It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

------FORUM GUIDELINES------

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Thank you!

I'm looking to add to it often and if you got anything to add then post it or send a U2U.

Will add these (links below) as there isn't a list of faked images already.........

How to Spot a Fake Ghost Picture

List of Fake and/or Explainable "Ghost Photos"

List of Already Known Faked Ghost Images

GhostStudy.com - Fake Ghostly Images

If anyone has anything else to add then post or send a U2U.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Remote viewing is very power full form of paranormal ability ,it is usually used as a threat in different forms to keep people under control.I personally know that it can work up to four miles in distance.It uses mind , moving objects ,and control, just as dangers as a gun.I found this site using my psychic abilities,I can put a screw driver down for a minute and cant find it.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ok can you please rephrase that as you are talking about RV and then you randomly move onto telepathy and then some random site which you left no link to?

Man that post is confusing.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Ha ha, I believe that GORE seer meant:

Remote Viewing is a powerful form of extra-sensory perception. Or a very powerful psychic power. Typically people use Remote Viewing as a means of blackmailing, or threatening others. GORE seer personally knows that Remote Viewing can work in a radius of up-to four miles. It is a combination of using the mind, moving objects (telekinesis?), and control (?); which makes it just as dangerous as a gun. I found this site (meaning ATS, I think) using my psychic abilities. I can put a screwdriver down for just a minute, and cannot find it.

--

I have no idea what he means about the screwdriver bit. And Remote Viewing isn't typically considered to be Telekinesis. But otherwise, I think I might've got at what GORE seer meant to say for you.

~ Scribe

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The screwdriver comment and the fact he was talking about RV, then telepathy and then speaking about adding a link and then not giving it kind of threw me off lol

And yes, RV being the type of paranormal phenomenon it is and the fact it's said to work either through obvious government experiments or through people who claim things and then it coming true would no doubt be seen as an opportunity by some to exploit it in a negative way, sad but oh so true.

And IMO telepathy is completely different to RV as telepathy is trying to move objects and RV is simply trying to see them and has nothing to do with moving them.

Thanks Anyway WS

At times you make me wish I could applaud you. lol

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Wow, this thread must have taken you ages to do !!

Its just incredible and its going to take some time to read through but thank you for all the time and effort you have dedicated to it....

Amazing dedication, just amazing .......

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Thank You Ms. Uk.

Took a while but the Paranormal on ATS really needed something like this I felt, something where you can find not just the most informative but the all round best threads from this great topic and all in one place!

We so desperately needed it!!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Going to add this particuarly helpful thread to this index also.

Demons 101

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Alright RA, I'm hoppin' back on this thread for you. I figure the best way to start getting information out about paranormal things is to just start having a back-and-forth discussion on them.

So, let's get some discussion-matter flowing on here. You know my range stretches from spirituality, to various sciences. So pick a topic and we'll see what can be said about it.

This thread is too important to fade away into obscurity.

~ Scribe

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Ok If I understand correctly (Which I'm sure I don't as I'm waaayyy too tired right now lol) I pick a topic and we discuss it.

Hmm nice idea..... How about Borley Rectory....A topic I made a thread about not too long ago so I'm interested on what your opinion would be on that place...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Borley Rectory, one of the most haunted places in England. Sounds like a good place to start.

Give me a few days to refresh my memory of the lore, legends, and history of the place. Then I'll present some of my theories.

Being an American born, and never having visited England, I'll only be able to analyze witness testimonial, and possible videos. But maybe someone reading this who does have first-hand experience will be able to aid us too.

I'll write back in a few days.

~ Scribe

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Well feel free to discuss/educate on something that is your expertise.

Borley Rectory was just an idea off the top of my head as I find it interesting and of course Im have a fairly recent thread on it.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
hey thought you might be interested in a what appears to be a new TV show in the UK, the team are conducting paranormal studies throughout the UK, hard to tell if the TV show is real or fake but ive done a little research on these guys via facebook and it seems legit, what do you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhound311

More paranormal investigation shows are really needed and especially in the UK in my opinion since all we really have to watch is Most Haunted which is an entertaining show there is no doubt about it but when it comes to its paranormal studies I think it's really lacking annoyingly.

Btw I really do have to ask as this is confusing me a little bit but is the link you provided from an existing programme presented by Yvette fielding (presenter of most haunted also
) or is it a completely new show??

It just to me it looks like it's from an existing TV show called 'ghost hunting with…' and then in the title it has who will be joining them that week.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hey, RA!

I know I disappeared for a while there. My apologies. As a gift upon my grand return, I present you this awesome link, which is a thread (made by yours truly) outlining how to meditate!

I felt I should contribute something to your awesome guide, and as my Tarot outline (COMING SOON!) is still not complete, I decided this would be a good place-filler for now.

Hope to keep in touch more, sorry for my absence.

~ Scribe

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Ah, My apologies also as I completely missed this post as I've been quite busy lately with other things.

Anyway thanks for that link, I’m just reading through it now so I’ll post more about t soon but nice work still.

Also good luck on the tarot outline, I'm sure you'll do a great job!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The OP was just edited so I'm just giving this thread a quick bump.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I want to write out my dream. I heard a coast to coast about going where you want to, and doing what you want in your dream. I tried it and it worked. My question is- is that lucid dreaming.. or what.
If so I didn't see that term here.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

If so I didn't see that term here.

That's actually a pretty nice idea.

I wonder if lucid dream threads could be added to the opening post as well. I haven't searched for any but I'm sure some would be really informative and helpful.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join