It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Discernibly Hear Dead People!! **Recordings Added, Pg. 2**

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I appreciate the information in your post and share some of the same views as were in the quote from your post.

Although, As far as the "open door" traveling with and amongst a recording, I don't concur with that view at all. To me, albeit this is dealing with the unknown, the known aspects that we are dealing with counter that claim imho.

Consider this analogy:

In front of me, is a door to outside. I walk out this door. I can feel a breeze from outside when I walk through it. I can feel the suns heat beating down on me as I walk outside. I can go in or out of this door as it is my door and I am the only one walking through this door. It is my door and no one else's. Now, I film a video or take a bunch of pictures of me doing everything I just mentioned involving my door. I distribute this media to 1,000,000 people. Not one of them will feel the breeze, the heat of the sun, or be able to go in or out of this door as it is not their door and they are merely observers of my door.

I hope that made sense. I think that what ever negative or positive outcome could stem from "opening a door" to this dimension would be limited to the person that directly "opened the door" or were in the presence of that door during when contact was made.

I firmly believe that we are susceptible to these negative and positive energies in our everyday lives. Granted one's susceptibility is agreeably more at risk the closer one allows themselves to get to said energies, but none the less the energy is always there.

Without citing sources, there have been plenty of cases of unprovoked demonic possessions. From what I have read, forces good and evil affect us daily. For example, the positive or negative thoughts or emotions that one has about someone or something, attempts to encroach on your power of will in the everyday decisions one makes in their life. I have learned that these forces, positive and negative, are very elusive and most people's ability to recognize said forces are severely lacking and are chalked up to their own cognition. When in reality, I feel that the vast majority of an individuals cognition is influenced by unseen forces, both good and evil. For whatever reason, some people are seemingly more susceptible to these forces than others.

It is my feeling that our souls are the receivers of a constant barrage of good vs. evil in a battle to win the rights to our soul. In the end, to the victor go the spoils of one more soul in the army of good vs. evil. As black and white as this sounds, and as much as I stress that roughly 2 weeks ago I would have vehemently debated this notion, it as of late a notion that is completely concrete to me.

Thank you for your post and the information that you have provided to this thread!

Edit to spit & polish the post

[edit on 3/30/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Those are pretty cool recordings man. I always wanted to build one but i was having trouble finding the right equipment.

I did get one of these though
Tri-Field Meter

I've gotten a few magnetic hits before. One night i came home kind of drunk and said "F$#$ IT".. "is there any ghosts or spirit guides here or anything?" and the meter jumped all the way to the end. I've only had a couple other occasions like that, i haven't tried it outside of my own home though really but i'm interested!.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Quote UberL :

I hope that made sense

Yes, it did

You've been making sense all the way through

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ok OP, I'm currently listening to the EVP sessions. I'm posting now because I did in fact hear the word "help" quite clearly at 4 minutes and 20 seconds of the 2nd EVP session. I haven't listened to all of them yet but I plan to.

Now it's not beyond the realm of possibility that it just happened to be a broadcast or a commercial where the word "help" was spoken and you happened to be tuned in to that frequency at just the right moment. But so far I'm not hearing anything that is making me think paranormal.

Also, is that your voice speaking throughout session 2? It sounded like you were trying to communicate with "whoever" or "whatever" could be listening or speaking. You mentioned that you heard your name, you asked if someone needed help with something, plus some other words.

That was you, right?

Right?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ubert, this post inspired me and my wife (currently on vacation) to make ourselves a ghost box. I am using the Radio Shack 12-587 and just converted it today. It is pretty creepy to say the least. Once I get a mic I will upload but I have no means of recording right now. Good luck and thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hey there OP, I sent you a U2U expressing my views on this.

Just thought I would let you know here in case you didn't notice the new message i sent last night. :3

And again, thanks for this thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Be careful my friend, humor me and at least say a prayer before & after.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by danj3ris

Yes, you do hear me in the background, as I said in previous posts, the initial sessions were a bit of trial and error to get the levels right as I was using two Mics. So yes you do hear me. Clearer in fact in the later sessions. I appreciate your view thus far, and if I may recommend if you aren't already, when you're listening, do so with headphones to cancel background noise, also close your eyes, this helps to limit your senses to just auditory. That's when I heard most everything I heard.

Keep listening, and I appreciate the feedback!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

I did in fact get your U2U Blood, thank you, and I indeed completely relate and share your sentiment.

As far as the transcripts, I wouldn't mind doing a few more, however time is a factor. I will get as many done as I can throughout the week and post them sometime this weekend, Sunday evening perhaps. If you'd like we can then compare the findings and post any similarities in what we heard.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I guess it is okay to discuss openly but my thoughts on other world persons actually depending on the Ghost Box user as some sort of savior and "angel" are deeply felt. These people playing around and giving false hope to these that are trapped in limbo. This is why the professional psychics say to leave it to the professionals because the regular joe can't do much to help them but give them false hope. :/
--

Thanks for the transcripts, can't wait to get them!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No offense, and I know it's natural of us to be curious of communicating in some way or another with those that have passed on, but listening to the first recording reminds me of changing stations on my shortwave radio. That's just how I felt while I was listening and it's not to knock you.

I have about 4 strange recordings on an mp3 player with voice record that I never know how they got there. To my knowledge, the mp3 player wasn't even on when these were recorded. They're very brief and really only a second or so in length.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

You should explore that, what ever you did to obtain those "voices", try and duplicate it, see if you get any further. Perhaps you've stumbled upon another means of communication. You never know!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I thought of the movie "The Sixth Sense" when I read the title

I am not completely sure that this ghost box stuff makes sense to me and I'm too lazy to go look it up on youtube, but I might later.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So in terms of EVP, could you actually do it in that way?

Get an MP3 player, put the voice record on and ask if there is anyone there etc?

Or would such a thing not work?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Some paranormal investigators use digital voice recorders, some actual mini-cassette. I don't know what the actual playback format the digital ones utilize, but the concept isn't disimilar with the voice record function on an mp3 player as far as I can see.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
So in terms of EVP, could you actually do it in that way?

Get an MP3 player, put the voice record on and ask if there is anyone there etc?

Or would such a thing not work?

I tried using my mp3 player and asking questions but I never picked up any thing. My recordings just turned up on there and my family doesn't know how. Another recording happened when I was recording my room with my webcam but the audio record was turned off. When I played the video a noise is heard in the beginning that sounds like a female and then a man saying the same thing.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Thanks for your post, i found it very interesting and would definitely like to try it for myself. In your disclaimer you say that you should be 'Educated'? where could one find such education if they were interesting in pursue a certain form of paranormal investigation...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by shimz

Well I would start online. There are plenty of groups that investigate the paranormal. You could possibly send an email inquiring about the subject and your intent to try this. Also you could visit your local library or University to see if they have a paranormal department. Another suggestion, and this is limited to your beliefs, is to seek religious advice from the local church of your choice. One other suggestion would be to consult a local psychic and request that they give you some additional resources.

These are just off the top of my head, but make sure that you are confident before doing this. I still feel the potential risks outweigh anything that could come of this. However, I am not your keeper so just be wise about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Cheers man, that helps a lot, I'll be sure to check some of this out.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

So did you ever get started? For that matter has anyone else who has read this thread or otherwise ever recorded or for that matter heard anything similar to what I did?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join