It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Interesting Info - Homeland Security

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well now this is kind of cool to be able to share with you all. This will be the first time I'm sharing first hand knowledge here. Anyway, I have an uncle who is very high rank in the Navy. He has been in the Navy for over 30 years, and has been a Captain for a long time. He runs the ships he is on. We are talking huge ships, I remember he was transporting Oil on the largest ships, as the head Officer, back in the Gulf War. Anyhow, he has been on leave for 6 months and just got back a few weeks ago. His last mission was to Afghanistan and he told me that his main objective was bringing the troops ammunition over there. Not really much to talk about as this is all he told me about this.

Here is the interesting part. While he was away he was contacted about Homeland Security. Now this section will be pretty vague because legally I can't say much and I wouldn't want him or me in any trouble
...So, he came back to his home state, and was approached about being part of this Homeland Security council. I guess the main part of his focus was on protecting the nuclear power facilities located on or near shorelines. This is not really news as we have been doing this for a long time. We got into a few things about how serious he felt it all was at this time, and he explained to me his feeling of urgency to get things in place so to speak.

When I went on and asked him more he kept telling me "sorry I had to sign a waver and that is something I can not legally discuss with you"... I respect him of course and I didn't pry. At the end of the conversation however he said something that really struck me as odd. I had asked why, if any reason specifically, did he think he was being involved in all this, and what was said that lead him to believe this. He told me "all I can say is that in the room of the council there was only 1 person whom I was allowed to acknowledge was there..everyone else's identity was to be kept strictly confidential"...he goes on "what I thought was alarming was that the reason my superiors gave me for this new "preparation" was (and get this), the second coming of Christ"...

Ok at that point I was like whoa, what did you say? He repeated himself and that was all he could really tell me about this entire thing. Mind you my uncle is not religious, he is extremely intelligent, he is not one for doomsday scenarios, and he truly was also shocked by what he had been told.

May not be anything, but I thought it was something..to say the least, and I wanted to share what I could.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

I don't know where your uncle got his information. The only thing I can
say about this whole deal is, no one on the entire planet knows when the
Son of God will make his appearance. No one !! Not one single person can
make that claim. On top of that, we are not to speculate on when that will
occur. Not the angels in Heaven, not even Jesus, but the Father only.
Not even Jesus knows when he will be instructed to come back to earth
to Rapture his church.

Just be prepared for this happening. You don't have to believe a single
think I just said. It doesn't matter to me if you do or not. I would like to think
that everyone would be prepared for this day, but to sit around and say it
is going to happen today, next week or month, or in 30 years from now,
is wasting your time. It will happen when it happens and not one person
knows the time. Only God in Heaven knows that special day.

See my signature.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by endtimer]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

I agree with you. But is it not odd that this is the reason he was given that these new measures were being taken? I am not saying Christ is coming back anytime soon, and he did not say that either. What was said however is kind of alarming to say the least.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It is extremely odd that he would be given this information. I know you
said your uncle didn't know when. I am just saying NO ONE knows when
that will be. Anyone of us can say that it WILL happen, I have complete
belief in that, I just don't know when and no one else does either, and I
don't worry about it at all. I can't wait for it though. I am prepared and
anxious for that day.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

Well he was told they were preparing for it. Nobody said that it was coming soon. This info was told to everyone at the meeting however, and this is why he told me. When he said it to me I think he was reluctant to even say it...I think he knew how it sounded. But that doesn't change the fact that it was said. My uncle may be a lot of things but he sure is not a liar.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Project Bluebeam?....

What else could it imply?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I also agree Endtimer, however are we not perhaps dealing with extremely arrogant people in this thread....those suggesting that they know when Jesus returns. Project Bluebeam indeed!!

Jason

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong here. I am not calling your uncle or you a liar by any
means. I am amazed at how they think they are "preparing for it".
The second coming of Christ may not happen for 50-300 years. Who
knows? That is the point. No one knows. So how can anyone prepare for
it, especially the military complex? And what do they think they will do?

The only way a person can "prepare" for it is to be prepared spiritually.
If you are prepared in that sense, then don't worry about if or when.
If you are not prepared for it, then that is someone else's problem.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by endtimer]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing bud. That is probably the last response you were expecting. I believe we have a creator, and I personally believe in Jesus Christ, but I don't trust that mankind has given us the absolute gospel in the Holy Bible. Who knows what your uncle meant exactly, but it is chilling and makes one think.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is a military meeting, so why is everyone speaking in terms of a real Christian theme, unless those talking like this are talking code and trying to shut down the thread. Because its very obvious THIS IS BLUEBEAM.

And heres BACK AT YOU, military, tptb, anyone from the shadow government reading this: WE THE PEOPLE DECLARE WE'RE FREE, INTELLIGENT, EVOLVING, AND WILL CREATE A MONEYLESS EQUAL WORLD THAT ENTERS THE COSMOS. You guys though, I don't think you're going to make it, cause you have alot of repenting and long prison sentences when we finally go through all the secret records and expose you.

Just saying.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
S&F For you friend.

While I don't believe in the dogmas of any sort of organized religion, I do believe something is in the works on a supernatural or metaphysical level. The fact that your Uncle said that top officials were preparing for "the second coming of Christ" is shocking indeed. Obviously our resident Biblical scholars will add their two cents, and it is very much appreciated. Every little bit of the puzzle helps.

I'm going to supply my own take on what your Uncle heard:

What if they are preparing for the "second coming" by forcing it to happen? I mean, while I don't believe in Biblical prophecies, it does seem quite odd that many things have been happening as of late that would lead some to believe that the "second coming" is just around the corner. Could it be that TPTB want this to happen, as to "reset" Earth as it were?

Another interpretation could be that they are preparing for an all out full scale World War, in the likes not seen by anybody in the history of the planet. I could also see this as a power play to unite the world under "one government and one religion" by using the false pretenses of an imminent battle of epic proportions and using the "second coming" as a way to manipulate people into agreeing to such an arrangement.

Of course, it is merely speculation on my end, but just some interesting theories that I had after reading your post.

Thanks for the information.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
And dont think for one minute that I dont think in military talk, behind doors, in protocol, the second coming isnt coded to mean something like this:

Super Comet: After The Impact 1/10

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I just had the pleasure of talking to him again for a few minutes. He is a very busy man. What he just told me was that he was the only person out of thousands that got the position he has in this committee. I asked him how he got the job and all he could say was, he was cherry picked out of thousands. So remember when reading this that we are talking about a very secluded and high rank operation here. If I am able to get any more info out of him before he deploys again I will be sure to share. Thanks everyone for your input.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Revelation 19:11

Now I saw Heaven opened , and behold , a white horse .

And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True ,

and in righteousness He judges and makes war .

Psalm 19:1

The Heavens declare the glory of God , and the firmament shows His

handiwork

The seventh Angel IS Jesus , and He is here .
The PTB are well aware of this ..... it's no secret
Peace train tickets anyone .... ?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
While I find it highly suspicious that the creator of this thread has only been a member since last month, and now is on here claiming inside information to a supposedly highly secret government operation
, I am willing to entertain the idea that what the OP says is in fact true and not a deliberate lie.

With that said, is it possible that they are referring to the coming of the Anti-Christ? Doesn't the Bible say the the Anti-Christ will try and deceive everyone, claiming that he is the true Messiah?

The only other thing I could imagine it meaning is code word for something else, that is, unless the entire OP is nothing but fabrications considering it is asking us to believe the OP's word without providing a shed of evidence to convince us of the claims credibility.

Edit for spelling

[edit on 24-3-2010 by treemanx]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by treemanx

Thanks for your input. I would like to point out that even though I have only been a member for a short time, you can see that I have contributed quite a bit to this site. More so than a lot of long timers...That being said, I have no reason to lie and neither does my uncle. If I wanted to lie I could come up with something better
...Now for the theories...who really knows? I figured I would share this information and any I could get, so that I could add my own share of pieces to the puzzle. Take this for what it is...genuine, true info. What it means? I haven't a clue.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
How about this.... They are preparing for what they believe will be the second coming, yet, "many will come in my name, do not be deceived"

So what if they are preparing for something that could be based in fact in their eye's, yet, would be nothing more than another deception, perhaps an amazing deception, that would rock the world, but, "we are not of this world," so those of us that know these thing's, will not be alarmed....

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Why would you assume he means the actual return of Jesus? What I get from what your uncle said is more of an expression. It’s like saying all hell is going to break loose. I wouldn’t take that to mean hell was actually breaking loose just that it will be life changing. I have information myself. I thought about creating a thread and decided not to. I live near a big city and a good friend of mine is a high ranking policeman. They are preparing for something. It includes crowd control and organized disbursement of food.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Not sure who you are referring to but I never once said he was referring to the actual return of Jesus. I made that very clear numerous times throughout this thread already. That was what was literally said to him and many others. Take it for what you will. I wish I knew more but I don't and I was only offered so much info on this.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by treemanx

Let me tell you what Christians believe in. Don't attack me for this, just let
me state what is believed. Jesus is not going to make an appearance until
he Raptures his Church, or his Saints. It is only after that happens will the
anti-christ appear on the earth. He can't appear until after the Rapture.
And when that happens, no one knows when. Even after the Rapture
happens and the world starts going through the 7 year Tribulation period,
no one will know for sure the anti-christ is here. During the
second half of the Tribulation period, EVERYONE left on earth will know
for sure who the anti-christ is.

So again, this meeting of your uncle and others talking about the Second
Coming of Christ, OR the anti-christ is purely speculation and guess work.
Why would they be discussing this? Don't you think that maybe, just
maybe some of those folks will be raptured? Is it not possible that some of
these men/women are Christians? If so, they would also not be guessing
as to when the time will occur for Christ to Return. Technically, Christ
won't formally return until after the 7 year Tribulation where he will set
up his 1,000 year reign on earth. The Rapture will happen in the blink of
an eye and the believers of Christ, whether living or in the grave will
immediately disappear. The dead will be first and then a split second later
the living believers of Christ will be taken up into Heaven.

I am still confused as to why they would be planning something for this
event. And again, just what does anyone think they are capable of
doing or changing? God will do his wonders no matter what a board of
military people might or might not be doing. I guess it can't be too Top
Secret or Classified if it has been blasted all over ATS. Just a guess.
Peace !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join