It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Interesting Info - Homeland Security

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Try reading the thread.
Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

I did read the thread........................

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I think I know what the uncle was referring to as "the second coming of Christ".

The bible of the Jews and the members of the Christ Cult tell them that when "the armies of many nations march on Israel" that christ will return and rapture the church and lay a smack down on the invaders. The protection of near coast nuclear facilities will be necessary because the instant Israel and/or the US start bombing Iran there will be "the armies of many nations marching on Israel" as not only will Iran fight back but syria and lebanon will march on Israel along with probably another army or two.

All religious hooey aside, the US is well aware that unlike Iraq and Afghanistan, Iran is not going to just sit there and play only defense. They will send subs or ships or by some means bring the fight to American soil because they know that the American people when faced with attacks on their own homes will not be as willing to let their military continue their illegal warring on other countries and massively force an end to hostilities one way or another.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Gotta love good religious conspiracy. If TPTB are involved could only assume they are preparing for the revaltion of the anti-christ.

Anyway, here's a thought.

I never thought the Vatican had a huge amount of power. I have been paying more attention to them over the last few years and my opinion has kinda changed. I do believe that it may be possible(only possible) they have huge power over governments. This would be to do with huge knowledge they withhold from the public but something they can control governments with by revealing it to them. They have been accused of withholding knowledge for a long time now.

So , now they are under serious threat from scandal. THe whole place is crumbling. Power may be slipping. Scandal is being revealed everywhere across the globe. Accusations are even surfacing regarding the pope himself. DO the PTB realise that the curtain is falling from the vatican and the truth is about to be revealed. Knowing this they see chaos ensuing.

2 points brough me to this.

Many people believed the anti christ would be revealed in a place people would never guess. The heart of the Vatican. The pope. Could it be this pope.

The second point is another poster pointed out the anti-christ would be in power for 7years. The current pope will be in power for 7years I believe in 2012.

Well now, how ya like them apples.

peace

(p.s. i am christian myself to an extent and not meaning to offend anyone. just throwing a thought out there.)

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
From what was said by the OP, the uncle seams to be in the logistics branch of the Navy, very good at getting things to places on time by sea, as the nuke plants in question are coastal could "they" be preparing for a time when they have to get people or things to and from nuke plants by sea because roads are unsafe or unavailable.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

This is highly credible.They have to be prepared as the TPTB knows exactly repeat exactly, who all will be raptured ,and if they happen to be holding positions of consequence, which will suddenly go vacant and no one to continue their task, it will be devastating.Just as an example someone indispensable working in a nuclear power plant and so on.
So they have to be prepared to handle all eventualities when thousands ascend to the Rapture.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by savvys84

This is highly credible.They have to be prepared as the TPTB knows exactly repeat exactly, who all will be raptured ,and if they happen to be holding positions of consequence, which will suddenly go vacant and no one to continue their task, it will be devastating.Just as an example someone indispensable working in a nuclear power plant and so on.
So they have to be prepared to handle all eventualities when thousands ascend to the Rapture.

Thanks for the words savvy84. My uncle has already deployed again for some training/work somewhere...I didn't even get a chance to talk to him before he left so I honestly know nothing about where he went and for what reason. All I know is that he is gone again...Next time I talk to him I am going to try and get some more info out of him. I was hoping to see him on Easter and have a good conversation with him, but it was not to be.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well, I've been staying up to date with current events in the world through the Christian perspective with Prophecy News Watch, very good newsletter! Also, I received a newsletter from the "Temple Mount Faithful Movement", the group who will rebuild the Temple, declaring to the Israeli gov to allow the rebuilding of the temple ASAP.

Prophecy News Watch
Temple Mount Faithful

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaCommando5
Well, I've been staying up to date with current events in the world through the Christian perspective with Prophecy News Watch, very good newsletter! Also, I received a newsletter from the "Temple Mount Faithful Movement", the group who will rebuild the Temple, declaring to the Israeli gov to allow the rebuilding of the temple ASAP.

Prophecy News Watch
Temple Mount Faithful

Yeah man there is a lot of news surrounding this story in the MSM. I think that this is causing a great deal of chaos right now over there. I just did a quick search on ATS for threads regarding this exact topic, because I remember reading about this a week or two ago...and there was so many threads on rebuilding the temple and the chaos occurring, that I will not list any. If anyone is interested than please do a quick a search. I do feel like this could easily be another reason we are preparing and could very well be the reason my Uncle said what he did. The general flow of this thread has pointed to what he said being code for something else. While the second coming of Christ is highly related to the rebuilding of the temple, it is a lot different than coming out and saying that specifically. These things could all very well be related for all I know. I wish I knew more...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is disturbing to me.

Big flag on anything military using anything religious, particularly this, which it is clearly stated "no man shall know the hour".

They have foreknowledge (of something), they're TELLING people it's the 2nd coming (but they lie anyway - so 50/50 chances it means anything, the fact that they mention that alone is startling).

Bluebeam fits this perfectly. The "cinematic" 2nd coming using the upper atmosphere as a screen. Belief. Not empirical truth but belief is what matters, in politics as much as religion.

What we don't know is the timeline. Even the US mil have different timelines to what we may imagine. But as the wiki video shows, the dogs of war are hungry.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think it was just like Unity said way back.
If Christ shows up and ask you to follow him, Good luck with that!
False Flag OP! Project Blue beam!

Walk through a portal and POOF you are gone.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Can't help feeling there are moves afoot for something big in the US. Wouldn't be surprised if they try to present the second coming (which would probably actually be the anti-christ.) And then of course anybody who doesn't wanna play ball, well those FEMA camps would be dead handy now , wouldn't they.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Do you think it might be code for a second 9/11?
I hope not...

I'm with some of the other theories;

A meteor strike
UFO/alien disclosure
Bioterror virus
Civil war after financial meltdown

Who knows?
I'd like it to be disclosure though.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread, so it might be mentioned...

...OP, why on earth would you give out such specific information about your uncle??

You have said: he was a captain; he was handpicked from thousands; he was in charge of nuclear power plants. It would make it pretty easy to identify him (a leak) if this story is indeed true.

From the posts of yours I have read, I don't think you are silly enough to actually give out this information.

I think this thread is bull and you have an ulterior motive.

Edit: I got up to the part where you said that none of this information is classified and you asked him if it is OK to talk about it.
I still don't drink your milkshake, however.
[edit on 9/4/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

[edit on 9/4/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Your Uncle wouldn't be involved in the current situation, would he?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

I doubt that you will see any replies my friend; after checking smelltheroses' profile page, their last log in was on April 18th; curious, don't you think?

Perhaps we shall be left hanging on this one; tis not an unusual happening 'round these parts...

seeker

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
[edit on 17-6-2010 by fortis]readers digest form, indiana jones, bourne identity, the hunted, wanted, king arthur.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by fortis]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Was looing for this thread for a while. even looking for it yesterday. log on today and there it is.

have you some news for us?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Sounds to me like he was just asked to join NIPP
www.dhs.gov... or even the FEMA CIP www.usfa.dhs.gov...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
reply to post by endtimer

I agree with you. But is it not odd that this is the reason he was given that these new measures were being taken? I am not saying Christ is coming back anytime soon, and he did not say that either. What was said however is kind of alarming to say the least.

It could be the false christ that many religions and foreseers claim will be on earth. Reading your post kind of sent a odd shiver down my spine though. The government has so many things going on around the entire world you really don't know when or what is going to happen.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Procession101]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join