It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Interesting Info - Homeland Security

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Are you talking about Homeland Security the organization?

Totally nothing like that in DHS. =/ Can't speak for DOE.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

The only ones that will be licking any boots are the "sane" people left on
earth after the Rapture. And yes, the Christians will all leave the earth so
they won't have to put with "sane" people like yourself. Have a wonderful
time licking the boots of the AntiChrist. He will love you for it. Who knows,
you just might end up being his best boot licker.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Don't worry about ME including you with the Christians. It isn't up to me.
It all depends on your personal faith and relationship with the Lord. He is
the one who will or won't include you. It is entirely up to you, not me or
any other human. All any human can do is witness to another person
and then it is up to that person to either have faith or not. Humans can
only prod others just so much and then it is a waste of time. And it is
each individual that actually makes that choice. God gives us that choice
to make. God only accepts the choice you have made. Not me or any
other person in the flesh.

And I will be looking up the scriptures in the King James Version of the
Bible and quote to you the verses that pertain to the Rapture. Give me a
little time and I will repost here. I don't know what version of Bible you
have, but if it is really a Bible, the verses are in yours also.

Sorry if this has gotten off the beaten path. My fault. I think I will start
a thread about the Rapture that actually explains in detail what it is and
what it isn't. And I will prove that Mr. Darby only coined a term. He didn't
invent the Rapture. It clearly talks about the Rapture in the Bible from
long long ago. PEACE TO YOU !!

I just went into the archives of ATS and found that there are literally
hundreds of threads on the Rapture. It fully explains what I was alluding
to about this subject. So, I won't bother quoting any of it to you. You can
do your own research and you will see that the Rapture is indeed talked
about a couple of thousand years ago or more. It just doesn't use the term
Rapture in the Bible. Nuff said on this.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by endtimer]

[edit on 25-3-2010 by endtimer]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Didn't read the repies... only read a couple and people were taking it too literally.

The second coming of Christ probably refers to the same reason the government is building D.U.M.B.S.

The reason?

Nuclear holocaust, Solar Flares, we "barbarians" don't really know.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Here's a twist..... What if it's the "Second Coming" of "The American Revolution" now that would be interesting, and has been quite the talk as of late, both here, and in many other circles.... just offering fresh perspective...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Re The "Homeland Secruity" Uncle: Your Uncle was told a half truth. The coming of "Christ" told to Uncle is NOT THEE YESHUA in our Lord's Word.
The Christ "they" were referring to is the actual replica of our Lord and Savior in the guise of Satan.. He is the master deceiver... He will show everyone he is the "true one, god, savior", etc. It will be most difficult , even those who are strong in their faith, to undermind him. He is alive today, and many of his followers are "preparing" his "coming". I can quote our Lord's words, and there are many to prove this, but sry, kids, no time right now. Just you READ HIS Word. When I can spend more time I will point you where to go. You, out there, probably think I'm a nut case. Well, I'll be back. Ckeck out Tim McHyde's web: escapeallthesethings.com, and get Dr. Joye Pugh's book "Eden"... real eye openers for the faithful.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
The military speak has become increasingly blunt, often crass in its delivery. Two of the aforementioned have discussed the second coming of Christ which I simply construed as further military speak to illustrate the trying times that we are likely to face ahead.

To solidify the message of the OP, I can attest to personally being privvy to extraordinary preparations underway by the military for events unknown. There is ALOT of hardware being moved around and strategically positioned that is completely out of character with SOP. Another close friend, high level civilian working for Dept of Interior, discussed with me the grave preparation that was discussed about 2 years ago. Initially we both dismissed it as normal expansion intiatives due to being in two wars. However, the preparations just kept continuing and continuing - again, well beyond SOP. He estimates that there have been well over 100,000 graves prepared - maybe even hundreds of thousands more! He confirmed those plastic boxes are in fact caskets - hundreds of thousands of them.

Sooo... I don't know. Maybe they don't know anything specific and are preparing for everything and anything OR they have specific intelligence that points to an event or series of events that they are preparing for.

This makes so much sense to hear. Glad to see I am not alone when referring to this. I agree that most likely they don't know specifically what is going to happen, but they know SOMETHING is coming, and very soon. I just spent hours retrieving precious research and documents I lost when my computer died last night, by recovering them from email accounts. I have had a rough morning heh...Glad to see everyone is doing a great job communicating and trying to piece together the puzzle. In all honesty I am more alarmed than I was, because the evidence is overwhelming that something is on the horizon. I knew I wouldn't have to pry info from my uncle, bc I figured by sharing we could all put together what we know and make some light of this.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It sounds like it is a metaphorical reference to an event to come that the uncle was not privy to or just general preparations for a possible attack scenario. It isn't too out of the ordinary for military personnel to be given orders but not the reasoning behind them.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by janon]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by janon

Hi PT, You can get "metaphorical" all you want. It does not elude "their"
wanting everyone to believe "it's not out of the ordinary"..Tolerance, and ordinary is what "they" want us to become acustom..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by janon

wops, sry it was Janon..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

And just who were you referring to as a "boot licker", pup? Please advise

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mefrosty

Amagnon. It clearly says who I was talking about. Can you read?
Try to pry open your eyes and see what is in front of them.
I will type it again in case you forget for the 3rd time. AMAGNON
Got it now? What do you need?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Fine , fine, fine...you don't have to be mean about it, pup. I'm new here.
Just i'll need to read further down so sorry.

By the way Einstein meant that time was created for MAN because he is ignorant of the infinite.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

First of all you have to look at the words that are being used in the dialogue.

Homeland Security: What was the last country to be called the homeland? Nazi Germany.

Christ: The anointed one. Also means oil.

Second coming of Christ: when the son (or sun because christianity is an astrotheological based religion) returns to earth from heaven (or the sky).

If there were people there that wanted to remain anonymous, and there were obviously there to influence the meeting they can be classified as an oligarchy.

You stated he wanted to protect nuclear facilities which tells me something could happen to put them in danger.

In conclusion my theory is a group of wealthy conspirators are going to set in motion a cataclysmic event which could be an invasion in Iran. If this were to happen it would create an "end all war". We do know the US is planning an invasion in Iran for the purpose of oil. If this did happen there would be an attack on their nuclear facilities possibly provoking a retaliation on our nuclear facilities.

The Iranian Republic formally known as Persia have never lost any war they have been involved in militarily, politically is a different issue.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mefrosty

Yes, I see that you just registered today. I just find it strange that you
would call someone a pup and then ask to not be treated mean. I wasn't
being mean to you at all. I answered a post by another person and you
jumped in feet first and called me a pup? You have no clue little guy.
I may be the meanest pit bull you ever come across.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Now I can understand your anamosity. I am 79 and my daughter told me about this site. I did not mean to disrespect you by calling you, "pup". Just most that i come encounter with are so much younger than me, it was just a natural phrase for me.

Ill know better next time. By the way, did you not know that pit bulls are said to be genetically altered canines? It is interesting reading on them.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by belidged

very interesting thread a lot of debate whether the rapture is upon us or some cataclysmic event we should all just prepare and enjoy what we have. oh and there is no conclusive evidence the US is going to invade Iran that is what we have Israel for I would be much more worried about.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
Why would you assume he means the actual return of Jesus? What I get from what your uncle said is more of an expression. It’s like saying all hell is going to break loose. I wouldn’t take that to mean hell was actually breaking loose just that it will be life changing. I have information myself. I thought about creating a thread and decided not to. I live near a big city and a good friend of mine is a high ranking policeman. They are preparing for something. It includes crowd control and organized disbursement of food.

I tend to agree with this post, it sounds like it has a more of an ominus tone to it. Rather than taking it literally it sounds like he is implying that swhtf. Just my 2 cents, thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i had a dream a long time ago..years ago now

i was walking on a navy pier and there was a celebration going on... on the ground everyone seemed to be fine and happy with what was happening.. i walked some more.. and boarded the ship that was docked... and went below deck... and saw a group of soldiers with the strangest looking eyes... like they had been brainwashed...it unerved me so i walked back up to the pier and noticed a banner hanging over the entrance....the banner read...

"welcome to the fourth reich and the second comming of jesus christ"

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
He must know that you are on this site and did it to get us all talking. If he is a Captain in the Navy and runs an ammo and fuel he knows nothing of real intel and or secret projects. This is all BS or he said it to you so you would get all paranoid.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join