive them in this fashion.

I merely want anyone and everyone to hear what I captured, regardless of your view on the subject.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Thank you very much for emailing me the files.

I've been listening to EVP session 3 primarily and there are many interesting things in there. I use cool edit pro and there are many filters on there which can reduce hiss and extraneous noise. I have played with them a little though nothing extra appears in the recordings that can't be heard from the original. Helps with the headache though

After you ask what is your name at 39.5s I clearly hear the word Nathan spoken. Very clear to me.

The Hello I hear at 32s and 3.22s are really clear, and may be the same person/entity??

There are many other words in there too. I hear Angel very clearly at 1.07s and Where are we at 1.31s..

Anyway extremely interesting and thank you for starting this thread. Whether coincidentally you are picking up words from the stations as you trawl through, or there are intelligences behind the communications, that's the big question

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the links, I'm a little busy at the moment but will get around to listening to them in the next couple of days and I'll reply with my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocalypse69

Whether coincidentally you are picking up words from the stations as you trawl through, or there are intelligences behind the communications

Indeed that is the question among many others that I have now. I also got to thinking about the voices that I'm picking up verses what you would hear on a specific station. Hypothetically, if all the stations I was scanning over were all talk radio stations. Consider that most DJ's have a block of time that they are on the air, lets say at least 2 hours. If you counted the amount of different suspected entity voices you heard in say a 3min EVP session and wrote that number down. Then slowly scanned and stopped on each station that produced enough of a signal to hear a radio announcer/DJ's voice and wrote down the number as well.

Then compared both. There are only so many local stations and only so many announcers/DJ's on those stations, a lot of which are playing music. I considered advertisements as well, but last I checked most advertisements aren't comprised of people asking for "help".

It would be safe to assume that if these are random voices coming from radio broadcasts, wouldn't it then be logical to suggest that just as much music would be heard randomly coming through in these recordings as do the voices? This would still hold true with the "skip" argument one poster mentioned in FlySolo's thread.

Just an additional point to ponder.

[edit on 3/28/2010 by UberL33t]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join